The Recovery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna heard Bill try the door one more time before agreeing with her that half an hour in the gym would be good. She knew him well enough to detect the tone of frustration in his voice. She hoped that pumping some iron would serve as some sort of substitute for not pumping her pussy full of cum.

She couldnt help but laugh as she thought of Bill's straining cock in his tight shorts, probably visible to an obscene degree to fellow gym-goers. The combination of this thought and the particular placement of the water jet from the shower had aroused her a little. Since the conditioner needed leaving in for another few minutes, she had some time to put to good use.

Anna reached for a bottle of moisturiser and applied some to her tits and then to her hand and placed the bottle by her side. She delicately cupped her breast and began to roll the lubricated nipple between ger thumb and forefinger. Meanwhile, she placed her other hand between her legs and rubbed her moisturised fingers over her clitoris and between her labia; the blossoming natural wetness of her cunt already apparent to her fingers.

Between this and the moisturiser serving as synthetic lubricant, her pussy was soon slick and ready for play. Anna spead her labia and began to rub her index and middle fingers in quick circles orbiting her clit. Reaching for her shampoo bottle with a free hand, she brought it to the opening of her sex and slowly inserted.

Another of Anna's secrets was that her choice of shampoo brand was not solely based on its cleaning prowess, no, her brand also possessed a fairly terrific bottle design - cyllindrical with an increadibly smooth, seamless tip, the bottle was decorated with bumps and grooves down its length before flaring slightly at the bottom of its 10 inch height.

The bottle was basically a dildo in the livery of a shampoo bottle. Despite this, Bill seemed oblivious to this fact and the bottle's dual purpose, even when successive redesigns of the product had made it, if anything even more cock-like.

Sighing with pleasure, Anna introduced the bottle to her pussy fully, her sex accommodating the ever more familliar shape easily. Gripping the flared base, Anna slowly pushed the bottle into herself and then slowly dragged it out, as ever, marvelling at just how good a bottle designed purely to store hair product could feel inside her. In and out, in and out while her other hand danced on her clit.

As she pleasured herself, she mentally rifeled through her favourite fantasies and memories to enhance her pleasure. Memory or fantasy? Which would it be tonight?

It was a game she often played with Bill while she played with his cock - Anna would describe a situation in graphic detail as she slowly massaged his cock and balls. Bill would have to guess if it was fantasy or memory. If he won then he got a blowjob, but if he lost then he had to pay a forfeit - perhaps an extended session of oral on Anna or maybe some prolonged teasing on Bill culminating in a ruined orgasm if she was feeling particularly mean. Bill was rubbish at the game.

Tonight, her mind was drawn to think about fucking Danny. They had slept together once at a work event. He was a guy who did a similar job to her but for another branch of the company she worked for. She would notice him now and again at company events, conferences and similar occasions. They had gone through a long period of checking each other out from afar, occasionally catching each other in the act.

At one corporate event, they were placed in a small team to role play a problem. The event was held at one of those awful faceless hotels which offer overpriced conference services to unwitting conglomerates. The hotel was far enough away from home that delegates from Anna's branch of the company had flown in and were staying in rooms within the hotel complex .

As part of the event, the attendees were split into teams of around 5 and given the rest of that day to prepare an informal presentation on their task - 'Doing more with less' - a classic.

After the team had all exchanged pleasantries, they got to work. There was usually precious little dredged up from these things which was both new and useful in Anna's opinion but she was too smart to let cynicism negate the possibility. Their group consisted of Hayley; a young manager who had recently returned to work after giving birth, Dex; a greasy, asskissing corporate climber of a man who fancied himself as the next high flier in the company, a mid-50's middle manager called Ken, who seemed devoid of personality, Danny and finally Anna herself. Anna and Danny ended up sitting opposite each other around the small breakout table. They had most of the afternoon and evening left to formulate their ideas and then bash out the presentation.

Initially, their discussions were dominated by Dex, who delighted in forcing his eclectic mix of management speak, exaggeration and misinformation on the group. The only thing he seemed to enjoy more was dismissing the views of others.

