The Royal Hotel Pt. 4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Noticing the look of surprise on our faces, Jane asked, "What is it? "

I nodded at Beverly, and she began to explain, "We found an old trust, which has to do with the Royal Hotel. It seems that this lawyer had arranged the trust to benefit himself. Did you know that he had become the owner of the Royal Hotel after Danafio's death? "

Jane said, "I had no idea. I had heard that he came into some money, but then he fell upon hard times again. Are you saying that Robert solaman had something to do with Val's death? "

Beverly spoke, "We know that this old trust required Mister Danafio's demise before the title of the hotel could be transferred. "

Jane said, "Val was killed by a rival gang; I know that because I hired a private investigator. This other thing must be a coincidence. "

I added, "Or a very desperate gamble? "

Jane tried to remember, "Well I seem to remember something about a phony land deal involving Robert. There were rumers to the fact that he had become involved in a land grab or something. As I recall, the poor man wound up in jail where he was a victim of some kind of an accident. I remember now; he died in prison. "

I inquired, "Does the name Sirocco Holdings ring a bell? "

Jane seemed puzzled, "No, should I? "

I asked again, "How about Abraham Gordon and Joseph Horiwitz? "

Again Jane seemed puzzled, "No, I have never heard of these people or that company. "

I sat and wondered if I should tell Jane that those were the rats that were victimizing her and her friends.

Jane said, "You know something and you aren't telling me. What is it? "

Jane I said, "We know that the title of the Royal Hotel found its' way into the hands of these men. "

Again, the conversation fell silent as Jane began to put the pieces of the puzzle together. This woman, this extraordinary woman, sat back in her chair and just realized what had happened. Her unusual green eyes flashed like emeralds in the sunshine.

With a purposeful low growl in her voice she said, "You are telling me that these are the sons of bitches who have been blackmailing me and my friends for all these years; aren't you? "

"Yes, we are all but sure of it. By following the title of the Royal Hotel, we can surmise that Robert Solaman was involved in a scheme to steel the Royal Hotel from your boy friend. However, He didn't know about the blackmail and the other men who were also involved. When Valinteeno Danafio died, the title of the hotel came in to Solaman's possession. Robert Solaman must have been a desperate man at this time to try to steel this hotel. Whatever made him think that he could get away with this is anybody's guess. ," I said.

Jane held up her hand as to say something, "I think I know. "

Beverly and I looked at Jane with surprise, "You know what? "

Jane spoke, "I think I know why he tried to steal the hotel. You see, he must have thought that he was stealing the hotel from me, not from Val. Don't you see, In fact, I mean legally, I owned the hotel. Val talked me into taking title of the Royal Hotel. He said it was because of business reasons. I remember now. On the day I was going to file for divorce, Robert asked Val and me to meet him at a restaurant. He explained to us that since the title of the hotel was part of my estate it could cause problems during the divorce. We sat there for an hour or more and signed legal document after legal document. After a while, we didn't know what the hell we were signing. Son of a bitch, that's how he did it. "

It was all becoming clear now. My father had uncovered a conspiracy of corruption, blackmail, and murder, and this old hotel was at the center of it all. I knew now what I had to do. From now on, it was up to me. It was up to me to make it right.

Jane I said, "I want you to know that I am going to fix this problem. You and your friends have been victimized enough. Remember, I have a personal interest in this now. "

Jane asked, "What are you going to do? "

I replied, "We'll see what we'll see. Until then, I don't want you to do anything on your own. Jane, these men are very dangerous. I wouldn't want anything to happen to you, or your friends for that matter. I assure you that things are about to change for the better. "

A smile appeared upon Jane's face. She looked like a woman who has just been relieved of a heavy Burdon.

"It is almost dinner time. I would like you two to have dinner with me, and I don't see why the two of you can't stay here for the night as my guests. It is a big house, and I don't often have guests these days. Come with me, and will have Max my butler fix up a room for you. ," Jane said.

Beverly and I followed Jane out of the library. We were all feeling good about the turn of events, which was about to occur. Jane proved to be an excellent hostess. We were given a large room in the house, which was a suite consisting of a master bathroom a sitting area and of course a huge four poster bed.

