The Psych Survey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you want more cum, Cum Bucket? (David nodded.) Then you will take it in all orifices Cum Bucket...Understood? (He nodded again.) Good, stand up!"

David did as commanded, and Tony, grabbed his belt and began to unbuckle David's pants. His cock was in such need of relief he forgot his worries of being butt fucked and tried not to cum just from the friction Tony's movements caused against his throbbing dick.

"Clean that cum off your chin there Cum Bucket, you should never waste my gifts to you Cum Bucket," instructed Tony.

David ran his finger up his neck and chin collecting the escaped cum and licking off his finger. As Tony unzipped David's pants and opened the front, his right hand slid down the outside of David's briefs cupping his boner.

"Aa, aa, aahh." whimpered David as Tony's fingers and palm rubbed against the sensitive tip of David's cock.

David was vaguely aware how soaked the front of his briefs were with his leaking pre-cum, as he struggled to not cum instantly from Tony's touch.

"Get out of those pants Cum Bucket," Commanded Tony, looking in David's eyes.

David nodded and used one foot to pry his shoe off the other, kicking them out of the way. Tony used his left hand to push David's pants clear of his hips, one side and then the other. While David wiggled his legs to get his pants to drop, Tony continued to slowly slide his palm up and down David's shaft, cupping his balls and sliding back up.

"O, oh G, God," panted David as he kicked his pants away.

"Look how excited you are Cum Bucket, you really can't wait to get my cock in your cherry ass can you?" Asked Tony, pressing more firmly against David's hardness.

"No p, please! Ahh! (David's voice crackled and broke at the feel of Tony's touch.) J, just let me suck your, Ah! Cock Tony. I'm n, not a faggot. Muumphh..." gasped David trying not to cum in his brief's but at the same time wanting to let go and cum from the sheer pleasure of his touch.

"Really Cum Bucket? I wish you could see yourself right now. I'm gonna let you jack off while I fuck your virgin ass buddy. Once you blow with a cock in your ass, you'll beg for it every time," he said matter of factly.

Tony picked up his pace rubbing David's dick. "Tell you what, you last one minute without cumming in your undies and we do it your way. Don't make it, and you suck your own cum out of your undies while I pound the fuck out of your virgin ass.

David could only whimper as the image of his cum filled briefs shoved in his mouth while being but fucked by Tony, flashed in his mind. He wanted it!

"What is wrong with me?" he thought as his surrender was complete and he began to shout.

"I'm cumming for you Tony...Oh, aha, aha," he gasped as a full shot of cum filled his briefs, the warm juice flooded his shaft and oozed down his balls, as his body shuddered and spasmed. "Oh, fuck Tony, I... Ah! ...Cumming!" whimpered David.

"That's it Cum Bucket. You're all mine now," whispered Tony with special emphasis on "all."

David just panted, and nodded with his eyes closed, as his last bit of cum released into his underwear, causing one last convulsive jerk of his hips.

Tony slid his hand under David's waist band and down his soaked underwear, smearing hot cum on his cock, causing another gasping moan. David could not believe what was happening. The excitement of Tony's control over him was overwhelming, the warm lubed touch of his palm got his cock heading toward total hardness again.

David, shuttered as the hand pulled out but brought a wad of cum to David's mouth, cupped in Tony's fingers.

"You got some cleanup to do Cum Bucket," said Tony looking him in the eye.

Without thought David's tongue extended to lick his own cum off Tony's fingers.

"Get those off so you can get to work Cum Bucket," he said smiling.

David lapped up the cum from his fingers before bending down to pull off his cum filled briefs. As he stood back up Tony commanded him again.

"Hand them to me and get on all fours on the bed Cum Bucket."

David, knowing what was coming had cupped them in his hand to contain as much as he could. Tony took them, cupped in his right hand as David assumed the position. He felt sick to his stomach, vulnerable and as excited as he had ever been.

He pondered his position, legs spread asshole exposed to a skinny little nerd who complete had control over him. Why was he so fucking hard from this?

His pleasure grew as a cum filled hand pressed against his balls and then his ass crack spreading his cum all over his crack. He could only moan and gyrate his hips in compliance.

"Is this ass mine, Cum Bucket?" Asked Tony with an almost angry tone.

"Yes!" Said David breathing deep as Tony's finger pressed against his pucker hole.

"You want me to fuck you! Don't you faggot?" He asked angrily while shoving a cum lubed finger in David's asshole.

