The PTA Queen Bee & The Teen Rebel 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Catching movement at the farm buildings across the field, Dennis picked up his binoculars and watched as a group of race horses were led out by people dressed in wet weather gear and put through their paces, Dennis observing everything and feeling much better by the time he drove away half an hour later to catch his train.

Alighting at the World Trade Center, Dennis found it was raining in Manhattan too. He looked up at the Twin Towers, the tops of the buildings barely visible in the misty drizzle. Dennis was so preoccupied with thinking about Crystal in her riding gear in the Atlantic City brothel last week that he initially walked towards the South Tower, before realizing his mistake and turning towards the North Tower, entering the lobby to get to the elevator that would take him to his office high up in New York's tallest building.

*

In Pine Tree Park, Carol O'Dea saw four of her kids - Chris, Libby, Polly and Justin - out the front door to catch the bus to school and went back inside to where the three suspended kids Jenna, Todd and Andy were. Jenna was in an unusual position, she was not allowed to attend classes at her parochial school but had to be back before nightfall so she would be there in time for the next day's classes, so she was dressed in her Catholic schoolgirl uniform and carried her bag, so she could catch the train to New Jersey after they visited Mike in hospital, while Carol went to the school for the conference about Andy.

Carol called Mike's doctor, the physician advising her that while Mike was up to receiving visitors he was still not behaving in a normal manner after his heart attack, concussion and severe shock and to prepare herself for some pretty strange things. The doctor also advised that under no circumstances was Mike to be stressed out by anything. Carol's apprehension grew greater. Todd, Jenna and Andy all stressed Mike no end, but leaving them at home was not an option either, Todd had already been annoying Andy by talking about him going to juvenile hall, reform school or a loony bin, so there could only be trouble if she left the brothers alone together. Her mother had agreed to look after them, but only for two hours when Carol went to the conference at the school, and no longer. So taking the three kids so see their father was the only viable option.

"Kids, remember when you see your father, don't mention your suspensions from school," Carol warned them as she pulled into the hospital parking lot. "Your father cannot handle any stress. If he asks why you aren't at school, we tell him that you're sick, and I'm taking you to appointments. Is that clear?"

"Yes Mom," said Jenna.

"Yes," said Andy in agreement.

"Yeah," Todd said, looking out the car window with a dreamy look on his fat face.

Going through the maze of corridors to Mike's room, they saw him sitting up in bed listening to the radio, still attached to a heart rate monitor. He shared the room with three other men. The one in the bed next to him was an old man with a white beard and a scowl etched upon his face. Diagonally opposite was another older man of Italian origin, his wife in the chair beside him, both looking pretty miserable too. In the fourth bed was a young guy aged about 20 with mullet-style hair, wearing a heavy metal tee-shirt and with a whiplash collar around his neck courtesy of injuring himself when leaping off a stage at a metal concert on Saturday night and none of his friends caught him.

Mike looked up and a smile filled his face. "Carol my darling, how are you?" he asked. "Oh, and there's young Andy. How are you, Son?"

"Um fine thanks I guess," said Andy in surprise. Carol was equally shocked. It had been many years since Mike had called her 'darling'.

Mike looked at Todd and pointed at his son's obese stomach. "What happened Carol, did Todd eat the other kids?" He burst out laughing so hard at his own joke it seemed he might injure his stomach, while Todd glowered and grumbled under his breath, moving to one side.

Jenna had been standing behind Todd, and was often the case Todd's massive bulk eclipsed his petite twin sister, so it was only when Todd moved that she came into view.

Mike looked at Jenna in her Catholic schoolgirl attire; blue blazer, jacket and tie, white blouse, blue tartan skirt that came to just above her knees and white socks with black Mary Jane shoes on her feet. Delight filled Mike's face and he pointed at Jenna and yelled out across the room at the young heavy metal fan, "Wow, will you look at her that is one hot young Catholic girl!" He put his fingers in his mouth and wolf-whistled Jenna, to which she stood stunned, blushing bright red. Again Mike spoke suggestively to the young man. "I know one thing, I wouldn't mind getting under her skirt and seeing what's inside her schoolgirl panties, how about you?"

Like her daughter blushing the same color as a tomato, Carol said to her husband. "Mike, that's our daughter Jenna."