Beverly remarked, "This bedroom reminds you of Scarlet's bedroom in the movie 'Gone with the Wind' doesn't it? "

I immediately fell into the character of Rhett Butler, "Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn. "

We fell into love play tumbling onto the bed.

I whispered into Beverly's ear, "I think that we have time enough for a quick one before dinner. "

I unloosened her belt and I pulled the zipper of Beverly's jeans down while we lay on the bed. I slipped my hand down her panties. She lay on her back on the big bed while I finger fucked her. She instantly became wet, and my fingers flew into her hot cunt.

"Oh yes baby Nick you're really good at that. ," Beverly moaned.

A knock on the bedroom door startled us. Beverly zipped up as I answered the door. I opened the bedroom door to find Max the butler standing there.

He spoke, "Misses Sandherst would like to know if you would like to dress for dinner? "

I replied, "Well, we didn't bring any dress clothes with us. We weren't expecting to stay the night. "

Max replied, "There are dress clothes in the storeroom. I am sure that we can find something, which would be suitable. I can show you the way to the storeroom, if you would like? "

I turned and looked over my shoulder to see Beverly nodding yes.

I said, "Lead the way, my man. "

Beverly and I fell into step with the butler as he brought us up to a large room in the upper reaches of the house. There in the attic were racks of formal attire.

I asked Max, "What are all these clothes doing up here? "

Max replied, "Madam used to entertain frequently. In the old days, the house was always buzzing with activity. Guest would just drop in and sometimes they would stay for the party, which would invariably occur. Of course, there aren't any parties anymore, but madam has kept up the wardrobe as a matter of tradition. I believe that she enjoys shopping for the clothes as a kind of hobby. It helps her to remember the old days. Oh sir, there were grand parties here then. It was quite the thing then. Well, I will leave you to it. If you need anything, just asked for me. Dinner will be served at eight O'clock. "

Beverly was like a kid in a candy shop as she perused the racks of outstanding gowns.

She giggled and remarked at the quality of the clothing, which impressed her, "Look at these beautiful dresses. My God! Some of these are Paris originals. "

Beverly stripped down to her bra and panties as she began to try on one gown after another. We both became elated. Our mood switched from one of business to one of happiness as we chose our dinner clothes. I chose a summer tuxedo. A white dinner jacket, maroon pants with a matching cummerbund, and a dress shirt and bow tie completed my attire. Beverly chose a solid black dress with a plunging neckline. Below the knees was a fish tail affair made of black lace. Black lace adorned the plunging neckline as well as the cuffs of the long sleeve gown. The rest of the dress appeared to be made of fine silk, and was designed to fit like a second skin. A matching broad brimmed hat topped off the look of elegance.

Beverly's usually crystal clear blue eyes were now dream like as she caressed the beautiful French gown.

She muttered as if she was in a trance, "I'll need shoes. "

Always wanting to be helpful, I guided Beverly toward a group of shoe boxes.

"Can I help you madam?" I pretended as if I was a shoe salesman.

Still in a trance, Beverly spoke, "Black high heals. The higher the better. "

After choosing appropriate shoes, we retired to our room to dress. The day appeared to be a success. I was now certain. The mystery was solved. Our friends at Sirocco Holdings were about to have a change of fortune. A plan began to form in my mind. However, for now, I decided that any plan could wait for another day. We were at our leisure, and we were the guests of a graceful and pretty woman. Business could wait. I decided that we would enjoy ourselves, and we would take advantage of the hospitality of our host.

Beverly and I moved about the room as we prepared for dinner. Again, we fell into love play as we touched. We stripped off our clothes, and we began to caress as we stroked each other. Beverly and I stood at the foot of the big four posted bed as we French kissed. As Beverly moved her hand across my cock, I felt the strength of the lover come full upon me. My balls became heavy while my cock hardened.

"I like you when you are hard like this. ," Beverly whispered into my ear. "Tell me, what do you think about being in a house with two women who love to fuck?" Beverly asked.

I replied, "You mean Jane? "

"I saw how she was looking at you. ," Beverly planted the thought in my mind.

As Beverly pulled on my cock, I began to have visions of having sex with both Beverly and Jane at the same time.

