The Road to EGOT Season 02 Pt. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She's doing well. About to head to Miami to film Baywatch." I told her.

"Oh good for her. I'm glad you two are doing well."

"Well we're not actually together."

"Oh why not?" Victoria asked taking a step towards me, I felt her hand as she held on to my arm. We heard through the speaker system that her flight had begun to board.

"It's complicated." I answered.

"Isn't it always?" She answered with a smile.

"Seems to be that way." I said laughing along. I pulled her in for another long hug. "Have a safe trip and good luck on the movie. I'm sure it will be great."

"Thank you Duncan!" She kissed me on the cheek before heading towards her gate. She looked over her shoulder and smiled at me. I took a beat to look at her before heading home.

********

When I got home, I turned on the television and crashed on the couch. There was a news report going on.

"The FBI have hit several clubs in the L.A area. These clubs are rumored to be owned and operated by members of the Russian mafia. Drugs, guns and instances of human trafficking were all found in these locations all over the city." The News Anchor explained. "No official statement has been made as of yet, details still to come." I couldn't help but smile as I pulled out my phone and called Holcomb.

"Everything go accordingly?" I asked him when he answered on the third ring.

"Better than we hoped. This is a career bust." He said sounding jovial.

"How about the other thing?"

"We set everything up with the D.A and INS. When you're ready just let us know. Until then they'll be kept at a detention facility."

"Thank you Holcomb. Will get started on the paperwork. And Derek?"

"He's being moved to another facility in the mid west. He'll be safe there. Don't worry we kept your name as far out of the investigation as possible. There shouldn't be any blowback for you." He told me reassuring me.

"Great. We'll talk in a couple of days." I told him before I hung up and called Kara. After I gave her my instructions, I was elated. That is until I heard a deep voice coming from behind me.

"Cause for celebration?" It was Howard. He was sitting in my dining room looking as smug as I could ever imagine.

'"I need to move." I told him as I stood up. "I'd offer you a drink, but you won't be staying long enough to finish it.l" I said coldly.

"Neither will you." He said standing and walking towards me. He held a box in his hands. "My employers have sent me to invite you to a gathering that will be taking place this evening."

"What kind of gathering?" I asked him as I got myself a glass of water.

"Well, I guess you could call it." He began as he opened the box he held. "An initiation ceremony." Inside the box was a ring. The exact same one I had found in Derek's security deposit box. The same one Howard wore on his finger. The only difference was that this one was meant for me.

"I'm being invited into your little club?" I sneered.

"Not many people get the chance. You've proved that you were worthy of the honor."

"I'm not interested." I told him coldly. He recoiled in utter shock.

"What do you mean..."

"You're the one that crashed Victoria's and Eric's car the night of the Emmy. Aren't you?" I asked him. He stared down at me coldly.

"You had given up on Derek. We believed that you needed the proper motivation to get back on his trail."

"You almost killed her. She was in the hospital because of you." He shut the box quickly understanding that his offer would not be accepted. "I would never join your group."

"Duncan, you don't understand. No one turns us down."

"There's a first time for everything. Tell your employers to stay the hell out of my way."

"They won't like that very much." Howard said regaining some of his smugness.

"Not my problem. Now get the hell out of my apartment." He took two large steps towards me. My body prepared itself for a possible blow that never came. Howard caught himself.

"Fine. Have it your way then." He said before turning and heading for the door. "Just don't think for a single minute that this is anywhere close to finished." He said before slamming the door. I nodded, knowing very well that it wasn't.

******

A few days had passed, mostly filled with getting the business started. Tonight would be my last night spent with Alex before she headed to Miami. There was no telling when we would get to spend time together again after this evening, so I really wanted to make it special. The first thing I did was renting a classic 1961 convertible cadillac. It was a white with a red colored leather interior. The car had been upgraded under the hood and yet kept its classic look and feel. I knew that Alex would love it.

I went to pick her up, dressed simply in a pair of jeans along with a blue polo shirt. I walked to her door feeling butterflies in my stomach. I knocked on the door and could already hear Levon barking on the other side. Alex opened the door and she looked absolutely gorgeous in a simple dark blue dress. It was a little over her knee, and had a really nice floral pattern. Her shoulder length dark hair was put down and perfectly framed her face. She completed the outfit with a pair of short blue heels.

