The Psych Survey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rimaday
rimaday
1,865 Followers

"No, please, your cock is perfect Tony. It fits perfectly in my mouth and my ass. I love the way it curves and the way it's head is shaped. I love licking your shaved balls and the tasting your cum," said David terrified of the thought of being cut off.

"Ok, I believe you he said stepping closer. Take it out David and show me how much you love it.

David reached up and unbuckled Tony's pants and pulled them down below his knees. He raised his head and opened his mouth to take in Tony's dick. He felt his shaft brush his forehead, as the cock pointed to the ceiling. His tongue traced Tony's balls.

"Do you want to take that blindfold off now, so you can look at it Cum Bucket?" Asked Tony in a calming voice.

"Yes, please let me see it," sighed David

"Are you my cum bucket David?" he asked brushing his dick head on David's lips.

"Yes, please feed me you cum," pleaded David searching for the dick with his lips.

"I get horny a lot David, are you sure you are up for it?" Teased Tony

"Yes, whatever you need Tony, please."

"And you'll service my friends without question?" He continued his demands.

Tony pressed against his lips and as David opened to take him in, he pulled away.

"Yes!" said David with his mouth open waiting for the hot silky cock.

"What do you want Cum Bucket?" he snickered.

"Your hard dick Tony, please," he said tilting his head as if looking up at him.

"If I let you eat my cum, are you coming back the same time tomorrow morning so I can fuck you in the ass David?" he said calmly.

"Yes! I love your cock Tony. I want you to fuck me again tomorrow." he begged pathetically.

"Are you my Cum Bucket David?"

"Yes, you were right. I love to please you Tony," he said happily.

Tony's cockhead touched his lips and david opened and stuck out his tongue, as the silky hot cockhead slid over his tongue. David could feel a subtle crease of skin down the center of Tony's cockhead underside. A taste of sweet pre-cum hit his taste buds as his lips parted around his cock helmet.

"Excellent, David," he sighed as David's lips engulfed his head. "Let's get this off buddy."

The knot on the handkerchief was undone and it fell to the floor, allowing in a crack of light. Next Tony pulled off the blindfold and David's eyes were overwhelmed by the brightness, but he continued to push the hot stiff dick into his throat until his lips bottomed out against Tony's hairless tummy and balls.

"You are a great cock sucker David and you clean up so well. I am so glad your mouth and asshole are mine now."

David nodded in agreement. He managed to get his eyes to open and looked up at Tony who was smiling contently down at him. Suddenly in the periphery David saw a smart phone on a selfie stick, causing him to flinch, but he kept the hot cock in his mouth.

"Its OK Cum Bucket we are just recording this for you, so you can jackoff to something real for a change buddy. Now let's see how bad you want my cum buddy, make me cum in that hot mouth," said Tony smiling down on him and slowly closing his eyes. "Mum, that feels good Cum Bucket."

David's eyes turned toward the camera. He could not tell who was holding the stick but did not care. He only cared how perfect the hot smooth stiff meat felt in his mouth. He loved taking it all the way in and touching Tony's balls with his bottom lip. Tony was the perfect length and diameter to enter his throat without immediately gagging him. He was able to hold it in his throat a little longer each time without choking.

He loved the way it tickled his tongue as he worked his head out to the tip and back to the hilt. David wiggled his tongue as it slid deeper, causing Tony to moan his approval. David wanted his cum and began to bob his head faster.

"You like my cock in your mouth don't you David? (He nodded rapidly.) It fits perfectly, doesn't it David? (He nodded again.) You like it in your ass too, don't you David? (He nodded swirling his tongue.) Your tongue is amazing David. You liked licking my asshole too, didn't you David? (He nodded and moaned.) You'll do that again tomorrow too, won't you Cum Bucket? (David nodded enthusiastically, in disbelief how much he liked that.) You are taking to your training well Cum Bucket. You make me hard buddy. Make me cum in your mouth, now David," said Tony moaning. "Oh yes!"

David needed to feel Tony cum in his mouth and would do anything to please him. He bobbed his head hard and deep. Tony stiffened his body and let David do the work, amazed by David's enthusiasm. This worked out better than he had ever imagined. He had often fantasized about having a sex slave, but this exceeded all expectations. As David's hand cupped his balls the orgasm began to build. David's fingers slid up Tony's ass cheeks with his middle finger entering his crack and tickling his asshole.

"Oh, fuck Cum Bucket you are fucking animal... I'm gonna cum in that great fucking mouth." He yelled as David's finger entered his ass.

Tony's orgasm was now inevitable. He wondered how David was not giving himself whiplash with his head moving that fast. "Oh fuck Cu..."

The first blast flooded David's mouth as Tony, grunted deeply, "Ah, Ah, Ga! Fuck!

David slowed his pace and took in Tony's length as the second shot ejected into his throat. Tony grabbed his head and held himself in David's throat as David felt Tony's balls contract, releasing the third jet of hot cum. When Tony released he pulled out wiggling his tongue on Tony's tip as two more jets of sweet cum drenched his tongue.

"Oh, Cum Bucket, I think I will keep you buddy." panted Tony.

David sucked steadily as he slowly slid his lips all the way down his shaft and sucked him hard as he pulled back to the tip milking him dry.

Tony looked down at him smiling. "Awesome Cum Bucket, just one more thing I need you to promise before I let you go home and rest up for tomorrow. (David's eyes widened thinking Ok before he knew what it was). You have been a real bastard to my camera man and he is going to need restitution. (His eyes widened again, confused.) You're going to need to raise his spending allowance for $200 a month to a $1000, understood Cum Bucket?"

David's mind reeled... Davey's allowance is $200 a month... Just then Davey's head popped out from behind Tony.

"Hey dad," said Davey, as Tony pushed the back of his head, forcing his dick deeper. "You should know I downloaded the double cock video to the cloud, and if you do not agree, I send it now to Mom. Her divorce attorney will gladly use it for leverage. If that's not enough, it will go to your contacts, I lifted from your phone."

"Look at me Cum Bucket," said Tony, gripping Tony's face with both hands and smiling.

"Keep sucking David. You have 5 seconds to agree or he hits send and I am done with you forever. Yes, and I'll see you tomorrow morning. Five, Four, Three, T..."

David nodded.

"Great," said Tony, grinning. "Bring this month's check tomorrow morning and I will fuck your cum bucket ass."

He pulled his cock from David's mouth and pulled up his pants. See you tomorrow Cum Bucket, we're going for some beers. Make sure there is no more cum on my sleeping bag before you leave. I see some right there," he said point.

Tony stepped to the door, opened it and stepped out. Davey followed, peeked back in, looked disgustedly at David and shook his head. He closed the door, leaving David Naked, ashamed and confused.

He sat there on his knees, trying to think of his next move. There had to be a way out. He could not let his ungrateful little shit son get the best of him like this. As he leaned down to lick up the glob of spunk from the sleeping bag, he realized, he had to service Tony's cock... He saw himself in the morning handing Tony the check as he dropped to his hands and knees, begging for Tony's cock in his hungry ass...He would pay any price for that...

The end

rimaday
rimaday
1,865 Followers