The Psych Survey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He rushed back to his room and jumped in the shower again. This time he shaved everything, wanting to be ready for his Cum Bucket and guests. Tony invited two athletes he tutored and, by experience, knew enjoyed a good white boy cum dump. His plan had come together quite nicely.

When he first reviewed David's profile he could see a very strong false bravado tendency. From his good friend Dave Jr.'s stories, he knew he was a prick, so he hatched the cum bucket idea. With Dave's help he gained access to Sr.'s laptop and the rest as they say is history. His dick hardened at the thought of how easily Mr. Pennington had surrendered himself.

He looked forward to phase II this evening, after the ease of phase one this morning, he was confident Jr. would get the goods on his asshole father and Tony would have his very own cum bucket. He only hoped the taste of black cock would not cost him his future cum bucket. Black cock is a powerful thing.

Meanwhile, David had made a pit stop for some fast food and arrived at Tony's dorm about 8:30. He had brought a good bottle of bourbon with him and tapped into it hard while his downed his dinner. His cock hardened as he relived the feeling of cumming with Tony's cock in his ass. He could only imagine doing so with a big fucking black cock filling him up. (Of course, the thought of the pain it could cause scared the shit out of him.)

He had downed way too much whiskey by 9:00, but some liquid courage was needed to take the edge off. He wasn't sure if it took the edge off his anxiety or his what was left of his inhibitions. But, in his heart of hearts he thought the latter. With his bottle in hand he found himself standing outside Tony's door, cock stiff and mouth watering. Tony's cock felt so perfect in his mouth, he thought. (And his ass for that matter.)

The knock somehow startled Tony, even though David was a few minutes late.

He swung open the door and greeted David with an intentionally loud voice, "Cum Bucket, I knew you would be here," he said rubbing his palm against David's hard-on. "Happy to see me too, I see."

David gasped, at the feeling of Tony's touch.

"Come in, take your clothes off, you won't be needing them tonight, just your orifices," said Tony in an obnoxiously perky voice, as he gripped David's boner and pulled him in the door.

David heard footsteps in the hall behind him as Tony slammed the door behind him. David's heart raced at the lack of control he had. With Tony's hand on his cock he would do anything. Tony brought his other hand to David's belt buckle and began to unhook it.

"Clothes off, Cum Bucket, let's get this party started. Thanks, what'd you bring me buddy? Bourbon... That will work," he said opening it and taking a big drink. "Smooth, like your tongue in my ass, Cum Bucket. What are you just standing there for? Strip Cum Bucket and let me tell your depositors you're here."

David removed his shirt revealing his slightly hairy chest and well-defined pec's and biceps while Tony typed a text. Then he opened his closet and pulled out a sleeping bag. He opened it and spread it out flat on the floor.

"Here is a little padding for you Cum Bucket. Step into the center," he said pointing. (Tony saw the tent in David's boxer briefs as he dropped his pants.) "You really are happy to see me, aren't you?"

Tony stepped toward David and gripped his cock through his underwear. "Damn Cum Bucket you are a horny bastard, that's for sure. You really want to put that puppy in me tonight."

David sighed, "Please..."

"You got some work to do first." said Tony pulling a blindfold mask from his pocket while stoking David with his left hand. "Put this on."

David did as ordered and could see a little out the bottom of the blindfold.

"Turn around," he ordered.

David turned around and a black handkerchief was placed over the blindfold and tied around his head, leaving him totally covered and in the dark. Tony stepped up against him and reached around gripping his cock again.

"This is my cock isn't it David?" he whispered in his ear.

"Yes," said David wanting to cum.

Tony's right hand caressed David's ass as his left stroked his dick. David moaned as Tony's finger slid down his crack touching his sensitive asshole.

"This is my asshole too, correct?"

"Yes" said David pumping himself in Tony's hand.

"Good, I'm going to share with some friends and you will service them as you would me. Understood Cum Bucket?"

"Yes," said David excitedly.

He could not believe how excited he was about being used by strangers while blindfolded. His cock was stiff and as Tony now caressed his balls he thought he could cum just from that.

"They wish to remain anonymous, thus the blind fold. In the mean time you should probably drop to your knees and suck my cock, Cum Bucket. Once my friends arrive..."

Knock! Knock! Knock!

"Wow they were close when I texted. Turn around and show them your boner Cum Bucket," said Tony, spinning him. "Come in it's open.

David's heart pounded as the door opened.

