The Road to EGOT Season 02 Pt. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhh shit!!" Jennette moaned as she felt my cock as well as Ariana's tongue working in tandem to bring her to a crashing orgasm. "Fuck me! Suck me! Ohhh god!" I continued to pump my hips in and out of Jennette as Ariana's hands were busy fondling my balls. "YES! I fucking love this!" Jennette shouted as we continued to work together to bring her off. "YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!FUCK!!" Just like Ariana a few moments earlier Jennette's cunt exploded in a steady stream of juices that covered my thighs as well as Ariana's face. Jennette collapsed on the bed, freeing my cock that was moments from erupting. Ariana took me between her lips and sucked quickly and powerfully to bring me off. Jennette had recovered enough to join her and the two sexy women were working together to make me cum.

"Cum all over us, Duncan." Jennette said as Ariana was quickly sucking me off.

"Yes, please! Your cum is so yummy." Ariana said with a smile. Jennette sucked my balls and that's all it took to set me off. My cock erupted and I covered both of the women with my cum. Jennette held my cock in her hand and guided the stream of cum over both of their faces. I lay back on the bed and watched as the two beauties licked my cum off of each other. A remarkably erotic sight. When they were done they each cuddled up to one side of me. I wrapped my arms around both of them as we settled in for a well deserved night of sleep.

*****

Two days later, i had borrowed Britney's private jet landed at Vancouver International Airport. I had a car waiting and it took me right to the CW studios where Flash and Arrow were being filmed. I took the elevator to the floor where they were currently filming. Danielle was on set with Grant and Carlos Valdez who played Cisco Ramon on the show. I knew this would be her last shoot of the day and was really happy that I had timed everything so well. The director called cut. Grant was the first one to notice me as they stepped off the set.

"Duncan! How are you man?" He asked holding out his hand to me.

"I'm great. Thanks for asking. How about yourself?"

"All good. Heard you were starting up your own shop, that's really something." He said as Danielle joined us.

"Yeah, early days and a lot of work to do. But slowly and surely."

"Did you come down here to try to sign me?" He asked obviously joking.

"Actually i'm here to see Danielle."

"Why wassup?" Danielle asked as she got closer to me.

"I found her." I told her and watched the expression change on her face. She covered her mouth with her hand and her eyes shone as they slowly filled with tears.

"Where?" She asked in almost a whisper.

"San Francisco."

"Oh god. I need to get on the next plane. How is she? Have you spoken to her?" She asked without stopping to take a breath.

"I spoke to the people who adopted her. She's healthy and happy. And she cannot wait to meet her mother." Danielle threw herself into my arms and I almost fell over as she hugged me. I couldn't help but smile, I was so happy for her. "Come on, I have a plane waiting to take us to San Francisco."

"But I have to work." She said as the realization dawned on her.

"I spoke to Greg. They're going to film your scenes when you get back in a couple of days, so you can be with your daughter for her birthday." Danielle practically squealed in happiness. The remainder of the cast came over and shared in her happiness. Candice smiled brightly at me. Danielle and I got into the car and headed for the airport. I don't think she stopped smiling once the entire way.

*****

The driver I had arranged met us right on the tarmac and drove us straight to the Outer Richmond neighborhood where Danielle's daughter lived with her adopted family. When the car stopped in front of the beautiful 3 story house, Danielle and I just sat in the backseat. I could tell she was nervous.

"Hey it will be perfectly fine. She knows about you. She's excited to meet you."

"I know. It's just, I haven't seen her since she was born. What if she doesn't like me."

"Dani, you're her mother. She will adore you." I tried to tell her.

"What if she asks me why I did what I did?"

"Well the truth always works. And you've been trying to reconnect with her for some time. It's not like you just woke up yesterday and just decided to come to Frisco to see her. She'll understand. She'll just be happy to get to know you. Plus you're a huge star. Who wouldn't love that?"

"You're a good guy. Thank you Duncan."

"You're welcome. You ready?" I asked her.

"Will you come with me?" She asked shyly.

"Of course." I told her with a smile. We walked up the driveway together and I knocked on the door.

"Somebody's here!" We heard the voice of a little girl through the door. I could feel Dani shaking from head to toe. The door opened and a beautiful blonde woman opened the door.

