The PTA Queen Bee & The Teen Rebel 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Um Courtney, I thought I should say sorry," said Todd. "You know how I was in the girls' bathroom when you were on the toilet farting, having diarrhea and throwing up?" Todd didn't feel the need to use an inside voice when giving his apology, so many people looked up at Courtney and Todd, and the girl's hot temperature on her face was now not only caused by her fever but severe embarrassment too. "I wouldn't have gone in the girls' room if I'd know you were going to go in there and take a shit, so it wasn't all my fault, but I'm sorry."

To Todd's dismay, Courtney said nothing and continued to glare at him and clearly seemed pissed off. Why wouldn't she accept Todd's apology? Todd looked at the bag of potato chips in his hand. Eating chips made Todd feel better about things, perhaps Courtney would also like to eat some chips and feel better too?

Todd put his hand into the bag, took a huge handful of chips, and thrust them into Courtney's face. "Would you like some chips, Courtney?"

Courtney's eyes went wide and she lowered her head into the rim of the bucket and was violently sick, her vomit going everywhere in the bucket as she retched loudly, the smell becoming evident. The sound of their daughter vomiting again was evident to Allison and Dennis, who was trying without success to convince his wife that he was a bit stressed at work.

Allison ran over to Courtney, holding her head over the bucket as she continued to bring up mouthfuls of water, sounding like a cat throwing up fur-balls, while glaring at Todd, who stood staring at Courtney in bemusement. Dennis got a fresh cup of water for his daughter, while Jenna saw what was happening and also ran over.

Again, Courtney began to cry, her mother getting her some tissues. "Mom, just please get Todd to stop harassing me!" Courtney complained through her tears.

"Come on Todd, you can't stand here," said Jenna, sensibly guiding her twin away from Courtney and her angry mother.

"Courtney didn't accept my apology," Todd complained. "Not only that, but she started crying."

"Gee, I wonder why that is?" Jenna commented sarcastically.

*

Allison and Dennis made the drive home in absolute silence, with Courtney diagnosed with severe Norovirus, admitted to hospital and placed on a drip to ease her dehydration, vomiting and diarrhea. The doctor advised that she would probably be in hospital until Wednesday at the earliest, and there was no way she could return to school until the next week. After advising Courtney's concerned siblings, relatives, friends and her boyfriend of the situation, Allison and Dennis went to bed. These were separate beds, Allison in their marital bed, and Dennis banished to the guest room for the night. Not that it would have made much difference given how little sex the married couple had enjoyed together over the past few years.

The intensive care doctors managed to stabilize Mike but he remained unconscious, and Carol was advised that she should take the kids home and that the hospital would call her if there was any change in her husband's condition. There was nothing that could be achieved by waiting around here.

When Mike had been loaded into an ambulance and taken away, the doors and windows of 24 Swan Street that had somehow opened themselves remained open, but as Jenna got into bed she looked out the window and saw that the house was now completely shut up and locked, all lights off. As Jenna looked at the Cape Cod house through the darkness, she saw a small light come on through a gap in the living room curtains, like a powerful flashlight or a small fluorescent light. Then the light went out and within seconds was visible in one of the upstairs bedrooms. Jenna shuddered and went back to bed. Pity Nicole and Matthew and what they had just bought.

*

Nicole and Matthew were at the same moment in bed, which for them was located in the basement of Matthew's parents' house. Nicole was barefoot and wearing her pink nightdress with panties of the same color underneath, while Matthew was wearing his boxer shorts.

Nicole jumped her nubile young body onto the bed beside her husband, clearly playful and frisky. "What's with such a serious face?" she teased her husband.

Matthew shook his head. "I just keep thinking about how everybody kept describing our new house as 'interesting'. Why was that? It's so strange."

"Oh come on, the girl across the road said that it was because we got such a great bargain," said Nicole.

"Yes, but how do they know how much we paid for it?"

"Well, it was advertised, obviously," said Nicole. "We've seen the house, it's perfect in every way. There's not a sewage treatment plant across the road, is there? I can't wait until we move there, can you?"

"I guess not," said Matthew.

"Anyway, I don't want to talk about real estate on Saturday night," said Nicole. "Your parents are out, and I want to have some fun."

Matthew smiled. "That sort of fun?"

