The Quest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Spencer won the next roll, which resulted in Iris having to lose an article of clothing. She was not as hesitant this time to remove her top, as she said that he had already seen her bare breasts twice and now she was determined to see and measure his cock. This is the point that I began to get a little worried that this may go too far for my liking, as I was very surprised by the fact that she'd remove her top to again display her boobs to him and even more so by her comment on her desire to see his cock.

When Spencer won the right to ask Iris another question after winning the next roll, he asked her if she had ever wondered what it would feel like to have a much larger cock than mine in her hand, mouth or inside her body. When Iris quickly responded not at all, Spencer pushed her on it until she finally admitted that yes the thought of having a bigger cock than mine inside her body was something that she fantasized about but that it was only a fantasy and that she was perfectly happy with my six inches.

Iris won the next roll and rolled a six on the reward roll, meaning that Spencer would need to remove his boxer shorts. Once again, he was calm and cool as he stood up and pushed his boxer shorts to the floor. His cock was very impressive as it stood straight out from his body. Iris whistled and asked where the tape measure was, so she could officially measure him. He walked out of view of the camera and returned a few seconds later with a ruler in his hand. He handed the ruler to Iris and told her to measure away. When she at first appeared to be careful not to touch his cock as she was trying to line up the ruler with the underside of his manhood, Spencer shifted his body around enough that she had to grab his cock to hold it against the ruler. When she first placed it on the ruler, she commented that he was actually under 8 inches, but his cock continued to grow while she was holding it until it had reached the 9 inch mark. Iris looked a bit stunned as she told him that he did indeed have a very large cock. About that time, Spencer looked directly into one of the hidden cameras, winked at it and mouthed the words; "I am going to fuck your wife".

To my surprise, Iris returned to the sofa and grabbed the dice for her next turn. When she lost, the reward for Spencer was a chance to ask her a question. He looked directly into her eyes and asked her if she wished she was not married for one night, so that they could be together. Iris, with almost an ashamed look on her face responded "yes".

Spencer again won the next hand and rolled a five on the reward roll meaning Iris would have to remove her panties. When she stood up and pushed them to the floor, revealing her cleanly shaved pussy, I started to get knots in my stomach despite the fact that my cock was as hard as a rock. Iris then asked Spencer if the game is now over so they can get dressed. He responded quickly that they should have a few more turns to see what dares may happen now that they were both naked.

Iris won the next hand and won the right to ask Spencer a question. As she was thinking about what to ask, Spencer said if she preferred he would also be willing to take a dare. She said no and that her question was what does he feel constitutes cheating in a relationship. Spencer thought about it for a few minutes and then gave one of the most elegant and bull shit filled answers I could imagine. He talked about it varying based on the relationship and understood boundary lines a couple may have. He said some couples would feel it an act of cheating if the husband were to go to Hooters, yet other couples may feel that it is fine and actually healthy for their relationship. Spencer then started some nonsense about "negotiated infidelity" and that he actually thought that mine and Iris's relationship was very healthy and trusting, which was demonstrated by the fact that I would allow Iris to go topless in front of other guys. That was followed by his assessment between the difference of "lust" and "love". By the time he was finished, I knew that he could probably do anything he wanted to my wife.

The next roll was very close with Spencer winning by one point. He was excited when he rolled a six in his reward roll meaning that Iris would be required to complete a dare. It did not take him any time to make his request. He looked into her eyes and said; "I dare you to let me take you into my bedroom and allow me to enjoy the pleasure of feeling and kissing your incredible body".

Iris responded that she was fine with that, but he could not fuck her. Spencer told her she had his word that he would only fuck her if she changed her mind and asked him to do it. Even though Iris had an ashamed look as she got up from the sofa, Spencer did not seem to care as he knew his quest would soon be successful.

When they walked into his bedroom, Iris immediately laid down on his bed. Spencer climbed onto the bed as well and began caressing her breasts. As he did that, he grabbed one of her hands and moved it to above her head, where he had a restraint hidden. When Iris first began to complain about not wanting to be restrained, she changed her mind and indicated it might be better this way. With that, he restrained her other wrist, so there was my beautiful wife laying naked on Spencer's bed with her hands tied above her head.

Spencer quickly moved back to working on her breasts. Iris has very sensitive nipples and it was obvious that she was very aroused. As he was kissing and fondling one of her breasts, he moved his other hand to her pussy resulting in a loud moan from Iris. He continued to rub, lick and caress her over the next several minutes, as she squirmed with her hands being bound. As he kissed his way down her belly, he rolled her nipples between his fingers. When he finally reached her pussy, he pulled his hands down and pushed her legs up as far apart as possible as he dove into her fully exposed pussy with his tongue. Spencer then moved his hands slowly down her thighs until he reached her pussy. He used his fingers to gently pull apart her pussy lips allowing him to drive his tongue deeper into her pussy.

Iris was clearly close to orgasm and closed her legs around his head to hold him in place. Spencer continued to aggressively probe her pussy with his tongue as she began to shudder while having an orgasm. When Iris thanked him, he told her that was far from being done yet and gently began rubbing her breasts again. Having just orgasmed, her breasts were sensitive to the touch, but that did not stop Spencer from continuing to lick and caress her boobs. After a few minutes, it was obvious that the sensitivity was turning back into arousal as Iris began to moan again.

