The Recovery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His eyes therefore shot open in shock when Anna told him no.

"I don't want to," she said. "I'm not doing it." Her words were so calm and delivered so flatly that in an instant, Craig went from being sure in his mind that this little slut was his for the taking to pleading with her.

"Please, just make me come with your hand, it won't take long." he bleated.

Unfortunately, now that Anna had had the release she needed, she realised the craziness of what she had just done. She needed to get away from Craig before anyone saw her – especially anyone who may tell Jake what she had done. Adjusting her clothes as she hurried away from a half-naked and distraught Craig, Anna headed back up the garden and into the house.

As she darted into the kitchen she spotted her friend Carly getting a drink from the fridge and made a beeline for her. The two had arrived at the party together but Carly had made herself scarce when Anna became embroiled in conversation with Chris, saying she was off to find herself some fun. When her friend spotted her, she called over to her and also fetched Anna a drink. The two of them then had a lightning-fast exchange as only best friends do to fill each other in on all that had happened in the short time since they had parted ways. Carly described how she had smoked a little weed and given head to some guy. This was par-for-the-course for Carly. Whereas Anna tended to have relationships, Carly got together with guys on a whim, had her fun and moved on. Some guys were with her for a few weeks, others a few dates and some just long enough for a fuck. The guys she went with knew the score and were generally very good natured when their time between Carly's legs was over.

Given their respective histories, Carly listened with amazement as Anna had recounted her evening, starting with the sex with her ex and then being fingered by some guy whose name she had now completely forgotten.

"Wow! You bitch!" laughed Carly. "Mr-Shit-sex Chris gets to shag you and your boy with the magic fingers makes you cum and gets a heavy dose of sexual frustration in return."

"I know!" said Anna. "I regretted going upstairs with Chris as soon as he was inside me – he was as bad as ever and oblivious to the fact. I don't feel bad at all about walking out on him but I do kind-of feel bad about the other guy. He was really nice and certainly knew how to get me there, but I want Jake. Once I had come I just felt really guilty – it's stupid cos Jake and I aren't even an item but I sort of think of myself as his... Oh and the other guy gave me friction burns in my pussy."

The two friends erupted into laughter at Anna's abrupt admission. As they laughed and drank, Anna's tale reminded Carly of a particularly memorable evening when an ex-boyfriend had taken her down to the beach on a hot summers day. While it was never quite hot enough to swim in the sea where they lived, Carly and her boyfriend Angus had went skinny-dipping and then had sex on the beach. The reckless abandon with which her boyfriend had pinned her to the ground and fucked her without a thought for concealment or potential passers-by meant that Carly rated this as one of the best shags she had ever had.

"But that sand got fucking everywhere!" sniggered Carly, who then went on to re-enact the highly uncomfortable walk back to her parents' house - step by skin-chafing, sand-encrusted step, while a mixture of sand and Angus' cum ran down the inside of her thighs.

Anna laughed hard at this story. She had heard it many times before but Carly's mime-walk was priceless, especially given her recent acquaintance with sensations of a similar type.

"Gus was good," laughed Anna.

"Yeah," agreed Carly. "Longest relationship I have ever had. He could fuck; it was a shame in the end that his personality was not as good as his cock. Sometimes when he came over I didn't even really want sex but his chat was so dull that getting him inside me was the only way I could put up with spending time together."

"What a chore. You poor thing," teased Anna.

The two friends then finished their drinks and prepared themselves fresh ones. Like their previous beverages, these were a spirit-heavy mixture of vodka and coke – foul on the palate but effective at propelling one towards drunken oblivion. As they sipped on their drinks, Carly gestured to Anna with a flick of her eyes and a smile that she should turn around. As she did, she saw what had caught Carly's eye. The front door of the house had just opened and the guy Anna fancied – Jake had finally put in an appearance at the party. Anna suddenly felt very nervous – she really liked this guy and her behaviour at the party up until this point had been rather slutty by most yardsticks. She had slept with the guy she had broken up with only the previous week and been fingered by another guy. Chances were that sooner or later Jake would hear about her antics from someone at the party. Anna felt a knot tighten in her stomach as she thought about Jake and that she had probably just screwed things up with him.

