The Recovery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It felt amazing to Danny. Anna had a lovely round ass which he was groping, squeezing, gripping. Her cunt greedily swallowed his fingers two at once. He roughly thrust into her repeatedly. Each time he jammed his digits into her, he would curl his fingers in towards his palm, feeling for her g-spot while drawing her closer to him, cunt first. He enjoyed the sensation of feeling her tongue slide over his as they shared ever more deep, passionate kisses. He was so turned on. His cock was being expertly jerked off and he could tell that this would make him cum soon.

Needing to take control, Danny spun Anna around and propelled her into the room, towards the bed. Anna allowed herself to fall onto the bed, spinning around so that she landed on her back. Danny was disrobing with considerable speed and after only a few seconds strode towards the bed fully naked, flicking off his socks between steps. Anna wriggled out of her robe as Danny grabbed her ankles, pulling her towards him. Pulling her to the edge of the bed, Danny spread her legs, then pulling her thong to the side, he thrust his rock hard cock into Anna's needy cunt.

Anna screamed with a mixture of intense pleasure and shock at the sensation of Danny's unprotected cock being buried in her up to the balls. He lay on top of her and resumed his probing of her mouth with his tongue, as his cock now probed her pussy.

Their sex was frantic. Anna gripping Danny's taught butt, pulling him into her in time with his fast, rythmic thrusts. Danny moved his hips back and forward at pace, delighting in the slickness of Anna's cunt, how good it felt and how easily he could slip his length into her repeatedly. His erect cock stiffened ever more so as he ploughed in and out of his lover. His balls were tight and swollen, preparing to fire their semen out, through his cock - copious streams of cum to be embedded in Anna's cunt, which, like a sponge was primed to absorb.

Anna gripped his ass harder, nails tearing at his rock hard buttocks as her orgasm began to overtake her. Toes curling involuntarily, she let out a series of cries, each increasing in intensity, frantic and desperate for the pleasure to continue.

Danny increased his pace, overcome, all he could do was give in to his base instinct to fuck. He had to screw this slut. He would later claim that he was trying to make sure Anna had the best orgasm possible but in reality he was utterly focused on his own pleasure, on the intense sensation of Anna's pussy gripping him, stimulating his glans and shaft as he fucked. He was utterly consumed by his carnal need to keep fucking her.

As Anna's orgasm peaked, Danny began to feel the sensation building in the base of his penis. He knew that he should tell Anna he was going to cum and offer to shoot his cum elsewhere, but her pussy felt too good for him to even consider it. He quickened his pace evermore as he plunged his cock into the depths of her with ever-increasing aggression. Anna sensed the change too - could feel his cock becoming harder, bigger, could feel the change in sensation as the head of his cock became ever-more engorged, could feel him penetrating her more deeply with every thrust of his hips as pleasure surged from her cunt. Ther hands mirrored each other's - Danny holding on tight to Anna's ass as if to keep her pussy exactly in the place he wanted. Anna likewise held tightly on to Danny's thrusting buttocks, pulling him into her each time Danny propelled his pole into her.

Danny was moments away from orgasm. He felt waves of pleasure travelling slowly up the length of his cock towards the tip as he continued screwing Anna. She was catatonic beneath him. The pleasure of her now subsiding orgasm had temporarily robbed her of her physical and mental faculties. She was in complete surrender to her lover.

With a grunt he came. Cum spurted forth from his spasming cock with such force that it was almost painful. With each contraction of his prostate, a fresh stream of hot spunk shot out of him and into Anna's waiting pussy. He thought it would never end. He felt he was completely emptying himself into her, all of his cum, both balls now surely empty.

Finally he stopped thrusting and collapsed down on top of her. His cock beginning to soften and shrink as he entered into his refractory period.

"You're lucky I'm on the pill you idiot," chided Anna "Otherwise you would have some explaining to do to my husband!"

"And to my wife!" agreed Danny.

Danny pulled out of Anna. With his cock no longer acting as a stopper, semen began to seep out of Anna's used pussy and onto the bedsheet.

Anna glanced at the time displayed on the TV. Barely 5 mins had elapsed since she had decided to take a shower, but in those brief minutes she had fucked another guy, had a wonderful orgasm and felt him cum deeply inside her. Inexplicably she thought of the presentation. The last 5 mins had been a good, yet inappropriate example of doing more with less!

Back in the present, Anne slowed the pace of her self-pleasuring, her orgasm now over. At length she slipped the shampoo bottle out from her pussy, rinsed it under the shower and placed it on the shelf. As she rinsed the conditioner from her hair she grinned in anticipation of the fun that she had planned in store for the day to come.