The Royal Hotel Pt. 4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please be my guest. ," Beverly agreed.

Jane finished off her drink and placed the glass on the table. Next, she unzipped my pants. Fishing around in my under pants, she found my cock and pulled it out with a yank. She pulled me close to her, and she placed her left arm around me tightly.

Running her fingers through the hair on the back of my head, she said, "Won't you just please fuck me honey? Fuck me right on that table."

I was at this time dumbstruck, and unable to speak from the force of the lust which was invading my brain. I nodded as Jane towed me by my cock toward the table. Moving a chair aside, Jane sat on the table. Slowly and seductively Jane began to unloosen her dress. Slipping her tits out of their cups, she presented them to me.

Holding a tit in each hand, she said, "Suck them! ," she said.

I obeyed. As I sucked her nipples, she slipped the thin straps of her dress off her shoulders to become totally nude from the waist up. Her tits were a joy. They were robust and beautiful. The dazzling diamond necklace glittered in the light as I made love to her tits. Moving from one nipple to another, I could hear her moan with satisfaction. Jane placed both of her arms around me, and she brought our mouths together. As before, she began to French kiss me with extreme passion. Each time our tongues touched, I could feel my cock jumped upward with powerful thrusts of lust. She pushed me backward, and she stood erect. As she stood, her dress dropped onto the floor. She stood before me wearing only her high heal shoes, her cocktail gloves, and her diamonds. She was a vision of beauty. For a woman of her age, she was a miracle of perfection. It was apparent that this woman had been spending a lot of time at the health club because she had the body of a young coed. For the second time in one day, I saw that neatly trimmed snow white bush. As I gazed at it, I noticed a drop of wetness, which appeared upon her upper thigh. Just like a stripper, Jane slowly and seductively began to peal off her long green cocktail gloves. All the time, Jane stared into my eyes with intensity. Taking the two gloves, Jane knotted the tops of the gloves together to make one long strand. This she looped over my head to draw me toward her. I stood there helplessly as she fell backward onto the table pulling me with her. So urgent was her need, I wasn't allowed time to remove my tuxedo. I covered her while still being fully clothed. Just my long hot and hard cock was exposed to her.

Jane wrapped her legs around me, and she begged, "Please fuck me. Please fuck me right now on this table. I can't wait anymore. Oh fuck, just jam it into me hard good looking."

As the saying goes, "If a woman is asking for it, you must give her what she wants. "

So, I took my cock in my right hand and aimed my tip at her wet honey pot. As soon as she felt my tip enter her pussy, she pulled her legs around me as to force me into her cunt strongly.

The cocktail gloves around the back of my neck pulled me closer to her. She held the gloves in her hands like reins as if she was riding a thoroughbred horse. With her legs wrapped around me tightly, she started bucking upward forcing me deeper into her. I could feel powerful thrusts as Jane pulled me into her deeply. Never have I felt a woman fuck like this. Powerfully and with purpose, Jane took me to a place where very few men have ever visited.

As we fucked, I could see Beverly from out of the corner of my eye. She had made herself comfortable on her dinner chair. She lie back with her dress up around her waist as she pleasured herself. Hidden in her panties, her hand was moving in quick rapid strokes. Beverly was in the same world of lust as we were. This was evident by the glazed look on her face. She was very much involved with our hostess as she provided an evening of absolute pleasure for us. Knowing Beverly, it wouldn't be long before she joined us.

The fever became audible. Jane was now moaning loudly, and I was grunting like a rutting animal. I heard Beverly as she began to root us on.

"Hot mother fucker! Bang her Nick! Bang her good! Oauw Mother Fucker I love this! Oh yes! "

With Beverly's encouragement, both Jane and I went over the top.

Jane began to scream, "Oh yes! Don't stop! Please keep fucking me please! Oh you beautiful cock! I love you! "

Hearing Jane's words, I delivered. With a mighty thrust, I unloaded into her what seemed to be a blast of love juice.

As our climax subsided, Jane and I became limp on the top of the long table. However, Jane continued to move her cunt in a circular way to encourage me even further.

With a low and purposeful tone in her voice, Jane said, "You are one of the special ones. You are one of those men who were born with it."

With that, Jane gave me another of her extraordinary kisses.

