The PTA Queen Bee & The Teen Rebel 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RetroFan
RetroFan
683 Followers

Todd was still in the girls' bathroom, dismayed that Esau was nothing if not persistent. Each time Todd dared to think Esau had given up and gone away, he would hear the college student's voice promising that he would bust his ass when he found him.

So Todd was stuck where he was, but decided that he could make the best of a bad situation. He was in the girls' bathroom, the most forbidden place in the entire school. Todd had often wondered what it was like in here, and now he was in the position to find out.

Todd emerged from the stall and surveyed his surroundings, noting that there were significant differences between the girls' room and the boys' room. Some differences were cosmetic, such as the doors of the stalls being painted yellow when in the boy's bathroom they were blue, and the girls' bathroom was definitely cleaner. But some of the other differences with the boys' bathroom presented Todd with mysteries he was unable to explain.

First was the inexplicable absence of urinals in the girls' bathroom, all there was were stalls, far greater in number than the stalls in the boys' bathroom. This was very odd. Were all the girls' bathrooms at the school lacking in urinals, or just this one? Perhaps it was a design fault when the school was built.

The second mystery was what was in the stalls. Each had a toilet and toilet paper obviously, but each stall also contained a blue bin, similar in size to a kitchen bin but with a really strange lid. What were these bins for? Todd thought maybe that when a girl was sitting on the toilet taking a crap and she used the last piece of toilet paper and changed the roll over, she could put the empty cardboard tube in this weird bin. It sort of made sense, but Todd also noticed that there was a proper bin near the sinks for the girls to dispose of used paper towels when they dried their hands. Surely girls could simply dispose of expired toilet rolls into this bin? And if these strange bins were to dispose of empty toilet rolls, why were there none of these bins in the boys' bathroom?

While Todd was thinking about what the great mystery of what the blue bins were for, in the corridor outside a trio of cheerleaders were hurrying for the girls' bathroom. The cheerleader in the center was Courtney, the pretty blonde's face as white as icing sugar, the girl sweating and clutching her tummy. Courtney's stomach cramps had continued all morning getting worse all the time, the girl feeling increasingly unwell. At present Courtney felt like the temperature was about 120 degrees with 99 percent humidity, and that she was at sea on a rough day given her nausea. One of Courtney's stomach cramps had turned into a continuous pain, travelling down at speed down her small intestine to her large intestine and into her rectum. The increasingly ill Courtney had to make a hasty run for the girls' bathroom, knowing that she could not delay this for very long and that one false move such as bending over too quickly or sneezing would result in a very unpleasant, messy, smelly and embarrassing situation for her.

Flanking Courtney were her two friends Lisa and Lauren, wearing the same blue and red uniform. Like Courtney Lisa and Lauren were blonde, although Lauren's hair was more strawberry blonde as opposed to Courtney and Lisa's pure blonde hair.

The three cheerleaders immediately caught sight of Esau, the young man still on the hunt for the fat asshole who had bullied his younger brother and his friend. Despite thorough searching in every classroom in the vicinity, Esau had to his great frustration failed to find any trace of Todd, and he was beginning to wonder if Todd had somehow doubled back when he was looking in the classrooms. Seeing the trio of pretty cheerleaders approaching, Esau spoke to them. "Hi girls, you haven't seen a fat guy around here? A really fat guy, about 18-years-old, makes Jabba the Hutt look like Karen Carpenter?"

Courtney was too sick to respond, the dizzy, desperate and nauseous girl only focused on getting to the toilet and fast. Lauren shook her head. "No, sorry we haven't seen him. It sounds like a guy in our year called Todd."

Lisa nodded in affirmation. "Yeah, it sounds like Todd. Sorry, we can't stop our friend isn't too well."

While Esau went to search a nearby janitor's closet, the cheerleaders went into the girls' bathroom, which appeared empty apart from one occupant, who was behind a closed stall door which had the red 'Engaged' showing on the lock. The three girls thought nothing of it, making the logical assumption that another girl was using the toilet in there.

What they didn't know was that the occupant was not using the toilet, that they were not in fact female. Hearing the girls' voices outside, Todd had realized too late that there was in fact a flaw in his perfect plan. What if any girls came in here to go to the toilet? Todd had been forced to retreat into one of the cubicles, close and lock the door, then put down the toilet lid and sit on it, waiting it out until the girls finished and went on their way, and Esau also gave up and left the area.

