The PTA Queen Bee & The Teen Rebel 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RetroFan
RetroFan
685 Followers

"Well allow me to welcome you both to your future home of Pine Tree Park," said Kurt. "It's such a beautiful town, one of the best on the South Shore."

"Yes, Matthew and I can't wait to move into our new house," Nicole gushed. "It's the most beautiful house, a pretty Cape Cod over on Swan Street. Number 24."

Kurt went rigid, and he was unable to prevent the look of dismay on his face, remembering his own eerie experiences at the property, such as feeling somebody watching him while he was mowing the lawn, and seeing strange florescent lights in the windows at night when the house was vacant. "You bought Number 24 Swan Street?" he asked.

"Yes, the broker, this really nice lady Allison Johnson showed us around last week, and she said it was just the perfect house for us," said Nicole. "It was such a bargain."

Kurt's instinct was to warn the young couple that their recently purchased property was a bargain for a very specific reason, and that Allison was in fact nowhere near as nice as she looked or seemed. However, his business gained much work from the real estate agency managed by Allison and her brother Peter, so he couldn't say very much and risk losing a valuable contract. Struggling to think of something to say, Kurt managed to mumble, "That's interesting," before he noticed that a tent was coming loose from its pegs. "It was nice to meet you both," he added, making his departure.

Nicole and Matthew exchanged a puzzled glance, confused by Kurt's odd reaction but Matthew was glad to see his departure. The young man knew deep down that he had married above himself, and that Nicole gained much attention from men, not that she would take advantage of it. After all she had remained a virgin until their wedding night. Holding hands they walked into the fete together, where Nicole caught sight of Shelley standing with her mother and sister at the stall that displayed the cats, and led Matthew by the hand over in this direction.

Shelley herself had a problem covered by her tight stone-washed jeans, and this was that the double cotton saddle of her light blue panties had become very damp in the last minute when the muscular figure of Kurt passed by and her vagina had reacted, her clitoris sending tingling sensations through her vulva. Within less than a minute Shelley's panties felt like they did whenever her period came earlier than expected causing her to require a change of undies.

Then a voice that she had heard for the first time this week, and which she hadn't heard broke Shelley out of her erotic daydreaming. "Hello! Shelley!"

Shelley turned to see the petite, pretty redhead Nicole approaching leading a very nerdy young man by his hand. Putting a false smile on her face that would have drawn the praise of her duplicitous boss, Shelley gave Nicole a friendly smile despite how irritating she found the young woman. "Hi Nicole."

Without prompting or invitation, the overly-friendly Nicole threw her arms around Shelley, despite them having only met twice, once at the office where Shelley was spared spending any more time with Nicole thanks to needing to go to the toilet, and at the nightmare house at Swan Street, where they hadn't really conversed.

"It's so great to see you Shelley!" Nicole gushed, in her high-pitched, girly voice. "This is my husband Matthew. Matthew, this is Shelley, Allison's assistant from the real estate office."

"Nice to meet you Shelley," said Matthew, shaking hands with Shelley.

"Nice to meet you too Matthew," Shelley replied. Through naïve Nicole's over-sharing, Shelley and Allison had learned that Nicole had remained a virgin until her wedding night, and Shelley found it hard to believe that nerdy Matthew was the one to nail Nicole for the first time. Despite her irritating personality, Nicole scored at about a nine on the looks scale, while nerdy Matthew while far from ugly would have struggled to score a five.

"Such cute cats," said Nicole, looking at the display set up by Shelley and her mother and sister.

"My Mom breeds and shows cats," said Shelley.

"I'm so glad that you and Allison found that poor cat that got lost in the house Matthew and I bought and returned him to his owners," said Nicole.

"Yes, it was lucky we did," said Shelley. She had long become accustomed to helping her boss cover up one untruth after another, and the phantom cat sighting at the troublesome house was just another of these.

Shelley's mother walked over, followed by Shelley's sister. "So you're moving to Pine Tree Park?" Shelley's Mom asked, amazed that this young redhead was actually married. The girl looked like a high school senior, at oldest a college freshman.

"That's right," said Nicole. "Shelley's boss Allison showed us this most beautiful house, a Cape Cod over on Swan Street. Number 24. It was such a bargain."

Like with Kurt previously, Shelley's mother and sister were unable to keep the looks of dismay from their faces. However, they were very much aware that Shelley worked for Allison and couldn't say very much. The sister said nothing, while her mother said, "Interesting."