"Ouch." yelled David followed by a quick gasp of pleasure pain as he pressed his finger to the hilt. "Hah! yes please!"

Tony pulled out, rubbed some more cum on David's asshole before inserting two fingers and pumping them in and out. David was once again in disbelief. He liked being finger fucked in the ass!

"What do you want Cum Bucket?" he growled.

"Fuck my ass Tony, please! Fuck me till I cum with your fucking cock in my ass!" Said David as his cock stiffened.

You are gonna love this video Cum Bucket. I hope you'll share it buddy. David forgot about the phone, but the thought only excited him more. He turned his head to see the phone propped on the nightstand next to the desk, Tony's fingers were replaced by his smooth round cockhead pressed against his hungry asshole.

As he felt it press in his asshole slowly gave way until it seemed to reach its max.

"Easy! Please, that hurts!" said David, pleading.

"Only for a second!" Blurted Tony, shoving it in.

"Aaaahhhh!!" shouted David as a burst of pain radiated from his poor asshole.

The pain quickly subsided as the stiff heat filling his rectum seemed to relieve the pain and a strange mix of pleasure pain, replaced it. As Tony began to slowly move a tingling in his asshole began to spread to his balls and he found himself pressing against the warm flesh.

"There you go Cum Bucket relax and enjoy." Said Tony softly.

One of Tony's hands gripped David's hip as he moved slowly in and out. He could feel Tony's weight shift forward.

"You like that Cum Bucket?" he asked, with his voice closer. (David nodded.) Good, this will change your life..."

The cum soaked underwear were pressed to David's face and he opened wide to take them in his mouth.

"What a good Cum Bucket. You feel really good and tight...Wow, I thought this might take a few minutes since I just came in your mouth, but damn you got me hard. This feels good. Get ready to be fucked Cum Bucket?"

Tony could not believe how quickly this prick really took to his training. He knew the profile pointed to an extreme submissive but wow, this was gonna be great. As he picked up his pace, he decided he would step up the training to the next level tonight. "No need to wait," he thought pumping faster.

David sucked the cum off the briefs and worked them around his mouth as best he could, while Tony's pace picked up. He could feel strange bursts of pleasure when Tony, cock touched what he assumed to be his prostate. He started to feel Tony's balls slapping his taint as he really began to pound him.

Tony was mesmerized by the way David's sphincter clung to his shaft as he pulled out and how his ass cheeks converged on his shaft as he shoved in. He smiled as David began to fuck him back.

"You fucking like that cock" he grunted.

"Oh yes!" Barked David. "Your cock feels so good in my ass Tony! Can I jack off now? Please?"

"Not yet! we... need... to... cum... to... geth... er," panted Tony, pounding harder. "Almost there!"

Tony's hips were slamming his ass so hard he could feel the waves through his ass cheeks.

"Ok go! C,cum B, bucket! I'm getting ready!"

David wasted no time grabbing his boner and pounded it as fast as he could, trying to keep pace and not collapse while balancing on one hand.

The pleasure of his cock being worked with his prostate stimulation was like nothing he experienced before.

"Oh, Fuck! Cumming Tony! P, pound me! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" Screamed David.

"Me Too! C, cum Bucket!"

David shot his cum onto the bed struggling to maintain his balance. The intensity of the orgasm engulfed his ass balls and stomach as his prostate pounding sent waved of pleasure through him. Only guttural sounds came from his core.

"Auh! Guh! Ah!"

His whole body shook as he shot his cum onto the bed, jerking wildly on this cock as he felt Tony's cum release into his rectum.

"Every... fuck... ing... day... Cum... Bucket!" groaned Tony as he released his seed.

David grunted his agreement as the intensity began to peak. "Hoh fuck! Feels... Good! Ah! Cumming!"

As the orgasm passed David collapsed down onto his elbows. Tony pumped his ass slowly and slid out leaving his ass hole empty and exposed to the cool air.

Tony, grabbed David by the hips and pulled him off the bed, pushing toward the floor.

"Knees Cum Bucket. I want you to lick that cum off my bed," he commanded standing over him.

David wrinkled his nose at the thought of licking the bedspread. Tony quickly gripped the back of David head and rotated his hips, clubbing David in the face with his semi hard cock.

"If you want this cock again tonight start cleaning up Cum Bucket! In fact, start right here," said Tony pressing his cock to David's lips.