"Jenna?" Mike looked at his eldest daughter and blushed. "Oh yes, you are Jenna. Sorry, that was a bit awkward." The other men and the Italian man's wife all glowered at Mike. Mike again spoke to the young man. "Well, I can't do that. But there's nothing stopping you having a bit of fun with her, hey? How about you two kids go and find a bathroom or empty bed somewhere and have a good time together, rather than hanging around in here with us boring old farts? Just make sure you use a condom, I don't want to be a Grandpa yet."

"Mike!" exclaimed Carol, wondering what medication the hospital had put Mike on for him to be acting like this.

Mike seemingly composed himself a bit, then looked confused. "Since when does Jenna go to Catholic school?"

"Since last year," said Carol.

Mike still appeared confused. "So why is she dressed for school on a Sunday? And where are the other kids?"

"It's Monday Mike, and Chris, Libby, Polly and Justin are all in school," said Carol.

"Why aren't Jenna, Todd and Andy in school then?" Mike wanted to know.

Carol was about to give Mike the non-stress causing answer of the kids having been sick and going for doctor's appointments. What Carol didn't know was that Todd hadn't been listening when she had instructed them on what they were going to say to their father as the glutton had been distracted by a sign advertising a fried chicken fast food restaurant at the time. So Todd opened his mouth and yelled out across the ward loud enough for people working in operating theatres several floors down to hear, "We've all been suspended from school."

Carol cringed, waiting for the angry Mike to be return, but to her utter astonishment, all he managed to say was, "Bad kids," before asking, "So did you see the flamingo in the corridor?"

"The flamingo?" asked Carol, completely bemused.

"Yes, there's flamingos all over the hospital, I've seen three today," said Mike, his eyes looking all over the ward.

The song on the radio stopped and the young male DJ's voice was heard. "We now take you back in time 20 years to 1968, and play one of the top songs from that year. We hope you enjoy your trip down memory lane."

From the radio there came a cheerful, bubblegum pop tune and Mike's eyes lit up. "I love this song. Hey Carol, kids, everyone else, let's all sing."

Mike began singing along to the song at the top of his voice, his wife, kids nor anyone else joining in, not that Mike seemed to notice. Jenna, Todd and Andy watched their father singing while blushing red with embarrassment, Carol stared at the ceiling while Mike's humorless room-mates also clearly wanted peace and quiet, not least the young heavy metal guy whose least favorite music genre was bubblegum pop.

"So kids, what say I take you all for a trip to the Empire State Building today?" Mike asked, clearly not registering that he was hooked up to several machines and in no position to go anywhere.

The O'Dea kids, still embarrassed from their father's attempts at singing, were relieved when the doctor came around, and called time on their morning visit, saying that Mike needed to rest. The young man in the heavy metal tee-shirt did get some pleasure, catching a slight glance of Jenna's white panties as her tartan skirt rode up slightly when she got out of her chair. As they went back to the car, the bewildered Todd commented to his mother, brother and sister, "I didn't see any flamingos like Dad, did you?"

Jenna simply sighed and shook her head. "Mom, if you drop me in town, I'll just wait around and catch my train."

"Are you sure, it's not for a couple of hours," said Carol.

"Yes, I want to pay a call on Allison Johnson, just to make sure that fat idiot hasn't ruined my summer job," said Jenna, pointing at Todd.

"How could I have cost you your job, Jenna?" said Todd, failing to make the connection that Allison's anger at Todd over the Courtney situation on Saturday might have impacted Jenna.

Carol pulled the car to a spot not far from the real estate agency, and Jenna collected her bag and put up her umbrella to protect her from the drizzle. "Well, I'll see you in a few weeks then," Jenna said to her mother and brothers. "Mom, please call the school and let me know how Dad is."

"Yes I will, see you in a few weeks," said Carol. "Please try and be good Jenna, no more swearing at nuns and getting suspended again."

"You know me Mom, I'm always trying," joked Jenna, her nervous mother hoping that her daughter would not mess up again.

Neither of Jenna's brothers acknowledged her departure. "Thanks Todd and Andy, I really appreciate that you wished me all the best for the next few weeks," she said sarcastically, this drawing no further comment from her brothers as Carol reversed out and drove away.