"Whoa, do I smell bacon? Damn bra, ready for action!" said Voice One.

"Shit white boy, got tools." said Voice Two, as a hand touched his shoulder. "Hey 5-0 ready for some 9-0?"

The hand pushed David to his knees. He could hear some shuffling of feet as people got into position. Suddenly he felt two distinct cock heads touch his face, one on the right and one on the left. They pressed against his cheeks and moved in small circles. David reached his hands up and took a cock in each hand. Voice one was shorter and thicker. Both were much heavier (and warmer) than his own. He wanted them in his mouth but struggle to pick which one first.

Voice Two was almost hard and at least 8 inches long. It was a relatively small in diameter and grip able with one hand. It was remarkably smooth with no discernable veins. Voice One was more flaccid and with several veins that were clearly defined. It seemed sweaty and the thought of the taste of sweat mixed with cum drew his attention.

As his lips approached the hot thick cock, his blindness added to the thrill. He gripped him at his base cupping in balls and the thick round head first contacted his chin, so he adjusted and opened his mouth wide, with his tongue extended. He stroked Voice two's stiffening cock as his lips engulfed the round plump head of Voice One's soft cock. His tongue slid under the head and he felt the silky crease under his cleft, the taste of salty sweat flooded his tongue and the manly scent filled his nostrils as he forced the 6-inch flaccid cock into his open mouth.

"Suck that gangsta cock Poe-man. Nice tongue Cum Bucket," moaned Voice Two.

David forced the thick semi hard cock into his mouth filling it completely until his lips touched his thick bush of hair, burying his nose in it. His scent was strong and made David's cock throb. Next, he sucked hard and pulled back stretching him to 8 inches. His lips suctioned to the rim of his head and he pushed back on working to his base again.

"Oh yes, loving the 5-0 today," groaned Voice One.

Dave began to work him faster feeling him thicken and harden with each pass, the scent drove him crazy and his own cock pointed firmly at the ceiling. He stroked Voice Two who was now like stone but still silky smooth. As he stoked the head he felt the creamy wetness of pre-cum and made three quick bobs on Voice One before turning to Voice Two and licking the pre-cum off his tip. He loved the creamy bitter sweet flavor and shoved his long cock in his mouth as far as he could go. He had more than two inches to go but could not take him deeper into his throat without his gag reflex taking over.

"Hell yeah, copper, keep that up and get ya some street gravy for dinner," groaned Voice Two, as he placed a hand on the back of Dave's head and pumped his hips to the rhythm.

His hand could barely wrap around Voice One's now hard cock as he stroked him. Voice Two's scent was more subdued but still exciting. After several bobs he managed an extra half inch of length but could not take him to the pubes.

David switched back to Voice One and could barely force him into his mouth. He managed just over half way down his length, but he was so thick, he had to strain to open his mouth wide enough not to drag his teeth. As Voice One began to moan louder he popped off and back to Voice Two. He moaned louder after several bobs and he switched again.

"Damn, I don't like splittin' time bra. He got two holes, let's fill him up," said Voice One. You about to be a pork sandwich, Cum Bucket. Who gets that ass?"

David jumped off Voice Two and took Voice One in his mouth. He did not want that in his ass, that was for sure. Voice One pulled out, "I thought so... Hands and knees Poe Man," he commanded, and David dropped.

Number One knelt in front and shoved his fat meat in David's mouth. "Damn Cum Bucket, suck that fuckin' fatty... Fuck!" he panted.

David felt the hot long cock flop into his ass crack like a dog in a bun. Voice Two began to rub up and down his crack pressing his head against David's asshole. David worked the cock in his mouth anticipating the pain that would surely follow.

"Here comes the 9-0, 5-0. Yawl fucked my family my whole fuckin' life... Paybacks a bitch Cum Bucket! yelled Voice Two.

Suddenly the 9-inch cock thrust into his ass half way. The squeal that he generated was like no sound he'd ever made screaming into Voice One's cock. Voice One grabbed David's head and forced himself into his mouth.

He vaguely heard Tony in the background whispering, "You are getting this, right?"

Suddenly the second thrust push into his ass all the way to the hilt, "MMMUUUMMPPPH!" Grunted David, the pain not quite as intense. Voice Two pulled slowly out and back in until his balls touched David's ass. He could feel the warm cock filling him up inside. With each thrust the pain lessened and he began to feel the stimulation of his prostate.

