The Red Pill

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dejected, Robert was about to walk out of the department store when he heard a commotion. He spun around and saw Crystal Lee bent over, her tongue lolling out of her mouth. A hoarse cough could be heard and in an instant he realized that she was choking.

Before anyone could stop him, Robert dashed over behind the table and ran up to Crystal Jade. He stepped behind her chair and quickly wrapped his arms around petite chest. Remembering his first aid training from the Boy Scouts, he administered the upward thrusts, once, twice and then a third time. Crystal Jade coughed and then a small object flew from her mouth.

By this time the assistants were swarming around her, pushing Robert aside. "Are you okay? Are you all right, Crystal?" One assistant grabbed a water bottle and thrust it up to her beautiful, pouty lips. "Here, drink this." Weakly, Crystal Jade pushed the assistants back and coughed a few more times before sitting back in her chair.

"I'm okay, I'm okay," she sputtered. "Just give me some space and let me catch my breath."

Robert stood there, the assistants not minding him as all of their attention was riveted on the supermodel. Crystal Jade then grabbed the water bottle and took a delicate sip. "I'm all right. I just choked on a grape, that's all," she said somewhat crossly. Robert couldn't believe his luck. He had just rescued the most beautiful woman in the world!

Seeing that the crisis was over, one of the assistants turned to face the crowd. "Okay folks, sorry but we're going to take a brief pause. Miss Jade will return in a few minutes."

The crowd sighed but Robert noticed their eyes were glistening with excitement, eager to see what would happen next. The two assistants helped Crystal Jade to her feet and began leading her to the back of the department store. Robert started to follow behind them but one of the assistants turned around and moved to block him.

"No," said Crystal Lee. "Let him come with us. After all, he just saved my life."

Robert grinned. This truly was his lucky day! And his eyes greedily drank in the sight of her now that she was on her feet. The loose white dress hung delicately to just above her knees, her long, golden legs ending in a pair of elegant white heels. My god, she truly was amazingly beautiful. Even the brief choking scare had made her look good, a healthy red color now visible in her cheeks.

The small entourage helped escort Crystal Jade to an area near the dressing rooms and the supermodel was gently helped to a chair. Crystal Jade slowly looked around, noticing Robert was still part of their group. "What was your name again?" she asked him.

"Robert"

"Okay Robert," said Crystal Jade, her perfect white smile entrancing him. "I need you to come with me." She held out her delicate, perfectly shaped hand. Robert quickly wiped as much sweat from his own hand as he could and gently took her hand in his own. Using him for help, the supermodel slowly rose to her feet.

He expected her to let go of his hand but she did not. Instead, she shooed away her assistants. "Give us some space. I want to talk to this young man who just saved my life."

Chastened, the assistants could do nothing but watch as Crystal Jade led Robert into the dressing room area. Walking to the rear, she pulled back the curtain of the last dressing cabinet on the right and then stepped inside. Inside was a small bench, used for customers to sit, and Crystal Jade took a seat, motioning for Robert to close the curtain behind him. Whoa! Was he really alone in a dressing room with a supermodel? It couldn't possibly be true. And yet it was.

"Robert," said Crystal Jade, crossing one of her sculpted legs over the other, causing the hemline of her dress to rise, "do you know how they say that when you're about to die, your whole life flashes in front of you?"

Robert could only nod, his heart racing too fast in his chest to be able to formulate any actual words.

"Well that's what just happened to me," continued Crystal Jade. "I was choking on that grape and suddenly everything flashed before me, my childhood growing up in Gopher Hole, Minnesota, my daddy, my uncle, my whole family, the farm, everything. Did you know that I was chubby and ugly in high school?"

"What?" said Robert, dumbfounded. No way this goddess before him had ever been anything but perfect.

"Yeah," said Crystal Lee with a small laugh. "And I had braces, the old kind that were ugly silver metal. I got my first kiss when I was 17, can you believe it? And then when I was 19 I got my braces off and I lost some weight. I went to New York City as a tourist. I was walking down the street and a talent scout spotted me. My modeling career took off and here I am at age 26 and I have my own clothing line."

"Wow," said Robert, not knowing what else to say. It seemed so unreal.

"And now," continued Crystal Jade, "I have everything. I bought momma and daddy a nice new house. My uncle is now living in a retirement home with a trained staff to take care of him. And I'm making more money than my parents made in a lifetime. But this is a terrible business, Robert. A girl has to be careful, do you know what I'm saying?"

Robert nodded, not understanding much at all.