"Wow." I finally said. Alex smiled at my reaction.

"Well, hello to you too." She said.

"I'm sorry.. You just look. Wow." I said again.

"So where are you taking me tonight?" Alex asked me as she closed the door.

"I was thinking we could have a very simple date. Dinner and a movie?" I told her as she slid her hand in mine.

"Not very ambitious are we?" She said smiling as we walked towards the driveway. She saw the car and her jaw nearly hit the ground.

"I got a few tricks up my sleeve." I said as I opened the door for her. She moved past me and the wind blew at the perfect moment so that my nose was struck by her perfume. I sat behind the wheel and thanked the lord for the bench seats in the car. Alex easily sidled up next to me. I turned on the engine and we were off.

"You excited about Baywatch?" I asked her as we hit the highway.

"You have no idea. It's going to be so much fun. With Dwayne and Zac Effron. Plus Priyanka Chopra." Alex said smiling from ear to ear.

"Sounds like a great time. Plus you'll be in Miami."

"I don't know how i'll handle it. Months and months on the beach."

"Oh poor you! How ever will you cope?" I joked. We spent the rest of the drive joking and going back and forth. Until we turned into James' neighborhood.

"Ahhhh, nice idea!" Alex said as I parked right outside the house.

"I thought you would approve." I said as I held her door open.

"You're two for two." She told me as we walked towards the door. Before we even had a chance to knock the door swung open and James' daughters were running out to greet us. We were told to come in and James met us in the hallway.

"Duncan! Alex! So good to see you." He said seeming as though he had recovered quite well from his operation.

"Good to see you too, old friend." I told him as we hugged. "How are you holding up?" I asked him as I stepped aside and let him and Alex hug.

"I'm fine. Paid vacation means I get to spend some time with the kids and Claire."

"Hello, you two! Dinner is ready." Claire said as she walked out of the kitchen and hugged us both. We went into the dining room where Alex and I sat next to each other. Steve joined us and pretty soon we were in the middle of a full blown family dinner.

"Steve here just got accepted to USC on a full basketball scholarship." James finally told us halfway through the meal . Alex and I were both excited for him and quickly congratulated him.

"James we're definitely going to have to come see some of your games." I said.

"You don't have to do that. I'm probably going to be on the bench the whole time." Steve said modestly.

"You'll do great. Just focus and work hard." Alex told him with an encouraging smile. When the food had been polished off, the girls dragged Alex upstairs to their room to play, leaving me at the table with James. Steve had went out to hang with some of his friends and Claire was cleaning up.

"So what are your plans going forward?" I asked James.

"Well, will have to head back to work soon." He said not looking very enthused. I smiled as I slid an envelope towards him. "What's this?" He asked as he picked it up off the table. I watched as he opened it and his eyes nearly bugged out. "Duncan? What is this?"

"See it as an insurance payment. For getting hurt in the line of work." I told him.

"I can't accept this!" He said in a huff.

"Of course you can. It was my fault that you got hurt. You've been working hard your entire life. You deserve something good to happen."

"Duncan! What the hell am i going to do with this?" He asked truly flabbergasted.

"Go on a vacation, get a bigger house, go back to school. I don't know. I don't care. You took care of me when I needed it. You were always there when I needed to talk and you stepped up big when someone broke into my apartment. This is nowhere close to enough to thank you for all you've done."

"Duncan, wow.."

"Just do me one favor."

"Anything!" He asked.

"Do something nice for yourself okay?" He nodded at me, before reaching over and grabbing me in a tight hug. We looked up and noticed that Claire and Alex had joined us. "We should get going." I said standing up. "We have a movie to catch." I told them as I held Alex's hand. Claire hugged me.

"You're welcome anytime." She said with a kiss on the cheek.

"I'll see you very very soon." I promised. I held Alex's hand and we walked outside together. I had barely gotten her seated in the car, when we could clearly hear the sounds of Claire hollering in absolute joy.

"That was a very nice thing you did back there." Alex said grabbing my hand as I maneuvered the car out of the driveway.

"I owned him that much. I owe him a whole lot more." I said as I headed for the next part of the evening. I pulled into the Paramount Drive In theater. It had been one of the most prestigious drive ins in it's hay day. It had closed its doors for over 22 years before being reopened. There was a huge 75 foot screen and an incredibly empty parking lot.