Courtney, Lisa and Lauren entered the girls' bathroom, and Courtney dashed into a stall three down from the one Todd occupied, the desperate teenager pausing only for a microsecond to check that it had an adequate supply of toilet paper, before slamming the door closed and locking it, Lauren and Lisa standing outside.

Standing in front of the toilet, Courtney hurriedly lifted her short pleated cheerleader skirt to expose her white panties. Courtney hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her panties and pulled them down too, to show her perfect triangle of blonde pubic hair and the entrance to her vagina at the front, and her perfectly shaped firm bare bottom at the back.

The desperate Courtney, feeling increasingly sick with each second that went by, lowered her bottom down and sat on the toilet. The moment the cheeks of her bare bottom made contact with the toilet seat, Courtney's anus reacted and she moved her bowels, her diarrhea going everywhere in the bowl. To the prim Courtney's embarrassment the smell was atrocious and she also had a bad case of gas, the sounds echoing in the toilet as her diarrhea continued like a tsunami.

Outside the cubicle, Lisa and Lauren exchanged a concerned look. "Courtney are you okay in there?" Lisa asked.

"No," Courtney lamented, going whiter still as she advanced the toilet roll, unwinding herself a length of toilet paper and wiping her bottom, before her stomach cramped and another violent attack of diarrhea surged through her digestive system.

Courtney, sweating and pale, now felt she was on the far eastern tip of Long Island or on the roof of the building in which her father worked - the North Tower of the World Trade Center - wearing only her bra and her panties in the middle of January. The teenager shivered so hard her teeth chattered and her fingers felt numb as she reached for the toilet paper again, like most women who were suffering from diarrhea anxious to keep the unpleasant results of her bowel movements away from her vagina.

"Do you want me to get your Mom?" Lauren asked.

Courtney leaned forward on the toilet seat, looking down at her lowered panties and trying to catch her breath. "No not at the moment, Mom's got enough to do today. One thing's for sure, I'm going to have to pull out of the routine for this afternoon."

"That's a definite," said Lisa.

"Yeah, there's no way you can do a cheerleading routine in your state," said Lauren, she and Lisa rolling their eyes as the unpleasant sounds of Courtney having another diarrhea episode was audible from within the stall, followed by the sounds of her unwinding more toilet tissue from the roll.

"Did you eat something dodgy, like left over chicken or seafood?" Lisa asked.

Courtney shook her head. "No, not that I can remember. I got up this morning and felt okay, and when I went to the toilet I was perfectly normal. I just started getting tummy pains when we got here, and started feeling like crap."

"I hope it's not your appendix," said Lauren.

"Me too," agreed Courtney, as she went from feeling freezing cold to overheated in a matter of seconds.

Three stalls down from the very ill Courtney, Todd could not believe what was happening. He had never liked Courtney Johnson, he found her to be stuck up and full of herself much like her bitch of a mother and for some reason that was absolutely no fault of Todd, he always found trouble around her. In elementary school Todd's dignity had been severely slighted when he was placed into a program called 'Let's Read and Have Fun Together'. This was an insult to Todd as Todd could read real good, but the young Courtney was Todd's competent reading partner who was to teach Todd that he could have fun reading too, and all she did was make Todd feel stupid as did bitch Jenna who mocked Todd mercilessly for being in 'Let's Read and Have Fun Together'. In middle school Todd had found himself in trouble when he had stolen an apple pie Courtney had baked in cooking class and eaten it, but it was Courtney's fault not Todd's for putting the pie too close to Todd to cool down. Then in high school, Todd and Courtney had found themselves in the same Driver's Ed classes where Courtney was the star student and passed her test at first attempt, and Todd the special project who still did not have his license several years later as the DMV had it in for him.

Now as young adults, Todd disliked Courtney as much as ever, but fuck she was hot. Todd had taken opportunities to look up Courtney's short skirts, checked out her ample teenage breasts if she happened to wearing a tight tee-shirt, sweater or blouse and coveted her shapely bottom if she wore tight denim jeans to school. One day a couple of weeks ago Todd had seen Courtney wearing a pair of stirrup pants, and had engaged in covert voyeurism of her bottom, her panty lines and the indentation of her vagina that was visible at the front.

