The Recipe for a Great Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we left the mall it was time to take our daughter to her event. We still hadn't heard from Nicole. I was getting concerned, because I was really looking forward to spending some time with her and seeing if there was any real chemistry, between us. We were suppose to eat dinner with our daughter that night but we got lucky, she wanted to be with her friends and no parents, so that freed us up for another dinner out. I was so excited about the change in plans, that I got up the nerve to call Nicole myself and see if she would come out and have some dinner with us, but once again no reply.

I was really kind of disappointed but my husband reminded me that this was a very normal thing. Nicole was definitely being genuine the night before. When she gave us her contact info but she may have gotten some cold feet. This is really a normal reaction he told me. He explained that the precious few of us, who are really kinky, with our sex lives and live it, not just dream it, are the real priceless jewels, in this world and he was sure Nicole was one of them. She has to be very careful with who she shares that inner space with. People like us and Nicole are extremely cautious because, we really don't know how we will be received. Plus she needs to feel safe. We all do. Most people look down at kinky people, thinking that they are weird. Not to mention the natural worldly guilt, which tries to sneak in and make us feel bad, for what we like doing. (When in reality they are the ones with the boring sex lives with never any passion and heat. Most of the world just gives up on sex and stops doing it all together. When they do have sex, it's so boring and cold, that they would rather just masturbate, the rest of there lives). He reiterated that as genuine as Nicole's intentions were, she still needs to feel secure in going any further. Even in just having a conversation with us. She wanted to make sure she wasn't leading us on, to do something, she didn't want to do. And that was a good thing. We didn't want to lead her on either. He told me that communicating with Nicole, was the only way we could get to know her better. Then eventually, all parties could build up trust through time. Then and only then could we have some, really wild times together.

He was confident, that eventually Nicole would talk to us again, even if we had to fly up and have dinner at her restaurant again. So after he reassured me about that, everything was great again. I just gave my husband a smack on his ass and a pinch on his nipple, through his shirt, and reminded myself just how beautiful Nicole was. I knew that if it was meant to be, than it would be worth waiting for. I wanted her but only if the chemistry was right. She looked like so much fun to be with and I know we have so much in common,(starting with shoes and boots) that I just can't wait to be able to visit with her again. I promised my husband that the next time we met; I would be much more talkative and more outward going, so she knew how much I liked her! He just told me to be myself and reminded me how gorgeous I was and that I could have any woman eating out my pussy, who I wanted too. I leaned over and gave him a kiss. We went to dinner then went back to the hotel. Once in our room we undressed and got ready for bed.

I could see that the front of his panties was soaked with pre-cum, from the day's activities, especially the visit to Victoria Secret! That made me hot so I made him lick and suck me to a couple of orgasms and then I let him fuck me. Then I stuffed my trashed panties, in his mouth and we went to sleep. He was too sore to do much else; I needed to give him time to heal up a little, before another good thrashing session. Not that it would have stopped me, had I wanted too, because it wouldn't. I would whip him 2 weeks straight if I wanted to, but I just wasn't in the mood. So off to sleep we went. I just love falling asleep, listening to him, sucking and slurping on my soiled panties.

The next morning we all drove back to Houston together. All I could think about the whole trip was how we both love to travel and look for a new sex companion for us. We need a gorgeous woman to play with. One who will party with us and especially to fuck with! This was something we have been looking for, since our last beautiful sex slut left us. We had played together for 5 years. Then she got married about a year ago. We knew how hard it was to find partners, that had the same sexual appetite and that you could feel safe and secure with. Privacy is our utmost importance. We need that just as much as Nicole does. Especially when you consider the status we have in our home town and in the business world. My husband has renowned status, from his business. In addition we have our children, whom we live for! We have to protect them first and foremost! Our name is all they have and we have. It is all anyone has.

After being back at home for a few days; we decided to write Nicole a letter and send it to the restaurant. To our surprise she not only read it, she responded to it. We agreed that talking on the phone, long distance, was a safe and secure way for us to communicate. Now she finally would answer the phone when she saw on caller I.D., that it was us calling. She had been sending it to her answering machine. (She told us she was doing that when we were in Dallas.) She even started to return our calls when we left messages and that was the start of a really great relationship.