Seeing her friend was becoming upset, Carly spoke up suddenly, shouting over the din of the party.

"Hey, Jake! The kitchen's the place to be. All the booze and us!"

Jake stopped in his tracks and started to make his way through the throng of people towards them, leaving his friends behind. As he did so, Anna fixed her friend with a look which was part horror and part confusion.

"You might as well get in there early Anna, before the party loudmouths have their fun," said Carly in response.

Anna, bolstered by her previous amorous successes that evening decided to take her friends advice. As Jake came to a halt next to her and Carly, Anne put her arms around his waist, and greeted him with the sultriest "Hey sexy" she could muster before locking lips with him. She thought she could hear her friend whooping encouragement as she and Jake got well and truly stuck into one another. The two kissed as if possessed by some demon, lips almost bruising due to the pressure of their respective kiss. Sometime later, with Carly long gone, they parted lips. Anna had both her hands down the front of Jakes trousers and with her skirt hiked up, Jake's hands were enjoying liberal access inside her.

The remainder of the evening with Jake was a bit of a blur. Anna remembered being bent over the sink in the upstairs bathroom and fucked till she screamed, and again in that same upstairs bedroom as before with her ex, as the party continued on the floor below. This second time the two young lovers took the time to pleasure each other with mouths and fingers before finally having sex - the room thick with their scent. Slow and gentle then frantic – the baseline of the party music competing with the sound of the headboard thumping off the wall in time with Jake's thrusting while Anna screamed through another climax, afterwards her pussy tingling with overstimulation.

Anna and Carly left the party late and stayed over at Carly's place, staggering to bed, both smiling from the fun they had enjoyed. Anna was sore for days afterwards but her ethos on sex was forever changed by that night in particular and moreover the fun she had with Jake (and on occasion one or two of his friends) that summer.

Indeed, Anna had yet more experience of just how resilient her pussy was to the ministrations of her various suitors over the years. College was a blast - She loved being away from home, studying things that interested her and being free to love on her own terms whenever she chose to. At first, she lived the life of a crazy hot single woman – hitting the clubs and parties whenever she could and enjoyed all the male attention. While she did not have a new lover each weekend, she was an attractive, outgoing woman who enjoyed sex. Much later, Anna often teased Bill that her college dorm maid changed her bed sheets less frequently than Anna changed bedfellows. She would sometimes jerk her husband off as a treat while recounting her slutty adventures – who she fucked, what they did, where her lovers came. Friends with benefits, fuckbuddies, hook-ups, Anna sampled them all.

This continued up until she met Bill. She thought he was the hottest guy she had ever seen and he was awestruck by her. They were into each other from first sight and quickly graduated from dancefloor heavy petting to sex - whenever and wherever they could. In this period, before they were dating properly, Anna saw no harm in having her cake and eating it. She reasoned that since she placed no restrictions on Bill's activities outside what they had, she should be afforded the same privilege. She was a busy girl, but on top of her relationship with Bill which was deepening, Anna was enjoying occasional sexual liaisons with a select number of other men, from previous conquests to encounters with new men.

Several times in periods of exceptional wantonness, she was fortunate enough to enjoy the attentions of Bill in the afternoon, canoodling with him - making love in unhurried fashion and then ending up in another guy's bed after the clubs closed. She loved the sensation of another lover touching her and the thrill of knowing that this was her second lover of the day – the second cock to fuck her that day.

After she had had her fun, walking home with her panties in her handbag, semen drying on her chest – sure her pussy was sore. After all, on those days Bill would have likely screwed her twice that afternoon with his lovely cock, and her dicks of convenience enjoyed later on in the night time were usually good - wielded by men with lovely bodies and a penchant for rough sex. Oh how she squealed when they took her – doggy style, missionarry, legs on his shoulders – holding her hair in their fist or with a rough grip around her throat. They all loved to come on her - face or tits were their preferred destinations for their semen. Anna preferred this also since she was aroused by seeing how much her lovers enjoyed coating her in cum and also because it saved having to negotiate the tricky business of extricating a softening cock from her pussy while keeping the contents of the rubber within.

