The PTA Queen Bee & The Teen Rebel 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The very ill Courtney unwound some toilet paper from the roll to finish, then stood up on her shaky legs, the young woman feeling like she was about to pass out. She pulled up her panties and emptied her vomit from the plastic bin into the toilet, before flushing it. Aware that the last time she had stood up off the toilet she had immediately been stricken by more diarrhea Courtney was apprehensive that it would happen again, but this time she was okay.

Courtney, pale, gaunt and sweaty exited her stall and walked on very shaky legs towards her three friends, all of them looking very concerned at her appearance. "Courtney, you look terrible," said Lisa.

"I feel terrible," said Courtney, washing her hands with plenty of soap.

"I think you need to go home to bed with a bucket close handy," said Lauren.

"That's where I'll be going," said Courtney as she dried her hands on a sheet of paper towel. "I'm so sorry about the smell, this is so embarrassing."

"Courtney, it's not your fault," Lisa assured her friend.

"Yeah, come on it happens to all of us," said Lauren.

"I wish they'd put toilet freshener in the girls' room," lamented Courtney.

"Actually, I have something that might help," said Amy, reaching into her purse and taking out a small aerosol can of strawberry scented body spray, shaking the can and spraying a liberal amount around the bathroom.

What Amy didn't know was that one of Todd's female cousins had exactly the same brand of body spray, and once when visiting the O'Dea house had applied some to herself in close proximity to Todd, the strawberry spray had got up his nose and caused him to sneeze violently for close to half an hour.

The spray droplets soon found their way into the obese bully's stall and into Todd's nasal passages with immediate effect. Todd sneezed violently, a loud masculine sneeze that would have left nobody in doubt that the occupant of the stall had one X and Y chromosome, not two X chromosomes as should have been the case.

Outside Todd's stall, the four cheerleaders went rigid and looked at the closed and locked door as Todd let out yet another loud and unmistakable male sneeze. The quartet of girls looked at each other, the horror dawning on them that the occupant of this stall was definitely male and must have heard everything.

"Okay, who is in there?" Lisa demanded. "Yeah, you in there. The perve."

Inside his stall, Todd's heart was racing. The girls had discovered that Todd was in their bathroom, and Todd had to think of a way out of this situation and quickly, fast thinking not an easy thing for Todd. Perhaps if Todd ran out very quickly, the girls would not recognize Todd and Todd would be able to get away with it?

Deciding on this strategy, Todd flung the stall door open and ran for the main exit door as fast as his obese frame would allow, his body fat wobbling in his tee-shirt, his fat thighs rubbing together. As soon as he flung the main door open, Todd heard Amy's voice behind him. "Brad, Jeff, help! Todd O'Dea's been hiding in the girls' bathroom perving on us!"

Brad and Jeff looked in amazement as Todd burst from the girls' room, their shock immediately turning to outrage given that Courtney was Brad's sister and Jeff's girlfriend, that Amy was Brad's girlfriend and Lisa and Lauren were their friends, and that their privacy had been seriously violated by the fat fuck Todd O'Dea.

Esau was also waiting and was just as shocked to see his quarry emerge from the girls' bathroom. And while of course Esau did not know Courtney, Lisa, Lauren or Amy, Esau was a young man who firmly subscribed to the theory that all women and girls had the right to use the female toilets in privacy without having some pervert hiding in there. And that this toilet pervert was the same fat piece of shit who had bullied his younger brother and brother's friend only increased Esau's outrage.

Two other people had arrived on the scene to see the extraordinary site of Todd bursting out of the female toilet block, the tall blonde Allison and the petite brunette Jenna. Allison and Jenna's mouths dropped open as Todd's blubbery form made its way into a science lab, Allison's eldest son and daughter's boyfriend in hot pursuit of the fat bully along with a muscular young man they did not know.

Lisa and Lauren emerged from the bathroom. "Mrs. Johnson, thank goodness you're here," said Lisa.

"Yes, Courtney's in the girls' room, she's really ill," said Lauren.

Allison's maternal instincts immediately turned to her sick daughter, and she made straight for the girls' bathroom forgetting all else. Jenna, still obviously completely bemused by what was going on, made her way to the science lab where Esau, Brad and Jeff had chased Todd around the classroom, and now had Todd cornered near the blackboard. Todd was panting and gasping as though he had run a marathon, rather than a matter of a number of feet across a corridor.

