The Return Of The Bully Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wonderer4
wonderer4
109 Followers

7 Months later...

It was Sunday evening; Tom and John were sitting in a large office checking some papers about the company's new investment. John following his friends advice, expanded his investments to new cutting edge technologies industry.

"I can't believe it Tom this time we hit the jackpot; I knew that this sharp mind of yours would come handy." John said as he sat up and poured some of the expensive cognac into their glasses.

"Come on man, it was just a suggestion the entire risk was yours and so was the money." Tom said smiling.

John looked at his friend, during this last seven months a lot had changed. Tom was a brand new person on the inside and on the outside. He was more open to people and he revealed a very charming personality, as for his appearance the transformation was truly amazing. His huge glasses replaced with contact lenses; His skin was tanned and he gained weight. He was no longer a pale skinny boy. He was a very successful businessman with an athletic build who radiated confidence. He became a magnet for young and old rich women at every cocktail party he went to. He had to thank the exotic Mina who changed his friend, who made him to get out of his cocoon and reach his true potentials.

Nothing had changed Tom's lust for revenge, over the last months with the help of his female adviser he planned his revenge against his former bully. Tom had in his hand a file with Mike Thomson written in capital letters on the outside. Inside there was information about him, his family, his life, his work, his interests and his past. When he opened the file there were some pictures, one of Tom's mother and another of Mike's. Both women were hot. When John looked at his friend once more he was looking back at him, his face serious and John thought he saw a hint of malice hidden deep inside his friend.

"Well my friend, Mina did a great job. As I told you, here we have everything that we need to know about this piece of shit; it's time to give some payback to this garbage." Tom said with a voice steady and cold.

"You know Tom I'm in, but are you sure you want to do this? I mean look at you, at us, we have everything we want; money, women, our friendship. You're a changed man now, the world is at our feet; this is the biggest punishment that you can give your mother and this asshole." John replied.

"No! You must understand John this is something that I must do or else none of this that I have accomplished with your help would mean a thing. No matter how much money I have or how many pussies I fuck; I'll still have sleepless nights wondering and thinking what if. I need this man, I need closure, and revenge, I want to destroy and bring all of those that hurt me or made fun of me onto their knees. Do you know how humiliated I felt watching this son of a bitch fucking my mother before my eyes? Trying to make me sound like a crazy geek in front of my mother. As for my mother ,whatever happens, she brought it onto herself. She is equally responsible for all that happened; she could have just finished it all, but she chose not to." Tom said.

"Ok Tom, I understand, I gave you my word that I'm in. Whatever you decide I'll have your back. So do you have anything in mind?" John asked a little surprised by his friends outburst and anger.

As Tom began to explain his plan that will end with Mike's humiliation John's eyes widened. He was shocked by what his friend asked from him.

"Hold on man, I can't do that, I mean, come on she's your mother; a lot of your plan is based on luck, what if something goes wrong or we get exposed. Ok we will have everything under surveillance but something might get out of hand." John said.

"I know and I'll tell you this John. If something goes wrong we will improvise and if we get exposed or someone recognizes us, we will wrap it up fast and go but it's unlikely. Look at me, who would recognize me from my town or you. Yes you're famous but only in the world of business, common people don't know your face and trust me they will concentrate on everything else but your face when you begin your new short career." Tom explained and laughed.

"Let the games begin."Tom said raising his glass and his smile became wolfish and his eyes filled with the anticipation of a long awaited payback.

On Monday morning two events happened simultaneously. Mike awoke refreshed, he looked into their bed Sarah had already gone for her morning jog. This was his final week as a bachelor. He and Sarah finally decided that they were to get married by the end of the week in a small ceremony with just a few friends and colleagues. He decided to keep it a secret from his parents as he knew they would be disappointed when they learned about the bride's identity, especially his mother, she would be furious. Another thing was that he was doing very well financially, as he managed to manipulate his boss into trusting him even more so he was able to slowly under his nose start drawing the companies money.

