The Realm of the Fighting Ladies Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rodrigo spoke softly.

"Why have you run away?"

"Kizumbu no want live with Ladies. Talunga say, Ladies pierce ear of Shanti, Kizumbu no want that."

Her body was tense as a coiled spring, her bosom heaving up and down. The doctor assumed a sterner tone:

"You are a Shanti, and you know the law. It is the Ladies who protect your tribe; if they were not around, perhaps you would have been already devoured by one of these tall women."

"Kizumbu no want go with Ladies", she repeated stubbornly. "Kizumbu die, but stay free."

That gave Rodrigo an idea. He knew that many African tribes believed in an afterlife; if that was the case with the Shanti, perhaps a new argument could persuade the girl to surrender peacefully.

"You have been selected to serve the Fighting Ladies, as the others from your tribe. Even if you die, the spirit of a Lady can come and call you to do your duty, as you certainly know."

The girl opened a wide mouth. She had not counted with that! Was it true?

"When that happens – itwill surely happen, for you are a splendid girl and any Lady, alive or dead, would want you as her servant – you will repent. But it will be too late. You will be tied to her for many, many years, much longer than if you serve a Lady in this life."

He made a pause to gauge the effect of his words, and finished his speech with a dramatic note:

"And you will never see daylight again – it is forever dark in the place of the dead."

Kizumbu made a gesture with her hand, as if to ward off that gloomy prospect. What the pale man had said was horrible – to spend the rest of her life in darkness! To serve a dead Lady's spirit! She shuddered, pondering what she should do. To run again was impossible: the soldiers would reach her in no time – and the Fighting Ladies could very well give her to them as their evening meal.

Rodrigo waited calmly, letting the picture he had painted sink into the girl's mind. The Talunga were immobile, also amazed at what they had just learned. Mkomo felt the Portuguese's hand scratching gently behind her ear and stuck out her breasts, proud of her special relationship to him – he knew so many things!

Kizumbu stared up and faced the man. There was fear on her eyes, the ancestral fear of the dead and of the darkness that enveloped them, wherever their abode was. She shivered again: her only option was to go back and face the Ladies' wrath. Her voice trembled a bit as she raised her pretty face:

"Kizumbu go to Ladies."

The Portuguese turned to the Talunga:

"Let's go back! And Kulele - my compliments: were it not for you, we would never have spotted the girl."

Kulele opened a wide grin. As all the Talunga in the village, the sight of Mkomo being ridden by that man had left her perplexed. The giantess was known to be a bit queer, even half-witted, but that surpassed everything she had done before. Now Kulele saw why Mkomo was so fascinated with the man she called Master: he was soft-spoken, but powerful. The Shanti had surrendered to him, not to the Talunga – they had just watched him talk to her. Kulele's eyes gleamed at the idea of being rewarded by the Lady. What would she earn?

***

While they were occupied chasing the fugitive, Awana had taken Nwanze into her hut. Artemisia was slumbering on her cot; behind her, Maiungu was waving slowly the big fan made of peacock feathers. The young Pukari had been with the Amazon for already some months. At first she had found the Ladies' ways quite strange, but now felt at ease.

"You can go now, Maiungu. I have to talk to this girl. Don't worry, I will tell Artemisia that I sent you off."

Nwanze was somewhat nervous, and gave a long glance at the Pukari as she moved silently out from the hut. Awana sat on a stool:

"I have chosen you, Nwanze, to take care of me. I know that you never done anything like this, and will have patience to train you. If you serve me well, you will have a good life; if you are lazy, I will dispose of you and choose another girl."

Nwanze looked at her toes, intimidated by the Lady's tone and appearance. Awana went on:

"Your duties will be simple; to bathe and dress me, bring my food and drinks, brush and comb my hair, look after my clothes. You can also talk to Maiungu and learn from her. Now come here."

As the girl approached, she rose up and traced her lips with her finger; the Kimbundo closed her eyes, a bit ashamed. Awana went behind her, wrapped her arms around her body and caressed the firm tit, while her other hand slithered under the African's hide.

Nwanze felt the Lady's fingers brushing her cunt and her nipples becoming rigid as she rubbed them on her back. Awana undid deftly the knots of hermulambu and it fell to her feet.

"Open your legs a bit - let me feel how warm you are here."