"You learn to have a hard exterior. You never let anyone in past the wall. The whole modeling industry is full of perverts and lechers. Sure, some girls sleep around to get ahead in this business but not me. My momma and daddy raised me right. I guess I was one of the lucky ones. My looks were good enough so I got where I am today on my own merits. But I work all the time. People think supermodels lead a dream life but in reality it's a race to make as much money as you can before your looks start to fade. I'm always flying here for a shoot, flying there, and I never have much time for a private life. Do you know what I'm saying, Robert?"

Not really, but Robert nodded yes anyway.

"I'm saying I don't even have time for a boyfriend, Robert. Does that surprise you? And girls get horny, just like guys do. But I have to watch my reputation. If I go to a movie premiere with an actor or have dinner with a singer, the gossip rags say we're dating. But you, Robert, you're no one. No offense of course."

"None taken," said Robert, still unsure about what she was trying to tell him.

"You're a good looking young man," said Crystal Jade. "Now take off your shirt."

"What?" Robert managed to stutter.

"Take off your shirt. Hurry, we don't have much time. My assistants won't wait out there forever," she said. Shyly, Robert lifted his arms and slowly took off his shirt.

"Oh god, it's been so long," said Crystal Jade. She leaned forward and ran one of her manicured hands over his chest.

Yes! Good lord, the red pill was working! Today really was his lucky day.

"We have to be very quiet," said the supermodel. "My assistants are out there listening. Do you understand?"

Robert nodded, his whole body trembling with excitement. To his utter surprise, Crystal Jade then used her long, tapering fingers to deftly unbutton his pants with one quick move. She quickly pulled down his boxers. Surprised and somewhat embarrassed, his penis hung loose and flaccid.

But the supermodel made quick work of that, sinking to her knees and placing his cock in her mouth. Peering through half closed eyes, Robert looked down, not believing it could be true. But it was true. Crystal Jade, the most beautiful woman in the world, was giving him a blowjob. A moment later that his hormones took over, causing his penis to stiffen. Her mouth was wet and hot, her tongue caressing his shaft as she energetically bobbed up and down. It was pure ecstasy.

Robert groaned with pleasure, slapping his hand over his mouth, remembering her admonishment to be quiet. Satisfied with his burgeoning stiffness, Crystal Lee rose to her feet. With one smooth motion, she slipped the dress over her head, revealing her naked body to him. "It's an old model's trick," she said in a near whisper. "We never wear undergarments. That way we can switch outfits more quickly."

Robert nodded, his eyes nearly falling out of his head. How many times had he fantasized about seeing her naked? And now here she was and it was even better than he had imagined. His gaze traveled up her long, tapered legs until he saw her sex, shaved completely bald without a single hair to mar her perfect, creamy complexion. Her breasts, small as they were, were perfect, her light brown nipples two hard pebbles.

Crystal Jade then got on her knees on the dressing cabinet's bench, presenting her rear to him. He gasped, amazed at how her heart-shaped derriere was now thrust up at him, her delicate pink pussy lips glistening with excitement. Her white heels dangled from the tips of her dainty feet. His heart thumping noisily in his chest, Robert nearly passed out with excitement. But Crystal Jade turned her head, smiling, beckoning him to enter her.

He needed no further invitation. He stepped over to her and inserted his rock hard penis inside of her with one smooth motion, the head of his penis parting her perfect pussy lips, her slit tight and wet, a volcanic heat sending a tidal wave of tingling through his balls. He'd done it! He'd lost his virginity now. And with Crystal Jade, the world's most beautiful supermodel.

Although completely inexperienced, Robert's body knew exactly what to do. He pumped and rammed his body against hers, every thrust making him want to shout. God, no wonder people were so obsessed with sex! This was amazing. This was the Fourth of July and his birthday times 10, times a hundred, times a million.

The sweet, burning hot wetness of her pussy, the sight of her perfectly round petite ass thrust in the air, the low murmur of her moans was too much. Within a few moments he felt his balls begin to churn and knew that he was about to blow his load.

"I'm about to cum," he managed to gasp.

"Well don't finish in me!" hissed Crystal Jade. She turned and looked at him and realized that his missile was about to take off from the launchpad. She quickly dropped to her knees once again and angled his throbbing cock towards her mouth. Wave after wave of hot, sticky jizz erupted out of him, his testicles purging themselves of their heavy load, every drop in his system bursting forth in a jet of high-pressure cum. Crystal Lee's delicately manicured hand managed to steer the brunt of his eruption between her ruby red lips and she hungrily gulped down his man juice.

Robert sank back against the wall of the dressing cabinet, utterly spent. Realizing he was done, Crystal Lee quickly rose to her feet and put her dress back on. She licked her lips and grinned. "Can't leave anything for the paparazzi to find, can we?" she said with a naughty smile.

