The Road to EGOT Season 02 Pt. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kate!" I shouted as I brought her in for a hug. "You finally came to L.A" The teenager was clearly star struck. Alex, Ashley and I had met her family during our trip to Mexico. She wanted to be an actress but her father had reservations.

"Yeah, just visiting Alex for a few days."

"Well it's great to see you. I hope that we will have the chance to sign you." I said smiling brightly.

"Are you for real?" The young blonde clapped her hands together bouncing up and down.

"Of course. Everyone deserves a chance to make their dreams come true."

"This is amazing. Thank you so much Duncan."

"You're welcome. Go mingle. I'm sure there's a ton of people you want to meet." I told her as we hugged once more.

"I'll go with her." Alex said. "We'll catch up in a bit." She said smiling before taking the young blonde to make the rounds. The crowd was mostly the same people who had been present at Brad's restaurant reopening. A few new faces were there and it was difficult not to notice.

"You must be Duncan." The beautiful and talented Taylor Swift said as she walked towards me. She held out her hand and I grasped it.

"Yeah I am. So nice to finally meet you." I told her meaning every word.

"Same here, i've heard quite a bit about you." She told me with a wicked smile.

"Don't believe everything you hear."

"It's kind of hard when you're literally everywhere these days."

"Yeah, i'll never get use to that. Thank god, it will be over soon enough." I told her as we walked together towards an empty corner of the office. There were a couple of chairs where we sat.

"You really think that?" She asked me raising her perfectly shaped eyebrows.

"The press will move on to someone much more interesting soon enough."

"You say that as though it were easy to find. What you did was astonishing. And now you're opening up the biggest agency in the business. I have a feeling we'll be talking about you for quite some time."

"We'll see. How about yourself? What's next in the cards for you?" I asked her wanting to change the topic. Taylor was really a great person. She was fun and funny and we fell into a quick and easy rhythm. I quickly fell into complete comfort with her. From the way conversation was going I could tell that she felt the same with me.

"I would love to stay longer, but I have to get to San Francisco. I have a concert there in a few days." She said as she stood up.

"Well thank you for coming. It was nice to meet you." I told her as I watched her pull a card out of her purse.

"Call me sometime. For anything." She said with a big smile. Our eyes met and I couldn't believe just how pretty she was. I stood up and we hugged quickly before she turned and walked away. I was taking another glance at her when I felt someone hug me from behind.

"Duncan! You did it!" It was Britney.

"I did! How are you?" I asked her as her arms were tightly wrapped around my chest.

"So good. SO SO SO good. Justin and I finally put everything behind us. Thanks to you. I mean, we'll never be together of course. But it's good to finally have the air cleared between us." She said.

"I'm happy to hear that."

"If you ever need anything. Anything at all, don't hesitate to ask." She said with a glorious smile. She quickly kissed my cheek before joining the rest of the crowd. I walked through to what would eventually be my office. It had a balcony. I walked towards it a little surprised to see Kara standing there all by herself.

"Hey." I said as I stepped outside and joined her enjoying the beautiful view. We were way high up so the entire city was in our field of view.

"Hey." She replied somberly.

"You okay?" I asked already knowing the answer. "We're about to start this ridiculous crazy venture and here you are looking all sad. I will not stand for it." I joked glad that I had made her smile.

"It's not that. I'm excited for that. It's just that..."

"You like Marty." I finished her thought for her.

"What? How did you?"

"Just saw your reaction when Olivia came in."

"Yeah. She's gorgeous. I don't hold a candle to her." She said looking sad. "It's just that when we ran."

"You mean before you ignored my wishes and came back."

"Yeah that. He took such good care of me and Ayelet. Made us laugh and feel safe."

"Yeah Marty is a really good guy. That's why I trusted him with you. You're wrong though."

"About what?"

"You do hold a candle to Olivia. Hell you could be a model yourself if you really wanted it." I said meaning every word. Kara was a beautiful woman. "You shouldn't be intimidated by anyone. I know for a fact Marty has noticed."

"Really?" She said smiling. I nodded and enjoyed the view with her. "Thank you for bringing me on Duncan." She finally said.

"You don't have to thank me. Honestly, we'd be totally lost without you. You are going to be so important to everything that we do. I should thank you for joining this crazy ass idea."

"It's not crazy. It's exactly what this town needs. It's exactly what they need." She said nodding towards the party.

"What exactly?"

"A little hope." She said before heading back inside. I was about to join her when Alex joined me on the balcony.

"This view is gorgeous." She said staring out at the city.