With the pain lessened he was able to focus on working his tongue on Voice One's cockhead, causing him to moan his approval. The taste of his pre-cum was sweet and with a slight bitter after taste, causing a stirring in his balls again. His cock had softened from the intense pain in his ass, but it was beginning to stiffen again from the stimulation of his prostate and the taste of pre-cum.

David's senses were overwhelmed with the pleasure pain combination. His mouth could barely stretch enough to suck the giant cock, but he needed to feel the monster cock unload in his mouth. His tongue swirled, and head bobbed faster as Voice Two fucked his ass faster. The pain was nearly gone as he could feel the heat of the nine-inch cock moving in and out.

Voice Two shifted his hips higher bring his cock in at a downward angle, forcing contact on his prostate, and causing a moan of pleasure.

"You're liking this nigga cock aren't you, white boy?" groaned Voice Two.

Nodding as he bobbed on Voice One's thick cock, he whimpered from the pleasure to his prostate.

Voice One was holding his head and pumping his mouth, "Fuck Porky, you're gonna get a serving of, Ah, street gravy mother fucker, suck my fat dick. Ah fuck!"

David fought to keep control splitting focus on both cocks while feeling an arousal like he had never felt before. He felt like he could cum from the stimulation in his ass but wanted the monster in his mouth to deliver its load, so as he focused on that, it took the edge off his own pleasure. The taste of cum was getting stronger and he knew he would soon get his reward.

They both were pumping faster, and he did his best to match their rhythm. His sphincter clung to the full 9 inches fucking his ass. He could hear them both moaning and panting as they pounded both ends. He and Voice Two got out of synch, causing him to pull completely out and poke his cock head against David's right butt cheek.

As Voice Two struggled to get back in, David focused on the hot flesh filling his mouth, swirling his tongue and pumping the thick tool, he could feel the orgasm building.

"Oh shit, Cum Bucket, it's gravy time!" He grunted pushing in deep. "Auh yeah!"

The first jet of hot cream released flooding David's mouth, just as the cock pushed back into his gaping asshole.

"Muh Huh," David moaned as a second round of cum filled his mouth.

The creamy, bitter sweet spunk dribbled down his chin as Voice One pumped his face with his fat veiny cock. Voice Two pounded his smooth 9-inch tool against his prostate causing bursts of tickling pleasure through his cock.

David whimpered and moaned as the pain was gone and the pounding of his prostate was bringing on an orgasm while his boner just waved in the air. A third and fourth spurt of "gravy" released in his mouth. He sucked and swallowed as much as he could, trying to keep his composure to service the two magnificent cocks that filled him up, while his body wanted to surrender to the pleasure he felt through his prostate.

He continued to milk the cock that filled his mouth knowing the building orgasm would make it impossible to finish the job.

"Oh fuck, Cum Bucket, you got some suction power Porky. Damn, suck that cock... You like that don't ya?" Moaned Voice One.

"Muh Huh!" Mumbled David, panting through his nostrils and nodding.

"He likes it in his pig ass too!" Grunted Voice Two

David whimpered in agreement as he could feel Voice Two's balls slapping against his own while his ass was pounded faster and faster. Voice One slowly pumped his face as the last of his spunk was sucked out.

"Muh, muh, muh, muh, muh, muh, muh, muh, muh, muh, muh, muh, muh," whined David on the fat cock in his mouth as his balls were pounded by Voice Two.

When Voice One pulled his milked cock from his mouth, David felt incredible relief in his jaw as his mouth closed and he collapsed down to his elbows and buried his face the sleeping bag. His knees were spread wide and he shoved his ass high to meet the pounding hot steel rod that tickled his prostate. His boner pointed toward his head waving in the air.

"Oh, fuck me please, he yelled wildly. I'm gonna cum from that big fucking cock! Oh Fuck! I'm cu, cumming. Auh! Auh! Auh! Auh! Auh! Auh!" Grunted David as his cock pulsed and contracted upward touching his belly as the first dose of Cum sprung free. "Fuck me... Auh! Love Black Cock!"

His ass and legs trembled as the incredible orgasm erupted from his prostate, cum gushed onto the sleeping bag. He was hooked on cock and knew it.

"Oh God! Fuck me please, it feels so good in my Ass!" he yelled into the sleeping bag loud enough he could easily be heard in the hall way but did not care at all.

He was complete lost in a level of ecstasy he had never experienced before. His dick had lowered and then raised, once again touching his belly as a second shot of cum erupted.