I said, "Well she is a bit old for me, but she is a pretty hot cunt. That was very nervy of her when she lifted her skirt up on the train wasn't it? "

Beverly replied, "You know, it takes one to know one. If I was you, I would better be prepared for anything tonight. You never know, you might wind up eating some snow white pussy tonight. "

With that Beverly let go of my cock and walked off to the bathroom to take a shower. She has a terrific ass, I thought to myself, as I watched her walk away. I stood in the nude at the foot of the big bed while I felt my cock. The day's events seem to have an arousing effect upon me. My balls were heavy and my cock was throbbing with energy. I was full long now, and I found myself stroking it for effect. I thought to myself, this is strange. Why am I jerking off when there are two hot cunts in the house who want to fuck me? Suddenly, the thought became overwhelming for me, and I started yanking my cock as I leaned into the lust. I stood there with my knees bent and my left arm dangling loosely at my side. In my head, I started to see pictures of me having Jane and Beverly as they serviced me in every way.

As I approached my climax, the vow came, "If the old babe wants it, she's going to get it! "

No sooner did the words pass over my lips, than I began coming. The love juice dripped out of my cock onto the very expensive carpet. I was committed now. If the old lady hadn't been churned in a dog's age, I was going to make sure that she got the deluxe first class ride.

It was my turn in the shower as Beverly finished her bath. It was almost dinner time so I quickly showered while Beverly dressed. As I exited the bathroom, a beautiful vision stood before me. I had to blink my eyes to make sure that what I was seeing was real. Beverly stood before me in the black gown and matching broad brim hat as if she was a movie star of yesteryear. She was absolutely beautiful.

With a little giggle she mimicked the words, "Oauw why don't you come up and see me sometime big boy. "

I must admit, that I was stunned by her beauty. The blue eyes, the honey colored hair and the black silk and lace gown made an overwhelming impression upon me.

"Cat got your tongue?" Beverly asked with a teasing smile.

I managed a complement, "You look great in that outfit. It really shows off your big beautiful tits."

"Oauw you bad boy, would you like to nibble?" Beverly scooped out her left tit and offered it to me.

A quick step or two and I had her nipple in my mouth. The towel dropped from my waist as my cock came up again. Moving in closer to suck, the tip of my cock began to rub up against her. She placed her left hand behind my head as I sucked her nipple. With her right hand she petted my balls.

"You go and get dressed now? Our host must be waiting for us. ," Beverly spoke softly and with a smile.

It was ten minutes to eight o'clock, and we traveled to the dining room. Being dressed in my summer tuxedo, I felt a little like Sam Spade as he was about to crack a big case. Beverly joined in the fun. It was like playing dress up. Beverly continued to talk like May West, and I had to admit that in that dress and hat, she did remind you of her.

As we entered the dining room, Max took us in tow and seated us at the long table. Once again we were impressed by the big house. The dining room was large and ornate. The long table could seat at least twenty people.

At that time, Max's words came back to me, "Oh sir, there were grand parties here then."

The room was paneled with a light tan colored wood, and the furniture was made of mahogany. On the wall was a large oil painting which appeared to be from the middle ages. Not being knowledgeable in old masters, I was unable to recognize the style of the artist. The painting displayed a nude woman reclining on a couch while she held an apple in her hand, which was held at her side. The room in the painting suggested an old time brothel. Around the room were other pieces of art including pottery and tapestries.

The table was set for three. Beverly and I were seated at either side of the table while one setting was placed at the head of the table.

Beverly said, "Look at this china. It's just beautiful. "

"Yes; the china is beautiful ," I agreed. "

"And the knives and forks and spoons are made of solid sterling silver.," Beverly said.

As we waited for our hostess, a dark skinned maid who spoke with a Jamaican accent moved around the table while a hearty burgundy was poured into our wine glasses. We were both properly impressed.

Beverly spoke, "Isn't this just the best? "

I smiled in agreement.

"I can't wait until our hostess makes her entrance.," I mentioned.

We had not long to wait when Jane Sandherst appeared in the doorway. Wearing a full length gown, Jane looks like a million dollars. I was continually amazed by this woman. I could not believe my eyes. This woman must be at least eighty years old, but she looked like she was a woman of half that. Gone was the bun hair do. In its' place was a flowing to the shoulders modern hair do. The snow white hair fell down all around her breasts. Jane was wearing an off the shoulder very low cut gown, which left nothing to the imagination. The gown's support lifted and separated her tits while it barely covered her nipples. This old babe was packing a pair of forty double D in those quick draw holsters.