Again, Nicole and Matthew exchanged a puzzled glance at the reactions of the two women and the use of the word 'interesting' to describe their recently purchased house. Going on their way, Matthew and Nicole could hear the loud voice of 12-year-old Polly O'Dea. Having been gossiping to her posse of friends about how the reason one of their male teachers wasn't married was because he was a homosexual and that the reason their young female Geography teacher had had to leave the classroom in a big hurry the other day was because she had got her period, Polly then got started on her other favorite topics of conversation, such as mocking her oldest brother Todd and his obesity problem.

"Have you heard Todd isn't allowed to do PE for safety reasons anymore?" Polly asked her audience. "Fat catches fire when it gets too hot, and if Todd gets overheated he's just going to explode."

The friends all laughed, encouraging Polly all the more. "And the other day, a group of NASA scientists turned up doing a field call," the girl continued. "The satellites passing over Swan Street picked up an anomaly at Number 25 in their remote sensing images, and they wanted to find out what it was. Turned out it was Todd sitting out in our garden eating doughnuts. My brother is now so fat he can be seen from space."

Again, Polly's friends laughed. Nicole and Matthew hadn't heard the exact details of the conversation, but had heard Polly say that she lived at Number 25, so Nicole was keen to meet a new neighbor.

"Excuse me," said Nicole, approaching Polly who turned around to face her, the 12-year-old looking the young woman up and down.

"Can I help you?" The dismissive look on Polly's face indicated that she did not appreciate the intrusion.

"Yes, I couldn't help overhearing that you live at Number 25 Swan Street," said Nicole.

"Yeah, what of it?" Polly asked rudely.

"We're going to be neighbors," said Nicole. "I'm Nicole and this is my husband Matthew and we just bought the house across the street from you at Number 24."

Polly's face took on a look of evil delight. This could be fun. "So you bought Number 24 Swan Street? That is so interesting."

Nicole's pretty face fell, and the young woman looked most concerned. First Kurt, then Shelley's mother and now this young girl who lived across the street had described the property as 'interesting'. Why was that? "Okay, why does everybody keep describing our new house as 'interesting'?"

Polly and company sniggered and Polly opened her mouth to explain to the young couple why their house was such a bargain, when a female voice to her side stole her thunder. "Because nobody can believe you're getting such a fine house at such a great price. It was interesting that it was put on the market at the asking price, it really should have been listed for so much more."

Nicole and Matthew along with Polly turned to see the petite form of Jenna approaching, and Polly cursed her older sister under her breath for stealing her thunder. "Hi, I'm Jenna O'Dea," she said, the teenager offering her hand to the young couple. "My family live across the street from your new house. My kid sister Polly here, she loves real estate and is always looking at property prices. I'm sure she'll end up owning a property portfolio in Manhattan when she's older. She like everyone else can't believe you picked up such a great bargain."

Good-girl Nicole found the appearance of the pint-sized bad-girl Jenna quite intimidating, but the explanation did seem to make sense, and felt relief. "You live across the street from our house?"

Jenna nodded. "That's right. Mom and Dad, plus all seven of us kids."

"Seven brothers and sisters!" Nicole exclaimed. "Wow, you must have all have so much fun together!"

"Yes fun, lots of fun," said the poker-faced Jenna, not disclosing what her brothers and sisters were really like as Nicole introduced her to Matthew, Jenna being polite despite her thoughts that Matthew was an absolute nerd and absolute bewilderment that naïve Nicole had lasted more than five minutes in the world.

"With moving to your new house, you would probably like some new things to decorate it with?" Jenna suggested. "There's a handicraft stall down there. Why don't you go and check it out?"

"Thank you Jenna, we will," said Nicole. Clasping her husband by the hand, Nicole led Matthew away and Jenna breathed a sigh of relief, glad to be rid of the irritating young woman.

Jenna was not the only one breathing a sigh of relief. Allison had seen Nicole and Matthew arrive, and while she definitely thought Nicole was hot she also found her irritating and was keen to avoid her. However Allison's heart had sunk when she saw Nicole talking to the nasty gossip Polly O'Dea, who would be only too delighted to share the troubled history of Number 24 Swan Street with its new owners. Allison had hurried over to prevent potential disaster only to see Jenna step in and complete this task for her.

Approaching Jenna, Allison asked, "Jenna, could I talk with you somewhere away from here?"

