The PTA Queen Bee & The Teen Rebel 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On trembling legs, Allison entered the toilet stall and looked down at Jenna's lowered teen panties, seeing some creamy colored pussy stains on Jenna's panty saddle. She looked into Jenna's pretty face and kissed her on the lips, first shallow then deeper, until the two women were French-kissing with their tongues intertwined in each other's mouths.

Allison's clitoris certainly enjoyed making out with the pretty Jenna while she was sitting on the toilet, while between her own legs Jenna's clitoris behaved in a similar way at the kinkiest make-out session she had ever had, causing Jenna to squirm on the toilet seat at the stimulation to her snatch.

Withdrawing her mouth from Jenna's and without a word, Allison knelt down and felt the soft white fabric of Jenna's panties. She could feel the dampness that the teenager's vagina had left on the saddle of her panties and lowered her face into Jenna's undies, her nostrils absorbing the wonderful feminine smells Jenna had had made on her panties. Each musty molecule that went up into her nose made Allison feel like there was a wildfire in her own panties.

"That's so hot, and so kinky you smelling my pussy on my panties," Jenna laughed.

"Yeah, but not as hot as smelling the real thing," said Allison, as she extricated her face from Jenna's panties and stared at the teenager's hairy pussy, the dense forest of brown pubic hair so inviting. Allison put her face into Jenna's crotch, Allison's chin resting on the front of the toilet seat as she put her nose into Jenna's cunt. The smell of the girl's teenage twat was so inviting, Jenna's abundance of pubic hair serving to trap her snatch smells around her box. Allison could tell by the smell that Jenna was one turned on teenager, the fact that her nose was getting damp too further evidence of the schoolgirl's Sapphic state.

Allison, her pussy making her own panties decidedly sticky, removed her face from between Jenna's legs and replaced it with her left hand, playing with the teenager's pubes first before inserting her fingers into Jenna's wet and sticky vagina, playing with the girl's prominent pussy flaps and circling her clitoris.

"You are such a dirty old dyke, fingering a girl your daughter's age while she's on the toilet," giggled Jenna.

"If you think this is dirty, you haven't felt anything yet," said Allison. She moved her right hand to around the back of the toilet seat, and under Jenna's hitched-up school skirt. Her hand fondled first the flesh of Jenna's bottom, then went deeper into her ass crack before she found what she was feeling for - Jenna's tight, star-fish shaped anus.

Allison's index finger circled Jenna's anus a few times before she pushed it up into her asshole, and the tight and hot confines of Jenna's rectum, Allison feeling Jenna's sphincter close around the digit. Jenna gasped and squirmed on the toilet seat as Allison pushed her finger deeper into her bowels, while continuing to play with her vagina with her left fingers.

"You know that is an exit, not an entrance?" Jenna gasped, her face filled with delight.

"And why are you complaining, when you're the one who taught me to do that?" asked Allison. "Before last week, I never would have dreamed of doing such a thing."

"Oh, I'm sure as fuck not complaining," said Jenna. Inside Jenna's shoes and her socks, her toes curled at getting fingered both up her pussy and her ass while she was on the toilet, and feeling her orgasm approaching, had to reluctantly indicate for Allison to stop, to which the older woman extricated her hands from the younger woman's genitals and anal area. Allison eagerly licked Jenna's pussy juice from her left fingers, but for the obvious reason that it had been up Jenna's ass did not do the same to her right index finger.

"If I cum, it's going to ruin everything," said Jenna. She stood up off the toilet, Allison watching as Jenna pulled up her full-brief panties and adjusted them around her pussy and her bottom. Then to Allison's amazement, Jenna reached behind herself and flushed the toilet when she obviously hadn't just been.

"Why did you do that?" the bemused Allison asked her younger lover.

Jenna paused, then realized her error. "I don't know, just habit I guess. It wasn't to be weird or anything."

She and Allison paused to wash their hands at the sink, then made their way back into the main part of the office, Allison unable to stop herself from staring at Jenna's cute teenage ass covered by her tartan skirt.

"So Allison, have you ever wanted somebody to do something kinky with you?" Jenna asked, a teasing tone in her voice. "Something you've never actually done so far?"

Allison thought for a few seconds. "I've always wanted somebody to lift up my skirt, take my panties down to my ankles while I'm bending over my desk, and eat me out from behind. It might sound odd, but it's something I've always wanted to try."