Todd would never have previously believed that Courtney sat on the toilet to move her bowels normally, much less would suffer from diarrhea, but the sounds and smells from the stall that Courtney occupied proved otherwise. It suddenly occurred to him that Courtney would have her panties down, and that there was a fair bit of space under the partitions.

Leaning forward, Todd stole a glance in Courtney's direction, and could see her feet clad in white sneakers and ankle sox, and to his great delight Courtney's underpants. Todd looked intently at Courtney's white panties, and wished that he could insert his nose into the saddle of Courtney's cotton undies and absorb the musty feminine smells of her teenage pussy.

Courtney, fortunately unware that her lowered panties were being spied upon by a fat male bully, squirmed on the toilet seat, her stomach feeling like a washing machine. Courtney winced as a violent cramp went through her abdomen ahead of another dose of diarrhea, and she could feel nausea rising up from her stomach.

In his stall Todd, who gained much pleasure in life from lavatory humor, was overcome by mirth at the sounds of Courtney's problems with diarrhea and wind while she was on the toilet, and caught himself just before he laughed out loud. If Todd laughed aloud, the girls would hear him, know there was a boy in there and Todd would be busted.

Courtney, knowing that vomiting was inevitable called out to her friends, "Is there anything out there you can pass me to be sick in? A bucket, or a bag maybe?"

"Nothing in here, but I'll find you something," said Lisa, running from the bathroom.

"Please hurry," the hapless Courtney called after her.

Lisa ran out of the girls' bathroom, seeing the muscular form of Esau sitting on a bench waiting for Todd to emerge from wherever he was hiding. Lisa dashed into the science classroom, spotting a small plastic bin which was empty. Lisa grabbed the bin and sprinted back into the girls' bathroom, passing it over the top of the stall to Courtney. Taking the bin, Courtney put it on her knees and had no sooner opened her mouth than she vomited violently, her sick going everywhere in the plastic bin, the teenager feeling weak and shaky as she vomited again.

The concerned Lisa and Lauren looked at each other in dismay at the worrying sounds of Courtney's violent vomiting.

"I think you need to see a doctor, Courtney," said Lisa.

"Not at this very moment," Courtney lamented, the girl looking into the bin at her regurgitated stomach contents and further down to her lowered panties.

"Maybe I should get the school nurse?" suggested Lisa. "She's here today in case there's any emergencies. And we definitely need to tell your Mom. You are really sick."

"Yeah, we'll go and see the nurse and tell Mom, I'm just about done," said Courtney. She put the bin containing her vomit onto the floor, unwound several lengths of toilet paper and finished wiping herself clean.

Pale, sweating and with unsteady legs, Courtney stood up off the toilet and flushed it, consigning the unpleasant contents to New York's sewers. Courtney reached down and pulled up her white panties, but no sooner had she adjusted them around her vagina than she felt as though her bowels were on fire.

"Oh no," Courtney exclaimed, hastily pulling her panties down and sitting right back down on the toilet seat, her diarrhea returning in seconds. Once more feeling sick, Courtney reached for the bin and vomited again, the sounds of her retching audible to Lisa, Lauren and unknown to the three girls Todd, who remained concealed in his own stall, unable to make his escape.

*

Allison was of course unaware of her eldest daughter's problems with vomiting and diarrhea, and had she done so it would have just been one more thing to worry about. Dennis was still doing God only knew what at the pony rides, while some old lady was getting herself into a state, claiming that money had been stolen from her purse. The only good thing about the day so far was that Todd was nowhere in sight.

More people were arriving on the scene now, and one of the cars pulling onto the lawn was a small white hatchback containing a young newlywed couple who Allison had gotten to know quite well during the week, Matthew and Nicole Clayton. They were the buyers of the Cape Cod house at Number 24 Swan Street, convinced by the smooth-talking Allison that they had purchased the bargain of a lifetime.

Matthew, a skinny dark-haired young man wearing a short-sleeved shirt and trousers got out of the driver's seat while Nicole, a stunningly attractive slim girl with long red hair got out of the passenger's seat, the young woman dressed in a knitted sweater and a bubble skirt.

"The car didn't feel right as we were turning into the school, Matthew," Nicole said.

"It seemed to be okay to me," Matthew lied. His job was a scientist, he hated and feared any car-related problems. Therefore he was hoping that the heavy steering was caused by his overly-active imagination, but now Nicole had noticed something too he felt a sense of dread.