The last seven months he and Sarah, who was excited by his marriage proposal, decided to delay for a while his plan to make her pregnant. He wanted everything to be ready and on solid grounds. After their marriage and during their honeymoon she would fuck his milf wife as often as possible and he would make her pregnant. The bad thing was that Sarah demanded that he never see Tina again; she didn't want to share him with another woman anymore.

He never managed to find the geek to announce the good news. He wanted him there at the ceremony to see his bully, a true man, take his mother as his bride, as a wife, to see him carry her in his arms. It would give him a lot of satisfaction to see the panic and scared pale face with the glasses, that made the geek's eyes huge, just watching him unable to do anything; surrendered to his fate.

With these happy thoughts he came out of the house and opened the garage door to take his red Harley when in shock he realized that his favorite "red beauty" as he called the bike, had vanished. In terror he looked all around the house, in the neighborhood and in the nearby streets, but the Harley was nowhere. Two hours later after asking people if they saw anything he went back into the house unable to believe that his Harley was stolen.

While Mike was searching for his "red beauty" a couple of hundred miles away in another town a phone rung and a woman picked it up. For ten minutes the 45 years old woman listened a female voice with thick foreign accent inviting her to her son's marriage. The bride was Sarah Robinson the couple was living in Mrs Robinson's house and she would be more than welcome to visit them before the wedding. When the line closed Jane Thomson couldn't believe it. Everything happened so fast and unexpected that she forgot to ask the woman who was she and many other details.

She thought that she was having a nightmare. Her only son was getting married. She was under the impression that her son was chasing a career abroad and he would not be back for another six months. Above all that was the fact was that the bride was not a young woman of her son's age but a much older one. She immediately called her son's cell phone but it was on voice mail. She left a message then thought to contact her husband who he was away on business but she was afraid of his health, as he had heart problems.

She looked herself at the mirror; for her age she kept herself in shape. Her long blond hair flowed around her shoulders, she had clear blue eyes, and was of medium height with long shapely legs and tight hips. As a mother and housewife she always was the boss in the house. Her husband loved her and respected her, always asking for her opinion. She loved her son deeply and she tried to raise him to be a good and honest man; to be a gentleman to the ladies, and kind, polite and respectful to his friends and everyone else.

The rumors that she had heard all the past years that her son was a prick, a manipulator and a bully was immediately dismissed. Her mind went years back trying to remember Sarah Robinson an impressive and beautiful woman but she didn't know her very well. All these thoughts tortured her mind and she needed to get to the bottom of this. If everything was true she would call her husband to meet her in their old town. It was a good thing that their old house was still there and not sold. She would stay there as long as it needed; there must be an explanation to all this. She prepared a suitcase for her journey to her old town.

It was Tuesday late in the afternoon; both Sarah and Mike were cuddling on the couch. The milf tried to comfort her young lover as she saw how sad Mike was about the loss of his favorite Harley. Mike was thankful to Sarah and he noticed that from the previous day she was always smiling and very aroused, her demeanor was like she had no care in the world. Mike thought that their upcoming marriage made his future milf wife so excited. Slowly they started kissing and Mike pushed away his sadness and concentrated on the task at hand, to satisfy his hot milf.

Then the door bell rung. Sarah broke her kiss and went to open the door .She immediately recognized that the beautiful woman who was at her age and dressed in casual clothes, was Mike's mother.

"Is my son here Mrs Robinson?"

"Well ...I ..."Sarah didn't know how to answer when Mike's voice came from inside the house asking who it was.

"So this is true you filthy whore, my son is here. Mike Thomson come out now young man you have a lot of explaining to do." Jane yelled.

"Who are you calling filthy whore you old cunt." Sarah replied as anger began to boil from this unexpected verbal attack.

"You, bitch, I don't see anyone else around here, I can't believe that my son would ever marry an old slut like you!"Jane said.

"Not only I'll marry him but I'm fucking your son every day and night and he likes it a lot!" Sarah said in a voice full of venom.

