The Return Of The Bully Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wonderer4
wonderer4
109 Followers

"Mrs Robinson if you want some advice about my new fitness program come find me at nine o'clock in sauna four, don't worry the club will be open till late."

Sarah's response was a sexy grin accompanied by a small moan.

Mike looked at his watch it was nine o'clock; Sarah, over the last few days strangely was very happy about something and a true sex machine in bed. She was gone for three hours in the gym and the young man started to worry for his future wife. They had to discuss some more details about Sunday's ceremony. He tried to call her on her cellphone but she had it on voice mail. He finally decided to surprise her and go to pick her up as it was dark outside. He got into his new car and drove to the gym. Ten minutes later he was standing at the empty reception. The whole building looked abandoned.

"Hello! Anybody here?"Mike yelled.

He got no answer so he started looking around the various rooms but with no result. He came upon a security guard and Mike asked him. The guard told him that he might want to look in the sauna rooms where there were few clients left. The frustrated young man headed towards a long hall with seven sauna rooms. He begun looking inside each room through a small window at the top of the door; some were empty and some had two or three people that he didn't recognize in them. He then reached the sauna door with the number four and casually looked inside not expecting to see Sarah, but as the steam cleared, he froze in place.

There, for his first time in his life, Mike Thomson, the bully with the sharp mind and the angelic face was at a loss for words and thoughts as his mind couldn't comprehend what his eyes were observing.

A tall blond man with body hard and well trained, sat beside Sarah and he was holding her arms and pulling her up to him. The milf was moaning softly as she twined her arms around his neck and gave him a deep french kiss. The young man's hands managed to open the towel that Sarah had wrapped tightly around her. The milf broke the kiss and stood up revealing her voluptuous body to his lustful gaze. Mike saw the young man's eyes taking in every detail and every curve that his future wife had, while he opened his towel to expose his own perfect body and his erect enormous penis.

His hands explored Sarah's full and firm breasts and her hard nipples. All the while the cougar stood still admiring John's manhood; she didn't know if she could handle this curved, veined cock, and that aroused her even more.

Mike saw the body of the hottest milf in town that he had enjoyed, explored, fucked and claimed for his own, suddenly to be taken away by someone else. He wanted to open the door and kick the shit out of this asshole, but the shock to his ego and the betrayal from a woman who worshiped him made him experience feelings and thoughts that he rarely felt.

Meanwhile John bent and took a taste of the milf's hard nipples; his lips licking and sucking first the left then the right breast all the while biting them at the same time as his palms were cupping the mature woman's butt cheeks. Sarah moaned deep feeling jolts of intense arousal passing through her entire body; her pussy was throbbing and aching with need and anticipation.

"Please, please, I need you!" Sarah begged. John released her throbbing nipple and looked at her, she was responding like a puppet to his touch. Slowly his long finger trailed her body, slid over her stomach and finally came to rest into her clit. Sarah looked hypnotized at this young fitness trainer who played her like a violin as her mind made the comparison between the man who she was due to marry, and the man who knew how to satisfy her lust without even using his cock.

Mike looked at the asshole's finger sliding between Sarah's long legs as she writhed and moaned in pleasure. "No, no don't do it Sarah."Mike whispered to the woman he finally came to love, the woman he wanted to marry, the woman that he was prepared never to see his parents again if they did not accept her.

Meanwhile a new kind of scene held him hypnotized. Sarah was sitting on the bench and the young man grasped her knees and pressed them wide apart exposing her bald pussy. John looked at his friend's mother, her beautiful face and her eyes burning with lust and anticipation, and he came to understand that his dear friend hadn't exaggerated about her transformation from a housewife and loving mother to a sex crazed slut. John caught her gaze as he brushed the tip of his cock down her slit.

"I want you now, fuck me now, please take me, make me yours, I want you inside me, please." Sarah begged once more. Mike was about to burst out crying but still he sat there immobile as a statue looking at another man taking his future wife.

John thrust deep inside her with one savage thrust. She arched her hips and gasped, then moaned. His huge cock stretched Sarah's muscles as her pussy tried to accommodate a much larger cock than her former lover. Sarah knew deep inside her that Mike was a former lover, just a memory. The man that was fucking her now was her mate; She wanted to marry him on Sunday and to live her entire life with him.