The Kimbundo did as she was told. Awana slipped a finger inside the small pussy; her face was flushed with the heat of desire. Nwanze clutched automatically her muscles on the finger and swayed her naked hips against the soft fabric of Awana's skirt. She kissed lightly the white arm over her breast, feeling more and more aroused - no one had ever caressed her like that!

"You react quickly, Nwanze, and I like that. Now turn around and go on your knees", said the white warrior, lifting her skirt and revealing the auburn bush that covered her labia.

Nwanze could smell the musk emanating from them; even if that was the first white cunt she had ever seen, the signs of arousal were unmistakable. Her own lust had been kindled; she shivered, not knowing what to do next.

"You may kiss your mistress' womanhood, Nwanze", Awana said, sitting again on the stool and parting her legs.

Nwanze breathed deeply. What would Kango say when she told him about the Lady's request? She remembered how he had become upset because of her having sucked Nakumbu. But since she was a child it had been hammered into her head that she could become a servant to the Ladies, and she didn't want to bungle her first task.

She put her lips to the folds in front of her and stayed there for a moment; in an impulse, she stretched out her tongue and lapped the juice that was glistening on them. It tasted acrid and sweet at the same time; Nwanze grabbed the white woman's legs and licked all over her pussy, her heartbeat as fast as if she was running from a leopard.

"You are good at this. Find my clit and dart your tongue on it!"

The Kimbundo girl did so; the rosy knob was easy to find, well planted at the upper junction of the lips. Her tongue flickered and licked; Awana held her head in position, avoiding any loud moans in order not to wake Artemisia. She let the Nubian do her work; her body responded to every movement of that luscious tongue – she was as good as Shimbara, the Amazon thought, and in time would become even better – she clutched her thighs at the sides of the girl's head, pressing her ears – heat was mounting in her, she felt shivers going down her spine, her thighs trembled – and then it came, a huge release, just a bit less intense than the one she had experienced with the man two nights before.

The warrior caressed Nwanze's curly mane and tried to recover her breath. The Kimbundo girl stood motionless, her face buried between her mistress' thighs. She was feeling somewhat surprised: to lick a cunt was likethat! Sucking Nakumbu had been more agreeable for her than what she had just done, but it was much less disgusting than she had feared at first.

As Awana felt relaxed enough to stand up, she heard voices outside. Simona was speaking in a stern tone:

"You ought to be killed for what you have done! Do you know that your entire village could be burned down because of your stupid action?"

Awana walked to thekubataopening to see what was the reason for that outburst. Artemisia woke up and followed her: they saw Rodrigo on top of Mkomo, behind a Shanti girl, easily recognizable because of the deep black of her skin.

"Simona wanted her as a personal slave girl, but when we arrived to the palisade she had escaped. The foreigner went after her with a group of Talunga, and as you see they have caught her", Awana explained.

Kizumbu was standing in front of Simona with her hands crossed behind her back. The Amazon waved her hand:

"Off you go, all of you! Kulele, I will talk later to you. And you, Kizumbu, come into mykubata."

Rodrigo dismounted from Mkomo and decided to take a risk.

"Noble Simona", he said in Greek, "may I have a word with you?"

The Amazon seemed surprised by the foreigner's boldness, but nodded.

"This girl is superb, and if you show mercy I am sure you will be pleased with her. She is simply scared: she heard about how you brand your slaves, and on the spur of the moment did a foolish thing."

Simona looked at the Portuguese and again at the black girl. She had not made a bad choice: Kizumbu was undoubtedly the prettiest in the Shanti lot, and rumors had it that her tribe furnished excellent lovers. The girl would have to be corrected, of course. But the traditional punishment for runaways – cutting off their ears – would mar that perfect body. She was not usually soft on either Talunga or slaves, but this time she felt inclined to clemency. She decided to accept the foreigner's advice; if the girl proved lazy or rebellious, she would get rid of her and have her chastised according to the law.

"We will see. Now leave us alone. Kizumbu, inside!"

She entered the hut and whispered something to Awana and Artemisia.

"Nwanze, tie up yourmulambu. We are going to bathe and prepare for the afternoon's competition", Awana said, and went out of the hut, followed by Artemisia.

Kizumbu was really amazed; she had expected to be killed at once, or at least imprisoned while the Amazons decided her fate. She heard the Lady's stern voice:

"Why have you run away? You know that this is a very serious offense."