"Uh huh," said Nicole. She leaped on top of her husband, Matthew able to see her pink panties up her nightdress and kissed him. "You know what will be fun? If we role-play."

"Role play?" asked Matthew.

"Yes, role-play," said Nicole. "Come on, it will be fun."

"What did you have in mind?" asked Matthew.

"How about you're the handyman, and I can't pay your bill so I find another way to pay you?" Nicole suggested.

"Okay," said Matthew, going along with the suggestion. Trying to get into character, he said, "So here's the bill for my work in the last week."

Nicole put a coy look on her pretty face and fluttered the eyelashes on her green eyes. "I'm so sorry, I'm a bit short of money this week. But I'm sure there's another way I can settle my debt."

With great enthusiasm, Nicole kissed her husband then tore off his boxer shorts, exposing his erection and jerking him off before removing her own shirt, leaving her bare-breasted and wearing her pink panties.

"Get my panties off, Mr. Unpaid Handyman," urged Nicole, an order which Matthew quickly obeyed. As his wife's panties came off over her bare feet, he could only stare as she opened her legs wide to expose her triangle of red pubic hair and show off her snatch, the tight opening to Nicole's anus visible below her vulva, her bare bottom also visible courtesy of a reflection in a mirror.

Again, Nicole leaped on top of Matthew and this time inserted his rock hard cock deep into her aroused pussy. The sexually inexperienced Nicole was certainly aroused this evening, Matthew surprised at how hard she rode him, once actually hurting his balls when she brought her bottom down too hard, but he wasn't about to complain. He could smell the delicate feminine scent of Nicole's vagina as they screwed, which made him all the more hot for his young wife.

With such intense sex, it took about ten minutes before the sweaty newlyweds reached orgasm, the toes on Nicole's bare feet curling up as she reached orgasm with a squeal, the sensations from her tingling clitoris going through her body, the muscles in her vagina and anus tightening. Nicole's pussy juice soaked her husband's groin as he reached his own orgasm, his dick shooting a load of sticky white semen up his wife's pussy and into her uterus.

Nicole climbed off her husband and her head went to his groin, the girl tasting her own pussy as she licked the remaining cum from her husband's cock. "So, does that cover my bill for this week?" she giggled as she extricated her mouth from Matthew's groin.

"Sure does, and next week too," said Matthew, fondling Nicole's bare bottom and stroking her curls of red pubic hair over her feminine mound.

"And it doesn't stop there," said Nicole. "Shower time." She leaped her nubile, naked body off the bed and led the way to the bathroom.

As Nicole and Matthew showered together, he watched as she washed the semen out of her pussy. "Are you sure it's okay we did that?" he asked, concerned that in nine months' time they might have an additional unplanned expense in addition to their mortgage, regular bills and student debts.

"Relax Matthew, I'm on the pill," said Nicole. "We can have as much fun as we like and don't have to worry about me not getting my period."

Matthew felt a little uncomfortable, never at ease with menstruation. He still had nightmares about the time he had to go and buy Nicole more sanitary pads and tampons, and ended up buying up a whole lot of useless junk he didn't need at the pharmacy to conceal these purchases. Matthew even felt uncomfortable about Nicole going to the toilet, such as during the week when they looked over the house with the broker, and he got to hear far more than he ever wanted to when she used the bathroom, the sounds from within echoing in the empty house.

"And if we have this much fun here, just think about how much fun we'll have in our beautiful new house when we're all alone," said Nicole, kissing Matthew passionately on the lips.

Matthew, a little perturbed by his wife's reaction towards the hunky guy Kurt who changed their tire earlier that day at the fete, was now more relaxed. It was clear that Nicole only wanted him. Beside him, Nicole's pretty face gave away nothing that was going on in her mind, a slight feeling of guilt that in her imagination when she was having sex with Matthew, it wasn't with him but rather with Kurt. But still, Nicole reasoned, she had actually had sex with her husband, it wasn't like she had cheated on him.

*

While in Nicole's imagination she had just had sex with Kurt, in Shelley's bedroom there was no need for imagination, the real thing was right there with her and about to fuck her. In bed at nights, Shelley had often put a towel under her bottom to protect the sheet from her pussy juice, pulled down her panties to her thighs then inserted her fingers up her vagina to masturbate, all the while thinking about Kurt. But during the afternoon, as Kurt helped Shelley, her mother and sister pack away after the fete, she had noticed him flirting with her and responded accordingly. And with her roommate away for the weekend, Shelley could do whatever she liked with Kurt.