In his view, Hayley was "not focused, as her priorities were now primarily her kid", Ken was "living in the past" and Anna was "going to cost us millions with ideas like that". Pretty much the only person he showed any respect for was Danny. Seeing him as a natural ally, he consistantly agreed whenever Danny contributed something, even if it was something he had earlier disparaged when Hayley or one of the others offered it. Danny for his part visibly cringed whenever this happened, even going so far as to call Dex out on it after a particularly egregious instance.

After this, Anna, Hayley, Ken and Danny began to subtly gang up on Dex, not in spite of reason but because they all agreed that Dex was full of shit. Like most bulshitters, when met with a united front of logical argument, Dex gradually receded into himself, like a punctured football.

After the afternoon coffee break, Dex announced that he "thought they had the hang of the issues at this point," holding his hands up and grinning as if to say "You dont need to thank me," and then excusing himself from the rest of the session to take care of some urgent business. Dex confided to Danny, saying he discovered that the company management was not going to attend the presentation session the next day and were having a budget meeting instead. He intended to do likewise. He didn't see the point in the task if it were not an opportunity to get himself noticed by the big boys.

With Dex gone, the group breathed a sigh of relief. Now that they had been freed from the drone of nonsense supplied by Dex, each member contributed their opinion and in no time they had marshalled their arguments into a presentavble form. All that remained was to pit together a few slides and for the chosen speaker (Anna) to make some crib notes.

After the evening meal, Hayley excused herself to skype home and find out how her husband had fared while left at home to watch their new son. Anna, Ken and Danny went to the bar area to write the presentation. Ken was nice enough but his lack of personality and charisma meant that he was no good with this part of the task. To his credit, he tried to remain interested but all too soon he lost the thread of Anna and Danny's conversation.

Anna and Danny however, were having fun. They had shared a bottle of red to help their creative juices flow and were making short work if the task at hand. Danny was full of good ideas and despite the hour, seemed full of energy. Rather than a bolted-together amateur effort, their presentation was looking slick and well-argued.

Emboldened by the wine she was drinking, Anna could not resist a little flirt with Danny. He was pretty good looking, exuded a most appealing charm and had nice teeth and kind eyes. She also guessed he had a decent body under his suit.

She had never been particularly good at seduction, or so she thought. Generally, guys did all the work to get into her pants. Anna decided to go for the classics. Firstly she made a point of looking him in the eye and smiling whenever possible. Since they were writing a presentation together, there was plenty of opportunity for this. Danny was visibly relaxing, enjoying the wine and the company.

"We are coming together nicely now - on the presentation I mean. You are like a machine," said Anna flirtatiously. Danny laughed at her risque piece of innuendo which thankfully passed clean over Ken's head.

Catching on, Danny shot back, "Yeah, with my stamina and your considerable oral talents, we are bound leave our audience smiling and satisfied!"

Anna laughed at Danny's even naughtier retort as Ken muttered something about going to the bar.

"I wasn't aware that my abilities were so widely known," purred Anna, holding his gaze and smiling while she used her arms to press her tits together so that Danny could get a good look (helped by the extra blouse button she had deftly unfastened). Danny could not help as his eyes were drawn downwards to check out Anna's tits.

Anna watched Danny's eyes as they hungrily leered at her breasts, unable to pull his eyes away for some seconds.

With some effort, Danny made eye contact once more.

"You're a naughty one aren't you!?" he muttered.

"I have no idea what you mean!" replied Anna. She was full of mock-innocence as she finished her glass of wine, shifting posture so her breasts were no longer so prominent.

Just as Danny was preparing his retort, Ken lumbered back from the bar with another beer. Noticing Anna's empty glass, he said sorry for not getting in another bottle. Anna reassured him that his apology was unnecessary as she had drank her fill.

"I think we are about done here, what do you guys think?" offered Anna. "The presentation looks good, especially considering how much time we wasted this afternoon. I can learn my lines some more in the morning assuming I am ok to keep your laptop for the night Danny? And to be honest, I'm not wanting to put off my trek up to the fourth floor any longer."

