The Quest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we were picking up some of the plates and glasses that were left around the room, Spencer motioned to me that I should go pass out. So, as I was picking up the plates around the sofa, I sat down and pretended to pass out. Never having passed out from drinking, I wasn't sure how it would feel, so I assumed it was just like falling to sleep, so I made myself comfortable and pretended to be sleeping. A few minutes later, as Iris returned to the room, Spencer mentioned to her that it looks like I had too much to drink and that I passed out on the sofa. She looked at me, apologized while giggling and said that maybe she should call a cab. He said he would be glad to do that for us, but not until after she fulfilled her promise. She looked at him with kind of a clueless look and he said you know you said you'd dance with me since he was the loser without the date tonight. Iris apparently thought that was hilarious, as she burst out laughing and said we must honor our promises.

With that, Spencer walked over to the stereo and commented that he was too exhausted to fast dance, so did Iris think that I would it be ok if he queued a few slow songs up. She giggled and said she thought I would, especially in the state I was in. So Spencer returned to the open area in front of the sofa and reached out for Iris's hand. She placed her hand in his and the two of them starting dancing. Normally whenever Iris and I dance slow, it is with both of our arms wrapped around each other, but they were dancing more old style with their hands that were together extended out while their other arms wrapped around each other's waist. Spencer made small talk about the party and told Iris that he never got a chance to really thank her for listening to him on the phone when he was acting un-man-like and that he really appreciated us helping him out at the party.

As the first song was coming to an end, he commented that he should at least turn the one light that was on right by my head, so as not to disturb me. After he turned the light off, he returned to Iris, but rather than reaching for her hand, he wrapped his arms around her in more of the slow dance style that we were used to. She did not seem fazed by it and wrapped her arms around him. I watched as over the next 10 minutes they danced and he slowly lowered his hands down her back while she became more comfortable and laid her head on his shoulder. While Iris had her back to me, I quickly grabbed one of the small throw pillows on the sofa and placed it over my lap, in case the bulge in my pants was becoming obvious.

As the next song began, Spencer lowered his right hand onto Iris's ass. She raised her head off his shoulder and asked if he thought that was appropriate.

Spencer, while keeping his hand on her ass commented, "Saying your rear is appropriate is way out of line, because it is perfect."

Iris giggled a bit and said, "Well since you put it that way I guess it is ok."

With that Spencer dropped both of his hands to her ass and appeared to pull her in closer to him as they moved to the song. Iris again dropped her head to his shoulders closed her eyes as they swayed to the music. A few minutes later, Spencer began to move his right hand back up her back. When he reached the top of her back, he slid it to her shoulder. From there, he slowly slid it down her arm to about her elbow. During this whole time, Iris had not changed her position and continued to have her head on his shoulder. Then, Spencer moved his hand off her elbow and onto her side. As they continued to sway back and forth, he used the motion to slide his hand onto her stomach directly below her left breast. I watched as he then moved his hand up to be cupping her breast. It seemed like a delayed reaction, but Iris finally reacted to him grabbing her boob. She grabbed his hand with hers and moved it back to her side.

Spencer asked her "Is there really any harm in me holding your incredible breasts while we dance? I've seen you topless and I think your husband was fine with that."

Iris responded, "Well I know he was fine with that, because he likes it when other guys check me out. But, "

That's when Spencer cut her off saying that he was sure it would even be more of a turn on to have another guy touch her perfect breasts. When Iris did not respond, he slowly slid his right hand back up to her breast. When she dropped her head to his shoulder again, he wasted little time in moving his left hand up her back. As they continued to dance, he undid the halter straps behind her neck. I was amazed while watching him move his left hand to the position where he was now holding the side of her right breast. Over the next few sways and turns he managed to drop her halter top to just below her breasts, so now I'm watching as another guys' hands were directly on my wife's bare breasts. A bit of jealousy shot though me, but I could tell that my cock felt as hard and big as it had in a long time. It was at that point that Iris backed away and said that we better get going.