"You didn't?" Alex asked totally surprised.

"Didn't what?" I asked dumbly.

"You didn't actually pay for the entire lot!"

"It's all ours for the next few hours." I told her as we settled into the middle of the large front seat together. I wrapped my arm around her shoulder and Alex quickly placed her head on me. An attendant quickly brought us a huge bucket of popcorn and some sodas. He disappeared and the movie started playing.

"What are we watching?" Alex asked as the movie began. I choose not to answer and wait for the movie to start. "GHOSTBUSTERS!!" Alex shouted. She loved this movie.

"I bet you've never seen it like this before!" I told her.

We settled into the middle of the bench seat of the cadillac. We cuddled and enjoined the movie together. Our eyes met and our lips slowly drew closer to each others. When they finally met, it felt like that first time at Mark's wedding. The world turned upside down and my stomach flipped harder than I knew possible. I wrapped my arms around Alex's waist and I pulled her against me tightly. Our tongues snaked out and couldn't wait to touched one another's. I loved the sounds of Alex's quiet moans as our kiss continued to deepen.

Alex's hand fell into my lap. The sexy brunette began to jerk my cock through my jeans. I groaned excitedly into her mouth. I reached my hand up her dress, making sure to touch her soft thighs. This sent a shiver through her body as my hand finally reached her damp panties. I rubbed the length of her slit up and down with my fingers as our tongues continued to play with each other. Alex deftly unbutton my jeans, soon enough the sound of my zipper filled the car and the surrounding empty lot. Alex smiled at me as she pulled my cock out from my boxers. The actress dipped her head in my lap. It was only moment later before I began to feel the softness of her supple lips wrapped themselves around my cock.

"Oh damn!" I groaned as my hand found her hair. Alex was bobbing up and down on my cock as her tongue made waves across my cock. I was in Heaven as she took more and more of my cock down into her throat. I reached over and cupped her sexy ass with my free hand. "Alex!" I said as the beautiful girls lips tightened around my hard cock.

I pushed her panties aside and used my fingers to stroke along her pussy lips. I could hear her moan with her mouth filled with cock. Her movements picked up in pace as my finger dipped into her incredibly wet cunt. I loved that sucking my cock was turning her on this much. Alex's lips were now focused on the head of my cock. She would suck and lick it with her incredibly fast tongue as her hand was pumping my cock in a corkscrew motion. I filled her cunt with two of my fingers, not wanting to be the only one that was feeling such pleasures. My fingers probably couldn't rival what her mouth and tongue were currently doing to me, but i smiled as I felt more of her juices drip onto my hand. The moaning around my cock was also a pretty good indicator.

"Faster. Your fingers!" Alex told me as she took a break from sucking my cock. I did as she asked and really began fucking her quickly with my fingers. My arm was almost a blur as it pumped in and out of the sexy brunette. Meanwhile Alex was trying to cram as much of my cock into her mouth. Her lips were practically at my balls as her throat was squeezing my cock so wonderfully. "I love your fucken cock." Alex said as she popped her mouth off of it. She continued to jerk it as she gave herself a well deserved breather. "Your fingers feel so good." She told me as I repeatedly drove them through her tight cunt.

"I know something that would feel so much better." I said. This caused her to raise from my cock until our faces were inches from each other. We kissed lovingly. Her hand was still stroking my cock while my fingers were still fucking her cunt and strumming her clit. Alex threw her leg over my hips effectively straddling me. We held our foreheads against each others as we resumed our kissing. The brunette lowered herself down into my lap, taking my cock deep into her cunt as she did.

"FUCK! I'm gonna miss your cock." She said as she settled completely on it.

"It'll miss you too." I replied as my hands found the cheeks of her ass and I began to guide her up and down my pole. Our lips found each other one more. Alex kissed me sexily as she was grinding and pumping her wet cunt on my cock. I pulled away the straps of her dress revealing her big breast to my eyes. I licked my lips before lowering my mouth and taking her nipple into my mouth.