"Yeah sure, it's a free country," said Jenna, she and Allison turning and walking into the main school buildings, before finding an unlocked classroom, just around the corner from the science block and went inside.

"Why did you step in and stop your sister shooting her mouth off like that?" Allison asked.

Jenna shrugged. "Well, as I'm working for you over the summer I thought probably I should prevent Polly from telling Nicole and her husband what their new house is really like."

"Last week you had some pretty strong opinions about my selling the house to Nicole and Matthew and the sales tactics I used," said Allison. "Have you changed your mind since then?"

"No, I still think that it was unethical the way you didn't disclose the house's unhappy history to the buyers but there's nothing I can do about that," said Jenna. "Anyway, it might be an interesting experiment to see how long it takes Nicole to crap her panties when something strange happens, or how long it takes for the house to come back on the market again. Six days on the first count, about six weeks on the second I think."

Allison laughed lightly. "I still can't believe you believe in ghosts Jenna. There are no ghosts."

"And I can't believe that I saved your ass from my sister's big mouth," said Jenna. "But you don't want to be saved from my big mouth, do you?"

Allison and Jenna looked into each other's faces, in their respective panties their clitorises tingling and their vaginas getting damp. The tall blue-eyed blonde Allison bent down and the short brown-eyed brunette Jenna stood on her toes and the two women exchanged a deep French kiss, Allison's hands all over Jenna's backside, feeling the teenager's cute little bottom and her cotton panties through her short little skirt. Jenna's own fingers moved to Allison's bottom, massaging the older woman's buttocks through her jeans and panties, each woman's Sapphic touch making them more and more excited between their legs.

While as usual Allison disliked the taste of the cigarettes that lingered in Jenna's mouth, the fact that she was making out with and fondling the bottom of a petite teenage girl while the same girl was fondling her own ass enabled to put this out of her mind. However, Allison then remembered where she was - her kids' school on a very busy day with a fete in progress - and motioned to Jenna to stop.

"We can't do this here, with so many people around," said Allison.

Jenna flashed her a devious smile. "That's what makes it so hot."

Allison still looked doubtful. "We shouldn't, my husband is here today."

Jenna looked puzzled. "I haven't seen Dennis all day."

"Oh, he's here alright," said Allison bitterly, thinking about the peculiar way her husband was acting. "Talking about people who I haven't seen, where's that twin brother of yours?"

Jenna's pretty face showed distaste. "Why would you talk about that fucking fat butterball? Talk about killing the mood. Let's get started before I think about Todd anymore and lose interest in sex altogether."

"Yes, but we can hardly get undressed can we?"

"No, but there's something really hot we can do to each other," said Jenna. Unzipping and unfastening Allison's jeans, Jenna's fingers made their way to Allison's pretty white panties with blue flowers and under the older woman's panty waistband. Allison could feel her pussy reacting as the teenager's nimble fingers went through her curls of blonde pubic hair, then gasped as her digits went further into her crotch and the slim damp limps of her vagina, before circling her clitoris.

Needing no further prompting Allison stuck her left hand under Jenna's mini-skirt and immediately found the soft cotton of Jenna's white teen panties, and like Jenna had done with her slid her hand under the young woman's panty waistband. Allison's fingers went through Jenna's extremely hairy pubic mound down her mound to the opening of Jenna's tight young pussy, fingering the teenager's prominent flaps, Jenna squirming in pleasure, her aroused pussy soaking Allison's fingers, just as Allison's own pussy was doing to her own digits.

"See how hot it is fingering somebody in her pants when you can't actually see it," said Jenna.

"Oh yeah," agreed Allison, Jenna's touch inside her panties sending waves of pleasure through her hard nipples and shivers down her spine.

For five minutes the two women stood in the empty classroom stimulating each other's vaginas, before they reached orgasm, their pussy juices soaking their respective hands. Withdrawing their hands from each other's underpants, Jenna and Allison adjusted their panties, Jenna smoothing down her short skirt and Allison fastening up her jeans.

"I think we need to wash our hands," said Jenna, lifting her fingers to her nose and absorbing the soft, musty feminine smell of Allison's vagina.

Allison smelled her own fingers, absorbing the wonderful Sapphic scent of Jenna's teenage twat. "Yes, I think that's better."

"And I don't know about you, but I need to get some toilet paper and wipe my pussy, otherwise I'll be walking around with sticky panties all day," said Jenna.

