The Royal Hotel Pt. 4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And get this. He is the grandson of Alfred Castalono who was the leader of the Castalono family in the nineteen thirties. ," Jackamo spoke in an excited manner.

"Good work my friend. I'll see you later. ," I hung up the telephone, and I went looking for Beverly.

Well, it was all connected. The gangsters, the crooked lawyers, and the Royal Hotel were involved in an elaborate plot to blackmail some rich socialites. God only knows how much money has gone down this rat hole. It was no wonder why this old hotel was still in business after all these years.

An unpleasant thought came into my head as I put the pieces of the puzzle together. There was only one piece missing. I had a good idea as to what and where that piece may be hidden, but I didn't want to believe it.

I returned to the lobby of the train station to see Beverly looking around for me.

"Oh there you are. I thought that I lost you." , Beverly remarked.

I replied, "No you didn't lose me. I was just making a telephone call."

The trip on the train out to Long Island was slow and scenic, but tiring. The car in which we were seated was about half full. To break the boredom of the train ride, Beverly came upon an Idea.

"Let's sit in the back of the car where nobody can see us, and I'll blow you all the way out to Long Island."

So that's what we did. Beverly began playing with my cock. We sat in the corner of the seat hugging like a couple of lovers, and she unzipped my pants to reach in to stroke my cock. Beverly would, every so often, nip down to my cock for a lick and suck, all the time with a big shit-eating grin on her face.

We played with each other like a couple of teenagers having a severe case of the hots. I would try to hide my cock from view, but Beverly would pull it out into full view. She would wave it around in a daring way. We had to muffle our laughter so as to not attract attention to ourselves.

Sitting a few seats ahead of us was an old prudish looking woman. We were both mindful of her. She was wearing a ridiculous hat, which reminded you of a bowl of fruit. It was round with a broad brim. Mixed in with the fruit were here and there daisies. Her dress was equally ridiculous. It was a loud flowery print reminiscent of a latter day fashion. Her face was extremely wrinkled and reminded you of a prune.

Beverly whispered into my ear, "She looks like the cock police. "

"Be quiet you bad girl ," I implored.

Beverly began making little zinging noises as she pointed my cock at the old prude. She pointed my cock at the woman as if it was a ray gun like in the old space movies, and she began to make ray gun sounds as if she was shooting her victim down.

"Stop it, she will see us. ," I whispered a laugh into Beverly's ear.

Peeking in our direction, the old woman got a good eye full of my cock. A look of horror appeared upon her face.

"Oh Shit, we're in for it now. ," I whispered in Beverly's ear.

Horrors upon horrors the old bag got up out of her seat and we could see that she was clutching a bible. Armed with the bible, she confronted us.

"You two are just despicable. "

The old prune spoke in a high pitched wine as her head bobbed up and down like a chicken.

"You two should be locked up somewhere. Good people shouldn't have to be afraid of the likes of you! It says it right here. You will see. You two will burn in hell! "

Waving the bible at us, the indignant woman exited the car in a huff.

As soon as she was gone we began laughing out loud. The poor woman seemed to be so challenged as to be ludicrous.

"I told you we would get in trouble. ," I said to Beverly as I zipped up.

As we were recovering from the assault of the bible toting gun slinger, a woman approached us.

"Oh no not another one. ," I whispered as Beverly giggled again.

This woman appeared to be less offended as to what we were doing. She was dressed in a conservative business suit. She was dressed in a nice gray tweed jacket and skirt, and her white silk blouse showed a modest bit of cleavage. A nice strand of pearls surrounded her neck. Her snow white hair was perfectly arranged into a bun, and her ears were adorned with a pair of drop pearls, which matched her pearl necklace perfectly. Her unusual green eyes seemed to be clear and bright. You had to look closely before you could tell that she was a woman of advanced years. There was still evidence of the beautiful woman that she once was.

"Don't pay any attention to her. She comes around here all the time. We all just call her bible Betty. Just ignore her. ," the pretty old woman said.

"Oh well, thank you. ," we replied.