Seeing the two jocks and the muscular college student getting closer and closer, Todd said to Brad, "You've got to believe me, I didn't go into the girls' room to perve on your sister or your girlfriend. Your sister had diarrhea and was chucking up, and your girlfriend had her period so I didn't enjoy it because it was so gross."

Brad, already outraged, was sent off the scale of anger at Todd's comment, and punched the bully hard in his fat stomach. "You were in there with my sister, my girlfriend and their friends you sick fuck!" Todd doubled over in pain, winded.

"Courtney is my girlfriend and you were perving on her while she's sick, you fat piece of shit!" Jeff yelled, before kneeing Todd in the balls, sending fresh waves of agony through his body.

"Not only are you a coward who bullied my brother and his friend, you're a disgusting deviate who goes into the girls' bathroom and perves on them! You fucking pig!" yelled Esau. He grabbed Todd and spun him around, then delivered a perfect round-house kick to Todd's blubbery back.

A series of punches, kicks and knees were applied to Todd's obese body as Esau, Brad and Jeff unleashed their rage upon this disgusting deviate bully, while his petite twin sister Jenna jumped up onto a stool, enjoying watching Todd getting his ass kicked. Finally Todd, bruises all over his body and sporting a blood nose fell to the floor, Esau delivering him a final hard kick to his fat ass, with him, Jeff and Brad warning Todd what would happen if they ever caught him in the girls' bathroom or bullying other kids again.

The trio turned and saw Jenna, who gave them a round of applause, very satisfied with watching Todd getting beaten up. "I didn't see any of that boys," she said.

"Thanks Jenna," said Brad, he and Jeff introducing themselves to Esau and shaking hands with him, very pleased to have had his assistance in giving Todd a hiding the fat pig so thoroughly deserved.

Jenna got up and slowly walked over to where her brother was lying on the floor, moaning and groaning and feeling very sore and sorry for himself. "Oh get up you big baby and start acting like a man," she sneered.

Todd looked upwards and could see up his sister's short skirt and the white panties she was wearing. Todd groaned again and closed his eyes. One thing he disliked most about his twin sister was her liking of short skirts because it often led to glimpses of her underpants, and that made Todd feel weird and uncomfortable.

"My face hurts," Todd lamented, as clutched his nose.

"Boo-hoo. Don't touch your nose and get blood everywhere, we need to stop the bleeding," Jenna said.

She knelt down beside her brother, Todd again groaning as he could see right up her skirt and her panty saddle in which the outline of his sister's vagina was clear and opened her purse. Todd's eyes went wide at the white cylindrical object that was extricated from a brightly colored box. "No Jenna, don't," Todd pleaded, but his sister was having none of it.

"Shut your stupid mouth you useless fat fuck, it's just a tampon. It's not going to fucking bite you, do you think I would insert it up my pussy if it did?" said Jenna, choosing her words to make Todd as uncomfortable as she could while she unwrapped the tampon and inserted it up Todd's nose to his great horror and indignation.

"Todd, Jenna, what's going on in here?" came the nervous and uncertain voice of Carol.

Jenna turned and Todd looked up to see the nervous, skinny form of their mother standing behind them, fumbling with her asthma inhaler. Outside at the fete Carol could see that second youngest son Andy was getting into one of his angry moods, and this could only lead to trouble. Carol's nerves had gotten the better of her, affecting her digestive system causing her to make her way towards the nearest ladies' room.

But when she got in there, she was confronted by the sight of a clearly furious Allison attempting to console her very sick eldest daughter, Courtney distraught about Todd being in the girls' bathroom while she had been using the toilet while suffering diarrhea and vomiting, three other cheerleaders also clearly angry about having their own privacy violated while in the bathroom.

Seeing Carol enter, Allison's glare towards the mother who had given birth to the fat abomination responsible for this debacle was so frightening that Carol immediately forgot all about using the bathroom and scurried out, hearing the voices of her eldest son and daughter from the adjacent science room. Having brought into the world seven awful children, Carol never knew what to expect from her four sons and three daughters but what she saw she could never have guessed in a million years.

Todd clearly having been beaten up was not a shock, it had happened quite a few times in the past. But the sight of her daughter inserting one of her tampons up her twin brother's nose was not something she would have guessed she would have seen in a million years.

"Jenna, why did you put the tampon up your brother's nose?" Carol wanted to know.