John felt her pussy gripping his cock like a vice; he groaned in pleasure as this milf 's pussy was so fucking good. Moans and screams of pleasure came from inside the sauna room as John thrust his hard cock into her. He was giving Sarah the fuck of a lifetime as his perfect stamina and physical condition proved to the cougar that even with her experience, she couldn't match him. Sarah met his thrusts tilting her hips to allow him deeper access. The pounding continued and when Sarah finally couldn't stand it any longer she screamed as the orgasm struck her. John managed to hold on and after a brief moment he begun pounding the mature pussy even deeper.

Sarah moaned deep in her throat and wrapped her legs around his hips, her breasts bounced up and down as his long shaft continued to drill her hard and fast dominating her. Soon a second orgasm came and this time John couldn't hold any longer and he came deep filling Sarah's burning cunt as she continued to milk him until he had no more to give. John and Sarah locked in a deep kiss and the last thing that Mike heard was Sarah saying "I love you John."

They stayed for a little longer in the sauna when John asked her, "Let's leave it all behind, come with me to be my woman and live our lives together."

Sarah didn't need to think about it, she wanted to live her life with this young man.

"Yes, I'll be with you, I'll follow you wherever you want." she replied.

Her quick and without thought response made John's stomach turn; this woman who was about to get married, easily discarded one man for another with no remorse or any thought, she was truly a slut.

"On Sunday morning I'll be waiting for you outside the gym. I'll be leaving at eleven o'clock; be there Sarah, please, I want you." John said and kissed her.

Half an hour later John was going to his parked car when he heard a loud voice.

"You asshole! You'll pay for this!"

John turned and immediately his training in marshal arts kicked in and he ducked before a crow bar landed on his head.

"Hey man what's going on!" John said surprised at first as he saw Mike coming towards him his eyes blazing with hate, then he relaxed. If his bodyguards were nearby, the bully would be in a hospital, instead he had the opportunity to remember the past and teach one or two lessons to this ignorant son of a bitch.

"You fucked my wife and now I'll kick your ass you bastard."Mike said.

John had enough, it was payback time he will teach this asshole a good lesson. He took a defensive stance and when Mike came near with his fists raised, he fought him off. John used a combination of kicks and punches that had Mike on pavement flat on his back, dizzy and bloodied.

"I always wanted to do that you prick." John said as he grabbed him by the collar and lifted him up.

"Who are you, you son of a bitch?" Mike asked in terror now, as the tall man lifted him up like he weighs nothing.

"You bullies never learn, let's just say that I'm the past that came back to haunt you." John laughed and threw Mike inside a nearby open dumpster.

A couple of hours later Mike went to Sarah's home, his entire body was hurting, his face was bruised, and he knew that he should feel enraged with all that happened.

The son of a bitch that fucked his Sarah and humiliated him, seemed somehow familiar, but he couldn't place the face. He sat on the couch, Sarah's perfume relaxed him and cleared his mind. He went to their bedroom but the door was locked, which was something that he didn't expect to happen. He went to take a shower and finally slept on the couch. Saturday morning Mike's eyes opened and the first thing he saw was Sarah in her robe. looking back at him.

"Oh my god what happened to your face?" Sarah asked and before Mike could reply continued, "I think we should cancel the marriage, we need to think our whole situation through better; I don't feel ready."

Mike sat up and looked at her, then the rage that he held from last nights events broke. "You're not ready? We need to think our situation better? Sure you need to think about it bitch, especially when your cunt devours any cock that comes your way. You whore! why? Wasn't I enough? I defended you and spoke badly to my mother, I trusted you, and how wrong I was! Well fuck you Mrs Robinson!" the young man started yelling. Sarah stepped back surprised by this outburst and then went forward and stuck her face into Mike's; their noses almost touching.

"Don't you ever speak to me this way young man she whispered, her own anger boiling, I'll fuck whoever I want and I'll suck whatever cock I choose and you know why? Because you're inadequate and boring. I took whatever I wanted from you but now I found someone bigger and better. Yes I'm a slut and a whore but you already knew it from the beginning didn't you? I'll go out now and when I return in a couple of hours, I want you gone. Do you understand? Sarah said and turned her back to him and walked away.