"I could tell what you two were doing, and I must admit that if I was your age I'd be tempted to carry on like that too. ," she smiled at us with a knowing nod.

Beverly and I nodded our agreement cordially.

She gave us another smile, and she pointed at me and said, "You have good taste honey. She's a hot one isn't she? "

I laughed in appreciation.

The pretty old woman said," You know we're not all like bible Betty around here. Some of us can still appreciate a good piece of ass now and again. "

With her back turned toward to front of the car, the old lady slipped up her skirt to show us her sexy under garments. Hidden under her conservative tweed business suit was nothing but a black silk garter belt, which held up her stockings. I was amazed. For a woman of her years, she still had a hot cunt. Her snow white bush was perfectly trimmed into a triangle.

Looking strait at me she said, "Remember, the older the fiddle; the sweeter the song. "

We all had a good laugh as she dropped her skirt to become respectable again.

The train was now pulling into the station, and the pretty old lady said, "Well, this is my stop. So, I'll say good bye now."

Before she could leave the car, we both said, "Oh well, this is our stop too."

As the train came to a full stop, the three of us disembarked. The three of us stood on the train station platform and waved good bye.

Beverly and I went off to secure a ride at the rent a car company. All the way out here on Long Island, there is only one way to get around, and that is to drive your own car. So, I rented a rattle trap at the little rent a car booth. Armed with a local map, we set off to fine the Sandherst estate.

"Look at that limo," I said to Beverly as we started on our way.

Beverly replied," They got money out here."

Leaving just before us was one of those very expensive chauffeur driven English limousines. We both wondered to whom it belonged to.

Through trial and error, we finally found the Sandherst estate. It was an impressive affair. We drove up the long driveway to a Mansion. The driveway terminated into a circular round about containing a flowing fountain. The house was large by any measure, and it was painted a pretty robin's egg blue. The estate was expansive, and the large house was surrounded by several gardens. The day turned out to be sunny and warm, and there was a slight breeze coming off the Long Island Sound. While you inhaled the air, you detected a faint fragrance of Salt water and flowers. Off in the distance you could see the yacht club with its' sail boats bobbing with the influence of the wind and waves. We parked the rental car at the front door. As we walked to the front door, I noticed a large garage opposite the house.

"Look over there.," I said to Beverly.

Parked in the garage was the identical limousine, which we saw leaving the train station.

We knocked on the front door, and we were greeted by a butler dressed in formal attire.

"I'm Nick Rose, and this is my friend Beverly." , I responded. "We would like to speak to Jane Sandherst.," I continued.

"Please follow me.," the dignified gray haired man said.

The butler brought us into the house, and we sat in a small anteroom while we waited.

We had not long to wait, when Jane Sandherst entered the room.

"Oh my dear, it is you two from the train. What a coincidence." , the pretty older woman spoke.

Standing in the little anteroom was the pretty green eyed woman who gave us a peak at her honey pot.

"Please let me introduce myself. I am Nick Rose, and this is my friend Beverly. We have come here to talk to you about a matter of some concern."

I moved forward and offered my hand in friendship. As we shook hands, I could tell that the lady was a bit embarrassed. I was sure that she never expected to see us ever again when she lifted her skirt on the train.

"Well I'm Jane Sandherst, and I want to assure you young man that I am not in the habit of going around showing myself off as I did today. It was just that I saw the two of you engaging in love play and it took me back to a time when I was a somewhat wilder young woman." , she said.

I began to speak, "May I call you Jane?"

She nodded, "Yes please call me Jane."

"In fact, it is about your younger and wilder days, which has brought us here today."

I could see a look of concern, which appeared on her face.

I asked politely, "May we have some of your time so we may talk?"

With a transformation, the kindly little old lady changed into a steely eyed businesswoman.

"Then let me introduce myself to you. I am the head of this family, what is left of it, and I am the major stock holder of Sandherst Industries.," she said.

"We have come here about a matter, which involves our mutual benefit."

I moved quickly to put her at ease.

"In that case, follow me into the library where we can talk in privacy."

Jane turned and began walking while she led us out of the small anteroom into a long hallway.

