The Quest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I shared with Spencer that I agreed, he smiled and said that's great and that he would contact his firm to send a contract proposal to my company to allow us to begin work on the smaller project. I asked him what he had in mind in terms of pursuing Iris. He said he was thinking about 3 or 4 events occurring over the next 60 days, that in conjunction with insight that I could provide, he expected to be able to screw my wife. After that he went on to ask me a series of very personal questions about Iris. I answered each question honestly as I was very excited to watch him in his pursuit and ultimate failure in his quest for Iris. When I mentioned the fact that Iris has gone topless at the beach on more than one occasion, Spencer indicated that gave him an idea. He said that step one was to go out to dinner with he and his fake girl friend to celebrate our two companies new partnership. He said he would hire an escort he knows well to be his girl friend. During the dinner, he would invite Iris and I to join the two of them on a boating trip that they were planning to take in a few weeks. He said if all goes well, that he'll get his first look at my wife's bare breasts on that day trip.

Iris was delighted when I told her that he had given my company the deal for the smaller project and that he invited us to join him and his girl friend for a celebratory dinner the following week. She said she was surprised to hear that he has a girl friend with the playboy reputation he has, so I told her that it was probably one of several that he has. Needless to say, the folks at my office were ecstatic about the new job and I also shared that if all goes well, we may be in line for an even bigger opportunity down the road. With the importance of us doing an exceeding expectations delivery on the smaller project and the need to continue to develop our partnership with Spencer's firm, I was actually assigned to just focus all of my energies on that over the next few months. I was also informed that I would be in line for a sizeable bonus if I could bring home the mall deal.

The following week, we met Spencer and his "girl friend" Amy for dinner. I was kind of surprised, as I am sure Iris was too, that Amy was not a knockout. She had that girl next store look with what looked like a nice body under a fairly conservative summer dress. She definitely played the part of his girl friend well though and Spencer again came across as the complete gentleman the entire evening, even picking up the check at the end. When Spencer mentioned that the two of them would be spending a day out on his boat the following weekend, Iris and I both answered that would be very nice. He said, that they weren't planning to go anywhere in particular. They just like to go out into the gulf a bit and he would do a little fishing while Amy worked on her tan. So, he said there was no need for us to bring anything other than our swimsuits, as he'd have plenty of food, drinks and fishing gear.

On the way home, Iris commented that Spencer has not acted like the reputation that he has the last few times that we've been with him. I agreed and we both said that we were looking forward to getting to spend a day on his boat. I even told Iris that if all goes well and we get the mall project in a few months, that we may just have to get a boat of our own. She said that would be nice and then smiled and said that she would wear one of her skimpier bikinis on the boat trip to hopefully help us and of course to get a better tan.

The weather was beautiful on the day of our boat trip. I had spoken to Spencer earlier in the week to discuss what, if anything, that I needed to do. He said he should be fine, as he hoped to get the ladies sun tanning on the deck over the cabin, as we fished from the back of the boat. Spencer shared that he had already spoken to Amy and that she would take the lead on getting Iris to not only take off her top to tan, but hopefully even get her to walk around the boat a bit without covering up. The thought of getting to see Amy topless and the chance that Iris would go topless in front of Spencer gave me a hard on every time I thought about it that week.

Spencer and I were each dressed in shorts and tank tops and the girls each had cover-ups on over their bikinis. When we began going out to sea, the ladies and I relaxed on the boat as Spencer manned the helm. About five minutes into the ride, Amy commented that it was time to get a little sun and removed her cover-up. As I had guessed from seeing her at dinner the previous week, she did have a nice body, but was not in the same league as Iris's incredible body. Iris took the hint and removed cover-up as well, revealing a very sexy metallic red bikini. The top was your typical triangle top and the bottoms were a nice high Rio cut showing off her hips and ass very nicely. It was probably another half hour or so until Spencer stopped the boat, dropped anchor and joined us on the deck at the back of the boat.