Mike was stunned, he had nothing to say to her, the milf bitch proved herself to be more clever and cunning than he was ,and had fooled him to think that she was in love with him. The entire week was going to hell. Every single day was worse than the previous one, full of nasty surprises like faith or luck had some unfinished business with him.

Hours later he drove around in his car, thinking what he could do, He thought through his options and finally came to the only one; his mother. He would apologize to her; she would understand. After making it right with his mother, he would contact Tina and with the money he had stolen from his stupid boss, he would take her and never come back in this shitty town ever again. He was satisfied by the fact that the bitch's son was out of the picture by her own actions. That was a very happy thought.

At eight in the evening he parked his car in front of his old house and holding a bunch of flowers for his mother he walked to the front door. He searched his pockets and found that he had the old house key. He saw lights in the house so he thought he would surprise his mother with a big hug a kiss and an apology. He unlocked the door and stepped in but before he closed it he froze in his tracks. He stepped out of the house once more and there, his beloved red Harley was parked. He went to his motorcycle to check it and found that everything was fine, so he turned and walked into the house, curious about the person who had left his Harley parked outside his old house. When he walked in, he heard feint moans and bed springs creaking, the moans were so intense and passionate that Mike couldn't believe they belonged to his own mother. He became more curious as he knew that his father couldn't have sex due to his heart condition, so he approached his mother's bedroom.

The last couple of days Tom and Jane had begun to form a strange bond; the older woman started to feel comfortable with the young man's company, and they decided to meet in Jane's house to discuss about their loved ones, and what could they do. The blond milf felt an attraction to the young man. Deep inside her, feelings that she had felt when she was younger started to blossom and she just couldn't explain it.

As for Tom, his plan to seduce his bully's mother was going better than he expected. His friend had notified him about the previous night's events both with his mother and his hated enemy. He was satisfied by the results. There will be no marriage for his mother and his bully. The fact that the son of a bitch witnessed the entire thing live was a very fortunate coincidence as pictures and videos would be sent to him either way. How he wished he could have seen first hand, the prick inside the dumpster. He also wished the asshole would be here to see his own mother taken from him by a strong young man, and to feel what he once felt and not just from photos and videos that would be made and sent.

Tom's plan, now well under way, was to alienate both his mother, Sarah and Mike's mother Jane from Mike. He especially wanted to alienate Mike from his own mother as a direct retaliation for what Mike had caused to happen between Tom and his mother. Mike, although he loved his mother, had kept hidden his relationship and his future marriage with an older woman, and the fact that he was staying with her and not working in a foreign country. He deserved all he got.

During the few days that passed with Mike's mother, Tom couldn't understand how his bully became such an asshole. Jane was so kind that Tom started to have feelings for this attractive and very charming blond older woman and he didn't know if he could proceed with his plan. His thoughts were stopped as Jane's hands cupped his.

"Where had you gone in your thoughts young man?"Jane said laughing.

"I'm sorry Jane, I'm thinking about all this, of you; you're so beautiful Jane!" Tom said in a passionate voice looking deep into the older woman's eyes.

"I ...don't know what to say; I...feel...so confused...I'm married." Jane tried to say but stopped.

"I'm sorry Jane, I should leave," Tom said as his thoughts were a blur, his need to avenge his bully and his feelings about Jane made him feel unsure, sad and confused. As he prepared to walk out the door Jane grabbed him by the hand and turned him to face her.

Jane surprising herself and Tom ,whispered "please don't leave," and before she could think things over she reached and kissed the young man.

Tom surprised at first let the older woman kiss him softly, then both kissed deep and passionate as their mouths locked and their tongues probed each others mouth. Tom lift the blond milf and took her to her bedroom, where the two lovers started stripping each others clothes, desperately seeking flesh to flesh contact as their moans of passions and lust deepened.

Mike approached his mother's bedroom when he heard her voice, begging and wanting.

"Oh my god yes, yes, deeper, oh my god! Yes, fuck me!" Jane was screaming yelling and moaning.