After about a month of getting to know each other better, we agreed to a visit. We flew Nicole down for a weekend stay at the Four Seasons here in town. We had established chemistry over the phone. I must have talked to her one on one for hours, the same with my husband. When she arrived there was no pressure as promised. We had already established that if anything was going to happen sexually between us, there had to be no pressure from anyone. To have sex in any way shape or form had to be with mutual consent. She had her own room and we had ours. The first night we went out to dinner and then went to a club and had a great time. We went back to the hotel and had a night cap and just hugged and kissed good night. Then we went to bed in our separate rooms. I don't know about her but she made me so hot my panties were drenched. That of course was good for my husband. It meant he had some good panties to sniff and suck on, as we fucked each other to sleep.

The next day my husband had planned to take us shopping at the Galleria mall. So to start the day I sucked my husbands cock for about 10 minutes and just when he was about to bust a nut I stopped. I told him that this was such a special day that it called for another special start. I told him to hurry up and shower and get back in the room and to assume the position. He knew what that meant. He had done it so often before. When he came back out of the shower I stopped him and told him to lie on the bed. I then began to suck his cock again, except this time I didn't stop until I could taste the pre-cum. Then I stopped and told him to go and place the chair, by the desk, in the middle of the room. He leaned over the back of the chair on his tip toes. He was holding the seat which was crushing his hard-on into the back of the chair, as I fetched the cane. (This time I had my entire toy bag with me!) I was going to treat him to some nice welts from the cane and put him in a nice pair of panties to keep him good and horny all day, while we went shopping. I left him at the chair while I showered and got partly dressed. I love leaving him there to anticipate the caning he is about to receive. It makes his nerves stand on end, mental torture. Making him extremely more sensitive to the caning he is about to receive.

I came out with my make up on, my corset, a pair of stocking and garters black thong panties and a pair of black 4 inch pumps. I particularly like to wear black panties since it highlights my cunt cream stains magnificently. Pearl colored panties I love for accentuating my shit stains so they stand out. But pink and red and almost every other color works for both! (I am such a slut and I love it!) As I approached the chair I walked around him a few times letting him get a good look. My 38 D tits were swaying freely above my corset. He loves my tits. He loves sucking them as hard a he can. Most of the time I don't like them sucked so hard. But there are times that I love having my tits man handled and sucked really hard. (After all I am not a little fragile woman. Standing five foot and eleven inches in bare feet and as my husband would say, I am voluptuous and that doesn't mean fat!) I bent over his back and pressed my huge tits against his back and then reached around and grabbed his semi hard cock. This would not do I thought to myself. So I stayed there and stroked it until it was back to being rock hard. I then ordered him to look straight down into the chair and not to move his head. I walked over to the toy bag and got some lube and a nice large butt plug. Upon returning he started moaning as he felt the cool wet touch of my finger, coating his asshole. He definitely knew what was next. He just didn't know how big.

Well as the saying goes, "Big days deserve big things" so it was going to be for him. As I started to push the plug into his ass he started to scream, "Oweeeeee." I told him to be quite and be a good little sissy slut or I might just cane him all day. With that he forced himself to relax and his asshole opened up to take the plug. We were almost ready. I told him to rest, since he had been on his toes for so long. Resting meant for him to stand up straight on flat feet. However he was never to turn around, without my permission. I went over to the bed where I had left the wide tip riding crop and the nipple clamps. When I returned I told him to put his hands behind his head and stand back from the chair and turn around. He then saw what was about to happen next. I instructed him not to move or I would cuff him. Then after I was done cropping those nipples, I would cane them as well. So I started cropping his nipples. First it was easy and slow. Then fast and hard until those nipples were standing out about 2 inches and were beat red. "Tell me how much you love me to beat those nipples slut. Beg me for more you bitch. I want to hear you scream for me piss slut." I taunted him through his screaming. "Pleaseeee Mistress, no more, I mean more, no pleaseeeee. Ok, ok enough pleasseeee!" Do I ever love hearing him begging and pleading with me! He gets so confused; he doesn't know what to say. It makes my pussy go from simmer to slow boil. I bet I spent five minutes on each nipple, enjoying ever second of it and the best was yet to come. His caning! All through the ordeal he was screaming "ouch'" when he wasn't begging me to stop. I kept shouting, "Puffy and sore, puffy and sore, I want those nipples puffy and sore, for my sissy slut!" Now they were finally ready for the clamps. What a holler he let out as the first clamp bit into his nipple and then the next one assumed its proper place. I swear every time I hear him scream droplets of cum soak into my panties.