"Kizumbu want no hole in ear."

Simona laughed heartily.

"All slaves have their ear pierced, my girl. It hurts a bit, but that is all. I can't believe that you are afraid ofthat? There are worse things in life, you know."

Kizumbu looked at her toes: the red-haired woman was right. Carrying a ring on her ear was certainly less horrible than serving the spirit of a dead Amazon. Simona licked her lips: with those long legs and slim body, the girl was indeed a jewel. She went on:

"You are pretty, and I have an eye for beauty. I will give you a chance, but only one. You will learn to take care of me. If I see that you are disobedient, or lazy, I will personally cut your throat with this" – she touched the small dagger dangling from her belt.

Kizumbu shuddered. The Fighting Lady sounded severe, but anything was preferable to what she would face if a dead one got hold of her. The woman was offering her an honorable way out; the best she could do was to accept the deal. She said lowly:

"Lady teach, Kizumbu take care of Lady."

The Amazon's face remained impassible.

"My name is Simona. Kneel down and give me your wrist."

Kizumbu fell to her knees and lifted her arm. With a quick gesture, Simona cut with her dagger the string that held together the teeth on the girl's bracelet. She put the edge of the dagger on the girl's left ear:

"I could cut your ear off right now", she said menacingly, holding the girl's chin with her other hand. "But will not do it. When you feel rebellious again, look at your wrist and remember why the bracelet was taken from you. Now lick my palm."

The Shanti felt her face become hot with shame, and looked sadly to the teeth scattered on the ground. The bracelet had been a gift from her mother, but if that was all the punishment the Lady had in store for her, she could consider herself lucky indeed. She stretched out her tongue; the woman's palm tasted a bit salty as she licked twice across it.

Simona grinned. She had enough experience with Negroes to know that the girl would need some serious training. However, once she had recognized her authority, it was a question of time until she began to obey automatically. How long would that take, she could not foretell; what she knew for sure was that the Nubian was very special – or perhaps she was thinking so because she felt so much attracted to her?

"Let us meet Awana and Artemisia", she said curtly. "I hope you know how to use your hands, for you will bathe me."

The two Amazons were swimming in the narrow stream just outside the village, while Nwanze and Maiungu watched over their skirts and tops. Kizumbu understood that they were also servants, and felt reassured by their presence. Simona took off her clothes and waded into the stream; the water was a welcome solace from the heat of the day. She motioned for the Shanti to meet her; Kizumbu undid hermulambu and jumped into the water.

Simona sat on she streambed and let the girl wash her back and shoulders. She had soft hands; the Amazon closed her eyes and pictured herself lying on a table in the communal baths, while those hands massaged her with palm oil. She guided the girl's fingers to her cunt and felt their soft touch on it; Kizumbu took seriously her new task, and washed her mistress' pussy with utter care. She moved to the Lady's legs and feet, under the approving gaze of the other Amazons. When she had finished, she dived like a fish and, under the water, made a full circle around Simona. Her heart was lighter now: serving a Lady was not that difficult. Every one seemed to have a girl like her, so she would not lack company.

Simona lifted herself to a rock in the middle of the stream and leaned back, leaving her legs inside the water. Kizumbu looked at her exposed pussy, a bit perplexed.

"Come here and lick." The Amazon's tone admitted of no refusal.

The Shanti girl looked at the two other servants, as if asking if she should comply with that request. Nwanze made a movement with her head to incentive her; she had sympathized with the Shanti, and knew that this was as new for her as it had been for herself a few moments earlier.

Kizumbu approached the Amazon and kissed the wet slit. Among the Shanti, there was no taboo on girls playing with girls; she had done that before, though not often. Simona closed her eyes, delighted: the girl was undoubtedly gifted for that! Her thick lips touching her folds, her quick tongue flickering along them and darting into her cavity, the pleasant sensation of having her under control, all that was making her feel a lot of pleasure. She put her hands to her own breasts and caressed the nipples; her legs crossed behind the black girl's waist, her thighs began to tremble, and in three minutes she attained a mild but wholly satisfying climax.

Awana touched Artemisia's arm:

"I am pleased that Simona found a Nubian", she said in a whisper.