Intrigued and curious the bully approached and took a look in the bedroom, There in the dim light from a lamp near the king size bed, he could see clothes were scattered all around, and in the bed where his mother and father used to sleep, talk and laugh, was not his father but a younger man with his own mother. The scene shocked him, he didn't expect that, not from his mother. She was a moral compass, a woman and a housewife who loved her family and her husband deeply. He thought he was imagining things, and that the events of the entire week had got to him and affected his mind and his eyes, but his mothers moans were very true and real, the scene was very passionate.

Tom was between Jane's thighs as he slid his length deep into her folds causing the milf to moan. He established a slow rhythm as his thrusts made his cock go deeper. Jane held him tight rubbing and clawing his back, biting his shoulder. She felt young again, this young man gave her something that she had lusted for, for years and her husband was not able to provide it anymore. When Tom gradually increased his pelvis thrusts she started moaning like a bitch in heat as she felt her arousal building.

Mike saw his mother's hands tightening around the younger man who's face he still couldn't see, but his body was well muscled and as he picked up a quicker pace in his thrusts Mike heard and saw his own mother gasp and buck her hips up to meet him. Both lovers were looking at each other, kissing passionately their whispers and moans were drowned between their kisses; then suddenly it happened as Jane's orgasm came, she screamed.

"Oh, Tom, I love you, uuuhh!" and wrapped her long legs around Tom's waist, her body trembling in the ecstasy of the moment.

The young man barely managed to control himself, but the past months and the sexual encounters he had with other women, provided him with the necessary experience to last longer. He was feeling something deeper for this woman; a connection, a fulfillment that he never felt with anyone else. She was filling a void that he had inside him.

Mike couldn't believe it, had his mother cheated on his father before, or she was becoming like the geek's mother. That could not happen to him, but the name that his mother screamed in her ecstasy troubled him. He prepared to enter the room and stop all this and then he finally managed to see the face of his mother's lover. At first he didn't recognize it, but then something looked familiar; the eyes, black as caves. He stopped in his tracks, questions and doubts tortured his mind; he didn't want to believe what his luck had in stored for him. It was a joke, impossible, could this very athletic man be the geek, the bully asked himself.

The two lovers didn't care or even notice that they were being watched by Mike who saw the two sweaty bodies change position and his own mother taking the initiative and rolling Tom over in his back, and straddled him. She started to bite and kiss him hard and deep, and then after a while broke the kiss, straightened up and looked down at the young man with an evil grin on her face.

"Now young man it's my turn, sit back and enjoy it!" Jane said in a feverish voice as she started grinding on his cock. Tom looked up at her, a true woman, his bully's mother and now his lover, his mate, and he wanted her. He took in more of her shape; her round juicy breasts, her flat stomach, and her beautiful face, and he loved the way she concentrated, going up and down along his cock; riding him slow at first and then picking up the pace making the young man groan and grasp her hips.

Faster and faster Jane rode; her magnificent breasts flapping up and down; their grinding against each other became faster and harder. A minute later both their bodies arched in pleasure as simultaneously the waves of orgasm and ecstasy came for the two lovers.

Mike closed his ears from the loud sounds of pleasure, "No, no, this can't be happening, someone is making a fool out of me, nooooo." He tried to scream but only whispers came from his mouth. Every thought of action against his mother or the transformed geek was gone; the only thing he wanted was to get out of this house, and this town. He wanted to take his money and be someone else. He felt like if he stayed a little longer in this place he would get crazy. He ran to his car, stopped to look at his bike, he thought to take it but there was no keys.

"Fuck it all, fuck you all!" he screamed frustrated and got in his car and drove away at great speed.

Meanwhile Mina watched everything, she had pictures and videos of all that had happened over the entire week. She didn't expect that Tom's plan would evolve so fast because if she did she would have installed cameras inside Jane's house too, like she did at the gym. She was ready to act when she saw Mike going inside the house and she followed, but when she saw him staring inside the bedroom dumbfounded she hid inside the house and watched everything just in case there was trouble. John had ordered her to stay closer to Tom after watching the security footage from the gym of the bully attempting to attack her boss. She was impressed by the success of the plan as the bully had lost everything. Only a small detail still remained and she picked up her phone and called a number. After talking for a while she closed the phone and smiled.

wonderer4
wonderer4
109 Followers