"Oh fuck." Alex groaned as she pushed my head harder against her tits. She sped up her fucking. Jumping up and down my cock with reckless abandon. "Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck." Alex shouted on every stroke. I was switching from tit to tit. Taking turns to make sure neither of them felt abandoned. My hands were kneading Alex's curvy ass cheeks. My cock was hard and pumping furiously into her. I was so damn hot for her. I wanted to lose myself in her. I reached under the front of her skirt and pressed my fingers against her clit. "OHHH, ohhh fuck! D...Dunnnn...DUNCAN!!" She screamed as she continued to grind and gyrate on my lap. My hand gripped her ass cheek and I continued to drive my cock into her as hard as I could.

I pulled Alex off my lap the second her orgasm subsided. Alex leaned over the side of the car. Her ass was pointed in my direction. Her dress was bunched around her waist giving me a great view of her perky ass cheeks. I slid behind her and drove my cock into her in one smooth motion. We both moaned in unison as we immediately found our rhythm once more. I once again was overjoyed that i had rented this car. The seats were big enough that we had more than enough space. I caught a sight of Alex's face in the side mirror. She looked incredibly beautiful as her face was distorted by the pleasure my cock was causing her.

I dug my fingers into her hips and fucked her harder. The feel of her ass against me whenever I bottomed out was indescribable. The sight of her ass cheek jiggling whenever I drove inside of her was almost far too much. The way the wind easily carried her perfume to my nostrils nearly caused sensory overload. Alex used her vaginal muscles to tighten and stroke my cock wonderfully. I wrapped my hand around her and stroked her clit once more.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck! Fuck me harder! Make me cum all over your dick!" Alex egged me on effortlessly. I strummed her clit and used my free hand to pull her hair. "Oh shit!" Alex screamed as I fucked her harder and faster. "Here I cum!" She shouted as I felt her pussy clamp down on me. I was so happy to see this because i knew that I was moments away from cumming hard. I pulled out of Alex's warm cunt. Knowing exactly what was about to happen, she spun around without a word and quickly took my dick between her lips. Within seconds, I could feel my load filling up her mouth. I couldn't stop but shoot spurt after spurt of warm cum down into the throat of this beautiful woman. Alex sat back down as she swallowed my cum and smacked her lips in absolute delight.

"Your cum always taste so fantastic! What's your secret?" She asked as she leaned into my chest.

"A secret is a secret for a reason my dear." I told her as I wrapped my arm around her shoulder.

"Come on it's me." Alex asked with a bright eyed smile.

"If you want more, you'll have to keep coming back to the source." I told her.

"Maybe i'll take you up on that when I get back." She smiled before kissing my cheek. We enjoyed the rest of the movie.

"You want to drive us back home?" I asked as I handed her the keys. She looked overjoyed and quickly got behind the wheel. I got comfortable in the passenger seat and let my mind wander as Alex drove us back to her place.

"Are you spending the night?" She asked me as we pulled into her driveway.

"Nope, I can't. I have to return the car." I told her as I caught her disappointed look.

"You're going to leave me alone on my last night in L.A?"

"You won't be alone." I said as I nodded towards her front door. Alex looked at me in utter shock as she saw the person standing on her doorstep.

"Matt?" Alex said in utter shock. I saw the two siblings look at each other in total silence.

"I'm sorry. You were right." Matt finally said breaking the silence. Alex ran to her brother and gave him a tight hug. The two hadn't spoken in so long. I could just imagine how good this must have felt for the two of them to finally find each other after all this time.

"I missed you so much, you jerk." Alex said to her brother.

"I missed you too. I just got caught up. He promised me so much."

"I know...i'm just glad you're back." Alex said as happy as I could ever remember her being.

"Thank you Duncan." Matt said to me as we shook hands.

"You're welcome. I'll let you two catch up." I grabbed Alex into a tight hug. "I'll be over tomorrow to take you to the airport."

"Thank you so much..Tonight has been.."

"Yeah it has." I said before she even had a chance to finish. I kissed her on the lips softly and lovingly. I let her go and headed for the car as i heard her and her brother laughing as they entered their house. I got behind the wheel of the car and pulled out of the driveway.

*******

The next morning, I drove the Audi towards Brentwood. I parked in front of a large three story house and waited. A few minutes later, a gray bus pulled up. I stepped out of my car and met Holcomb as he stepped out.