"You haven't asked your husband?" Jenna asked. "I'm sure he wouldn't mind helping that fantasy be real for you."

"No, that's um, not really Dennis's kind of thing," said Allison, wondering as always what Dennis's 'thing' actually was over the past couple of years given he had lost interest in her sexually altogether.

"That's too bad," said Jenna. "Luckily for you, that is my thing. Now, let's go into your office."

Allison led Jenna into the office and stood facing the desk. "Now bend over a bit," Jenna suggested.

Allison did as Jenna directed, and soon she felt the girl's hand go up her skirt, feeling her bottom and her vagina through the soft cotton panties she was wearing. Then Allison felt Jenna take hold of her panty waistband, and pull down her panties to her thighs and the tall blonde trembled at the sensation.

"Such pretty panties with all those flowers," said Jenna, looking at Allison's lowered panties. The panties were white bikini-style panties with roses of many different colors; red, orange, yellow, white, pink and mauve. On the saddle of Allison's panties, she could see where the older woman had been creaming herself, damp and sticky pussy stains evident on the double-cotton fabric.

Jenna lowered her face into Allison's panties and took a deep sniff of the older woman's feminine smells, feigning puzzlement. "That's strange, there's all these flowers, but all I can smell is vagina."

Allison laughed as Jenna slid her panties down further until they were down around her ankles. Allison bent down lower over her desk, thrusting her ass up in the air and Jenna's hands were soon up her skirt, fondling the firm cheeks of Allison's buttocks before lifting the skirt up altogether. Jenna feasted her eyes on Allison's perfect bare bottom for a few seconds before lowering her face into the older woman's butt. First Jenna kissed the cheeks of Allison's bottom, then she parted her buttocks, looking at Allison's blonde pubic hair that grew around her pink, oval-shaped vagina, and her perfect, star-fish shaped anus.

Allison felt her nipples and clitoris tingling as Jenna's tongue went into her vagina, traversing the lips of her pussy and circling her clitoris. Her legs felt weak and unsteady when Jenna's tongue went further astray, licking the sensitive skin that separated Allison's vulva and her anus, then went further back to her anus itself. Allison's pussy got wetter and wetter as Jenna's tongue circled the entrance to her rectum.

Jenna pulled her head out of Allison's ass, and pulled up her older lover's panties for her, adjusting them around Allison's box and her bottom. "Was that like you imagined it?"

"Yes, but even better," said Allison as she stood up, slightly breathless at Jenna's tongue carrying out her most secret fantasy.

"And I know you want to fuck a much younger woman on your desk here, don't you?" Jenna teased. "At first it was probably hot Shelley, but as you said Shelley is straight. But I'm not straight, am I?"

Jenna jumped up on the desk and sat with her legs apart, showing off her white cotton schoolgirl panties to Allison. "Let's undress each other," she suggested.

Allison drooled at the sight of Jenna in her Catholic parochial school uniform and it was almost a shame to take it off given how hot she looked in it, but Jenna was going to look even hotter in first her bra and panties and then naked, her nubile teenage body in a state of total nudity.

Allison removed her own high-heels so she was barefoot then turned her attention to Jenna's feet, as the girl's legs dangled over the edge of the desk. She unfastened and removed Jenna's Mary-Jane shoes, and then her white socks, leaving the petite teenager's pretty bare feet exposed.

Jenna's jacket was the next item to go, followed by her blazer and then her tie, leaving her in her white blouse and tartan skirt.

"My turn now," said Jenna, removing Allison's blue jacket. "You could play on your son's football team with shoulders like this," the girl observed, noting the wide shoulder pads. "Now come and sit beside me, and we'll take our blouses and skirts off together."

Allison's hands were quickly on the teenager's chest, and her school blouse opened in no time to show her breasts covered by a white bra before Allison removed it altogether. Jenna's fingers quickly unbuttoned and removed Allison's blouse, the girl feeling her clitoris aflame when she looked at Allison's large breasts restrained by a white bra with lace around the cups.

Jenna's tartan school skirt was unfastened and removed by Allison's eager fingers, leaving Jenna barefoot and in her bra and panties. Allison's knee-length skirt was unzipped and slipped off down her long shapely legs and like the teenager on the desk beside her, Allison's sensational 42-year-body was barefoot and dressed in only her bra and panties.