I heard Beverly say, "Well I think that we should take this to the bedroom. "

Jane agreed whole heartedly, "Oh yes, he still has a lot left yet to give. I am afraid that I'm not finished with him yet."

So crazed with lust, I remained hard within her. Jane was right. My cock was still rigid, and showed no signs of giving up the ghost.

I reached under and around Jane as to pick her up from the table. Jane tossed her gloves aside, while she embraced me with both her arms and legs forcing me into her deeply. Clinging to me, we began to walk to the bedroom. As we walked, Jane continued to pump my cock while she kissed my neck and ear. Every so often, I gave her a hard bump as I walked.

Each time Jane whispered, "More baby give me more! I can take it. I won't break. "

The three of us arrived at the bedroom, which Jane had provided for Beverly and me. Beverly moved around us from behind to open the door of the bedroom so we could gain the bed. I climbed on the bed with Jane still attached to my cock. The big four posted bed bounced with our combined weight. Instantly, I began to drill Jane again, and she growled with ecstasy. We fucked like a machine. I forced myself into her with rapid powerful strokes, and each time I did, Jane reciprocated with her own fast strong thrusts. While Jane and I fucked, Beverly undressed. I looked up to see Beverly pounce onto the bed as she was now in the nude. She lay on her back with her legs spread wide apart pleasuring herself while she watched. Again, and with loud cries of passion, Jane and I melted into each other. This time I fell out of her onto the bed. I lay on my back still in my tuxedo with my cock pointing upward in glorious triumph. Gasping with passion I lay there recovering.

Then, I heard Beverly say, "Let's get him undressed. "

Immediately the two women began to undress me. Beverly was tugging at my jacket, while Jane unloosened my pants. In an instant, I was stripped naked.

Jane rolled onto her knees as she began to tongue kiss my balls. Beverly mounted my mouth like a cowgirl swinging onto the saddle. Roughly, Beverly rubbed her cunt into my mouth while Jane took my balls into her mouth. Jane moved her mouth from side to side moaning as she sucked my balls. Again, the experienced old woman was doing a masterful job on me.

I became light headed as if I was drunk. With two women taking all they wanted from me, I yielded to them. I began to moan with loud guttural cries.

"Let me have him now. " , I heard Beverly say.

The two women changed positions. Beverly turned around and assumed a sixty nine position while Jane continued to suck my balls vigorously. Beverly began to suck cock with long passionate strokes while she rubbed her cunt into my mouth roughly. I wrapped my arms around Beverly as I tongued her clit for all it was worth.

At this particular time, I was in paradise. I had never felt anything like it before. My emotions were racing through me in broad passionate waves as the two women manipulated my body to higher and higher levels of lust. The sensation was more powerful and more pleasurable than any drug, and it was more compelling as well.

As I lay there being fucked this way, I thought to myself that a guy could get addicted to this. There was no doubt in my mind that I wanted more of this, and in the future, I would be seeking it out at every opportunity. From this day on, I was a two woman man.

Beverly began to come in my mouth. I could feel her shake with passion. Then I started to come as Beverly sucked me off.

"Here.," Beverly offered my cock to Jane as my love juice began to flow.

The two women passed my cock from one mouth to another as they drank deeply of my male essence. Each woman moaned with pleasure as they swallowed my hot milky power.

We shuffled the deck again. This time the two women lay on there backs while I serviced each woman one at a time. This was great fun. I entered Jane's pussy and stroked her for a while, and then I would withdraw to enter Beverly's pussy to stroke her for a while. Both Beverly and Jane loved it. The two women were smiling with exaltation as I fucked my way to heaven.

The girls played with me that way all night. They would request, and I would comply. We tried every position that we could think of. I am not ashamed to say that these two extremely sexy women totally wore me out. As dawn approached, the three of us fell into an exhausted sleep.

It wasn't until some time in the afternoon that we opened our eyes again. Jane lay on my right, and Beverly lay on my left. While being sandwiched between the two women, I slipped my arms around each gal. Quickly, we came together in a lover's huddle. The kissing and hugging began immediately. I pulled the gals closer to me as they began to tongue kissed me while they grabbed for my cock. Although, it was just afternoon, I came up with a morning hard on. The gals were delighted.