Once the clamps were in place I told him to assume the position. As I started his caning, I knew by the pussy cream already building up inside my hole that this would have to be quick or I would never make it shopping. I would just stay there caning him until I have an orgasm, without being touched. I have never been able to do that without being touched. But the knowing the excitement that caning an ass gives me, I haven't given up trying to achieve that. There is nothing I like better than giving a good caning! Well besides fucking him in the ass with my monster strap-on dildo. That's probably tied with giving a caning. Watching the cane raising welts on his Lilly white ass, right before my eyes, is the hottest thing in the world to me. I decided to start the caning off with a bang, or should I say a crack? I stood back and let it fly. With a loud whistle in the air the cane struck. What an incredible sound it makes when landing on flesh. It makes my pussy tingle and leak. But it doesn't compare to the effects it has on my pussy when I see the results. What a beautiful sight. Watching it turning red and then redder by the second. Then within moments it starts to turn purple and the welt starts rising up on the skin. It all happens almost simultaneously. It is so mesmerizing that I barely noticed the screams coming from my husband's mouth. "Now, now my sissy slut, this isn't going to do. We are just getting started here.

You should be begging me for more already." I said teasing him and giggling. So as not to alarm the other guests, I went and grabbed yesterday's panties and stuffed them into his mouth. The next stroke was as harder than the first but this time I didn't pause. I gave him six in a row. Wow, was that hot. His body was moving all over that chair. I just love seeing him squirm, scream and beg in agony for mercy. Of course being the sadistic Dom that I am, mercy is something I am always short of. His ass was already, starting to look like a mini war zone but could still handle a lot more. Good thing since I was just getting warmed up! My panties were so wet I was actually leaking cum out the sides of them. I could feel it running down my thighs. It was a good thing for my husband that the phone rang and that it was Nicole. She was asking us if we were ready to leave. The way I was going at his ass, he might have had to walk to the mall, because he sure wouldn't have been able to sit, had I kept going. I told her yes, that we would meet her in the lobby in a few minutes. I walked back to my husband and ran my hands across his freshly rippled, welted ass. Then I pulled my panties aside and rubbed my soaking pussy all over his welts. Damn it feels so good coating his welted ass with my cunt cream. I did this so that the panties he was going to wear, would stick to his ass all day and create more pain and pleasure for him and then for me.

I then pulled his butt plug out slowing; making him think I was going to remove it. Then just as it was about to pop out of his hole, I shoved it back in. I did this three of four times to really fuck with his head. He was screaming like a wild banshee. He was going shopping with a welted ass, stuffed with a butt plug and his nipples in clamps. (What a sadistic loving wife I am!) He then knelt pulling my thong aside and French kissed my asshole. Thanking me for his caning, as was his custom after all his whippings. I adore the way it sounds when he says "thank you Mistress" with his tongue deep in my ass. When he had completed his thank you ritual, I told him I was going to treat him again today. I was permitting him to wear one of my favorite pair of panties. It is truly a pleasure for a sissy slut to wear panties all day. Damn I wish I could just dress him up in a short skirt, so I could pull it up anytime I wanted too. Especially in a public place like the mall and show everyone his beautiful welted ass. That is partly covered by his sissy panties. Well maybe someday but certainly not in our home town. I will fully sissify him. I will put him in a wig and full makeup and all that goes with it. The one thing I knew for sure was that, with him wearing those silky panties all day, they would be rubbing and touching his welted sticky ass and tormenting him while we were out. Plus his hard cock would be stuffed uncomfortably in them all day. That would keep him in a state of crazed sexual arousal all day long. And that is just the way I like him to be!