Spencer apologized and said it was the wine and the fact that he thought she was so amazing looking. She told him she was equally at fault as she allowed him to do it. Spencer then walked over to the phone and called us a cab.

On the way home in the cab, although I had pretended to have woken up, Iris was very quiet. When we got home and climbed into bed, I rolled over and put my arm around her. It was clear that she was not in the mood for sex, but she did snuggle in under my arm clearly wanting to be held. The next morning during breakfast, Iris mentioned that she and Spencer had danced after I had passed out. She went on to say that Spencer did touch her inappropriately as they slow danced and that she was mad at herself for letting it go on a while before stopping it. When I gave her kind of a shocked look, she said that he didn't touch her pussy, but that he did touch her boobs and ass. I shrugged my shoulders and said it sounded pretty harmless and that all of our mental states were probably impacted by the quantity of wine we each drank. She gave me a hug and just said thank you for understanding.

Later that day, Iris had to do some shopping, so I suggested she drop me off at Spencer's house on the way and I could pick up our car. I could tell by her reaction that she probably really did not want to see him less than a day have groping her bare tits, so I just told her she could just drop me off at the end of his driveway and I'd apologize to Spencer that she could not stop and say hi because of the errands she had to take care of. When she dropped me off, I was glad to see that Spencer was home. He welcomed me into his house giving me a big bear hug and telling me how incredible Iris's breasts looked and felt. He then smiled and said her ass is nice and tight too. I mentioned to him how she behaved when we had gotten home the previous night and about her confession at breakfast. When he asked me how I was feeling when I saw him with his hands on her bare tits as they were dancing, I admitted that my cock was as hard as a rock. He laughed and thanked me again for allowing him to the opportunity to go after her, but sadly admitted that the 60 days was almost up and unfortunately his schedule did not look like it would allow him any other opportunities to score with her.

Part of me felt relieved and that I had won, but to be honest I was a little sad that he would not have another chance, as he had definitely made more progress than I would have ever guessed. He went on to say that he was going to be heading out of town for the next two weeks to begin a new project and hopefully get final sign-off on the big mall project. Spencer indicated that he was going to recommend my company for the job and that there was a good chance that the investment group would need me to meet with them next week while he was there. I again thanked him for the opportunity and he said the pleasure was all his, but that he just wished he would not be out of town for the final 10 days of our deal.

A few days later, I received a call from Spencer requesting that I fly up to meet with him and the investors. He suggested that I arrive on Saturday, to allow us to do more socializing on Sunday with them before spending a busy week to go through all of the numbers and contracts. My boss was ecstatic and offered to send Iris on the trip as well, as she had family in that city. For a minute, I thought that would possibly give Spencer one more shot, but my great idea was shot down when Iris reminded me of some commitments and appointments that she already had for the following week.

A few days later I was on my way to meet with Spencer and the investors. When Spencer and I met up on Saturday evening at the hotel bar, his first question was how way my sexy wife? When I told him that I had actually thought about bringing her, he just said it would have been great to have one last shot at her, but the 60 days ends on Thursday and a deal is a deal. After a very enjoyable time socializing with the guys on Sunday, Monday was a big slap in the face as we got right down to business. We spent a long day Monday laying out what would need to occur and when, which resulted in me spending Monday evening into the wee-hours of the morning talking with individuals at my company to begin working on how we would meet the commitments.

At breakfast on Tuesday, Spencer mentioned that he was going to need to return home that evening, so he could begin to work on the framework for the deal he had worked on the previous week. I was so focused on what I needed to do for the mall project, that it did not even occur to me that he would now potentially have another chance with Iris if he could possibly get her to see him. After another hectic day on Tuesday, Spencer left. Wednesday was equally busy, but we were making good progress. A few of us were planning to go to a ball game that evening, so I had called Iris to check in much earlier than usual. Things really began to take form on Thursday and I was feeling great until I got back to my hotel. The gentleman at the desk indicated that I had a same day delivery package, so I assumed it was from my office based on the information I had provided them earlier in the week.