The emerald green gown brought out the green of her unusual eyes. A pair of matching cocktail gloves added to the effect of the very revealing dress. Spaghetti straps held the dress in place while the back of the dress plunged all the way down to the separation of her well rounded caboose.

Around her neck was a knock your eyes out thickly laddered diamond necklace. Adorning her ears was a pair of diamond shoulder dusters, which matched her necklace.

Moving with the grace of a dancer, Jane took her place at the table. As she took her seat, I could smell her perfume. It reminded you of Jungle Gardenia.

"Why you two look just wonderful. ," Jane said.

We reciprocated, "So do you. "

The truth of the matter was that this old babe looked like a Hollywood movie star. I had to admit that I wouldn't mind banging this classy babe.

With a signal from Jane, the dinner was served. We sat and enjoyed an excellent four coarse dinner, which featured one of the tenderest stakes that I have ever tasted. Also, we enjoyed interesting conversation as we listened to Jane as she told us about the old days. She told us about herself and how she used to be a wild kind of a gal when she was young. She began to tell us the most intimate details of her affair with Valinteeno Danafio. As I listened, I realized that my cock was getting hard for her. I realized also that Jane was deliberately steering the conversation toward sex.

The very low cut dress was now making an impression upon me. I found myself staring at her tits as she talked. I wondered if one of those big gals might pop out of its' cup by accident.

I had been seated on Jane's right while Beverly sat across from me. Beverly seemed to be enjoying the whole thing. All through the dinner, Beverly kept giving me knowing glances while Jane became more and more seductive. Her voice had taken on a purring tone as she talked about the wild parties in which no detail was spared.

"… And his cock was the biggest thing I had ever seen. There were nude bodies lying around every where as they sucked and fucked the night away! ," Jane was describing one of her first orgies.

As I sat and listened, I felt Jane's hand reach under the table to rub my thigh.

Jane leaned forward and asked, "Nick darling, is this making you excited? "

I replied, "Yes, you do have a way with words. "

At that, I felt Jane's hand move up and down my thigh.

"Well I guess it does. ," Jane purred.

Next she moved her hand up to my cock and squeezed it strongly.

Looking at Beverly, Jane said, "He is a big boy isn't he?"

Beverly replied with a broad smile on her lips, "He's not too bad. "

It was like a girl talk code, I guess. Jane asked and Beverly implied O K. Jane started to jerk me off under the table.

I could feel my cock strain in the confines of my under pants as Jane rubbed it. The two beautiful women were now smiling broadly at me. The look upon my face gave me away. I was now lost in lust. I was about to get the fucking of my life. I could tell that these two beautiful women agreed to have me for dessert.

Without saying a word, Jane got up out of her chair, and she came over to where I was sitting. Jane placed her arms around me and kissed me deeply. Whatever resistance I may have had, it evaporated into thin air. The old babe began tonguing me for all she was worth. I have been French kissed before, but this old babe showed me a thing or two.

"Nicky boy darling, why don't you go and make us a drink. There is scotch in that cabinet over there. Oh and by the way, I have given the servants the night off. This way we'll not be disturbed." , Jane said after taking her tongue out of my mouth.

By now I was like a robot. I rose from my chair and obeyed. The two women were enjoying them selves enormously at my expense. They knew that no man could possibly refuse the offer which they were making.

I could hear Beverly giggle at the obvious bulge of my pants as I walked to the liquor cabinet. I was tent poled, and my balls were as heavy as two cannon balls. All reason left me as my cock began to do the thinking.

I fixed three large scotches, and I served two of them to the gals. Jane remained standing at my chair waiting for me. I offered her a Scotch. Jane tossed back her scotch with her left hand while she rubbed my cock with her other hand. Jane stared into my eyes intensively.

"It has been a very long time since I've had a man like you honey! And! I am going to make the very best of it!," Jane spoke in a low seductive voice. "Beverly honey, may I borrow your man for a little while?" Jane tossed a look at Beverly.