Holding her bag in one hand, the umbrella in the other, Jenna made her way to the real estate agency, wondering what sort of mood Allison would be in today.

*

After seeing Brad, Simon and Rebecca off to school that morning, Allison's day as soon as she arrived for work got off to a bad start, and things had only gotten worse.

Allison knew they would be short-staffed today, with her brother Peter and one of the male estate agents on a conference in the city today. Another female agent was on holidays, and the first call Allison took was from the young woman who ran the property management side of the agency, who advised that she was sick and couldn't come in. Allison was polite and said she hoped the girl felt better soon, but cynically recalled that she had been sick exactly 28 days ago and 28 days before that and so on.

Wondering where Shelley was, the phone rang again and Allison heard the flu-riddled voice of her office assistant as Shelley called in sick, saying that she had come down with a severe dose of the flu on Sunday. This illness was far worse than a common cold, and Shelley probably wouldn't be in at all this week, her doctor giving her five days off work. Allison could hear from Shelley's laryngitis, nasal congestion and coughing that she was indeed very ill and not faking a sick day, and while Allison most definitely didn't want Shelley in the office in that state Allison was still very frustrated as she would be alone in the office today.

Things only got worse a few minutes when Kurt called in, also sounding half dead, saying he had caught the flu and could hardly get out of bed, much less do some scheduled maintenance at one of the properties on the agencies books. Allison, of course not knowing about Kurt and Shelley's X-rated adult fun together on Saturday night, simply thought it a coincidence, and turned her attention to trying to run the office effectively on her own today.

This was easier said than done, Allison had to answer all incoming calls and type up some urgent correspondence on the electronic typewriter. And while Allison was a competent typist who could touch type at 60 words per minute, if typing was an Olympic sport Shelley could represent the USA in Seoul later in the year, the young woman's typing speed a massive 170 words per minute.

Two different types of paper also proved a source of frustration for the over-worked Allison. The first was when the fax machine jammed when receiving an important fax from a settlement agent, causing Allison much frustration as she untangled the long roll of fax paper from the machine, then had to call the agent to re-fax the document.

Far worse was when Allison felt the call of nature in her bladder and digestive system and went into the ladies' room, finding that the slack new cleaners had decided it was okay to leave the bathroom with one square of toilet paper in one stall, and four sheets of toilet paper on the roll in the other stall, not putting any spare rolls on the cistern either. The peeved Allison had to re-stock the female bathroom before closing and locking the door, hiking up her skirt and pulling down her panties and sitting on the toilet for the next five minutes, sitting with her knees slightly apart, her blonde pubic hair marginally visible.

Flushing the toilet, pulling up her panties, washing her hands and exiting the ladies' room, the phone began ringing again and Allison hurried to answer it, only for the caller to hang up the moment she picked it up. Allison saw some people browsing at the pictures of properties for sale in the front windows, but nobody came in all morning, until close to noon when Allison heard the front door open and in walked the petite form of Jenna, dressed in her Catholic schoolgirl uniform, carrying a bag and holding an umbrella. While thoroughly pissed off after a bad day that followed a bad weekend, Allison's mouth watered and her pussy reacted at the sight of the young girl's school uniform, and memories of the sight, smell and taste of Jenna's teenage twat filled her mind.

"You look like you're having a bad day, Allison," Jenna commented.

"You could say that," said Allison. "Shelley and one of the other girls are sick, one is on holidays and Peter and the other agent are at a conference." She looked at Jenna's uniform. "So, you're on your way back to boarding school this afternoon then?"

Jenna since learning to speak had always found the need to be a smart-ass, and responded in a voice dripping with sarcasm. "No, I'm walking around town wearing my uniform and carrying my bag for fun."

Allison sighed. "Jenna, if you're going to last any more than a week here in the summer, you're going to have to learn to curb that smart mouth of yours."

Jenna raised her eyebrows. "So, I'm definitely still working here this summer?"

"Yes of course," said Allison. "That's if you still want the job. You seemed pretty pissed off at me on Saturday night about the house across the street from you."

"Yeah, I was given my Dad had a heart attack in there on Saturday. And I do think that the haunted house is dangerous and should be pulled down. But if you weren't selling it, it would just be another broker selling it, so I guess you're just doing your job."