When I got to my room and opened it, I was surprised to see that it was a DVD from Spencer. Again, being so focused on this project, I assumed it was related to the mall and ordered room service. When my food arrived, I placed the DVD into my laptop and this is what was on there.

The video began with Spencer looking directly into a handheld camcorder. He said, "Hey Mike, I just wanted to let you know that since I had this one final day to try to score with your wife, I am going to go for it. Since I promised that you would be aware of anything that I did, I figured sending you a video would be the next best thing to being here. Hopefully if all goes as plans, I'll be fucking your wife."

He then started walking around his house pointing out where he had placed hidden video cameras so I "would not miss anything". Spencer held up a pill in front of the camera and said; "you're older than me so you may already know what this is. If you don't, it's Viagra. I don't need to use it, but I have used it once before and it gave me a rock hard cock for three hours to enjoy with a few sisters that I fucked. If all goes as planned, I will be popping this pill a little later to please your sexy wife with."

At that point, he sat back down in front of the camera and explained that he had called her in the morning to tell her the great job I was doing with the mall project and to offer to cook her an apology dinner for "going over the line" at the party. He said it took some convincing, but she finally agreed to it.

The next thing on the video was him opening the door. As she was walking in, he initially looked as if he was going to hug her, but then caught himself and extended a hand. She smiled at him and told him a hug between friends was fine. After their brief hug, they moved to the kitchen where he had just brought in from the grill some of his ribs. The dinner was nothing out of the ordinary besides the ribs and of course some wine. He spent most of the time telling her that he was embarrassed for letting his "horny male hormones" get the better of him. She laughed it off and said that they were both at fault. She then questioned him why would he even be interested in her, as she was ten years older than him and he could pretty much have his pick of the much younger single women. Watching Spencer respond was amazing, as he knew what to say. Over the next 30 or so minutes, he had her blushing multiple times while saying words like; stunning, radiant, desirable, elegant and on and on. Mixed in, he would ask whether she found him attractive or if she were still single, to which she admitted that she felt he was very attractive and would definitely have been someone she would have been interested in if she were single.

After he cleaned the table off, they moved to the same sofa that I had faked being passed out on at the party. Each of them took their glass of wine, and he grabbed a new bottle from the rack. They each sat at opposite ends of the sofa and questioned each other about a variety of things. I was kind of surprised that Spencer would bring up my name from time to time, but then I realized it was probably resulting in Iris being more relaxed and drinking more wine as they chatted. Eventually the conversation shifted to college days with Spencer asking about how her and I met and if she was a big partier in college. Iris shared that she had dated very little prior to me and even when it came to parties was probably a small timer.

Spencer laughed and brought up the topic of college party games. When Iris asked him what he meant, he went on to say that Truth or Dare, Quarters and Strip Poker seemed to be the most popular at his college. When Iris shook her head to acknowledge that she knew how each of those games worked, Spencer said that while he was in school he had created his own version that incorporated the best of each of those games and even a little bit of Yahtzee. He described his game as one that could be played with 2 or more people and that the objective was to get the highest "Chance" roll using 5 dice as you would in Yahtzee. Just like the game you get three rolls and can keep or reroll any of the dice. The winner is the person that has the highest chance score and the loser would obviously be the low score.

Spencer continued by saying that the winner would then roll one die to see what the loser must do. If the die came up a 1 or 2, the winner would be able to ask the loser any question and he or she must answer it honestly. If the die came up a 3 or 4, the loser would have to have a drink and if the die came up a 5 or 6, the loser would have to remove an article of clothing or perform a dare if they did not have any other clothes on. He said the loser could always pick the next highest option if they preferred. For instance, rather than having to answer a question honestly, the loser could choose to have a drink. Iris commented that sounded like that would have been a little more exciting, since there were more things that could happen.