"Danielle." She said as she hugged the actress. "It's nice to finally meet you. You must be Duncan." She said as she looked at me. I nodded. "I'm Julie." A tall dark haired man came to join us at the door. "This is my husband Keith." He shook both of our hands.

"Nice to meet you. Come on in, Sarah is playing in the living room." He said as he welcomed us into their home. It was a really beautiful house and it seemed as though it was a perfect place to raise a child. Their living room was very well decorated, only the toys of a young girl were out of place. In the middle of the room, a dark haired little girl was sitting and playing with her dolls. "Sarah." Keith called out to her. The little girl looked towards the doorway. The moment her eyes locked onto Dani's she knew exactly who she was.

"Mommy!" She shouted as she ran towards Danielle. Dani kneeled and spread her arms out, accepting the sweet little girl as she nearly tackled her. I stood behind and let them enjoy their moment.

"We told her about her years ago. We wanted her to know where she came from." Keith told me as he also stood and watched the scene unfold. "It hurts that we'll have to let her go soon. But we always knew it wasn't forever. We're happy that we got her for as long as we did."

"What you two did was really something spectacular." I told him. "I can't imagine many people who would have done this."

"Well we're just happy we could help. She's a great kid."

"She seems like it." I said as I watched Danielle play with her daughter for the first time.

"Would you like some coffee Duncan?" Julie asked me. I agreed and sat down with the both of them. We spoke and got to know each other and they told me about their arrangement with Derek.

"We really wanted a child. We couldn't have any. Julie used to work for Derek. He came to us with the situation and we told him that we would be glad to help." Keith told me.

"I always knew that Derek was a slimeball, but I never expected some of the things that came out. We had no idea he was keeping Danielle away from us. Our door was always open for her." Julie continued.

"Well i'm glad it's all over. A daughter should know her mother." Keith said as he finished off his coffee.

"Hello!" Sarah said appearing next to me.

"Hello Sarah. My name is Duncan."

"Hi Duncan. Are you a friend of my mom's?" The little girl asked cutely.

"A very good friend. Your mother is awesome."

"She is. And beautiful. Did you know she was on T.V?"

"I did know that. I also know she loves you very much. So much so that she has a very special surprise planned for you tonight." I told her.

"Really, mommy what?" Sarah asked turning to her confused mother.

"Well we were told that you were a huge Taylor Swift fan."

"I LOVE LOVE LOVE HER!"

"Well tonight you, your mommy, Julie and Keith are going to go to see her in concert!"

"YAY!" THe little girl shouted.

"And you get to meet her afterwards!" I finished telling the little girl.

"Mommy you are amazing!" Sarah said hugging her mother tight. Danielle smiled brightly at me and mouthed a thank you to me as Sarah held on to her for dear life.

********

We all piled into the car and made our way to the venue where Taylor's concert was taking place. Sarah could not stand still as Taylor made an incredible entrance on the stage. I was in awe at just how well the crowd was reacting to the singer on stage. Everyone knew all of the words and Taylor herself was a force on the stage. She moved from one end to the other completely bringing everyone into the act. I looked over and saw how happy Danielle was singing along with her daughter. I had done a lot of good things since I had come to Hollywood, but in that moment, there was no doubt what my greatest accomplishment had been.

After the show we were guided backstage so that we could meet Taylor. After a short wait outside of her dressing room, we were finally allowed in. Sarah was very shy, hiding behind her mother.

"Hello everyone." Taylor came out of the bathroom wearing a knee length dress. Her beauty was stunning. "You must be Sarah." She told the little girl who was taking peeks from behind Danielle's long legs. Sarah nodded. "My name is Taylor. Can you come and give me a hug?" Taylor asked sweetly. Sarah looked over at Keith and Julie almost asking for permission. They nodded with big smiles. The little girl quickly ran towards Taylor.

We spent the next half hour with Taylor. Sarah was over the moon at finally getting to meet her idol. She was so tired and it was getting late.

"Can mommy have a sleepover?" She asked Her adoptive parents. They had all agreed.

"I'll come get you tomorrow." I told Danielle as I hugged her goodbye.

"Okay. Thank you so much for this Duncan. I don't know how to thank you."

"You'll never have to." I replied to her. Once they left, I was alone with Taylor.

"I don't know about you, but i'm starving." She said.

"I could definitely eat." I replied, realizing I hadn't eaten much.