Ken gave her an apologetic look - after all, as he had stated several times to anyone who would listen, he had a bad back and had managed to score a disabled access room on the ground floor, only a short walk away from where they were.

Anna laughed at Ken's quite apparent, genuine guilt. "Don't feel bad on my account Ken, just bad luck on my part - being stuck on the top floor in literally the furthest room bar one from here. And that garden view - one massive tree totally blocks the view. Typical."

Anna was aware that Danny's eyes were fixed on her, she was wondering if he realised what she had just told both him and Ken.

Closing the laptop lid, Anna stood, she warmly touched Ken's hand and wished him a good evening. Ken reciprocated without standing before turning his attention back to his beer. Anna turned to Danny to find him already on his feet, holding out the laptop to her. She took it, using the opportunity to give him a quick peck on the cheek before delivering her final line, which despite the fact that it had just popped into her mind, she doubted if she could have bettered if she took a month.

"Night Danny, hopefully I'll get enough practice on those talents of mine tonight."

Danny grinned from ear to ear and responded "I hope so too!"

Anna left the bar, aware of Danny's eyes on her as she walked away across the bar. She couldn't believe she had been so slutty, the way she was flirting with Danny and then pretty much telling him what room she was in! From her description and the hotel layout, there could be only one room she was meaning. The design of the hotel was such that rooms on the outer side of the hollow square structure faced the city while those on the inner side of the building faced into a large internal garden and courtyard. Interestingly, despite the square nature of the hotel, one side of the 'square' on the fourth floor was inaccessible to guests, meaning that it was only possible to reach her room from the clockwise direction. Thus, describing her room as on the fourth floor and the furthest but one from where they were and facing into the garden described a specific room, providing Danny had the wit to realise.

Anna thought about her conduct as she walked back to her room. Professionally, she was in the clear since as far as anyone else knew, they were working on a project. Ken would attest to that. She was more concerned about her husband; Anna had french kissed a few guys on nights out, but this was very different. This would be straight up cheating - sex with another man while her husband was at home, oblivious. The thought of this made her two things - guilty-feeling and wet.

Anna quickened her pace back to her room, eager to be on her own so that she could calm herself down. Walking along the hotel corridors, she passed several colleagues, some alone, others together. Anna wondered how many affairs were instigated at events like this, 100+ people who meet a few times a year for busihess and networking. Anna wondered how much networking was done horizontally or otherwise without clothing. As Anna walked past room door after room door she could not help but imagine what was going on behind each. She wondered what or whom the room's occupants were doing.

Old lovers, who had been meeting at these things for years, fucking like newlyweds for a few days twice a year before heading their separare ways. Husbands returning back home to wives who would remark how energized their husband always was after these work trips, unaware that another woman's cunt was responsible for the spring in their husband's step. Wives returning to husbands with an inner glow due to the toe-curling orgasms rendered by their lovers. Cum-stained lingerie laundered in secret so hubby would never know that his sweet wife had been writhing around to the ministrations of another's tongue and was impaled on his penis at every free moment for the past few days.

New lovers coupling for the first time. Perhaps in mutual lust, maybe naked ambition bringing a graduate employee to their manager's room to sew the seeds of their advancement with their eager young body. Licking or sucking until their superior came on their tongue or down their throat.

These thoughts were not helping Anna. Chastity was galloping ever further from her mind so it was with relief that she eventually made it back to her room. Closing the door firmly, she fired up Danny's laptop, logged into the guest account she had been using and immediately put in a skype call with her husband Bill . A little video-phone sex would do very nicely. He would be up for fun since he was all alone without anywhere to bury his bone.

Anna stripped quickly out of her suit jacket, shirt and pencil skirt, down to her bra and thong. Dashing to the bathroom, stilletos sliding on the tiled floor she plucked her travel vibrator from her toiletry bag and then came back through to sit in front of the computer. She couldnt wait to chat to Bill, she was so horny that her clit was tingling with anticipation. The video call continued to ring out at Bill's end. Where could he be? Anna tried calling him on his mobile phone but that too rang out and eventually went to voicemail.