"Oh look, we have a flat tire," said Nicole, pointing at the front driver's side tire, which was now completely flat. Ever enthusiastic, optimistic and peppy, Nicole saw the positive side and stroked her husband's arm. "Well, we get to change it together. It'll be fun."

Matthew felt his skin go cold. All his life he had struggled with manual tasks and now he had to disclose to his pretty young wife his secret shame, that he was unable to change a tire on the car. The young man wished he had a magical solution to his problem, when one appeared most unexpectedly.

"You guys okay there?" came a young male voice behind them.

Matthew and Nicole turned to see the tall, Adonis-like figure of Kurt standing behind them. Kurt pointed at the flat tire. "To save you messing up your clean clothes, how about I change that for you?"

"Well thank you," said Nicole. "But we don't want to put you to any trouble."

"No trouble at all, my brother used to race cars, I was in his pit crew and I can change a tire like that," said Kurt, snapping his fingers to demonstrate.

"That would be great, thank you so much," said Nicole, looking up admiringly at the handsome Kurt as though he was a knight in shining armor, and she was the damsel in distress he had just rescued.

"All I need is somebody to pass me the tools as I change the tire," said Kurt. He looked Nicole up and down, taking in every inch of her fine feminine figure. "Can I get you to volunteer?"

Nicole could not stop staring at Kurt's fine masculine figure, and while she felt a little guilty about observing another man this way when she herself was married, her vagina was not listening and the double-cotton of Nicole's panty saddle was beginning to feel the first dampness. "I'm in!" she squealed enthusiastically, taking the keys from her husband and leading Kurt to the trunk, where she extricated the tool kit, and Kurt the spare wheel.

Standing near the car, Matthew himself felt like a spare wheel. While Kurt's appearance did save Matthew from the humiliation of being unable to change a car tire, he felt like he had become invisible. Kurt had removed his shirt not wanting to get it dirty, and was now completely bare-chested as he changed the tire. While telling himself he should not be jealous, Matthew could not help but feel this way as his wife behaved like some groupie who had met her favorite rock star, staring at the muscular hunk, giggling like a schoolgirl at everything he said while twisting her red hair in her fingers. Kurt did not fix the wheel as quickly as he claimed he could, but went through some tips on tire changing for Nicole's benefit, Nicole squatting down beside him to look more intently.

What Matthew couldn't see from this angle was that Nicole had her knees open, and was giving Kurt a perfect view up her bubble skirt and the white cotton panties with yellow flowers she was wearing. Good at discretion, Kurt was able to up-skirt the naïve Nicole without raising any suspicion at all, and he salivated inside at the sight of her panty-covered crotch. He thought about how he would love to take the young woman's panties down and smell, touch and lick her vagina through her red pubic hair, before fucking her stupid. He knew that when arriving home today his first stop would be his bedroom with a large quantity of tissues close handy, his sights of Nicole's white panties with pretty yellow flowers providing much fuel for solitary vices.

With the tire changed, Kurt and Nicole returned the flat tire to the trunk along with the tool kit, where Nicole handed Kurt a rag so he could wipe the grease and dirt from his hands, and he put on his shirt.

"Thanks a million," said Nicole, admiring Kurt's handiwork but not as much as Kurt himself. "Are you sure we can't give you anything to thank you properly?"

"No, it's all good," said Kurt. "Knowing that I helped you both out is payment enough for me. Anyway, I can't believe my manners, I never introduced myself. I'm Kurt."

He extended his hand to Nicole, who shook it and then to Matthew, the most jealous young man feeling Kurt's strong fingers crushing his own hand. "I'm Nicole and this is my husband Matthew," said Nicole.

Kurt was struck by a sense of de ja vu. The names Nicole and Matthew sounded familiar from somewhere, but he couldn't think from where. Certainly, he hadn't met this young couple before, otherwise he would have remembered with Nicole being so pretty, and amazingly being married to such a nerd. "I haven't seen you around town before," Kurt offered.

Nicole shook her head. "No, we don't live in Pine Tree Park. Well not yet anyway. We just bought a house here last week."

Kurt now remembered where he had heard the names. Earlier in the week he had been in the real estate office collecting his work schedule, and Allison Johnson's hot assistant Shelley had taken a call from a couple looking at properties in the town, and passed the information to Allison.

RetroFan
RetroFan
683 Followers
1...34567...13