The Return Of The Bully Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wonderer4
wonderer4
109 Followers

On Sunday morning around eleven Mike was heading to the airport, his two suitcases were on the backseat full of money. He had two tickets for an exotic destination and Tina waiting for him at the airport. He still couldn't believe the events that took place this entire week and instead of going to his ceremony to marry, he was leaving the country with a different woman, leaving it all behind.

There was the case of the geek; he couldn't understand how he fitted in all this and how he managed to fuck his mother. No matter, he knew that he should be furious and angry but the money he had stole from his naive boss's business accounts, sweetened his emotional state.

Just as he was drawing near the airport, he heard sirens behind him; two police cars were approaching fast.

"What the hell?" he asked himself as he understood that the sirens were for him and he stopped his car near the road side.

Mike Thomson was escorted, in handcuffs, to the police car. He was charged with money embezzlement from the company accounts. He later learned that an anonymous call warned his boss about the well concealed money theft. So the bully humiliated once more as other cars stopped and looked at him being escorted by police officers, pale and afraid. With his head down he started crying when with the corner of his eye he saw his red Harley and two men standing near pointing at him, laughing and mocking him.

He cleared his blurry eyes from crying and looked again, and then he knew, and deep inside him understood that somehow he was played. He identified the two men. The tall blond guy, was the one who fucked Sarah in the sauna, and the other, much different now was the geek.

"You fuckin geek! It was you all the time, you geek, you'll pay." Mike screamed in anger and before he got into the police car he saw Tom putting on his huge glasses and waving him goodbye. "NOOOOOOOO!!" the bully continued to scream in rage.

Meanwhile at the same time Sarah was holding her own suitcase, waiting for the tall fitness trainer that she fell in love with to come and take her away. As the minutes became hours and he wasn't picking up his cellphone, she returned home defeated and in tears; in a moment of clarity she asked herself "What have i done?"

A month later Mike was sitting in his prison cell intently reading a letter from his mother. In a few words she explained to him that he should pay the price for his action and she didn't raise her son to be a liar and a thief. A shocking fact had been revealed that his father never had health problems. He spent his work trips secretly with a young female coworker and that always had him exhausted due to the intense sex. He had made up the excuse of heart problems but finally it was discovered that his pills were nothing more than candies. Jane soon forced him to reveal the entire truth that he had kept hidden from her for years. The divorce was on it's way and she was spending time with his old friend Tom.

He put the letter down as tears began to form in his eyes and then opened another envelope that had a single photo inside. It was Tom and his mother holding hands and smiling on a tropical beach; his mother was wearing a very revealing red bikini. He turned the picture over and something was written on the back.

"Dear Mike, don't you worry friend, I'm taking good care of your mother. I'm thinking of marrying her, what do you think? You should know how it feels like when an older woman and a young man fell in love. It's so exciting and your mother is so beautiful. That's all man, take care. Your favorite geek Tom."

"AAAHHHHHH!! NOOOOOO!!, you son of a biiiitchhh!!" Mike screamed in rage as someone from a nearby cell yelled, "Shut the fuck up man, I'm trying to sleep here." Mike's screams were replaced by him sobbing.

Tom was sitting on the beach holding Jane in his arms as they both watched a majestic sunset. Tom's mind thinking what he had been, where he was, and what he had become. Recounting the details of how he managed to humiliate his bully, along with Mina's explanations, and from watching photos and videos of the events,he understood that the entire plan went much better than he expected. Luck and coincidence played a big part in what had happened, but deep inside him he didn't regret anything about his bully's situation or about his mother's. They had treated him like he was nothing, a piece of useless garbage that was thrown away. Eventually Jane might learn the truth, but the thing that mattered most was that he was holding a beautiful woman in his arms, surrounded by people who loved him and cared for him. He had health, money, and power; what else could a geek ask for.

The end.

wonderer4
wonderer4
109 Followers