At the moment Shelley, wearing an over-sized blue football shirt was lying on her back on her bed, barefoot and with her legs wide apart showing off her light blue panties. Kurt stood to one side of her bed, his muscular body naked, sporting an enormous erection that Shelley could not wait to have inserted up her cunt. The pretty brunette could feel her pussy making her panty saddle damp.

"Ladylike young ladies aren't supposed to sit showing off their panties like that," Kurt laughed.

Shelley giggled seductively. "I'm not ladylike."

Kurt leaped onto the bed and put his head under Shelley's tee-shirt, smelling her snatch through the cotton of her panties. "For some strange reason it smells like vagina up here," he commented.

Shelley laughed, her clitoris going wild as Kurt smelled her snatch through her pants. Then came everything that Shelley's imagination had already done with Kurt when she masturbated or had an erotic dream. She felt Kurt's strong masculine hands take off her shirt leaving her bare breasted, then take hold of and pull down her panties, exposing the firm cheeks of her bare bottoms and a full bush of dark brown, curly pubic hair over her feminine mound.

Shelley and Kurt made out, their hands going all over each other's naked bodies. They masturbated each other, Kurt's fingers pushing up Shelley's pussy while Shelley jerked off his dick, her hands teasing his balls. They masturbated in front of each other, Shelley aroused at watching Kurt jerk himself off and Kurt just as turned on watching Shelley with her fingers in her pussy. Shelley was also very happy to indulge a fetish Kurt had for feet, happy to have Kurt cover her bare feet with chocolate sauce, then lick it all off, sucking Shelley's toes as he did so. The smells from Shelley's cooch got stronger and stronger, to Kurt's glee.

"I'm thinking about a number between 68 and 70," said Kurt to which Shelley eagerly got on top of him and put her face in his groin, while lowering her pussy down into his face. Sucking on Kurt's erection while he licked her vagina, anus and the sensitive skin that separated Shelley's vulva from her anus nearly drove Shelley mad with desire, and when they separated for sex she was as horny as she had ever been.

"So, what position would Shelley like this evening?" Kurt asked.

Shelley laughed. "Well, I'm normally a cat person but when I fuck, I'm definitely a dog person."

"Woof woof," laughed Kurt, Shelley getting on all fours and thrusting her hot, tight ass and pretty pink pussy in the air, ready for Kurt to fuck her.

"Just one thing Kurt, please don't cum inside me," said Shelley.

"Yeah, you don't want to get pregnant right?" said Kurt.

Given she was two weeks after her last period and two weeks before her next, this was a definite. "Yes, for one," said Shelley. "But two, I want you to cum all over my tits."

"I think I can arrange that," grinned Kurt. He got in position behind Shelley to mount her, loving the sight and smell of her pussy.

Shelley felt Kurt take hold of her, then gasped as his enormous dick went up her pussy, filling her up nicely. It would be hard to go back to a normal-sized cock after having this up her cunt, Shelley thought.

"Fuck my cunt, fuck me hard, fuck the fucking shit out of me!" Shelley urged, and Kurt was very happy to oblige, Shelley squealing and swearing, her expletives turning the air blue.

While Kurt was mainly concentrating on fucking Shelley's vagina nice and hard, he couldn't believe how the professional, polite receptionist at the real estate agency had such a filthy, foul mouth when she was getting fucked. It was definitely going to be hard to look at her the same way when he went into the office from now on.

Shelley felt her orgasm approaching, the young woman's clitoris sending waves of delight through her entire body and the muscles of her vagina and rectum contracting. "Yes, yes, yes, that is so fucking good!" she screamed. "Fuck, you fucking fucked my fucking cunt good! Now cum all over me, cover my fucking tits with jizz!"

Kurt withdrew from Shelley's post orgasmic pussy, the smell of female arousal stronger with each second and stood over her. He was seconds away from orgasm when Shelley came, so all it took was two light touches to his cock before he ejaculated, his tidal wave of white semen from his enormous cock going all over Shelley's bare breasts as she had requested, splattering all over her.

"Fuck, this tastes good!" exclaimed Shelley, lowering her face into her own chest and licking the semen from her boobs, deliberately sitting with her legs wide apart showing off her pubes and pussy to Kurt.