Embracing and kissing, Allison and Jenna lay together on Allison's desk their hands all over each other's bodies and their bare feet rubbing against each other's, feeling their breasts through the fabric of their bras, and their buttocks and pussies through their cotton panties. Allison felt Jenna's hand go into the front of her panties, playing with her blonde pubic hair, and not to be out-done by the teenager slipped her hand down the front of Jenna's full-brief panties, fondling her dense growth of pubic hair.

"Now I do the thing stupid men find so hard to do," said Jenna, reaching behind Allison's back and un-clasping and removing her bra, freeing the older woman's magnificent large tits.

"You've got that right, Dennis still hasn't mastered how to remove my bra," said Allison, who removed the teenager's bra with ease and leaving her bare-breasted as she was too.

Getting on their knees, Allison and Jenna pulled each other's panties down their thighs, looking at each other's pubic hair and their bare bottoms, before Jenna lay back and allowed Allison to remove her panties completely, leaving the 18-year-old's sensational teenage body completely naked.

Then Allison likewise lay back, so Jenna would have easy access to remove her panties which Jenna readily did, while looking at Allison's vagina.

"I'm getting your desk a bit sticky here," said Jenna, pointing to the damp spot where her aroused vagina had been sitting on the desk.

"So am I," said Allison, showing Jenna the slight wetness from where her own vagina had been in contact with the desk top.

Jenna grinned mischievously. "What will the cleaners say if they smell your desk tonight?"

Allison smiled. "They're too slack to notice, but they might assume I was eating tuna salad for lunch and spilled some of it."

"I hate tuna fish," laughed Jenna. "But luckily for you, I love eating something that smells and tastes very similar."

With no further word, Jenna dived between Allison's open legs and put her face into the older woman's muff, licking her vagina with great enthusiasm which sent Allison wild, her long legs nearly kicking out at Jenna's tongue inserted in her snatch.

"Your turn now," said Jenna, extricating her face from Allison's crotch and lying back with her legs wide open to show off her hairy teenage twat.

Although she had done so earlier in the bathroom, Allison had no less enthusiasm for putting her head right between Jenna's legs and licking her hairy vagina, the teenager's many pubes tickling her nose, the smell of young pussy trapped by so much hair going into her nostrils.

Taking her head out from Jenna's box, Allison said, "Now young lady, there's one place where you've stuck your tongue and I haven't."

Jenna knew where this was, and smiled seductively, playing the innocent. "And where might that be?"

"On all fours Missy, and I'll show you," said Allison.

Jenna complied and thrust her cute young ass in the air, moaning as Allison's hands parted the cheeks of her bare bottom. She could feel Allison staring at her vagina and anus which made her get even wetter, but not as much as when she felt Allison's tongue on her anus, licking the opening to her rectum with great enjoyment as though she was enjoying an ice-cream. Jenna's toes clenched and unclenched at the wonderful Sapphic sensations of a woman old enough to be her mother going down on her asshole.

Allison likewise felt her heart racing. Performing cunnilingus on the much younger girl was hot enough, anilingus was so dirty and so forbidden that it made it all the more hot. When Allison removed her face from Jenna's backside, the teenager again laughed.

"There's a place where you got to insert your finger, but where I haven't got to stick mine," said Jenna.

Allison shivered in excitement as she felt Jenna's hands on her bare bottom, then slide between her buttocks and the wonderful feeling of Jenna's index finger going up her anus and into the tight confines of her rectum, Jenna's other hand fingering her pussy at the same time. Allison felt close to orgasm, when Jenna withdrew her hands from between Allison's legs.

"I really wish we could go 69 on each other, but with me only four feet eleven and you over six foot, one of us will end up with a back or neck injury if we try," said Jenna. "Fortunately, fingers work just as well."

"No arguments from me there," said Allison. She and Jenna sat next to each other on the desk and opened their legs so the other woman could see her pubic hair and vagina. Then Jenna inserted her fingers into Allison's pussy, and Allison put her fingers into Jenna's hairy wet pussy. Like they had done during their secret rendezvous at the school fete on Saturday when they got each other off by fondling each other inside their panties, Jenna and Allison stroked and stimulated each other's vagina, fondling their pussy flaps, and caressing their clitorises, each seeing the ecstasy on the other's pretty face. To double the pleasure, both Allison and Jenna used their spare hands to caress each other's boobs, their fingers teasing their hard, aroused nipples. The Sapphic smells of aroused pussy got stronger and stronger with each minute that passed.