Then things got out of control and Mike, shocked, reached the front door too late to stop his mother slap Sarah's face hard. Sarah grabbed Jane by the hair and yanked hard. All of this time Mike was murmuring "oh my god! oh my god! This cannot be happening."

Loud voices and curses made the neighbors open their doors confused, and stand in their porches watching the spectacle of the two women trying to claw one another and a man trying to get between them.

After a lot of effort Mike managed to separate them. Both women were panting hard, their clothes ripped, their faces flushed and distorted from anger, and their hair a mess.

"Tell me now young man why? Why you lied to your parents about everything and now this, you're gonna marry a woman of my age?" Jane asked pleading.

"Who told you mom that I'm gonna marry Sarah? Who informed you?" Mike asked.

"Really? That's all you have to say, no, this is not happening." Jane said.

"Yes it is, we're gonna get married on Sunday and you're invited. You must understand that your son has no need for mommy anymore; he is a man now." Sarah replied.

"Is that true my son? You let this whore talk in your place?"

"Mom I, I've made my decision for a lot of things and I don't have to explain myself and my actions to you or anybody else. I love you mother but I love Sarah more, she's gonna be my wife. Either you accept her as your daughter in law or this will be the last time you'll ever see us." Mike said in a confident voice. Sarah grabbed the young man and french kissed him.

Jane was petrified; she couldn't comprehend how this perverted bitch had changed her lovely son to someone else; or was her son always like this.

In a trembling voice she said, "I'll be staying in our old house and when you're ready to stop this madness of yours, come and find me. I'll not inform your father about this." As she turned her back she heard her son calling to her, "Don't forget mom you have until Sunday."

Across the street behind some bushes, Tom started his new red Harley. The former geek had an evil grin on his face. Any hesitation that he might had about his mother or his bully was now gone. Now he will be more cunning and devious; his plan went better than he expected. He didn't have to use his surveillance equipment as all the yelling and cursing was loud enough for anyone to hear. Now his bully's mother would be angry and vulnerable, so the next thing he had to do was to form a bond between him and the mature woman; To make use of his charming face and his changed body and seduce Mike's mother.

As Jane was heading down the street, anger and confusion clouded her mind. The turn of events were something out of a nightmare when a Harley Davidson stopped near her. She stood watching surprised and terrified when a man wearing a long black coat, lifted up his dark helmet and looked at her.

"No, I can't believe it, Mrs Thomson is that you?" Tom said in a cheerful voice.

"Yes and you are, young man?" the woman asked as her fear was replaced by curiosity.

"It's me, Mike's friend from school, Tom Robinson, don't you recognize me?" Tom replied.

Jane looked the young man up and down. She took in all the details, the short dark hair, the tanned skin, his manly features and his very athletic build. He was a charming young man and he had no resemblance to the skinny kid who wore huge glasses, had a face full of freckles, and always approached her when she was in school to pick up her son, to complain about Mike's behavior. She smiled thinking how that cute boy from school, was a charming young man now.

"Oh my god! You can't be that boy; you changed a lot young man. Please tell me how may I help you?" Jane asked feeling a little strange as her eyes took in every detail of Tom's body and face. The last years were a living hell for Jane Thomson, her husband was always away on business leaving her alone to deal with every day problems and raising their son. Her sex life had also been cut short due to a heart condition her husband had. At her 45 years she still had erotic urges and she was forced to use dildos or her fingers to play with herself and find some satisfaction. She was a faithful woman and she never considered cheating on her husband, but now looking at that man, something undefined started inside her.

Tom looked at his bully's mother and realized that she was very attractive and hot. Time seemed to have been very gentle on her. She was casually dressed and Tom could see from where his bully got his good looks. Blond hair, blue eyes, tight body and round juicy breasts. She was very attractive and Tom realized from the way she was staring at him that the older woman had a suppressed sexuality waiting the right moment to be released.

"After all these years are you returning back to your old house?" Tom asked.

"No my boy, there's a reason for my visit here, it's about my son and your mother." Jane replied as anger started to return.