As he and I started to get the fishing gear out, Amy mentioned to Iris that she was going to move to the upper deck to work on her tan and stay as far away as possible from any fish guts. Iris responded that sounded like a great idea and each of them grabbed a wine cooler on the way to the upper deck. As they were walking away, Spencer turned his head to see them and commented that Iris has such a great ass. He then shared with me that Amy was going to start some small talk with Iris and would mention that she really prefers to sunbathe topless and ask Iris if she would be offended. From there, she would work to get Iris to join her in being topless.

Sure enough, about 10 minutes later, Amy sat up in her chair and removed her top. It was obvious to Spencer that I was trying to see her breasts, even though she had her back to us. He commented that I will be getting a much better view later as he was sure Amy would come down and leave her top behind. It was probably only about 5 minutes later that Iris sat up in her chair and also removed her top. Spencer smiled and commented that this is going exactly to plan and I told him that I was not surprised that she removed it, but that I would be shocked if she left it off whenever she left the chair.

After about 30 minutes, Spencer went into the cabin and retrieved some small sandwiches and plates. He then grabbed a bucket of ice and put two more wine coolers in it. At that point he looked at me and said that he was going to go have a look at my wife's breasts. He then brought the tray, plates and bucket to the ladies. As he approached them, you could tell it startled Iris suddenly having another man that she knows see her topless. She must have been concerned if I thought it was inappropriate, as I could see her look my way out of the corner of my eye. I continued doing what I was doing as if everything was fine. That seemed to work as she dropped the arm that she had instinctively raised to cover her breasts and helped herself to a plate and sandwiches from Spencer's tray. Spencer returned to me and then offered me some of the sandwiches and told me that Iris's breasts were incredible. I thanked him for the sandwiches and the compliment.

We were fishing and talking on the lower deck when Spencer said that I should be getting to see Amy's tits very shortly and that we would see if Iris is comfortable enough to move around without her top on. Sure enough a few minutes later, Amy came down in only her bikini bottoms and went to the cooler to retrieve two more wine coolers. I could see that Iris had turned her head to watch what was going on, so I was sure to act very natural and not do anything abnormal, despite the fact that I had a pretty good looking woman topless within a few feet from me. Amy made a comment loud enough that Iris would hear about the fishing and then commented in more of a whisper that she expected a bathroom break would be needed fairly soon, so we'd see if this hot lady is willing to parade around topless. Spencer told her that it sounded good and that she was doing a great job. Amy then returned to Iris with the wine coolers and resumed her sun bathing. Amy had very nice looking breasts. They looked to be about the same size as Iris's, but not as plump. They also had a little bit of a sag look to them, as they were not curved up like Iris's.

Spencer and I had gotten pretty engrossed in a sports conversation and had not even noticed that the girls had gotten out of their chairs and made their way down to our deck for a bathroom break, until Amy asked if we were getting any bites. As I turned my head, I was shocked to see my wife standing there topless and seemingly being very comfortable about it. They then went into the cabin and Spencer just looked at me and said that he told me so. When the girls returned, Amy said that they had decided to lay on their stomachs a while, so would us handsome guys mind applying some sun screen to their backs. Both of us agreed and stood up. Amy and Iris were then facing each other and talking while Spencer applied lotion to Amy's back and I did the same to Iris. After we were done, they both thanked us and then Amy commented to Spencer that he should really take off his shirt to get some sun too. He commented that she was probably right and removed his shirt. I have got to admit that his upper body was impressive. Not that it was muscles every where, just that he was very fit and tight. There did not look to be an ounce of fat on him. With that the girls were on their way back to the upper deck. I had noticed that Iris definitely checked out his fit upper body though.