That's when Spencer asked her if she'd like to play, as he thought he still had some dice around from an old Yahtzee game. Iris replied that he should save them for the next time he has some hot young girl over, to which he replied, that he was, only she is an incredibly attractive woman instead. Once again Iris blushed and said that although it might be fun that it was not a good idea. Spencer explained that she had nothing to lose and could stop at any time.

Iris was quick to respond "Nothing to lose? What about my clothing?"

Spencer told her that the reason she really had nothing to lose is that he already had the opportunity to see her incredible breasts twice, yet all she had seen him in was his shorts. This was, as he said a chance for her maybe to see more of him and she could quit before it went too far. He told her it was kind of her chance to get even, although he was sure she would not be as amazed with what she saw as he was when he saw her. Iris said she still did not think it was a good idea, but eventually said it was ok but only a couple of turns each.

Spencer told her that was fine and said that even though it would not make a difference, that they should each start with the same number of articles of clothing on. Iris was dressed in a tank top, shorts and panties, and Spencer had a shirt, shorts and underwear, so they each had three items of clothing and were ready to begin. When Iris excused herself to go to the bathroom, Spencer looked into one of his hidden cameras, took the Viagra out of his pocket and drank it down with a sip of his wine. He then looked at the camera and said to me "So far so good. Hopefully it won't be long before you see me fucking your wife."

What follows is a brief description of the results of each set of rolls and what the consequences were to the loser.

Iris won the first round and giggled when she rolled a 5 on the single die meaning that Spencer had to remove an article of clothing, which he decided would be his shirt.

Spencer won the each of the next two rounds, the first of which resulted in Iris having to take a drink. On the second one, Iris would have to answer a question. Spencer thought for a few seconds before asking if Iris thought that her and I had a strong sex life, to which she quickly replied "Absolutely, Mike is a great lover". Needless to say, that response brought a big smile to my face.

Iris then won on a close roll and won the opportunity to ask Spencer a question. She was very quick to ask how many women had he slept with over the years. Spencer thought about it for a minute or so, before responding that although he was not necessarily proud of it, he figured he had sex with well over 50 different women over the past 15 years.

When Spencer won the next roll, he also won the right to ask Iris a question. He commented that turn-about is fair play, so he asked her how many guys had she slept with. She quickly responded that I was the only one that she had sex with and that she had been a virgin when she met me. Spencer commented that I had committed a major crime against all hetero men, by not allowing anyone else to enjoy what looked like a heavenly experience.

Iris won each of the next three rolls, with two of the three resulting in Spencer having to take a drink, but the third resulted in him having to remove a piece of clothing. When he removed his shorts and the outline of his cock was clearly visible running down his leg under his tight boxers, Iris blushed a bit as she said "Oh my!"

Spencer's luck changed as he then won four rolls in a row. The first was for Iris to have a drink, followed by her having to remove an article of clothing. When she hesitated a bit, Spencer reminded her that she had not lost a piece of clothing yet and that he was only one roll away from begin naked. With that, she stood up and removed her shorts. I recognized the panties she was wearing as being one of her thongs, so she quickly sat down. The third turn resulted in her having to have another drink, which I thought was a good thing as it might make her relax more and I had gotten into what was happening and was definitely not ready for it to end yet. For the final roll, it resulted in Spencer being able to ask her a question. After thinking for a minute or so, he asked Iris how big my cock was. She responded that although she had never measured it, that she was guessing it was right around six inches based on how much is sticking out of her hand when she gives me a hand job.

When Iris won the next roll it gave her the chance to ask Spencer a question, which she was quick to ask how big his cock was. He looked down at the bulge that it was making in his boxers and admitted that he had measured it and that when fully aroused that he is just over 8 ½ inches long. When Iris responded that it couldn't be, Spencer calmly said, that she may see it soon if he's forced to lose another piece of clothing and that he would be happy to let her measure it for herself at that point.