"Look at him. He is ready to go again. ," Jane remarked.

Beverly replied, "Please be my guest. I'll take sloppy seconds. "

With that, the fucking began again. I mounted Jane, and the old babe delivered another wonder fuck.

Pounding into her I heard her say, "Baby, you can fuck me anytime baby. "

As I fucked Jane, Beverly played with my balls.

She said, "Save some for me Nick baby. "

Next, it was Beverly's turn. I withdrew from Jane after another powerful orgasm, and mounted Beverly. It took me a moment or two before I could get it going again. The old babe nearly emptied me.

To help me along, Jane got behind me and took my balls in her mouth as I slowly moved my cock into Beverly. The ball sucking, which Jane was now giving me revived me wonderfully. The three of us were now moving together as we road the wave of lust. The sensations, which were being delivered into my balls by Jane nearly, drove me mad with lust.

Beverly wrapped her arms and legs around me as she began to come. I lunged into her deeply as I felt Jane manipulate my balls in such a way as to bring me off. The three of us howled with passion as we experienced the best love making possible.

Having been soundly and properly fucked, the three of us rose for the day. I could detect a feeling of love, which passed between us as we faced a new day. The three of us knew that we had pass through an invisible portal, and now we were different somehow.

Jane was just a wonderful host. After dressing, Jane had a meal prepared so that we could be on our way before to much of the afternoon was exhausted.

"Well, where are you two off to now?" Jane asked.

I replied, "I have to visit an old friend. I want you to know that this problem, which you and your friends have been having is about to go away. "

Jane spoke to me now in a different way, "I want you to know that it has been a very long time since a man has made me feel as you have. I want to thank you for everything. Perhaps, I can come to see you at your night club some time? "

I replied, "Jane you are always welcome at the Blue Note. "

Jane showed us the way to the front door as we prepared to leave. Just as we exited the house, Jane wrapped her arms around me and gave me another of her wonderful kisses.

As we kissed good bye, Jane slipped her hand down to my cock and gave it a hard squeeze while she whispered into my ear, "You bet your ass you'll be seeing me again. "

CHAPTER 21 SETTLING THE SCORE:

The rattle trap was still parked outside where I'd parked it. Beverly and I got into it and set off to see an old friend. The old friend in this case was Don Gallabraizzy. In a way, this all started the night when the Don came to visit me at the Blue Note. As I drove down the road, I still remembered the sensation he caused as he stood in my bar with his personal guard.

This was a man from another time, but he was still a force to be considered. Even though the Don was more or less retired, he still had powerful influences in the family. I thought to myself, this all started at the time when the Don was just an up and coming soldier in the family, and I thought that it would be an appropriate closure if the Don had a hand in ending this. I was about to find out that the Don was very eager to play a part in the settling of this score.

I remembered what he said as he sat in my office in the Blue Note, "Your grandfather and I came up together. Your grandfather was in line for a high position in the family if it wasn't for his untimely death. "

In those days, the guys hung tight together. Loyalty was highly prized. This wasn't something from a Hollywood movie, but it was the real deal. Your life may have depended upon your friends in the family so an oath was often sworn to each other.

As Beverly and I traveled down the road, it occurred to me that it was somewhat ironic that the man who would play a big part in the solution of the problem, which Jane and her friends were having, was in fact the same man who was one of their own neighbors. The Don lived on Long Island in an area not far from Jane's estate.

The Don's estate was modest by comparison to Jane's estate, but it still was an impressive piece of property. The Don had retired to this piece of land to enjoy the fruits of his labors. These days the Don rarely left the estate except to do business, which required a face to face meeting.

Modeled after a country house one might find in Sicily, the house boasted Mediterranean style architecture. The grounds were nicely appointed, which included a small vineyard.

For security reasons the entire estate was fenced and guarded.

As I approached the front gate I was greeted by an armed guard who asked us, "What is your business here? "

"I am Nick Rose. I am here to see the Don about a matter of personal business. "

"And who is she?" the gruff spoken guard asked.

I replied, "She is a friend. "

With that the guard spoke into a radio phone.