"Not as gorgeous as you." I said. She smiled and even blushed a little.

"That was really nice. What you said to Kara."

"I was just being honest."

"Josh told me you guys went to see Derek."

"Yeah. that was a whole lot of fun." I replied jokingly.

"I thought he agreed to the deal?"

"He did. Not before calling me a fool."

"You are a fool Duncan." Alex said with a bright smile. "A greater fool."

"Am i supposed to be flattered?" I asked smiling. Alex laughed before beaming her megawatt smile at me.

"A greater fool, is someone who thinks that he can succeed where so many others have failed. This town, this industry. It has both failed and been failed. Only someone as crazy as you can think they can fix it. And you will." She said placing her hand on my cheek. "I should get Kate back before she drops dead from star struckness. Is that a word?"

"Nope. Would be the first case though." She kissed me. "We still on for our date before you head to Miami."

"You better believe it." She said smiling before walking away.

The evening was winding down. Many people came and went. Everyone had an amazing time at a party that materialized out of nothing. Marty and I were the last ones to leave. We turned the lights off and entered the elevator, both of us feeling bad for whomever would have to clean up this mess.

"I can't believe we're doing this." Marty said as the elevator descended. "You realize how many people are going to be pissed off?"

"Hopefully, the ones who carried on this messed up system. We're going to make things better for everyone." I told him.

"You know if anyone else said something like that, it'd be pretty hard to swallow. But when you say it, it almost sounds like a promise." The elevator arrived at the lobby and we stepped out.

"What's going on with you and Olivia?" I asked him.

"Well she's really cool. We're just having a good time. Nothing serious you know me." Marty said.

"You ever think of settling down? Stop playing the field so much." I asked.

"Yeah I do. I see Mark and Maiara, Brad and Cindy. Hell even you and Alex or when you were with Victoria. I think you know, I want that. I just haven't met someone that really makes me want to dive right in." He answered honestly.

"You ever think that you would if you ever stopped and just looked around."

"Maybe...I don't know. Why are you bringing this up?"

"No reason, just wanted to pick your brain."

"It's fun being single in L.A. You may realize that if you ever just enjoyed yourself."

"Hey I enjoy plenty." I told him with a smile.

"Come on, you know what I mean. You were with Victoria, and when you weren't, you were a mess about it. Then you were with Alex, and then a mess when you weren't. I know you guys aren't going to be together for the time being, so instead of being all morose and shit!"

"All morose and shit?" I asked raising my eyebrows.

"Yeah all morose and shit. You know, being all sad about the fact you're not with her. Just enjoy being single. When it happens, it will. Until then, why not just give yourself to life's many, many pleasures." He said with a shit eating grin.

"You may have a point." I finally admitted.

"You may have one too." He admitted as well.

"I guess we both have somethings to ponder." I said.

"Sure do. But not tonight! Tonight is a victorious one! No pun intended." He said laughing.

"Oh fuck you Fagan." I told him as we bro hugged before each heading to our cars. I took one long look at the building. This is where we would change Hollywood.

********

I got home and wasted no time before jumping in the shower. It had been a long day and it felt good to let the warm water cascade over my body. I took my time before getting dressed in shorts and a tshirt. I sat on my couch and went through my phone. I had received so many messages from people congratulating me. I hadn't really taken the time to look through it all. I smiled when I saw a message from my mom. I was about to reply to her when there was a knock on my door. I opened the door and was pleasantly surprised to see Ariana and Jenette.

"Hey." Ariana said. "We heard about your party but didn't make it out in time."

"You didn't make it out in time? What were you up to?" I asked already knowing the answer.

"We were... Talking." Jennette said stealing a glance and smile at Ariana who simply blushed. "We wanted to celebrate with you." She finished.

"Well come on in then." I said letting the couple inside. The girls sat on the couch while I got us some drinks from the kitchen. When I joined them in the living room, they were each on opposite ends leaving me a space in between them. I handed them each a glass and settled between the two beautiful women.

"What should we drink to?" Ariana asked.

"Well how about to a much brighter future?" I said raising my glass.

"I'll drink to that." Jennette said touching her glass to mine. Ariana joined hers and we toasted. "How was the party?" Jennette asked after taking a gulp from her drink. We sat there the three of us, talking. I had always had a soft spot for both of them, this was the first time I was with both of them and it was really nice to see them interact and the way they played off of each other.

"Duncan." Jennette said. "We want to thank you."

"You really don't have to." I said.