Despite all this however, she usually looked forward to more cock soon after and was not opposed to pleasuring herself once more when she was home. Yes it was safe to say that Anna had an appetite for sex.

She decided for now, with more than a little guilt that keeping her husband as horny for her as possible would, as Jessica had suggested be best to ensure they had as much fun as possible on their vacation.

Waking from a light sleep, Bill and Anna found themselves pulling up outside their hotel. Bill looked down to see Anna smiling up at his face sleepily. He was pleased that his erection had subsided but ruefully noted the dull ache in his swollen balls.

Bill picked up his wife's small bag and pair of them left the car, sauntering into the hotel lobby. They walked arm in arm as ever, stopping to check out the evening menu in the hotel and then heading upstairs. Exhausted from an afternoon of sex, Anna slipped into her negligee and crawled into their King bed to lie down. After a quick meal courtesy of room service, mostly eaten by Anna in a prone position, the couple retired for the evening, Bill spooning his naked body up against Anna's.

Bill had noticed it almost immediately: the way he and Anna just seemed to fit. Whether it was the way his silly humour balanced her catastrophizing, the way her need to organise brought order to the haphazard way events tended to unfold around him or the way it just sort of felt like home when he was near her – they were a good match. In this instance it was the way he slept, on his side in an almost foetal position - his body tracing a gentle arc. Anna complemented this position perfectly by the way her voluptuous backside filled in that arc.

Bill recalled how sexy he thought she was when they first met in a club all those years ago. How pretty she was - and how drunk - to be fair they both were - but not enough to regret their actions. They seemed made for each other - not that Bill believed in all that crap, but he knew quickly that when she was through with him - he would be broken. Fortunately that had never happened.

When early on in their courtship he heard from a concerned friend that Anna was in the same club as him with a guy, kissing him and all sorts, Bill was mad with jealousy. Anna and he were not dating, just hooking up every few days, talking, having sex, watching movies, sometimes going out for a drink. Okay, so it was not official but he wanted her to be his girl.

Bill went up to a balcony area in the club and looked for Anna. It was not hard to spot her in her favourite bright red dress and knee high boots, gyrating her curvaceous ass into some chump's crotch, craning her neck back to be kissed while his hands - invisible to Bill, were up her dress, inside her, frigging her cunt. Bill was rooted to the spot - staring at the foreplay in the sea of dancing bodies before him. Inexplicably he was hard - literally a spare prick. Anna had no need for him right now - occupied as she was, but Bill's cock was ready for action all the same. His cock strained his jeans as he watched them dance, kiss and grope each other. Eventually, Bill lost sight of them - a badly timed trip to the toilet found him needing to break up a fight, and when he returned, Anna was nowhere to be seen. Feeling depressed, angry and drunk he sent her a text asking if he could come over. He hoped she would have ditched the guy and would invite him over but all he got was a brief text fifteen minutes later saying that she had other plans but would be free the following afternoon. Walking past her dorm room on the way home, he noted, with some anguish that her room light was still on despite the late hour.

He made the decision that night to end things with her the following afternoon. When the next day came however, Anna rolled up looking hot as hell - short denim skirt and a strappy top that clung to her tits. Bill had felt pretty angry when Anna had walked in initially but the girl was on his cock so fast that the rush of blood in his head went elsewhere. She sucked his dick for nearly an hour that afternoon, swallowing three loads from him. It was the longest and best blowjob of his life. Anna coaxed him to attention again and then again before patiently, tenderly, pleasuring his penis with her mouth. She sucked and licked until thrashing and bucking, Bill ejaculated into her warm, waiting mouth.

Bill didnt feel much like ending things after that. Also, Anna, in general, was nice to him. When she found out that he was stressed with his studies, she took him out for lunch and talked to him - discussing his fears until they didn't seem so bad. For his birthday she bought him a special limited edition album from his favourite band that he knew was hard to find, and expensive.