Between Allison's legs her panty saddle was so damp it felt like a few months ago when she started menstruating a day earlier than expected and she had to get up in the night to change her panties and put on a pad, Dennis traumatized when he saw his wife's period stained panties soaking in a bucket of cold water the next morning. "There's a girls' bathroom just along from here," said Allison.

"Definitely know that, I used to go to this school until my parents sent me off to Catholic school for being such a fucking bitch," said Jenna, she and Allison walking along the corridor to the girls' room, finding it locked.

"I know the one near the science block will be unlocked," said Allison, leading the way up the corridor towards the science section. "I requested that one be opened for people to use during the day."

*

Allison of course had no clue that her very ill daughter was still in great distress in the said girls' room, the hapless Courtney stranded on the toilet with her panties around her ankles, feeling she was in the Saudi desert one moment, and the frozen tundra of Greenland the next. Her diarrhea was nowhere close to abating, and she continued to dry-reach into the plastic bin she balanced on her knees.

Jenna if given three guesses as to the location of her obese twin brother would have never in a million years come close to the truth, that he was languishing in the same girls' bathroom as Allison's daughter. He had had no chance to escape from his hiding spot thanks to Courtney's friends Lisa and Lauren being in the bathroom, and even when these girls went to the toilet themselves - to Todd's relief only to piss and not to take a shit given the gastric problems Courtney was having - they went separately.

Even if Todd had managed to escape, he would have quickly gotten his ass kicked, as the incredibly patient and persistent Esau was still waiting in the corridor, the college student passing the time by day-dreaming of the savage beating he would inflict upon the fat piece of shit who had bullied his younger brother David and David's friend Luke.

Soon three more people appeared in the corridor, two jocks and a cheerleader from the senior year in the form of Courtney's twin brother Brad, his cheerleader girlfriend Amy and Courtney's boyfriend Jeff. Both fit and muscular jocks towered over the petite brunette cheerleader 18-year-old Amy, who given her diminutive size was always the girl on top of the pyramid or who was tossed highest in the air during the routines. All had noticed that Courtney was not 100 percent during the morning, and when she and her friends had not returned from the ladies' room for close to half an hour, they had set off looking for them out of concern for Courtney's well-being.

The trio noticed Esau but did not pay the muscle-shirt clad young man much attention, simply assuming he was waiting for his girlfriend while she was in the bathroom.

"I'll see if Courtney's okay," said Amy, opening the door to the girls' bathroom, seeing Lauren and Lisa standing outside the stall occupied by Courtney. Amy's nostrils immediately picked up the first clue that Courtney was anything but fine.

"Courtney's really sick with stomach flu," said Lisa.

"Brad, Jeff and I were worried," said Amy. "The boys are just outside, do you want me to go and tell them to find Mrs. Johnson?"

Courtney's voice came from the stall. "I'm just about done, we'll go and find her then."

"I'll just tell the boys," said Amy, sticking her head out through the external door and explaining to Brad and Jeff that Courtney was very sick, before going back inside.

"I just need to change my tampon," Amy said to Lisa and Lauren, washing her hands then going into a stall between the one occupied by Courtney and the one where Todd was hiding and closing the door behind herself. Amy pulled down her panties to reveal her dark brown pubic hair and reached between her legs, extricating her tampon from her vagina then taking a tissue from her purse and cleaning her vulva, placing both the used tampon and the tissue into the blue sanitary waste bin. Getting a new tampon, Amy inserted it into her pussy then pulled up her panties and smoothed down her skirt. Exiting the stall, Amy again washed her hands then stood waiting with Lisa and Lauren for Courtney to finish.

Inside his own stall Todd had engaged in voyeurism with Amy's lowered panties, all the while disbelieving that the petite pretty cheerleader actually got her period. If Todd had been able to see through walls (a disturbing prospect) he would have been able to see what the mysterious blue bins were used for, but of course Todd could not so remained ignorant of this, and could only hope that Esau had lost interest and gone away, and that the girls would finally be finished and gone. Actually it was becoming increasingly desperate for Todd given the way the bathroom smelled thanks to stuck up bitch cheerleader squad captain Courtney taking a shit for more than 20 minutes. As was typical of Todd he thought only about himself and did not think for a second that this situation was in no way Courtney's fault as she couldn't help getting sick and having diarrhea, and that the fact he was stuck in the girls' bathroom in the first place was all Todd's fault.

RetroFan
RetroFan
685 Followers
1...45678...13