Over the next few hours the girls did come done a few times and Iris even came down on her own once. Each time she remained topless and seemed to be more and more comfortable. The last time she came down, I happened to be in the bathroom and as I walked out of the bathroom I could see Spencer and Iris standing there, each topless, just having a conversation on the deck. I lingered in the cabin pretending to have trouble finding the type of beer I wanted, so I could give them more time. When I emerged from the cabin, Iris said finally and she made her way to the bathroom. Spencer thanked me as he knew I gave him some extra time and commented that he wanted so bad to grab her tits, but resisted the urge and tried to just look into her eyes while they were talking but that it was very hard. At that point I asked Spencer what else did he have planned for the day and he responded that we just need to sit back and relax, as we had successfully accomplished his goals for the day.

Spencer then went on to explain that the next step was that he would pretend that Amy broke up with him later in the week. He would be very distraught and call my house to talk to me about it, since we had at least gone out as couples a few times. But, he would call when he knew I would not be there, so he could spill out his emotions to Iris on what just happened. He would tell her that they had already made plans to host a wine tasting party at his house in a couple of weeks and that the invitations were already in the mail. He shared that the two of them had intended to be the hosts, but with Amy now not planning to attend, would Iris and I consider joining him and assisting him, as he did not think he could manage it himself. Once she said yes on our behalf, Spencer told me that he and I would need to get together to discuss the plan for the evening.

When we returned home that night, Iris removed her cover up and swimsuit just inside our front door and asked me what I wanted to do. It did not take me another hint, as I picked her up and carried her to our bedroom. As soon as I set her on the bed, she rolled to her knees and removed my shorts. Within seconds, my cock was at full attention and being sucked on by my hot, naked wife. I was on the verge of shooting my load down her throat, but really wanted to fuck her, so I stopped her and pushed her back on the bed. I dove into her pussy with my tongue and worked my way up to her incredible breasts, which gave my throbbing cock a little time to cool off, so I would not shoot me load with seconds of entering her tight pussy. She let me suck on her tits for a few minutes before she told me to get on my back. Iris quickly climbed on top of me and guided my cock into her waiting pussy. She started moving very slowly and allowed me to suck on her breasts. Within minutes her pace picked up and she arched her back and placed her hands behind her on the bed as she thrusted with more force each time. The view of her with an arched back and her amazing breasts sticking up into the air was incredible. It was not long before I was shooting my load into her as she was also climaxing. As we were laying in each other's arms, I asked her if it was the fact that another guy that we knew got to see her topless or the fact that she got to see him shirtless that got her so horny. She said, probably a little bit of both, as she was sure that I was feeling hornier than usual after getting to see Amy parade around all afternoon with her boobs out. She then laughed and said that as long as it just ends up being us together for the sex, then who cares what may have gotten us aroused. I looked into her eyes and told her that I love her even more now than when we were first married.

As he said he would do, Spencer called our house a few days later when he knew I was at a meeting on the smaller project. He told Iris his sob story and said that he had no idea that it was coming. He went on to say that the two of them were even planning this upcoming wine tasting party as a sign of the seriousness of their relationship. Spencer then mentioned to Iris that he was aware of his playboy type image from his younger years, but that he was really trying to change it and hoped he had finally found a person to have a serious relationship with in Amy. When he asked whether we would help at the wine tasting, she said of course we would and to call if he needed anything else.

When I got home and Iris told me about the call, I was amazed at how bad she felt for this playboy. Here's a guy that she would normally not give the time of day to, yet he was essentially conning her to believe he was a different guy. I also then realized why Amy was the perfect choice for his little con. With her next door girl type looks and the fact that she was a paid escort so she would do whatever he asked her to do, it worked perfectly in creating a very believable situation that Spencer was really trying to get more mature and serious about relationships. I had found out that Amy also lived about 2 hours away, so the odds of Iris ever bumping into her again or finding out what she really did for a living were pretty remote.

Over the next few weeks, I was very busy at work as we were making great progress on the smaller project and I had begun to get some data related to the mall project, so we could begin to strategize how we would manage it if given the opportunity. I received a call from Spencer's assistant a few days before the wine tasting party requesting we meet for lunch the following day.