David parted his lips, taking him in again. He sealed his lips on his glistening dick, looking at the arrogant grin as he cleaned Tony's cock. He wondered what he meant by "tonight". It was barely 11:00 AM. Tony put both hands on the back of his head slowly sliding his cock in and out.

"Damn Cum Bucket... Ok, Ok clean that up. I gotta get a shower and get to the game," he said pulling out and shoving David's head toward the bed. Lick it all up and you can go. I'll need you back here rested and ready to go at 9:00 PM. I think I'll bring some friends that like a willing white boy. I think they're gonna love a white asshole cop!" he said forcing David's head toward a glob off cum.

David was disgusted that he was excited by this. He stuck out his tongue and lapped up the glob of cum and let Tony guide him to the next. After licking up the second, Tony released his grip and slapped David on the ass.

"Get it all Cum Bucket. If I find even one drop when I get back, I'm gonna let my friends fuck you dry. Do a good job and I'll let you lube em up first," he chuckled.

David was confused. He had cum twice and was still half hard, but this was getting out of control. He could not let this go further than he and Tony. He knew he wanted more and would gladly be Tony's bitch, but what Tony was saying was too much. He wasn't exactly sure what he heard. He did say "friends," meaning more than one.

The picture of a cock in his mouth and one in his ass flashed into his mind. It caused his cock to stir as he continued licking up his cum droplets. He said they liked "willing white guys". "Did that mean black guys?" he wondered.

"Good Job Cum Bucket. Get it all, "he said holding the phone out for a close up of his cum licking before turning the phone camera off. "Try not to jack off watching this today. You should rest up for tonight. Don't be late, you're gonna love it."

"I can't do that Tony. No one else can... (He licked up another drop.) Know." Said David pleading.

"Listen Cum Bucket, you're all in or you're out. There's no half way buddy. If you're not here at 9:00, you are out. Which is it?"

David sighed, the thought of two black cocks at once flashed in his mind. "I'm out then..."

Tony was surprised, he apparently misread David's profile. "Wow, I gotta say, I am disappointed. You are a natural cum bucket. (Tony stepped closer.) How about a blowjob for the road David?' he said with his fists on his hips, holding open his robe open and his semi hard-on at about 3 o'clock.

David stopped and looked at Tony's dick. His mouth began to water at the thought. He did want it but wanted to try to keep some semblance of dignity.

"No? Ok. Thanks for a fun morning then. I gotta get ready," said Tony turning away.

David, groaned, causing Tony to turn back.

"Did you say something David?" He said looking at him impatiently.

"Ok," mumbled David.

"Ok what?"

"Ok, I'll give you a goodbye blowjob," said David turning toward him.

Tony stepped forward. "Lick my balls David, it's gonna take a little work this time."

David knee walked closer to do as ordered. He noticed Tony was calling him by his name now. He somehow felt a little sense of dignity was left because of it. Tony leaned down and picked up David's phone again.

"We should capture our last blow job for you David. You'll be jacking off for months watching this." he said sarcastically. "Hold on, let me get comfortable."

Tony tossed a pillow against the wall, sat on the edge of the twin bed and leaned back on the pillow with his legs spread. Tony's semi hard cock lay tilted toward his right and hairless nuts sack was front and center as David leaned in.

David extended his tongue and gently caressed Tony's balls.

"Excellent David. Nice and slow lick them all over. If I'm a little late for the game, it'll be worth it." he said smiling at him.

David's cock began to stiffen again as his tongue caressed the wrinkled skin of Tony's sack.

David could see Tony's cock start to stiffen with each pass of his tongue. Seeing Tony's cock respond excited him even more.

"Oh yes, that feels so good on my balls David. Now I want you to, grip the back of my knees and push my knees up and apart so you can really get your tongue in there. Keep licking David, I love it," sighed Tony.

David did as commanded and began to lick around the sides of his balls and inner thigh.

"Oh yes, get my taint too buddy," he said moaning softly.

David was confused by the term taint. He looked confused and Tony noticed.

"A little lower... (David licked around the bottom of his balls.) A little lower... (He licked the crease where is nut sack attached to his body.) A little lower... he licked the now hard spot below his balls.) That's it David, it taint balls and it taint my asshole."

David pressed his tongue against it swirled and licked up his nuts.

"Oh yes! Keep it going buddy, that's the spot. You like pleasing me don't you David?" he asked smiling contently.

David nodded and moaned, feeling his own cock harden.