"Want to join me for dinner?"

"I would love to." I answered without hesitation. "Where to? I don't really know the city." I told her honestly.

"Well then, you let me take care of that." She said with a cheeky smile.

*********

A little later we were at Californios. A small restaurant with a new twist on mexican food. They had just received their first Michelin Star, so it was all of the rage. Luckily being with Taylor had its benefits. The food was incredible. Full of flavor and making you want to beg for the next bite.

"Are you excited?" Taylor asked me as I had a forkful halfway to my mouth. I hesitated whether to eat first or answer her question.

"About this next bite? Damn straight." I replied finally eating.

"No!" Taylor laughed. "I meant about your new agency?"

"I am. I'm also scared, nervous and very sick to my stomach at all times." I replied.

"Really? How come?" She asked placing her chin on her fist and leaning closer to me.

"Well, it's a lot of work and a crazy amount of responsibility. I don't want to hurt or mess up anyone's career."

"I can understand. But you can't approach it like that. You know when I first started I was offered a record deal by a big recording studios. I turned them down."

"Really? I had no idea. Why?" I asked.

"Well they wouldn't let me sing my own songs, and that was incredibly important for me. My parents and friends thought that I was crazy. But I believed in myself. I had to take the risk."

"And it paid off." I answered smiling. We were much closer to each other now. I could practically feel the heat radiating off her skin.

"It sure did!" She said as she stole food off my plate. The rest of the evening was pleasant and so much fun. I really enjoyed spending time with this beautiful and talented woman. It was much more than just about how she looked. I felt that I had found a friend. I accompanied Taylor back to her hotel room.

"I had a lot of fun." Taylor said when we were in front of her door.

"So did I. We should hangout again soon." I told her.

"Next time i'm in L.A" She said with a bright smile.

"Next time i'm in New York." I replied with a smile that matched hers.

"Goodnight, Duncan." Taylor said as she leaned in and kissed me on the cheek.

"Goodnight." I said as she closed her door. I took a deep breath and headed to my own hotel to get some sleep.

********

The next morning, I had picked up Dani from Keith and Julie's house. We were on our way to the airport when she slid over to me and rested her head on my shoulder.

"Thank you so much!" She said.

"You don't have to keep thanking me." I told her. "So what happens now?" I asked her.

"She's going to stay with them for now. I don't want to move her right away. They are so good to her and she's so happy. She has a life here. It wouldn't be fair to pull her from here and move her."

"Yeah I bet. At Least you can visit plenty. Vancouver isn't really far!"

"Yup. And she will come spend the summer with me in L.A when we've wrapped the season and she's done with school."

"That's great!" I told her as we reached the plane. We quickly got on the plane. I had to find someway to thank Britney. Her plane was large enough, giving plenty of privacy and the most comfortable of seats. Danielle sat across from me. Once the plane lifted off, I caught a very wicked smile spread across her lips.

"What?" I asked as I watched her unbuckle her belt and gracefully walk towards me.

"I think I know how I can start thanking you." She told me as she kneeled before me. I quickly felt her hands unbuttoning my pants. I looked around to make sure the stewardess was not around. Danielle quickly fished my slowly hardening cock out of my pants. "Hmmm, I forgot just how nice of a cock you had." The sexy brunette practically purred as she lowered her mouth into my lap. She wasted no time as she engulfed my cock head between her soft lips.

"Oh damn." I moaned as I lowered myself in my seat. My hand found itself in her incredibly soft dark locks of hair. I ran my hand through her hair as Danielle expertly sucked my cock to complete hardness. She bobbed her head up and down and her hand was moving in a twisting motion around the remainder of my cock that wasn't stuffed in her mouth. Her swift and devilish tongue was practically caressing the veins that had begun to form along the length of my cock. I could do nothing but become a puddle as Danielle showed just how talented she was with her mouth.

Dani looked up at me as she descended further, taking more of my cock down into her throat. I groaned in utter ecstasy as she held me in her throat. Her lips had reached my balls and I could feel her long tongue as it liked them mercilessly driving me closer to the edge of no return. I moaned and cursed as Danielle's lips pulled back only to take me back in.

Danielle was giving me one of the best blowjobs I had ever received. It helped immensely how sexy she looked as she did it. The sounds that her mouth were making as she sucked and slurped all over my cock only drove me crazier. She was putting all of herself into this, making sure that I was thoroughly enjoying what she was doing to me. I figured that the moans that continued to escape my lips were letting her know just how much I was appreciating this.

