The Road to EGOT Season 02 Pt. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is the place? " He asked taking a look at the house.

"Yup."

"You think it'll be good enough?" He joked. "You could fit 2 of my houses in here."

"And about eight of my apartments. But I think that they deserve something good after what they've been through."

"You're right. They thought they were getting shipped out of the country this morning. I thought it would be better if the news came from you." He said still marveling at the house.

"Kinda cruel don't you think?" I said with a smirk.

"Hey they get to live here. They can churn for a 20 minute drive... Is that a pool? With a damn Jacuzzi?"

"Duncan?" I heard a sultry voice with a russian accent.

"Liara! How are you?" I said as she moved to join Holcomb and me in front of the massive house.

"Why are we here?" The beautiful woman asked with the hint of an awe in her voice. I couldn't help but check her out. Even in the gray INS issued sweats, there was denying just how sexy she was.

"Well this is where you and the others will be staying for the time being."

"What do you mean?" She questioned with her hand over her chest.

"Well when the FBI found out about the clubs, they were planning on deporting you girls back to Russia. But after all the help I had given them, they owed me one. I asked them to let you guys stay in the country. "

"Really? Oh Duncan, thank you!" She shouted as she hugged me tightly.

"There is a condition." I told her.

"What is it?" She said, her voice heavy with worry.

"Well, you and the girls have to sign contracts to join my new agency. We will try to get you jobs as models and actresses. If not then i'm sure we can use some of you around the office. THe important thing is that you can stay in the country, work and be free."

"What about Vasily?"

"Don't worry about him." Holcomb cut in. "He won't bother any of you anymore. We have him dead to rights. You can all have a fresh start." She was on the verge of tears.

"Thank you so much." She yelled as she pulled Holcomb and I tightly for a long hug.

"You should go tell them." I said nodding towards the women still on the bus who were watching the scene play out.

"I will." She said running back towards the bus.

"It feels good to do good doesn't it?" Holcomb said as we watched the girls scream and jump giddily.

"It sure does." I replied.

********

After I watched as the girls ran through the house and picked out their rooms, I drove to Alex's house. I was picking her up and taking her to the airport. When I arrived at her house, she was already packed and ready to go. Her brother was still there and they had spent a wonderful time together. Alex was over the moon when I picked her up. We drove to the airport, talking and joking the entire way. There was also a feeling of sadness, knowing that this would be the last time we would see each other in some time.

"I'm going to miss you so much." She told me when we reached the airport.

"I'll miss you too."

"Just work hard, do what you need to do. And please, don't be sad about us not being together. Enjoy life. Enjoy this adventure that you're starting. Maybe we'll find each other somewhere down the line."

"I hope we do." I answered honestly. She kissed me. Softly. Deeply. I knew in that moment a part of my heart would always belong to her.

"Call your dad." She finally said as we parted ways. I couldn't stop staring at her as she walked away. She turned back and looked me, dazzling me one last time with her impeccable smile. I turned with a heavy heart, already looking forward to the next time I would see her.

*********

I drove downtown and headed for the office. I walked into the office, once again amazed at how much we had already got done. I went into my office, which finally had a desk and chair. I sat behind it and closed my eyes, already imagining all the possibilities.

"Hey boss!" Kara said knocking on my door.

"What are you doing here?" I asked pleasantly surprised to see her.

"I'm always here. I was just about to head out, saw you come in. I have the contracts for the Russians right here."

"Thanks, just put them on my desk. I'll have them signed by tomorrow."

"You okay?" She asked me as she put the papers down.

"Yeah." I said with a wide smile. "For the first time in a very long time, i'm okay. Better than okay."

"Well i'm glad to hear that. See you tomorrow...boss." She added before walking out. A few moments later, I took the staircase that led up to the rooftop. I could see almost the entire city from here. It was a beautiful sight.

"Pretty nice view huh." Marty said joining me. Mark and Brad were with him. Brad was holding a cooler.

"It's okay, if you're into that sort of thing." Mark said obviously joking. Brad pulled four beers from the cooler, popped them open and handed each of us one.

"I want to thank you guys." I said. "If it weren't for you having my back, always being there for me, this would have never become real. We're going to do great things together."

"We sure as hell are." Marty said.

"We are in this together now. No one can stop us." Mark added as we toasted. There we were, four men about to start on the greatest adventure of all. I knew deep down, that as long as we stayed together, nothing could stop us.

*******

Meanwhile...on the other side of the city.

Man 1: What the hell do we do now?

Man 2: We should kill him. Him and his friends. No one turns us down. No one! We end this before it gets any traction.

Man 3: We can ruin him. His reputation. He should pay for the amount of disrespect.

He watched them as they argued and squabbled like little children. He was angry. They refused to understand that things had changed. They continued to bury their heads in the sand and live in the past. This line of thinking would ultimately be their undoing.

"Enough!" He finally spoke up. "He refused our invitation, that is worrisome but we have to allow for cooler heads to prevail. After the disaster with the Oscar nominations, we cannot allow another scandal. The world has their sights on Hollywood now. We need to be careful."

Man 1: What do you suggest?

"For now, we do nothing. Let him start his agency, bring good faith back to the industry. And then, when the opportune moment arises we will strike as we have done time and time again." He looked around at the group of men. He watched each of them as one by one they nodded. "It is agreed then." He stood feeling the weight of the ring on his hand, heavier than it had ever been, and left the room, wondering just how long all of this could really last.

*****

I still haven't chosen a name for the agency. If anyone has any good ideas, I would love to hear some suggestions. Also which celebrities you may like to see. Again thank you very much.