"You did a good job cleaning that up," said Kurt, watching as Shelley licked up the last of the sperm with great enthusiasm.

"Not half as good as a shower, which is where we are going right now," said Shelley, leading Kurt into the bathroom.

"Just need to take a quick pit stop," said Shelley, Kurt's eyes going wide as she sat her naked bottom down onto the toilet seat.

"Um Shelley, did you want me to wait outside?" he asked nervously.

Shelley was so relaxed that she began to urinate, her pee splashing into the toilet bowl as she replied. "No, I'm only going to piss. If I needed a shit, then you would definitely need to stay outside."

"No arguments there," Kurt agreed, as the sound of Shelley pissing continued to fill the bathroom. While Kurt never really thought of bathroom things as sexy, the sight and sounds of Shelley peeing on the toilet right in front of him weren't exactly a turn off.

Shelley's pee stream abated, and Kurt watched as she tore three sheets of toilet paper from the roll, wiped her wet pussy with them, before disposing of them in the bowl, standing up and flushing the toilet. Running the shower, Kurt and Shelley jumped under it and enjoyed the warm water, soap in their pubic hair and on their bodies as they washed each other clean, kissing and caressing.

Going back into Shelley's room, she put on fresh white cotton panties with blue flowers on them and her football shirt over the top, before sliding her bare feet into bed, Kurt climbing his naked masculine body after her.

Shelley thought about how much she had enjoyed herself that evening, and they would be enjoying some morning glory as the Sunday dawned. However, as she swallowed Shelley noticed that her throat felt dry and tender, with one of her ears feeling slightly blocked. Shelley shrugged. It was probably just a passing feeling.

*

Dennis was still clearly in the doghouse with Allison on a Sunday which turned gloomy, gray and overcast, but her mood did brighten when Courtney's health had slightly improved when they visited her in hospital, along with her brothers and sister, aunts, uncles and grandparents also coming to see her. Courtney was still sickly and weak, but her vomiting and diarrhea had eased somewhat, and her temperature while still elevated, was lower than it had been the day before.

Being the most popular girl in school, Courtney had no shortage of other visitors with her boyfriend Jeff and friends also paying visits. The area around her bed soon looked like something between a hybrid of a florist, the card section of a news agency and a fruit shop.

In the same hospital, Mike O'Dea remained unconscious, although his condition stabilized throughout the day. There was no point in his family visiting so the O'Dea family stayed away, much to the delight of the hospital staff who didn't want the troublesome kids there again. During the evening the phone rang, and Carol was informed that Mike had regained consciousness and moved to an ordinary ward, but it was too late to visit and in any case would be a waste of time anyway as Mike was still too out of it to be worthwhile.

At the Johnson house, Dennis was allowed back in the marital bed but there might as well have been the Berlin wall between he and his wife, not that coitus occurred frequently between them anyway. With drizzle falling across most of Long Island on the Monday morning, Dennis was up and about early, dressed in his suit and tie and into his car to drive to the train station and catch the train to Manhattan.

Dennis and Allison exchanged a perfunctory kiss as they said goodbye for the morning, Allison getting dressed in her blue broker's uniform. It was not even dawn yet, so why was Dennis taking off so early again? The train service was pretty efficient, and would deliver Dennis to his office in pretty fast time. So why would he want to get to the office when only the cleaners would likely be about? Allison thought about it, then decided it was maybe one of those things she was better off not knowing given how strangely Dennis had behaved at the fete on Saturday and in general lately.

Dennis's car drove through the light rain falling in Pine Tree Park, but not in the direction of the train station. He instead drove to the semi-rural area adjacent to his suburb, and parked behind some bushes to the side of the road. Dennis reached into his briefcase and took out not some reports, but a flashlight, a pair of binoculars and a book, not a novel for adults but rather a novel owned by Courtney and Rebecca when his daughters were younger, about girls riding horses during their summer vacation.

Dennis, despite having read the book many, many times enjoyed every word as he read it by the light of his torch, but also thought about how he had messed up and raised his wife's ire on the weekend. He would have to be more careful from now on, Allison was getting suspicious. Dennis then thought about pleasurable things, such as the young lady Crystal who had entertained him at the gentlemen's club in Atlantic City, the pretty blonde dressed up in riding gear, Dennis as a cowboy.