A few minutes passed and I heard the guard say, "It's O K. You can go up to the house. He is waiting for you in the wine garden. "

I kicked the rattle trap into gear and off we went. It was another pleasant afternoon, and there was a slant of sunshine, which began to cast a shadow. This being late in the afternoon, a cool breeze came up off the Long Island Sound. A lone sea gull squawked as it flew away in the distance.

I pulled up in front of the house after traversing the long drive way. We were met by another of the Don's personal guard who led us to the wine garden. The garden consisted of an arbor and a long table capable of seating ten people and a reflecting pond. Surrounding the arbor there were various flowered plants. Among them were climbing roses, which adorned the arbor. Off into the distance, the small vineyard spread its' self out.

The Don was sitting at the table enjoying a glass of wine when he caught sight of Beverly and me entering the garden. Dressed in leisure clothes, the Don was wearing a short sleeve shirt, shorts, and sandals. A floppy straw hat sat on his head giving him the look of a kindly old grandfather.

"Nick, come and join me and have a glass of wine. You know that I make it myself. Come make yourself comfortable. "

With respect I greeted the Don, "I am honored to be a guest in your home Don Gallabraizzy."

I put my hand out in friendship, and he took my hand and shook it. In the old days, it was the custom to kiss the large, golden, diamond ring on his finger, but since this was an informal meeting, I settled just to shake his hand.

"Ah, and who do we have here? " , the Don inquired as he looked at Beverly.

I replied, "This is Beverly, and she is a very good friend. "

It was apparent that the Don was in good humor on this afternoon. Aided by the wine, The Don was all smiles as he reached out and took Beverly's hand and kissed it. Beverly was flustered as the Don exhibited the old world charm, for which the Italians are known.

"She is a beauty! Is she not?" the Don exclaimed. " Ah, If I was a younger man … you young lady … Ah but. Come and join me my pretty in a glass of wine. Here, the both of you come and sit here."

The Don gestured toward the long table.

The three of us sat at the table and wine was poured.

The Don Began, "This wine is a special variety, which I make myself."

It was apparent that the Don was proud of the wine, and it was a very good robust red.

Beverly and I lifted our glasses in a salute to the Don.

"Umm it's good. ," Beverly remarked.

"Ah Nick, what do you think? " , the Don asked.

I replied, "Oo it's very good, and I bet that if you drink too much of it, it will get you drunk. "

The Don broke out in a loud laugh, "Yes, it will get you drunk. You can see that I have had too much today already. Ah ha yes? "

The three of us fell into a friendly conversation as if we had come to visit the Don and spend the afternoon.

The Don complemented me on my night club saying, "Nick that is a very nice place you have there. And, the girls, where do you get them from? The waitresses with the top hats are enough to get and old man like me hard up!"

We laughed as the Don made a gesture toward his cock as if he had a hard on just thinking about the top hats at the Blue Note.

"You are always welcome at the Blue Note. Just call ahead, and I will provide for you one of the luxury suites for you and your guests. Of course, you will be my guest, and everything will be on the house. ," I advised.

After some time, the conversation came around to the reason for our visit.

The Don Began, "Your visit today, it has something to do with your father's death, yes? Tell me nick, what can I do for you my friend. "

Having been referred to by the Don as his friend, I felt strong serge of adrenaline as I began to bond with this powerful man.

I began, "Beverly and I have been doing some detective work, and we have uncovered some important details regarding my father's death."

The Don interrupted, "This pretty young thing, she knows everything about this matter?"

"Yes, Beverly has been a great help in this matter. Without her, I wouldn't have been able to uncover this conspiracy.," I continued.

"Go on."

The Don made a gesture with his hand.

I began to lay out the details, "You know that it all started when my father was murdered at Cristoforo's. He was working on something related to the Royal Hotel. This something, which he was working on, was blackmail. Not only was it blackmail, but it was murder too. As unbelievable as it seems, this conspiracy goes all the way back to the nineteen thirties. My father's murder was no accident. In fact, it had to do with the hit on my grandfather that day outside of Victor's Lounge."

At the mention of the incident outside of Victor's Lounge, The Don's Face took on a look of utter surprise.

The Don spoke," Nick, are you telling me that this thing, it has to do with family business? "

"Yes, and it has to do with you as well."

The Don sat back in his chair and began to listen attentively.