"Basic first aid Mom, tampons are good for absorbing blood from nose bleeds," said Jenna.

"Why did Todd get beaten up in the first place?" Carol asked, dreading what the answer would be.

"He was bullying some kids and pissed off one of their older brothers, and then he went and hid in the girls bathroom when Courtney Johnson and her friends were in there and he got his ass kicked for it, didn't you Todd?" Jenna gloated.

Carol looked at her eldest son is dismay. "What Jenna said, please tell me that it isn't true Todd?"

Todd, who had attempted to get his fat body off the floor, had become light headed and dizzy, and lay back down again. With the room spinning, Todd grinned vacantly at his mother and sister and said, "Can you believe Amy Smith gets her period, that Lisa and Lauren both pee, and Courtney Johnson vomits, farts and gets diarrhea?"

Jenna and Carol exchanged exasperated as Todd struggled to his feet successfully this time, Jenna's tampon with its long blue string hanging from his bloodied nose. Carol was forced to reach into her purse for her asthma inhaler and take three big puffs when to her horror Allison emerged from the girls' room with her very ill daughter and the three other girls, with Brad and Jeff still waiting outside. Their departure from the bathroom had been delayed when Courtney had another attack of vomiting, and been violently sick into the plastic bin again. Now Allison was supporting her daughter, holding the bin close to Courtney in case her daughter vomited again on the trip to the nurse's office. The glare Allison gave Carol and Todd seemed like it might turn the mother and son to stone, so clearly enraged was the pretty blonde alpha female, and the O'Dea family hurried past them even Jenna feeling intimidated by Allison's wrath. Jeff and Brad simply stared at Todd in amazement as he walked along with the tampon inserted in his nose.

Allison's focus at the moment was obviously upon her feverish, vomiting and diarrhea-stricken daughter, so the sound of a woman's voice calling her name in the corridor did not impress her. "Are you Allison Johnson?"

Clearly peeved, Allison turned and saw Judy Miller, the woman in charge of the pony rides approaching her, an annoyed look on her face. "Yes, I'm Allison Johnson."

"Good, because there is something very serious that I need to tell you about."

Allison sighed deeply, turned to her daughter's friends, handing Lauren the plastic bin. "Can you take Courtney to the nurse's office? I'll be there as soon as I've sorted out whatever the problem is here."

The girls and the two guys went on their way, and Allison turned to Judy. "Well, what is the problem?" she asked brusquely. "It couldn't have waited? As you could see, my daughter is very sick."

Judy was firm. "There is a man out there who is making many people, especially teenage girls and children feel very uncomfortable."

"What man?" snapped the peevish Allison, not wanting any more problems to have to deal with today.

"The same man that organized the pony rides this year, Dennis Johnstone."

Allison looked Judy directly in the eyes. "That would be my husband."

Judy was taken aback. "Your husband? But his name is Johnstone, your name is Johnson."

"I assure you we are married, and our surname is Johnson."

"My husband took the call originally, he must have written down the name wrong," said Judy, on the back foot now that she had found out that the man who was behaving in such a bizarre way was married to the woman in charge of the PTA. "Is your husband feeling unwell in some way, is he under some sort of pressure in his life?"

Allison had forgotten about Dennis's antics given her secret liaison with Jenna in the empty classroom, and the stress of finding out that her daughter was sick, with Jenna's fat idiot twin brother hiding in the girls' bathroom while Courtney was on the toilet suffering diarrhea. "What has he been doing?"

"He has not the left the pony rides area all day, and seems to have the habit of staring when the horses are being led around. My daughters and niece are feeling most uneasy, and some of the parents have asked me if he was with me, and said how uncomfortable they feel with him there. When I last saw him he was talking to some girls in the queue, and the girls clearly weren't too happy. Perhaps you could talk to your husband?"

"Oh, I'll talk to him alright," Allison said more to herself than Judy, striding along the corridor on her long legs. Her pretty face showed her fury, and other PTA parents hastily got out of her path. Their Queen Bee was clearly in an angry mood, and somebody was going to feel her wrath.