"Damn never seen a pig cum from being skewered before," said Voice One as he buckled his pants.

Tony chuckled in the background as David's orgasmic spasm continued. He heard himself grunting as his ecstasy peaked and vaguely thought he did sound like a pig snorting.

Voice Tow was fucking him at jack hammer speed, slapping balls together rapidly. David did his best to push back and maintain his balance, as his now numb asshole took a pounding.

Tony chimed in, "Holy shit man, how you haven't cum yet is amazing!"

Voice Two panted and grunted, "It's cumming Porky, g, get ready. Gonna sh, shoot!"

David shocked himself when he heard the word he yelled out, "Cum in my mouth please!"

Voice Two pulled immediately out and groaned, "Get it quick!"

David spun around on his knees and opened his mouth, unable to see he could only offer the receptacle, for the erupting tool. A hand gripped the back of his head and Voice Two thrust forward just as a jet of cum launched hitting his nose, upper lip and open mouth. He had a brief taste of warm sweetness, before the 9-inch pole thrust into his mouth and throat.

As Voice Two's balls touched his chin, his throat was stuffed with the stiff rod, causing his neck to expand. The gag reflex was starting to kick in when he pulled back out, giving relief and immediately thrust back in. The second jet released directly in his throat. And again, he pulled quickly back out. This time he only pushed in half way giving David a chance to steal a quick breath, and reward Voice Two with a tongue swirl on his cock tip.

The third and fourth jets released onto his tongue and the shorter strokes allowed him to work his tongue on the sensitive spot of his cock head.

"Fuck yeah, Cocksucker, work that tongue. That cum taste good Porky?" He asked panting heavily.

David nodded and moaned shoving him slowly to the hilt. He held him in a second or two, proud of how deep he could take the skinnier cock into his throat, but quickly had to pull off to avoid gagging. He slowly worked the smooth cock sucking out every drop of his hot cream. Then he wrapped his fingers around his base, pulled his mouth off the glorious cock, squeezed and pulled up his length forcing any remaining cum to the tip. Next, he pressed his lips onto the bulging cock head and suck out the remaining nectar.

"Fuck, this pig does love his gravy," moaned Voice Two.

After another moment Voice Two pulled out, "Thanks Tony, what an excellent cum bucket. Takes deposits in both ends with enthusiasm. "Same time next week?"

"Sound's good. Let me show you how good he cleans up his messes," said Tony gripping the hair on the back of Tony's head and pushing it toward the floor. "Tongue out Cum Bucket."

As David's head neared the sleeping bag, he knew what was next. He stuck out his tongue to lick up his own spunk the just released onto the sleeping bag. Tony guided his head to a large glob of still warm cum. He lapped it up and was guided to another.

"Damn Tony, how long you been training him?" Asked Voice One.

"Only today really. He is a natural. I have never seen anyone this high on the submissive scale before. He will do just about anything he's told if it gets him fed or fucked," said Tony, matter of factly.

David was sick to his stomach, as he licked up another glob of cum, knowing Tony was right about him. The thought of servicing a cock pushed all other thought from his mind and nothing else matter.

"We're out! See ya later Cum Bucket!" Said Voice Two.

The door open, there were feet shuffling and the door close. They were alone...

While David licked up another drop of cum, Tony's other hand reached between his legs and cupped David's balls and now limp cock.

"I think you're a little spent today, so if you perform well next week, maybe, I'll ride your cock for you then, "said Tony releasing his David's head and cock.

He had dropped to his knees when he cupped David's balls, but rose back up and took a step back.

"Good job with my friends today Cum Bucket, and good job cleaning up after yourself. I've never seen anyone actually cum from being butt fucked before. I am so jealous. I gotta say watching you got me hard buddy. Would you like to help me with that?" he asked happily.

David remembered how the six-inch cock fit perfectly in his mouth. "Yes, please let me suck your cock again Tony," said david doing his best Stevie wonder head bob trying to look at Tony as he spoke but not exactly sure were to turn in complete darkness.

"Are you sure, after the monster cocks that you just experienced?" he asked sheepishly.

"Yes," replied David eagerly.

"Tell me how much you want it Cum Bucket," he commanded.

David hesitated, trying to collect his thoughts. He hated the position he was in and hated this psychobabble bullshit. He just wanted to suck cock.

"I knew it you were ruined by the monster cocks..." said Tony in a disappointed tone. "Let's get you dressed and I'll find another cum bucket.