Spencer aligned his cock with her pussy lips and began dry humping her. He used long, slow strokes as he would move back and forth across her engorged pussy lips. He would periodically drop his head to suck on her nipples, but for the most part propped himself up on his arms and looked down at her incredible body as he dry humped her. Iris was beginning to raise and lower her hips trying to increase the speed and pressure of Spencer's cock on her pussy lips. Their pace was picking up and it was almost becoming an out of control thrashing. Spencer told Iris he was about to come and asked if she'd like to suck on his cock. She screamed that she needed it in her, but Spencer replied that it was too late for that and quickly moved up her body and placed his cock on her lips. She immediately opened her mouth as Spencer released her hands from their restraints. Within minutes of her rubbing his cock and balls while she gave him head, he tensed up and shot his load into her mouth. As Iris was swallowing his cum, Spencer moved back down her body and immediately started to dry hump her again.

Iris was moaning and asked him how long he'd be able to keep it hard. He told her that she had him so turned on, than he'd be hard for hours. He then asked her if she was serious when she said she wanted his cock in her. Iris just said "yes, please fuck me".

With that, Spencer shifted down and pulled away from her body giving me a clear view of him as he was lining up the head of his cock to her pussy. As he placed his cock head at the entrance, he looked down at Iris and said; "here it comes baby".

He slowly inched his cock into my wife's pussy. When he had it in about 4 inches, he slowly pulled it out and you could easily see her pussy juice as his cock was glistening. He grabbed his cock and gently slapped her wet pussy and then lined it up again. This time he went in about 6 inches before again pulling it out. Spencer then looked and her and asked if she was ready for the whole cock and to feel more full than she ever has before. Iris said; "Yes, I'm ready for it now, but I want to watch it go in".

With that, she propped herself up on her elbows and looked down her body, so she could watch as he pushed his cock completely into her pussy. Once he was in to the hilt, Iris laid her head back onto the pillow and wrapped her legs around Spencer's waist holding him in place as she felt his length and girth fully in her tight hole.

When she released her legs, Spencer began fucking her with a slow steady pace. This continued for at least 5 minutes until Iris told him that she wanted to be on top. Spencer quickly rolled off of her and onto his back. Within seconds she was lowering herself onto his 9 inches of manhood. Initially she allowed him to suck on her breasts as she moved her hips slowly back and forth. As she approached another orgasm though, she leaned back, with her tits pointed to the ceiling, and began to fuck him hard. Spencer moved his hands up to maul her tits as she was doing it. As Spencer was nearing an orgasm, Iris began to slow down a bit and he slapped her ass hard and told her to keep moving. With that, Iris moaned loudly and they were both moving roughly as they were approaching a mutual orgasm.

Within a few minutes, each of them moaned loudly as they must have climaxed. Iris moved back and forth a few more times on his cock, before lifting off of it. She held it in her hand and stroked it gently before leaving the bed and walking into the bathroom.

Spencer sat up on the bed and looked into the camera and mouthed; "That was incredible" for me to see.

When Iris returned, she sat at the foot of the bed. Spencer moved over next to her holding his cock in his hand and told her that it was still hard if she wanted to continue.

Iris responded that she should not have done what she had just done and that she was ashamed of herself for doing it. Spencer could see that she was very upset, so he went to the other room to retrieve their clothes. He handed them to her as he went into the bathroom to clean up. When he returned, Iris was in tears and saying that she could not believe that she had done that and that she would have to tell me about what they had done. She hoped that I would be able to forgive her and was even more upset at how much she enjoyed the "experience" that her and Spencer had just shared, but was shocked at his ability to stay hard.

With that, Spencer said that it was obvious that she was truly in love with me and that he apologized for his pursuit of her, but that he had really been blown away by her body, personality and sensuous looks from the first time he saw her. He then admitted that he had taken a Viagra, so that it would be unfair for her to compare the two of us in terms of ability to stay hard as he had cheated. Iris said that she appreciated his kind words and honesty, but still said that she allowed it to happen. A few minutes later, she picked up her purse and left.

A rather subdued Spencer then approached the camera and said that it was more incredible being with her than he even imagined and that she had such a tight body and pussy. But he was very upset that this bothered her so much, as he truly did like the two of us a great deal, even though the quest initially started with the idea and goal of getting to fuck her. He encouraged me to be forgiving to Iris, as it was very obvious to him that she was really in love with me, but that he took advantage of her by using alcohol and his little blue pill. With that the video ended.

Arriving home a few days later, I found Iris sitting in our living room. As soon as I got there, she indicated that she needed to tell me something. She shared what had happened the night of the Wine Tasting Party and what had happened when she went to Spencer's house a few days earlier. I sat silently while she told me. To be honest, I was forming a bulge in my pants while she was telling me, just as I had while watching the video. I told her that I knew that he was definitely interested in trying to get her to bed, but did not share that he sent me the video. I explained that although I was a little disappointed that it happened, that the thought of a very successful, good looking, younger man lusting after my wife was very much a turn-in.

When I asked her about whether she enjoyed it and about the size of his cock, Iris was very honest saying that his cock was considerably larger than mine, but the part that she enjoyed the most was his ability to stay hard for so long, which she found out later was aided by Viagra. So, she smiled and said maybe we can get some of those for some marathon sex sessions once in a while.

I told her that I loved her, that I never wanted to lose her and that we just need to put this behind us. She thanked me and said all the same that she would make it up to me by allowing me to do anything I wanted and that it could include her or not. Needless to say, my mind started to swirl as I began to think about the possibility of getting to have another woman, or maybe setting up a gang bang for my hot wife. But that's a story for another day.