As I put on my leather skirt I felt the crotch of my sexy panties, absorbing all the cunt cream that was oozing from my sizzling pussy. It was flowing on top of all the sticky cum that was already making a statement, in the crotch of my panties. Talk about a wonderful sexy slutty feeling, this was it. Hubby quickly got dressed, stuffing his rock hard leaking cock, inside the silk panties he was wearing. In no time at all we were in the lobby greeting Nicole. "Wow, did you just get back from jogging?" Nicole asked my husband, with a all knowing sexy grin on her face. "Ah, no" he said, with the most blushing look on his face. I had never seen him blush in my life! You could say anything in front of him and he wouldn't BLUSH! "Ah no, I guess I was just so excited to see you and to start the day, that I started to perspire a little," he hesitantly replied. Well the giggle I made and the look on my face, must have told a different story to Nicole. She just replied with the sexiest sheepish grin saying "oh ok. I am happy that you are excited, I am too". As she said that she gave me this knowing look with a wink. What a day this was turning out to be. So after that, we left the hotel and entered the limo, which my husband had hired for the weekend and were off to the mall. After two hours of shopping we stopped for lunch and then we were back to shopping in more stores. We had stopped at another three stores and he was buying us both, everything that we saw that we liked. That turned us both on, big time. (You know us women. No matter what anyone tells you, shopping is foreplay for us. It is an automatic panty soaker!) My husband knows it is for me, plus he knows women have that in common.

The next store we hit was Saks Fifth Avenue. I picked out a skirt and top and so did Nicole. As we were walking to the dressing rooms, my husband pulled me aside and begged me for some relief. He pleaded with me, that watching Nicole's ass wiggling and swaying all day, his cock wouldn't get soft. (Oh how I love his pleadings.) So feeling pretty generous and quite horny myself, he wasn't the only one watching Nicole's ass all day. I decided that giving him a little snack was in order. So Nicole and I started shopping for an outfit. I picked a couple to try on and headed for the dressing rooms, with my husband. Thankfully the finer stores dressing rooms are huge. They have nice furniture in them. Most of them have chairs and a bench and nice big mirrors. Once we were inside I shut the door and hung the outfits on a hook. Then I lifted my skirt and took off my panties. After I wrapped them around my husbands head, making sure his nose and mouth were sniffing and licking the extremely soiled crotch on my panties. I knelt on the dressing room bench and stuck my ass out toward his face. (He is such an asshole slut!) I told him to unzip his zipper and take his cock meat out of his pants and start to stroke it. Then I told him to tongue fucked my ass. I reminded him that any sound coming from him would mean immediate cock and ball torture. Here and now!

Well he started eating my asshole like he hadn't eaten anything in a month. He was eating and stroking way, when all of a sudden a knock came on the dressing room door. I told my husband to freeze and not move a muscle and to keep his tongue buried deep inside my ass. I then asked who it was and the voice said "it's me Nicole". I just wanted to show you this outfit I picked out. Can I come in?" I said of course. When Nicole opened the door she exclaimed, "Oh my goodness, I am so sorry, I'm leaving" I immediately told her she didn't have too. She could stay if she liked. I was just giving my husband a little treat, for being such a good boy toy all day. She just stood there and giggled. She was staring at my husband with his tongue up my ass and with one hand on his cock and the other on my ass cheek. My panties were wrapped around his head and he was sniffing the crotch. With another giggle and a very sexy voice she said, "I have been staring at your husband's cock all day long, trying to burst out of his jeans. Seeing it has made me really horny. I could sure use a treat as well. Do you mind if I join in and suck your mans cock?" I couldn't believe my ears nor could my husband. Who by the way hadn't moved an inch! Was this really happening?