Artemisia was going to ask why that was a reason to feel pleased when Druna appeared from between the bushes.

"Awana! Matunga say, Talunga ready for competition."

"Tell her that we will arrive soon."

The squire disappeared among the bushes; the Amazons went out from the stream and dressed up. Maiunga knelt down to fasten her mistress' sandals; Nwanze and Kizumbu imitated her, fidgeting a bit with the long strings but doing a reasonable job. Simona blinked to Awana, as if to say that they had picked able servants. The Nubians stood up and they set off to watch the contest.

Chapter Six

The whole tribe had gathered in the central square, with the exception of the wardens on duty inside the palisade. Matunga had provided four stones for the Amazons and the foreign man; Rodrigo was already sitting on his, and rose up as the Amazons approached.

They were splendid with their elaborate hairdos and gala garments: blue skirts going down to their knees, tops in the same color that left bare their right shoulder, metal belts from which dangled the sheaths of their swords. They sat on the improvised seats and the black girls squatted at their feet. The Portuguese whispered to Awana, who had taken a place beside him:

"You look very elegant, Awana! Please tell me, what are those skulls?"

"Heads of chiefs who fought us in old times. Very useful as a reminder of what can happen if they ever rebel."

Rodrigo looked again at the gruesome skulls, which seemed to smile at them from their poles. The Amazons could be feminine in certain ways, but ruthlessness was in their nature, he thought. No wonder that the giantesses obeyed them!

The competitors were entering the square; the Talunga stopped talking and turned to Matunga, who was in the center of the contest ground. The Portuguese noticed that there were only females; the males were apparently not allowed to show themselves off.

"Talunga want honor guests", she proclaimed solemnly. "Under age girls run; soldiers throw spears and wrestle."

Mkomo was standing under one of the poles, but she suddenly noticed that one of the runners was a girl she hated with all her force. Her name was Maromba; she had always laughed at her, and since their arrival had made cruel jokes about Mkomo allowing a man to ride her. Even the story about the crocodile had not sufficed to make her shut her mouth. A powerful desire for vengeance erupted in the giantess' chest; she ran to the doctor and knelt down.

"Master, Mkomo want run!"

The Portuguese fondled the collar on Mkomo's neck. She had been humiliated by her accident, and he had heard Druna and Aisha ridiculing her because of her reins; she had probably had to endure all sorts of sarcasm since their arrival at the village. With her long legs, running was the ideal test for her; why not give her a chance to impress her sisters?

"Awana, can my Talunga compete?"

The Amazon nodded: the matter was indifferent to her, but she was pleased by the man's deference. She called the chief:

"Matunga, I'd like to see what Mkomo is capable of."

The Nubian seemed surprised, but a Lady's wish was not to be disputed.

"Mkomo run. First pack."

The giantess' sole eye gleamed with joy as Master tugged her reins under the collar so that they would not hamper her in the race. She rose up and dashed to join the competitors. There were three groups, each composed of five girls. The first was already under one of the poles; the Portuguese revelled in that delicious sight – slender bodies, elbows to their sides, their naked tits a bit down as they leaned on their heels and touched ground with their hands, ready to go.

Matunga threw down a cobble: it was the sign to start. The five girls took impulse and rushed towards the next pole, very close to each other. At the end of the first turn, Mkomo and another girl were tied in the first position, with the others at their heels. They ran together for the whole second turn, but the longer legs of the one-eyed giantess gave her an advantage, and from the start of the third turn she led the race. There was pride on her dark face as she circled the last pole and squatted down, out of breath. Rodrigo waved his hand to her to show his pleasure at her victory.

The other races were similar; Kulele won hers with ease, and the third was the most exciting, with two girls alternating in the first place under the enthusiastic incentive of the public. Rodrigo didn't know, but one of them was Maromba. As they were running along the last side of the square, the other girl stumbled on a rock and fell down; Maromba ran as fast as she could and was the first to circle the pole.

"Winners here! Run again, five times", Matunga said.

The tie-off race was disputed yard by yard. Kulele opened some distance between her and Maromba, but was soon reached and surpassed; Mkomo ran at a leisure speed, keeping her breath for the last part, only three or four steps behind the other two. Kulele made an effort and at the start of the second turn was again leading the race; she and Maromba kept the first positions, once at a time, for the next two circuits.

123456...8