"Oh, yes, that. But where are my manners would you like me to drop you somewhere?" Tom asked.

"Well, I need to talk to you about this unbelievable situation, to ask so many questions, and I need some answers because time is running out." said Jane as she looked at her watch.

"Well Mrs Thomson I don't know what kind of help you expect from me but why don't we go for a coffee or something." Tom was rolling the dice here with this proposal, the first step was very close, and when Jane looked straight into his eyes he knew that she was claimed. She would be his prize, his vengeance.

Twenty minutes later they were drinking coffee and starting to talk. They started addressing each other with their first names and Tom answered every question that the milf had, giving his own version of the truth, a mix of reality and fiction, presenting himself as the victim of the entire situation.

"I've tried to talk to my mother to stop this. Tried to talk some sense into my friend Mike and my mother; I even thought to contact you but I guessed that you knew all of this and you approved. I don't have any problem about the age difference, so I must disagree with you on this point Jane, they are both adults, and as you know love knows no boundaries. I must admit though, the entire thing seems to me superficial and fake.

In the end, this situation will hurt them both a lot emotionally. All I got from my protests was being kicked out of my house with a bag of clothes and nowhere to turn to. Finally I found my way and I'm back on my feet once more." Tom saw Jane's eyes becoming red, she was ready to cry.

She put her hand a top of his saying "My sweet boy I can't believe what they've done to you."

Tom on the outside seemed sad, but on the inside he was laughing; his acting was magnificent and in very little time he managed to gain Jane's sympathy and affection . It was now only a matter of time before the fucking followed.

"You're gonna pay asshole for everything you did, by me taking your own sweet mother." Tom thought as two hours later he escorted Jane into her house. She thanked him and kissed him on his cheek. Tom proposed dinner for the next day to discuss what they should do about their loved ones and how to talk some sense into them.

Tom was ready, it was John's turn to complete his part and from what he knew from his mother's newer self she would fall for him in an instant. He smiled wolfishly as he drove the red Harley into the night.

It was Friday morning and John looked at the men and women all around him. They were following his instructions and advice to the letter, especially the women; how could they refuse to listen to their new fitness trainer. It's been almost a week since John took the job. He had all the necessary recommendations from very expensive gyms from all over the country, was charming and looked like a fitness model, so the owner of the fitness club, a woman around 50 was taken aback by the posture and the beauty of the young man, that she immediately wanted to hire him. If there had been a problem to his plan of getting a job in this fitness club, he would simply have bought it.

He was encouraging every woman and man. The women's ages varied between 20 and 50, he was feeling that his every move was watched by the women, every inch of his body was explored and by the feverish and full of lust looks that the women gave him he knew that they fantasized about him. He had many proposals for dinner or coffee but he politely rejected them all. His goal was one woman and only one. He had some reservations about making a pass to his friends mother but from what he saw she would definitely make a pass to him.

Although Sarah Robinson was a very hot cougar; always wearing to their sessions a black sports bra. that could barely contain her full breasts, and red athletic tights that outlined her voluptuous well shaped body; he immediately noticed that she was a cruel and mean bitch. She always tried to get closer to him, always taking provocative poses or stretching near him exposing her full round breasts or her tight hips. Even when he tried to help an overweight lady near to her, he heard her comments and her mockery against other people. Comments such as - "Oh my god, your fat ass doesn't belong here," or "Why are you wasting your money you're very fat, and you don't have a chance." - enraged him, but he tried to hide his feelings. He hated that bitch and now understood his friend's troubles.

His plan got in motion and every single day he encouraged her flirting, many times he appeared in front of her or behind her giving her a view of his hard body moving under his tight t-shirt and tight gym shorts that outlined the shape of his huge cock. He would touch her lightly on her shoulder, back or hips trying to explain or help her on an exercise or some stretches. He could see that the milf was crazy with lust and arousal.

This woman would not marry on Sunday John was sure about that; he would make her lust him and his cock even more. One of the times that John got close to Sarah he whispered to her ear

wonderer4
wonderer4
109 Followers