"We do." Ariana cut me off. "We missed each other so much, and you not only brought us back to each other, you were such a good friend to both of us when we needed it most."

"You helped me out with my script when you barely even knew me." Jennette took over. "You let me join you and your friends during your bachelor party."

"And you got rid of Stamp who was keeping us apart." Ariana said. Both women had closed in on me at this point. Their faces were inches away from mine. "Thank you." Ariana said before kissing me. I moaned into her mouth as i felt her soft lips meet mine. She kissed me deeply, almost taking my breath away. When she pulled away, I only had a second to catch some air before Jennette pulled me towards her and kissed me as well. Her tongue quickly slipped into my mouth and before I knew it, we were locked in a passionate embrace.

Jennette pushed me back so that I was fully settled into the couch. She broke our kiss while Ariana took over. I wrapped one arm around her back and pulled her deeper onto me. Jennette meanwhile was busy pulling my shorts down my legs and off my body. My cock was now out and fully hard. Jennette wrapped her warm hand around it and slowly began to stroke me.

Ariana pulled away from me and quickly removed her top. She wasn't wearing a bra and her small and perky tits were on display. She grabbed my head and fed me one of her tits. I quickly sucked and nibbled on it. Jennette took off her blouse and was now showing off her impressive breast. Ariana pulled my mouth away from her tit and brought my head towards Jennette's. I quickly took the blonde breast into my mouth, giving it the same attention as I did her lovers.

Jennette's hand left my cock, quickly replaced by Ariana's. I groaned before switching over to Jennette's other nipple. The blonde lowered her mouth to mine and we began to kiss once more. I lifted my hand and began to knead her breast. Ariana dropped to her knees. A moment later, I felt her tongue slide smoothly across the head of my cock. I moaned into Jennette's mouth as her girlfriend continued to lick on my hard cock. My kisses with Jennette continued to deepen as Ariana's tongue bathed my cock with her saliva.

Ariana left my cock and began to lift my shirt over my head. This interrupted my kissing Jennette. Ariana threw my shirt to the side before kissing me. I lowered my hand and grabbed her tight ass. Jennette took Ariana's spot and began to suck on my cock. My free hand found the top of her blonde hair and guided her talented mouth up and down the length of my cock. Ariana's tongue was deep in my mouth, sexily intertwining with mine and driving me wild. Jennette's hand found it's way to my balls. She was stroking my heavy cum filled balls as her mouth continued to rise and fall upon my hard cock.

Ariana pulled away from me and smiled before joining the blonde. The two girls kissed. I felt my cock twitch as I watched the two sexy women locked in a passionate kiss. Jennette pointed my cock towards Ariana who gladly took half my cock in her mouth. As Ariana began to suck on the top of my cock, Jennette licked and sucked on my balls. I was in pure heaven as I was double teamed by the two celebrities. I could feel both of their tits against my thighs and knees, turning me on all the more. The two women switched roles and continued to bring incredible amounts of pleasure to me. I put one hand in each of their hair. Slowly stroking both of them. They looked up at me, both of them with their mouths full with part of my cock. I swear I could have cummed right there and fought every urge I had to. I did not want this to end.

Jennette got up and walked towards my bedroom. Ariana give my cock a couple more bobs for good measure, before following the sexy blonde. I quickly got up and headed into my bedroom. I found both beauties laying on the edge of the bed, fully naked, with their legs spread wide. They looked irresistible. I walked towards the bed, almost seeming to be guided by my cock. I kneeled on the floor in front of Jennette. The blonde spread her legs even more. I moved my mouth to her cunt and quickly began to suck on her wet pussy.

"Fuck!" I heard her groan. I looked up from her cunt, and watched in lust as Ariana leaned towards her girlfriend and the two started to kiss. As my tongue continued to make it's way through Jennette's folds, I reached over between Ariana's legs and pushed two of my fingers into her dripping cunt. Ariana moaned into Jennette's mouth as she reached up and groped the blonde's full tits. I latched my lips around Jennette's clit and sucked on it wildly. I was now pushing three fingers deep into Ariana's cunt. The dark haired girl was pumping back against me, trying to drive my fingers deeper into her. Jennette had grabbed onto the back of of my head keeping me tight against her hot cunt.

I was finally able to pull away. I moved over and jumped headfirst into Ariana's cunt. My tongue went to work and soon I had Ariana's clit humming between my lips. I was fucking Jennette with my fingers. The sweet sounds that were coming from the two beautiful women as well as the amazing taste of both of their pussies were doing more than enough to keep my cock hard as steel. I moved onto the bed and softly kissed Jennette. Her tongue jumped into my mouth as she tried to literally suck Ariana's pussy juice off of my tongue.