Weakly, Robert accepted his shirt as she handed it to him and somehow managed to put his clothes back on.

The assistants were waiting for them at the entrance to the dressing room area and Crystal Lee's appearance caused a buzz of excited chatter. She and her entourage then headed back towards the autograph table, leaving Robert behind. He heard the crowd begin to cheer and clap as she came into sight. No matter. He stumbled out of the department store, nobody paying him any attention whatsoever.

Holy shit, what a day! The grin on his face stayed there all through the long bus ride home. A few passengers had stared at him and then quickly looked away, probably figuring that he was retarded or perhaps high on drugs. But Robert didn't care. He had just lost his virginity and had the most amazing day of his young life. Nothing could ruin his good mood. In fact, if he died now, he'd go to heaven with a smile on his face.

But his smile broke when he saw his father standing in the carport, gesturing wildly at him. At first he couldn't understand what his father was saying but soon enough his words broke through Robert's trance.

"It's your mother, son! Oh thank god, you're here. I was just about to drive to the hospital. I didn't know where you were! I tried to call you a million times. Oh my god, son, my god!"

"What? What, dad? Slow down!" said Robert.

"Come on, son," said his father, "I'll explain on the way." Robert had just closed his door when his father threw the station wagon in reverse, the back bumper clipping a garbage can, sending it clattering down the street. Tires pealing, his father drove at a high rate of speed down the road.

"Dad, slow down or you'll kill us both!" shouted Robert. "Now tell me what happened."

"It's your mother, son. I... I don't know what happened. She was fine until about an hour ago. Then that cough of hers got worse. I walked in the kitchen and she was on the floor, bent over, coughing up blood. Oh my sweet Jesus, the blood was everywhere! I called 911 and an ambulance came and rushed her to the hospital. Oh god, son, I'm so worried."

Robert clutched the door handle as his father swerved and skidded to a stop in the hospital's parking lot. Dashing out of the vehicle, he left the keys in the ignition. Robert took the keys and then ran in the hospital. He saw his father talking to a doctor, his father's face white with shock. Robert caught up with him in time to hear the doctor say, "We've got her stabilized for now, Mr. Dickson, but she's taken a turn for the worse."

"Can I go see her?" asked his father, tears welling in his eyes. The doctor nodded his assent and led them down the hallway, pointing her room out to them. Inside, looking worn and frail, lay Robert's mother. Her eyes were closed but he could see her chest slowly moving up and down while a piece of electronic equipment by her bedside softly beeped.

"Oh my beautiful darling," said Robert's father, falling to his knees, his hands clenching his wife's. "Please be okay, darling. Please!"

Robert stared with horror at his mother. What had happened to her? Just two days ago she had been at the peak of health. Now she looked like an old woman, her face wrinkled and gray. What could've caused this?

Seeing his father sobbing at his mother's bedside, he decided to give them some space. "Hey Dad," said Robert tentatively. "I'm, uh, I'm gonna go to the cafeteria. Do you want something?"

Robert's father said nothing and he could hear him rapidly talking in a low voice, offering up his prayers to the creator to heal his beloved wife. Robert slowly eased out of the room and into the hallway. Following the signs, he soon found the cafeteria and ordered himself a red eye, a shot of espresso dumped in a cup of strongly brewed coffee.

His greatest day, losing his virginity to a supermodel, now seemed like nothing. What did that matter when his own sweet mother was in the hospital, maybe dying? It was awful. He felt ashamed that he'd been absorbed in his own lust while his mother was collapsing in the kitchen. He shuddered to think what would've happened if his father hadn't been there to call the ambulance in time.

As Robert sipped his coffee, a group of nurses sat down at a table next to him. "Damndest thing I ever saw," said one, a large black nurse wearing bright pink scrubs, "Doctor Pajamundi says it might even be a verified new disease. Seems to only be affecting women though, that's the weird thing about it. But Doctor Pajamundi said he's thinking of writing it up for an article in The Lancet."

"Is it that aging thing I heard about?" asked another nurse.

"Yeah, whatever it is, it causes normally healthy women to get old really fast. Then it's like they just die of old age. But nobody has any idea of what's causing it. Fucking weird shit," said the first nurse.

Robert sprang to his feet and ran as fast as he could back to his mother's room. But it was too late. His father was talking to a doctor outside her room, his father's face wet with tears. Seeing Robert approached, his father turned and gathered up his son in his arms. "It's too late. She's gone. She just passed," said his father.

Screaming at the top of his lungs, Robert ran down the hallway and out of the hospital and into the burning sunlight outdoors.