"That's right, I am just doing my job and it's a job I'm good at," said Allison. "And if you're willing to listen to me and learn from me, it's a job I think you could be good at too. And about your father, how is he? I hope he is feeling better."

"He's awake and we went to see him this morning," said Jenna. "It was sick, weird, embarrassing and sad at the same time. They have Dad on some pretty strong medication from the nonsense he was saying."

"He didn't say why he went into the house across the street from you?" Allison queried.

Jenna shook her head. "Dad didn't know what day it was. All he did was sing along to this embarrassing old pop song on the radio, talk about these flamingos that wander around the hospital and encourage this young guy in the same ward to have some fun with me by getting under my skirt and into my schoolgirl panties." Jenna blushed at the embarrassment.

"What?!" exclaimed Allison.

"Yeah, it was the medication talking, not my Dad. At least I hope it was the medication, otherwise that's the sickest, most disturbing thing I've ever heard." Jenna changed the subject. "So, how is Courtney?"

"Still in hospital and will be until Wednesday," said Allison. "She's getting a bit better. I just wish there was a way I could make my daughter feel less violated by that twin brother of yours." Allison's facial expression showed that this was still a very sore point with her.

"Well, I don't know about Courtney, but you must feel a bit better that Todd was busted by the Principal and got two weeks suspension from school for what he did," said Jenna.

Allison shrugged. "A little."

"And your son, your daughter's boyfriend and this other guy who was pissed at Todd for bullying his younger brother absolutely kicked Todd's ass," said Jenna. "That must be some consolation."

"Maybe," said Allison.

"Well, I know one thing that will definitely make you feel better," said Jenna matter-of-factly. "Violating the twin sister of the fat moron who caused all of this."

Allison's eyes went wide and Jenna could see the older woman was interested. "Yeah, you like that idea, don't you?" Jenna teased.

Allison said nothing, but walked to the front door, locked it and put up a sign with 'Back in 5 minutes' on the glass.

"I hope it lasts longer than five minutes," said Jenna.

"Oh it will, believe me it will," said Allison. Moving Jenna around the corner so they would not be visible Allison looked in anticipation at the girl in her Catholic uniform while salivating. Forced to bend over as she was so tall while the teenager was so petite, she kissed the girl deeply on the lips again trying to ignore that taste of Jenna's cigarettes, their tongues intertwining.

"That must have felt good, but not as kinky you'd like to make you feel better about what Todd did?" said Jenna.

"Any suggestions?" said Allison, sliding her hand up Jenna's school skirt and feeling the cotton of her panties.

"A nice, kinky one that will be quite apt," said Jenna. She looked around and saw what she was looking for, then took Allison by the hand. "Come with me."

Allison did as Jenna said, the younger woman leading her towards the ladies' room and taking her inside. Allison wondered what was going on, and paused as Jenna headed for one of the two toilet stalls, standing in front of it as though preparing to lift her tartan skirt.

Allison's eyes went wide. Lesbian sex with an 18-year-old girl was definitely something she liked, but bathroom sex games were not her thing, no way. "Um Jenna, what are you doing?"

Jenna laughed at Allison's uncomfortable expression. "Don't worry, I'm not actually going to go to the toilet, there's no way I'd do that in front of anyone, not ever. But if you want your revenge, then this is something you want to happen."

This time, Jenna did lift up her school skirt, revealing to Allison that she was wearing white cotton full brief panties, Jenna's prim and prissy underwear totally at odds with her personality. Allison, her blue eyes wide, could only watch as Jenna hooked her thumbs into her panty waistband and slid them down, her very hairy pubic mound immediately visible. Continuing to slide down her panties to her ankles, Jenna sat down on the toilet, her knees apart to show Allison her pussy.

"Come on, don't be shy, come and put your fingers and face into places you shouldn't do with an 18-year-old Catholic schoolgirl -or any 18-year-old girl for that matter - while she's sitting on the toilet," Jenna teased.

Allison felt her pussy getting damper and damper, as her eyes took in the petite figure of Jenna as the sexy teenager sat on the toilet in front of her, Jenna's skirt hitched up around her waist, her knees open showing her hairy vagina and her white full brief panties down around her ankles, Jenna's black Mary-Jane shoes and cute little white ankle socks making her even hotter.