Ariana had grabbed my cock in her hand and had aimed it at her warm cunt. I felt the tight walls surrounding my cock as i pressed my cock deep into her. I continued to kiss Jennette as I fucked Ariana's cunt relentlessly. I moved my mouth and quickly took one of Ariana's tits in my mouth. I licked and sucked her as Jennette settled in next to me and took the other one in between her lips.

"Oh god! Sooo good!" The petite singer sang as Jennette and I had our way with her. I drove my cock harder and faster into her, loving the feel of the friction caused by her amazingly tight pussy. "Fuck! Fuck!" Ariana continued to shout as I fucked her harder. Jennette had dropped her hand and was rubbing Ariana's clit in circles. "Oh god! Oh GOd! OOOOHHH GOD!." Jennette's mouth quickly covered Ariana's and the two began to kiss once more. "Shhhhhittttt."

I had my hands on Ariana's hips. I was holding her tightly as I drove my thick cock into her. I lifted one of her legs onto my shoulder. I was now able to drive myself deeper into her. "Fuck her, Duncan." Jennette said to me as she ran her hands across my chest. "Fuck her hard." Jennette kissed me as I really picked up the pace and fucked Ariana for all I was worth,

"I'm going to cum.. Oh god!" Ariana said. Jennette had a wicked smile on her face. She pushed me back and my cock exited the singer's warm cunt. Jennette lowered her head in between Ariana's cunt and began to lick her. "Oh fuck yeah!" Ariana moaned. I now had Jennette perfectly curved ass in front of me. The sexy blonde wiggled her butt in my direction. I did not need an invitation and quickly settled behind her. I pushed my cock deep into her forcing the blonde to moan in between Ariana's thighs. I grabbed Jennete's hips for leverage and fucked her as hard as I could. "Spank her ass. She likes...oh fuck." Ariana moaned. "Spank her."

I smiled at Ariana and followed her instructions. I raised my hand and slapped Jennette's ass cheek. "Oh god." She moaned . I kept up the pace of my fucking, as I continued raining down slap after slap on the blonde's sexy ass. "FUCK!" Jennette shouted as my cock rammed into her.

"You like Duncan fucking you! Don't you!" Ariana told Jennette who was still slurping away at her cunt. Jennette simply moaned as she was continuously pounded by my cock. "Don't stop spanking her Duncan. She's been bad today." Ariana continued. "Mhhmmm, sooo bad!" She said before the room was filled with the sound of me slapping Jennette's ass. "Harder, Fuck her harder," I did what she asked. "Oohhhh fuck. She's sucking my clit so good." Ariana moaned. I was able to see Jennette's hand pumping quickly beneath her. I figured that she was fucking Ariana with her fingers.

Ariana slipped out from Jennette's mouth. She pulled Jennette forward causing my cock to escape the blonde's pussy. The two girls locked lips in a hot passionate kiss. I lay down on the bed and watched as their tongues met and were groping and kneading each other's tits. Thankfully their attention was quickly brought back to me. Ariana straddled my hips and slowly lowered her cunt onto my hard cock. I groaned as I felt her tightness again. Jennette this time sat on my face and I quickly began to suck on her engorged clit. Ariana quickly found her rhythm. She was jumping up and down on my cock fast and hard. The room was filled with the sounds of her buttcheeks coming into contact with my thighs on every downstroke. Jennette was grinding her hungry cunt against my face, covering me in her sweet tasting juices. I hated that I couldn't see what was going on, but from the way that the two women were moving, I could tell that Jennette was sucking on Ariana's nipple.

"Ooohhh fuck!" I heard Ariana moan. "I'm gonna cum!" She shouted. I could feel Jennette's hand rubbing Ariana's clit. "OOOHHHH SHIT!" She screamed as I felt her warm velvety cunt grab hold of my cock in a vice. "I'M CUMMING!" The singer yelled as her body was wracked by a powerful orgasm. Ariana took a moment to catch her breath as I continued to munch on Jennette's cunt. Ariana lifted herself off from my cock. Jennette didn't waste any time and took Ariana's place on my cock. She was in reverse cowgirl looking towards my feet. She threw her arms behind her and placed them near my head. Her legs were wide open as her cunt took my cock easily. The blonde was quickly bouncing on my dick. I grabbed her hips and helped guide her up and down the length of my cock. Ariana lowered her head and was flicking her tongue against Jennette's clit.