When we got together, I was delighted to hear that Spencer had heard great things about the work my company had been doing on the smaller project and that it would make it much easier for him to recommend us for the mall project, so he commented that as far as he was concerned, everything was on track. Since it had been almost two weeks since we had spoken, Spencer asked about Iris's reactions to the day at sea and about his break-up phone call. I shared with him that it was clear that she was aroused after our day at sea and gave him the details of our fuck session. I also told him that she totally believed the break-up story and definitely seemed to be taken by it and felt very bad for him. He laughed and said he'd never marry a girl like Amy, because she was so well used over the years that her pussy even felt loose on his larger than average cock, although he did say that she's a real pro when it comes to cock sucking and her ass is still pretty tight.

For the wine tasting, he said his plan was really just to act as hosts. He said that he intended to have music playing and he would arrange his furniture a bit to allow for dancing. He asked that I be sure that Iris has enough wine to be more relaxed and comfortable, but not so much that she passes out. For me though, he wanted me to at least give the appearance to her that I was drinking a lot. Then after the guests were all gone, he wanted me to act as if I am passed out on the sofa and then he'd see how far she'll let him go and I would be right there to see it. When I asked him what his goal would be for the night, he said to fuck her of course. I told him that it's never going to happen, to which he responded don't be so sure. At a minimum he indicated that he would like to get his hands on her bare breasts and possibly a hand down her pants. Spencer asked me to try to have Iris wear something that will require her to be braless and that would at least have some fairly easy access to the target zones. I just laughed saying I will and good luck.

When Iris and I were talking about the party the following night, I asked her what she planned to wear. She surprised me when she said that she was thinking about wearing the elegant dress from the fund raiser. I was a little concerned that although she would look incredible, that it would not meet Spencer's request of being fairly easy to access, so I told her that I thought she should wear something else. First, I said, we'll be acting as the hosts and there will be a lot of wine and drunk people, so I'd hate to see something get spilled. I also mentioned that while I was talking to Spencer about the project work, that he indicated that everyone will be comfortably dressed as there will be some dancing and a lot of mingling. She thought about it for a second and then said she agreed and that she'd wear something else. I told her that I would be ok with any of her fantastic looking halter tops that show off her beautifully tanned back, knowing that she'd have to be braless then. She said that sounds good, but she may need to get a comfortable skirt to dress it up a bit more.

Iris chose to wear a light pink halter top that is open down to the middle of her back and that actually shows off a little more cleavage in the front with a lower plunge point. It ties around the neck and I thought it would be perfect for what Spencer asked for, which will show him that I am still assisting him in his quest. The caterers arrived shortly after we did and set up the tables of food and left. Spencer showed us where all of the wine was at and said he just intended to walk around and fill anyone's glass that needed a refill. He also encouraged us to dance as the party gets going, so that other people would feel more comfortable. At that point, he turned real serious and asked if it might be ok if he danced a few dances with Iris during the evening, since he would be dateless and that everyone that was invited were couples. Both of us were quick to say of course.

The guests arrived and the party was definitely a big success. Iris and I danced a few times, but it really was not necessary as couples seemed to gravitate to the dancing area on their own. I made sure that Iris was drinking some, but not too much and I was sure to give her the impression that I was drinking more than usual, although after my initial glass of red wine I was only filling my cup from a bottle that had grape juice in it that Spencer had shown me. As the party was dying down, it dawned on me that Spencer had not even danced with Iris, as he had been quite busy mingling with and attending to the guest's needs. I could tell that Iris was appropriately inebriated as she was overly giggly and slurred her words a bit, but could still think clearly. I, on the other hand, tried to really start playing it up a bit that I was blitzed and told Iris that we'd probably need to call a cab to get home. She said she agreed and that we'd call on once we help Spencer straighten things up. In her state, she even said that maybe she would be the one taking advantage of me when we get home and proceeded to giggle to herself.