Beverly and I were extremely impressed with the interior of the mansion. The walk through the house revealed numerous works of art, which were of priceless value. The interior design of the house indicated a masculine influence. The walls were paneled with rich hard woods, which gave off a sense of power and influence. The floors were covered with thick luxurious carpet. Recently cut flowers from the gardens were strategically placed, and they gave off a pleasant aroma of the out doors.

We were seated in a comfortable brown leather couch in the library, and Jane sat at a large executive desk, which was placed in the center of the room.

Dozens of leather bound books adorned the book shelves in the library. A quick glance revealed the titles and authors of very famous works of literature as well as some rare first editions.

"You say that you have come here to talk to me about the old days?" Jane asked.

I began to start our conversation, "You have a wonderful home here."

"This was my father's home. Most of the furniture and the interior design can be attributed to him. ," Jane settled into the business at hand.

"Misses Sandherst ," I Began.

She interrupted, "Call me Jane, young man. "

I started to tell her my story, "Jane I am the grandson of Nick Roselli. "

At the mention of my grandfather's name Jane's head moved upward indicating that I had caught her attention.

"I see that you recognize the name. "

"Yes I recognize that name. ," Jane indicated. With a tremble in her voice, Jane said, "That name takes me back a very long time. I haven't thought about those days in a very long time. I was a much different woman then. "

I began again, "What I am about to tell you goes all the way back to those days. Not too long ago, my father was gunned down in one of his favorite restaurants. "

Jane asked, "Are you some kind of a gangster, Mister Rose? "

"I assure you Jane that I'm not a gangster in the sense of those old days. However, my grandfather and my father were connected to the family. To be more accurate, my grandfather was a real gangster, on the other hand my father was just a money lender. As to me, I am not without connections, but I am not a gangster. I own a night club in Manhattan. I am a business man. The reason that I am here is because somebody killed my father, and I have set out to find out who is responsible. "

"What does this have to do with me?" Jane asked.

"My father left a kind of a will. In it, he mentioned you. He told me to come and talk to you about a place called the Royal Hotel. "

With both surprise and disgust, Jane exclaimed, "Well I'll be damned! ""Tell me just what it is that you would like to know about that place. ," a little smile appeared on Jane's face.

I realized that now we were getting into the meat of the thing.

"Tell me about the Royal Hotel, and what happened there. " , I asked.

Jane settled back into her chair, and she began to speak, "Well that was a long long time ago. Back then I was a pretty young girl who wanted to take the world by storm. I was rich and I was head strong. Nobody was going to tell me what to do. I wanted excitement, and I was going to get it. It was a different world then. Nice girls stayed at home, and they waited until some prince charming to come and sweep them off their feet. Well, that wasn't for me. I was going to go out and find my man, and I was going to have him on my own terms. That's when I met Val. Oh, he was the most handsome man …, and I just loved him. He looked just like Clark Gable. He was tall dark and handsome, and he had more to give a girl than most men, if you get my drift. Do I shock you? "

Beverly replied, "No you don't shock us. You caught us playing on the train, didn't you…?, so we're no angels either. Please tell us all the details. When you say that this handsome man had more to give a girl, what exactly do you mean? "

Jane resumed, "I mean honey, he had a big beautiful cock, and he really knew how to use it. We were young and full of piss and vinegar then, and we would spend hours just fucking each other until we were exhausted. "

At this time I interjected, "Who was Val? "

Jane replied, "Oh, he was Valinteeno Danafio, and at the time I didn't know it, but he was one of the most notorious gangsters in New York. Well, I kind of knew. The thing is that he was very exciting and fun. I met him in a night club one night. This beautiful man just walked out of the crowd and seduced me. Even though I was a fast number in those days, I usually waited before I jumped into bed with a man. However, I found myself in the back seat of his car with my dress up around my tits as he pumped me for all I was worth. Oh my, I can still remember the way he fucked me that night. No man had ever done me that way. In one moment I was standing at the bar having a drink while talking to this good looking man, and the next moment I was on my back with my legs up into the air yelling for more. It was that fast. I think that I fell in love with him in that first moment when he came in me. "