A few weeks later Anna asked him if he wanted to go steady. It felt like the most natural thing in the world.

It was with this memory playing on repeat that Bill drifted off into a deep sleep, finally letting go the events of the day.

Bill awoke to the sound of running water and the sigh of a bed 'sans Anna'. He could hear her humming a pop song to herself as she showered.

Anna had woken some 15 minutes earlier than Bill. She had slept through the night and judging by the heat in the room, it was already approaching mid-morning. Glancing to her side, she saw Bill beginning to stir. A quick peak under the covers told her that something had already arisen with distinction. Once its owner had regained consciousness, the cock under discussion would quickly be buried within her. While this would certainly be a pleasurable start to the day, Anna returned in her mind to her plan which required her husband to remain frustrated a while longer. Plus, since her newly acquired friend Jessica had alleviated much of the discomfort in Bill's swollen testicles the previous day, Anna decided he could wait a while longer for her.

Keeping as quiet as she could, Anna slipped out of bed and into the bathroom. She locked the door behind her, turned the shower on and discarded her negligee in a heap on the floor. As was common in more modern hotels, the shower area was in the wet-room style. It comprised a large tiled area complete with a pair of slotted wooden benches opposing each other, set in the corner of the room so that each bench had one end touching a wall while one bench also had its back flush with the other corner wall. The shower area had two separate showers one set above each bench. Again, the showers were of a modern design with a large main outlet in the ceiling, multiple wall-mounted heads which could be turned to direct the water and a smaller hose- fed head which could be detached from its holder and held in the hand. Such was the size of the tiled area that no glass screen was necessary to contain the jets of water emitted.

Anna quickly walked into the shower area and involuntarily closed her eyes as she was covered by hot cascading water. Retrieving shampoo and conditioner from a shelf in the shower, she proceeded to wash and condition her long brown hair.

In the aftermath of the scene she filmed the previous day, she had showered on set, rinsing Steves thick cum from her face and breasts. At first, the sperm had dripped off in large globules, but quickly the hot water from the shower seemed to almost cook the spunk so that it stuck fast to her skin and needed to be scrubbed off. When it came time to shampoo out the semen that had sprayed into her hair, the amount of scrubbing required and the unfamilliar shampoo brand she had available to her did not leave her hair in the frizz-free manner she was aiming for. She knew she would be able to do it correctly back in her hotel room in the huge shower, with her preferred products.

She worked the shampoo into a rich lather and massaged her scalp, working the soapy mixture through her hair repeatedly until she was satisfied her hair was suitably clensed. As she rinsed her hair she started humming a little song to herself. Something she had heard on the radio recently.

Finishing with the shampoo, she moved onto conditioning her hair - an essential step for her hair type and especially when it had been scrubbed so much in the recent past. Her conditioning routine was most effective when left in her hair for several minutes before rinsing so she sat down on one the nearest bench keeping her head away from the water and closed her eyes, focusing on the multiple jets of water caressing her body. As luck would have it, one jet of water from the set of wall-mounted heads was spraying a tight jet of water onto one of her breasts. The jet was concentrated to the extent that it was almost painful - almost. It was precisely at this point of realisation that Anna heard the door handle of the wetroom turn as Bill tried unsuccessfully to access the locked room.

"Honey, let me in so I can scrub your back, " chirped Bill.

Anna knew the score - when she opened the door, Bill would scrub her back as promised but that would just be the start. Once he had finished there, he would massage her legs and then soap her breasts, all the while getting more aroused. From this point, she would be pretty much certain that he would initiate sex, perhaps sitting her down on the bench before positioning himself on the tiled floor and licking her pussy to orgasm or bending her over to eat her ass, slipping his fingers into her pussy as his tongue slid into her ass. Full sex would follow. Yep, if she let im in she was fucked!

"Sorry baby, I'm still too sore for one of those special scrubs. I am just washing my hair and moisturising. Why don't you order some breakfast and I'll eat with you shortly? Or burn off a little energy in the gym?"