"Good...You really want me hard, so I will cum in your mouth, right?" He asked calmly. (David nodded again.) "Good I need you to go lower David. Lick my asshole for me buddy."

David raised his head up and pushed harder on Tony's legs, raising his ass higher. He thought how easily he could crush this little fucker, as his eyes locked onto Tony's pink hairless sphincter. "He is fucking disgusting," he thought to himself before Tony spoke up.

"Pretty isn't it David? Time for your first man pussy. You're gonna like it David. Ask me nicely if you can please kiss my asshole David," his voice commanded in a soothing tone.

David stared at it, dumfounded by the stirring in his cock. He slowly lowered his head caressing Tony's right ass cheek with his tongue.

"Auh, Auh, Auh," said Tony shaking his finger. "I did not hear you ask me David."

David thought of Tony calling it pretty, but as he starred at his tight pink wrinkled asshole, his cock grew harder and his pulse increased. He could barely believe his words as the camera rolled.

"Can I please kiss your pretty pink asshole Tony? I want to taste your man pussy and suck your hard dick till you cum in my mouth again," he said leaning in.

"Very good David, you are making me hard again buddy," sighed Tony, as David's lips gently touched his sphincter.

David kissed him softly, pressing his face into Tony's crack. His lips parted as he extended his tongue circling the pink wrinkled anus with nose nestled into Tony's warm ball sack. His cock pulsed as pressed his tongue firmly against his sphincter wiggling the tip in.

"Oh yeah David, that feels so good. You like that asshole don't you buddy?" (David moaned his agreement.) Oh yeah, are you ready to take my cum David?" He asked panting.

David ran his tongue up Tony's balls to his cock, moaning his agreement again. As he started to lick his way up Tony's shaft, Tony pushed him back and rolled onto his stomach shoving David aside.

He stood up quickly and said," Great Cum Bucket. See you at 9:00PM. I gotta go hit the showers. It would be best if you slunk out before I get back."

David stood up and tried to protest, "But..."

"No buts, Cum Bucket. Look at yourself," he said pointing at his boner. "You got your first taste of man pussy and you're stiff as a board. You'll be here at 9:00 begging for it and then you'll suck and fuck as many cocks as I tell you. When you're done you can lick my asshole again and when I'm good and lubed, I'll ride that woody till you get some relief.

Tony, gently swatted David's hard on causing it to swing back and forth. Then he grabbed his bathroom caddy and walked out leaving David in his dorm room with his boner waving in the air.

David's mind went to the image of Tony's tight little ass gripping his dick as he bounced up and down on his cock. At that moment a part of him knew he would be back. The image of multiple black cocks ready for sucking also filled his mind.

He picked up his cum and saliva coated underwear and put them into his pocket as he put his pants back on commando. The thought of cold wet underwear was too much, so he would get some new one's at home. After straightening up his clothes as best he could, he picked up his sport coat, dusted it off and put it back on. Then he quietly exited the dorm building hoping not to be seen with his semi hard dick tenting his dress pants.

He felt like his escape was unnoticed and gave a sigh of relief as he pulled out of the parking lot. When he got home he took off his clothes and jumped in the shower, his mind turned to the feel of Tony's hot silky skinned cock in his mouth and the image of cumming in Tony's tight little ass. His cock grew, and he wanted to jack off, but thought he had better save himself.

"Save yourself for what?" he said out loud. "You're not really going back, are you? Fuck David! You can't... There will be others there. The world will know, and what if it ever got back to Davey?" (A glistening black cock inches from his mouth appeared in his head. Then he envisioned a second one in his hand, huge and hard and hot...)

At that moment he knew, he was powerless to resist. He had to have more... He had to taste black cock... He even wanted to see what a big black dick would feel like in his ass. He wanted to masturbate in the shower just thinking about it.

He finished the shower and did his best to distract himself watching football on TV. He put on the Hurricane's playing Syracuse for homecoming. The lack of sleep caught up to him and after his third beer he fell asleep. He woke up around 7:30 and the game was long over. They won but it was closer than he would have guessed, 27-19.

David decided to go out to get some dinner and try to convince himself not to go back but the picture of a stiff black cock filling his mouth would not leave his mind and he found it impossible to resist the urge to take the plunge.

Tony and his friends went game and had quite a tailgate party. He had several beers and they smoked a joint on the drive back to campus. He was thankful he did not have to drive. His friends were ready to continue the party after the game, but he had other plans.