All of a sudden, Danielle pulled away from my cock. I looked at her probably with a look of complete pain and shock. She smiled at me as she stood. She lifted the knee length skirt that she was wearing, revealing her smooth thighs and her pussy that was currently being covered by a pair of simple black panties. I watched motionless as she hooked her thumbs in the fabric and pulled the panties down her long and well toned legs.

"You are so sexy." I said to her. She smiled and I believe even blushed a little. She straddled my lap and grabbed my cock in her hand. I groaned as she brought her lips to mine and we shared a heated kiss. Danielle's tongue slowly pushed past my lips and entered my mouth. As our tongues met, she sunk down onto my cock, taking it in her with one downstroke. "Fuck!" I groaned as I felt her tight walls surround my hard cock. I wrapped my arms around her slim body, pulling her closer against me. I held my forehead against hers as the actress slowly bounced up and down my cock.

Our lips connected once more and we were both quickly giving in to what we were feeling. My hands lowered and I promptly squeezed Danielle's soft ass cheeks within the palms of my hands. I was now able to lift and lower her onto my pole. Danielle's arms wrapped themselves around my neck and pulled me into her cleavage. I lifted the white blouse she was wearing, so happy to find that she was not wearing a bra. I swiftly took one of her nipples into my mouth.

"Hmmm" Danielle moaned as she launched her body down on me harder and faster with each stroke. I returned my hands to her ass and kept my lips locked onto her breast. "Fuck, yes." Danielle whimpered as she threw her head back. I took the opportunity and switched over to her other nipple. She began to grind and move her hips in incredible ways, only intensifying the pleasure coursing through my groin.

I was close. I would cum any second. I could already feel the cum building up. Danielle could sense this and quickly lifted herself off of my lap. She turned around showing off her ass. She walked towards her seat and bend over giving me the perfect target. I jumped out of my seat and slid my cock back into her warm cunt from behind.

"Fuck me! Fuck me hard Duncan." Danielle moaned over her shoulder. I dug my fingers in her hips as I drove my cock in and out of her as hard and as quickly as I could. "Just like that. Oooooo, yeah!" I saw Danielle lower her hand into her cunt. She was deftly rubbing her clit. She was close to orgasm. I could tell and wanted to bring her off before I came. I shifted my hands and grabbed her firm and perky tits. I pinched and kneaded the soft flesh. "Oooohhh keep fucking me.. I'm going to cum!" She told me. I grabbed her tits and pushed her entire body back onto my cock, time and time again. "AHHH FUCK!" Dani shouted as I felt her pussy contract and cum hard. I grit my teeth and continued to fuck her through her orgasm.

"Shit, I'm about to cum." I told the sexy actress. She quickly spun around and dropped to her knees, taking my pulsating cock between her quivering lips. She sucked me with alarmingly powerful suction until I blew the entirety of my load into her hot and waiting mouth. Danielle was amazing as she simply held on and swallowed every last drop of semen that I had saved up in my balls.

After we ran to the restroom to get cleaned up, we settled down for the remainder of the flight. We spoke and even kissed a little before we reached Vancouver. Danielle left the plane but not without kissing me so deeply that my toes curled. She said goodbye before thanking me for everything once again. I sat and enjoyed the flight back to L.A, taking the time to shut my brain off. The past few weeks had been so busy that this was a rare time where I wouldn't have anything to worry about. When we landed in L.A, I walked through the airport to get to my car which was parked in the long term lot.

"Duncan!" I heard my name being called and quickly turned around to see where it came from. "Over here!" A sexy brunette called out to me. It was Victoria.

"Hey!" I said smiling and happy to see her. "What are you doing here?" I asked her as we hugged.

"I'm on my way to Toronto." She told me as she held me close.

"Oh yeah, The Rocky Horror Picture Show remake. I heard that you had been signed on for that."

"Yeah we start shooting in a couple of days. I heard about your agency."

"Yeah, trying to get it off the ground. I hope you'll think about signing with us."

"There's no one I trust more." She said with a bright smile. She looked so beautiful and it was so good to see her. I don't think this feeling would ever go away. "How's Alex?" She asked me a little nervous.