Dennis was oblivious to his wife's approach. At this moment he was standing talking to a group of middle school girls, who had taken their younger siblings along for pony rides and were waiting in the queue. The girls at first had taken Dennis to be a boring adult who was a know-it-all about equestrian matters and talked too much about his own daughters learning to ride horses at their country club. Then Dennis had begun talking about a series of books about girls and horses that Courtney and Rebecca had enjoyed while they were in middle school, and the girls said they enjoyed. But Dennis's in-depth knowledge of each of the books, the characters and the plots seemed very odd for a middle-aged father and hence the girls became quite uneasy, these feelings becoming far worse as he stared without blinking at one of the horses as a little girl was placed upon the saddle for a ride.

Allison was getting closer and closer, and could see how uncomfortable Dennis was making everyone. Allison did not feel uncomfortable, just very, very angry. Part of the way Allison could dominate the PTA was that while she rarely displayed anger, the fear of incurring it was enough to keep the other parents in line. Now they would see somebody actually get the Queen Bee angry enough to sting, and the person to get it was the Head Drone.

Allison's mouth opened and she screeched "DEN - NIS!" at the top of her voice, people stopping in shocked silence. Dennis went rigid as though he had been butted by a sheep or goat and turned around, giggling nervously when his wife strode up to him.

"Hi honey, what's up?" Dennis asked in a quavering voice.

Allison grabbed her husband by his shirt sleeve. "I want a serious word with you Dennis," she snapped, leading him from the staring crowds and to under a tree. "Why did I get a complaint about you hanging around here making people feel uncomfortable?"

Allison's cold blue eyes stared back at her husband, the man squirming under her steely gaze. She could almost see his mind working, thinking up an excuse, before she spoke up. "You have time to think up something convincing, because Courtney is sick and I need to be with her."

"Courtney is sick?" Dennis asked.

"Yes, our daughter is very ill, not that you would have noticed or cared as you were out here doing God only knows what kind of weird shit," snapped Allison. "You find Simon and Rebecca, and you tell them we will be leaving soon. Oh, and if you could do it without scaring any more women, teenage girls and children, it would be very nice."

Allison turned and strode back to the school buildings and the nurse's office where the other teens were waiting in the corridor outside, and Courtney was in tears on one of the beds in the girls' sick bay, groaning and clutching her stomach, the plastic bin on the bed beside her containing evidence that she had just been sick again. The nurse looked up as the teenager's mother entered the room, having just taken Courtney's temperature.

"One hundred and one degrees," the nurse noted. "You need to take Courtney to a doctor, Mrs. Johnson."

Allison nodded. "We'll take Courtney home and put her to bed. One of the doctors at our practice does house calls, we'll get him to come and examine her."

Courtney, still crying, clutched her stomach and Allison moved closer, holding the bin so her daughter could throw up, but instead Courtney jumped off the bed and ran for the toilet stall in the corner. "I really need to go to the toilet!" she exclaimed, running as fast as she could in her ill state.

The door slammed shut, and from inside the stall there came the unpleasant sounds of Courtney having another diarrhea attack, this audible to Allison and the nurse. Then came the feeling to the two women of people at the door, and they turned to see the petite figure of Jenna O'Dea and the skinny nervous Carol O'Dea standing there, each flanking the obese form of Todd. Todd was pretty sore from the ass-kicking he had received, and his despairing mother thought it best to take him to the nurse.

The nurse, having seen many bizarre sights from the O'Dea kids over the years was speechless now, seeing Todd standing there with a tampon inserted up his nose. "Oh, it's okay, it's my sister's tampon," he assured the nurse while indicating Jenna, Todd completely oblivious to the reality that his statement made the bizarre situation sound even worse.

Jenna elbowed Todd in the ribs to get him to shut up, Todd wincing and protesting. "Fuck Jenna, what did you do that for?"

Allison could only stare at the fat teenager with incandescent rage, and things only got worse when inside the stall came the sounds of Courtney having problems with wind, then another bout of diarrhea. They heard Courtney advance the toilet roll, then her call out to her mother, "Mom, could you please get me some more toilet paper? I think I'm going to run out in here."

Todd stared vacantly at Allison. "Does Courtney still have diarrhea?" he asked the girl's mother.

"Okay Todd, I think we'd better get you away from here," said Jenna, she and her mother leading Todd away from the girls' sick room and into the boys' sick room. Allison continued to glare at the departing O'Dea family, only stopping when the nurse retrieved a new toilet roll and Allison passed it to her daughter under the bottom of the stall, so Courtney would have plenty more paper when she used the last of the toilet tissue from the existing roll.

1...56789...13