It was Allison who came first, letting out a yelp as her bare toes clenched, and her clitoris sent the wonderful feeling of female orgasm through her vagina and up into her bowels, a rush of sticky pussy juice going all over Jenna's hand and onto the desk.

Jenna's own orgasm was just 10 seconds behind. As with Allison, Jenna squealed as the point of no return was reached, her toes clenching up as her clitoris reached its climax, the sheer delight of orgasm going through Jenna's pussy and into her back passage. Jenna's already wet vagina let out a rush of feminine wetness, pussy smelling stickiness going over Allison's hands and desk.

Breathless from orgasms, Jenna and Allison lay back on the desk, kissing and caressing their naked bodies, before Allison said. "Time for dessert."

She opened Jenna's legs and licked the stickiness away from the teenager's vulva, and given Jenna's erotic moaning it obviously was something she liked. Opening her long legs wide, Allison presented her post-orgasmic pussy to her much younger lesbian lover, and Jenna's face was soon in Allison's twat, her tongue licking away the aftermath of the beautiful blonde's orgasm.

"Tongues are good, but you can't beat a shower," said Allison.

"You have a shower in your office?" Jenna asked.

Allison nodded. "Yes, my brother often likes to go jogging at lunchtime, and if the showers at the gym are too crowded I take a shower before work."

"Does Shelley ever use the shower?" Jenna asked, a suggestive grin on her face.

"Sometimes, but we would never be allowed in there with her," said Allison.

"How about we invite my future neighbor Nicole?" Jenna suggested. "She's annoying, but hot. We could take her into the shower with us and have some fun together, a blonde, a brunette and a redhead. What do you think might happen if we suggested it?"

"I think it would scare the shit out of her," said Allison, walking completely naked to the shower, the petite Jenna following.

Jenna nodded. "Yes, but not as much as living in the haunted house you sold her and her husband."

Allison turned on the shower and adjusted the water temperature, Jenna and Allison jumping under the warm droplets. The two women had showered together when they had first had sex together at the O'Dea house on Friday, and enjoyed it just as much now, kissing and caressing their wet naked bodies under the water, Allison's blonde bush and Jenna's brunette bush becoming full of suds and bubbles as they washed their vaginas.

Rinsing off the soap, Jenna and Allison dried off and dressed. In less than five minutes, nobody could tell what they had been up to. Allison looked every bit the professional real estate broker and married 42-year-old mother to four teenagers, while Jenna looked like a Catholic schoolgirl. A rebellious Catholic schoolgirl rather than a prim prissy one, but a Catholic schoolgirl nonetheless.

Allison looked out the front windows, where New York's drizzly spring morning had turned into a drizzly afternoon. "How about I run you to the station so you can catch your train in plenty of time and not get wet?" she suggested.

"Sure, thanks a lot," said Jenna.

"My pleasure," said Allison, feeling Jenna's hot teenage ass through her skirt, tracing the elastic of her panty lines through the fabric, Jenna's own hand moving to Allison's ass, feeling her bottom and her panty lines through her skirt.

In the car on the drive to the station Allison said to Jenna, "Jenna, please promise you'll try and avoid swearing at any nuns in the two months you have left of high school? I don't think your Mom could take any more stress."

Jenna laughed. "I promise, no more fucking swearing at fucking nuns, no matter how much they give me the shits."

Allison grimaced and shook her head, and Jenna again laughed. "I think Mom has more important things to get stressed about today. Andy for a start."

"Do you think he'll avoid getting expelled from school?" asked Allison.

Jenna shrugged her shoulders. "Even if he doesn't get expelled today, it's only a matter of time before he gets kicked out of school and ends up in Juvy. I know he's my little brother, but there's just something evil about him. He's got a terrible temper and he's fucking crazy. Andy's just a bid kid through and through."

Allison tended to agree with Jenna's blunt but realistic assessment of her younger brother, and instead changed the subject. "What happens when you get back to school?"

"I have to go for a meeting with the Principal, my year coordinator and Mother Superior to discuss my behavior and how I have to stop swearing and be less disruptive. All fun and games."

Given Allison had known Jenna since she was a little girl and she had always sworn like a sailor at every stage of childhood and adolescence, there seemed little chance of changing that. Jenna then asked, "How about you? What are you doing for the rest of the day?"