Anna surfed through the long list of channels on the hotel TV. Nothing she wanted to watch - nothing to douse the heat between her thighs. Five minutes later she tried skype once more, covering herself up with a hotel robe and concealing her bullet vibe in its pocket in case Bill was not alone when he answered.

A long 30 seconds and a phonecall later it was clear that Bill was not available. Anna groaned in frustration. Were the fuck was he!? It looked like being another solo effort for her tonight. The only question was bed or shower. She enjoyed a nice spot of 'finger painting' in bed from time to time but in her opinion a good shower was an unbeatable venue for pleasuring oneself. Hot, steamy water, slippery lotion and a freshly shaved body always got her going. Resigning herself to a lonely finger-fuck, she slipped off her shoes and loped off in the direction of the shower.

Reaching the bathroom, Anna activated the shower - a fairly basic cubicle. This was one of those rooms where it was a shower only deal as no bath was present. Just as she unfastened the chord of her robe, she heard a light knock at her door. The fact that her TV wa still on meant that her caller knew her room was occupied. She re-closed her gown, headed out of the bathroom and over to the room door, wondering who could be knocking at this relatively late hour. To be safe she fastened the door chain and glanced to see if there was a peep hole in the door. In the instant it took her to ascertain the lack of said peep hole the penny dropped - Christ she could be slow sometimes - Danny. He had been listening after all, had worked out where her room was and was now here as requested to help her 'work on her oral talents' as she had put it.

"Shit, shit, shit!" she hissed at herself. What the actual fuck was she going to do now? What had she been thinking? Sure, the thought of fucking him was wild but she didn't actually intend to do it, did she?

Anna was extremely aroused. Despite trying to formulate a plan, all she could think about was getting fucked. There, on the other side of that door was a man ready to make that happen. She didn't know what to do. She couodn't ignore the door could she? He would have heard her fastening the chain and probably swearing too but if she opened the door then her and Danny would probably end up fucking. Anna glanced around the room in panic, her eyes searching the room for inspiration - something to improve her pool of options which currently consisted of A : ignoring the door and Danny - hiding in the shower until he left, B: opening the door and getting rid of him or C: opening the door, letting him in and fucking like rabbits all night.

Anna went to the door and tentatively opened it. Danny grinned at her through the 5 inch gap allowed by the door chain.

"Can I help you, are you lost?" murmured Anna, keen to be as quiet as possible.

"Not anymore," smirked Danny "I think we should work together some more - I have some good ideas that I would like you to strip down for me."

At the sheer awfulness of his cheesy lines, Anna and Danny both spluttered into hushed laughter.

"Can I come in?" asked Danny, glowing slightly red and feeling a little sheepish on account of his awful attempts at innuendo.

"I think you'd better!" hissed Anna, trying her best to suppress a full-blown guffaw.

Anna closed the door slightly to remove the chain and then opened it to admit her gentleman caller before deftly closing the door. Turning round, she found Danny's mouth. He pulled her to him and curled his arms inside the robe to cup the her ass with both hands. Kneading her flesh with his smooth hands, tongue forcing itself deep into her mouth. Anna clasped her arms round the back of his neck, pulling his head down to her.

Danny walked her backwards until her back came to rest on the closed door. His hands were all over her as he mauled her with his mouth. Anna kissed him back hard, moving her hands as roughly as her lover and assailant. Pulling his suit jacket off his body, she pulled up on his shirt, exposing his torso and thrust her hand down his trousers, gripping his erect cock, beginning to stroke it as best she could within the confines of his clothes.

This sent Danny into a frenzy. Reaching between her legs, he tore down her panties and thrust two fingers up inside her - into her wet pussy. Anna let out a wail of pleasure and more - struggling with the rough, immediate stimulation of her pussy by the man who had only just entered the room. He urgently fingered her, gripping her ass with his other hand to hold her where she was, subject to the onslaught of his fingers.