I asked, "Did he have anything to do with the Royal hotel? "

"Yes he had everything to do with it. He more or less owned it. He would take me there to have a good time. In those days, the hotel was a hot spot for the well to do, and there was all manner of things to do if you had the cash to pay for it. Oh my all of this is taking me back to those days. It was all so exciting. I was running around with an extremely handsome man who was somebody. Where ever we went, people would step aside when we walked by. It wasn't until later on that I began to understand that this man was a very dangerous person. I was young and inexperienced, and I thought that he wanted me just for myself, but he wanted me only for the customers that I could bring to his hotel. You know there was gambling and prostitution and well something else."

I made a gesture as to ask a question, "Jane this other thing, did it have to do with blackmail? "

"How did you know that? "

Jane seemed surprised.

I began to explain, "Beverly and I have been doing some digging around, and we have uncovered some very surprising things. In fact, we have been staying at the Royal for the last couple of days, and we have met a man who used to be the shoe shine boy there all the way back in those days. It was just by accident that we found out about the secret passages, which were built into the hotel. "

Jane was extremely surprised now, "You mean to tell me that the Royal Hotel is still in business after all these years? "

"Yes and there is more. ," I replied.

Jane became very interested now, "I seem to remember something about a little black boy who was the shine boy at the hotel. Did you say secret passages? "

I explained, "I know that it is hard to believe, but yes there are secret passages, which were built into the hotel. We had a heart to heart conversation with the man who lives there. As I mentioned, he came to the Royal when he was just a little boy. We asked him to tell us all about the hotel, and while we were talking he mentioned about the secret passages. With some encouragement, and some green back persuasion, he took us on a tour of the hidden hallways, which were built into the hotel. "

Jane was shocked at the mention of the badger holes, "So that's how they did it! That son of a bitch! Then it is true. He used me as a lure to attract my well to do friends to that damned hotel so that he could blackmail them. "

Jane was angry now, "I'll tell you what I am going to do Nick. I am going to tell you the whole story. This is a thing, which has been a Burdon on me for all these years. Finally, I feel relieved to know that someone is doing something about it. "

I was excited knowing that we had hit pay dirt. This pretty and interesting old lady was about to confirm all of my suspicions. As Jane began to speak, I could detect an unburdened look, which appeared on her face. It was the kind of a look, which indicates a release of a long held secret.

Jane began, "For all these years some of my friends and I have been paying blackmail for some of the things, which happened at the Royal Hotel. It is difficult for me to talk about this. It has to do with my father. My father and I were very close. Something happened one night at the Royal Hotel. There was a young black girl who was murdered. They told me that it was my father who killed the little girl, but I didn't want to believe them. They had a film. I received a copy of the movie in the mail, and I watched it. The film showed my father raping and murdering this pretty little black girl. They had us. We couldn't risk a scandal. There was nothing to do but to pay the blackmail. "

I asked, "What happened to your father? "

Jane continued to speak, "My father went on an extended vacation to Europe while I stayed here and took care of things. The police were never involved. As long as we paid, everything was hushed up. It went on like this for years. We sent the money to an anonymous address, which changed periodically. After my father died, I thought that the thing was all over, but I received a letter in the mail telling me that if I didn't want a scandal, I would still have to pay. So you see, since I was to become the principle stock holder of Sandherst Industries upon my father's death, I decided to pay. "

I inquired, "Are you still paying the blackmail? "

Jane answered, "Yes, and as far as I know some of my friends are still paying also. "

There occurred a silence among us as the idea of having to pay so much blackmail for so many years found its' mark.

I asked, "Have you ever heard of a man named Robert Solaman? "

"Why yes, of course, he did my divorce. That was at the time when I was going around with Val. At the time, I was married to a stock broker, but it wasn't working out for me. I actually had ideas of marrying Val, but I broke it off with him after I realized that he was the one who was responsible for blackmailing my father. Soon after that, he was killed in some kind of a gangland assassination. ," Jane explained.

Upon hearing about the death of Valinteeno Danafio, Beverly and I shot a look at each other.