The Schooling of the Spell Caster

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grace declared it the mutual admiration club, grabbed Jason and Brian and went off hunting monsters near the Wilds for two months to blow off steam and hone their skills. They were sorely missed. Meanwhile, training continued.

When they came back, they all sat down at Grace's insistence.

"We need to form a new party," started Grace. "It's not the same without Eric. Jason, Brian, and I can hold our own, but we got to thinking. We want to invite Daniel and the witches into our party."

Daniel didn't hesitate. "And Bitty, too."

Grace blinked. "Bitty? She's not an adventurer."

"No, she's the support. We need her. Anyway, anywhere I go, she goes. She's the Emissary, remember?"

Grace looked at Brian and Jason, who nodded in agreement. "Okay. So like, wow. An eight-member party. That's huge. A logistical nightmare."

Bitty tutted.

Daniel shrugged. "We should be able to do great things. But why bring this up now?"

Glenda answered. "Because your training is almost at an end. I have little else to teach you. You will only learn through exposure now. Face the Wilds. Grow your capability. Roger and Jason are happy with your level of fitness and fighting prowess. You can defend yourselves with non-magical means. Not great, except for Daniel, but good enough. With a party with Brian, a cleric of Syn, and Jason, a juggernaut, you should be fine. Having Grace there won't hurt." She stuck her tongue out at Grace.

Twelve

IT WAS QUINTEN who put a stop to them leaving the Academy on the grounds their education was not complete. He probed them with questions ranging from monster knowledge to cultural laws around the Realm and down south with the Night Fare Unseelie court was and the Light Fae Seelie court.

They failed miserably, and Glenda took responsibility.

They would have to attend the general population teaching for a couple of months. Grace was furious but relented when faced with the Academy rules. No one was allowed to leave unless all subjects were understood.

Daniel argued it was only a minor delay and appeased the angry hearts.

That same night, Glenda had walked into Daniel's room and started speaking in an odd voice. Roger was right behind her and woke everyone.

"Listen up everyone! She's having a vision."

Daniel could see they were both naked and Roger's cock was still hard and wet. He grinned but paid close attention to Glenda. She was speaking slightly up into the air, her chin tilted up. Jason and Brian walked in, rubbing their eyes.

"FALSE JUSTICE. VENGEANCE. THE ANGRY DUKE QUENCHED IN BLOOD. FALSE GODS AND FALSE TRUTHS. EXPOSED. A RECKONING. THE CUNNING ONE REVEALED."

She kept speaking, but in a language Daniel didn't recognise. It sounded beautiful, but dark and secretive.

"That's Night Fae," whispered Grace.

Roger nodded. "She'll use every language for those hearing her. I expect gnomish next. It won't be long. This is a minor vision. She'll be confused afterward and is likely to finish her orgasm rather spontaneously. It's just how it is."

Glenda kept speaking, but no one recognised the language. Daniel thought it sounded similar to Night Fae and when he glanced at Grace, she appeared shaken.

Glenda kept speaking.

"Dwarvish," muttered Brian.

"Now gnomish," declared Bitty.

Glenda droned on.

"Hey, that's the tongue from my village," said Jason. "I haven't heard that in ages! How'd she learn that?"

Daniel laughed. Even he understood. "As Roger said, her vision speaks to all languages of the people present to hear her, correct? So there isn't any doubt or misinterpretations."

Roger nodded. "And she will speak the language perfectly, I should add. She can't speak any of these languages normally."

Glenda repeated it once more, going through the cycle of languages, then she stopped and her eyes closed. They snapped open, and they all watched Glenda explode with a powerful orgasm. Roger was already there holding her and finger fucking her hard with his right hand, three fingers buried to the third knuckle. His other hand was pressed between her ass cheeks and Daniel was certain he was finger fucking her asshole at the same time.

They all stared.

"By the Gods, Roger! Deeper! Harder!" moaned Glenda, writhing on his hands. He was almost lifting her off the ground. Liquid splashed from her pussy and flew. "So fucking good! I love being a seer, by the Gods!"

Roger looked apologetic. "Sorry. This is a good one. She'll be done soon. They always end this way."

"Deeper! Erk!"

Daniel heard a moan and looked at Amy and her flushed face. Then he saw everyone was looking rather lustful watching Glenda cum hard in front of them. What got to them was just how unabashed she was. She revelled in it and exploded with pleasure. It was contagious.

An hour later, Daniel watched Grace having a heated conversation with Glenda off in the corner. Whatever it was about, it bothered Grace. Glenda looked honestly confused to Daniel. Finally, Grace said something unladylike and stormed off. Glenda came over to sit with Daniel.

"Everything okay?" asked Daniel, worried about Grace.

"Yes, yes," Glenda replied. "All is well."

"Does the vision mean anything to you?" Daniel hated asking the question again, but he still didn't understand what was happening. Roger had called this minor, but it had looked anything but minor.

"Yes, and no. I can't speak to it. Not really. You've heard the message. You were meant to hear it. The interpretation of it falls to you. That's how it works. It will come to pass. Soon, I think. But I'll let you in on a secret. As the words normally go, this was pretty tame. I'm not concerned."

"If you say so."

"I do. Would you like to join Roger and I, tonight? If the witches agree?"

Daniel looked at Glenda. She was a beautiful, mature woman. He had been lusting after her for a while now. But the thought of being with another man revolted him. Besides, his girls were all he needed or wanted. He could never allow them to be with other men. They wouldn't like him being with other women. He still felt terrible about Gwydion, even if it wasn't his fault.

He shook his head. "I'm sorry, Glenda. I can't do that. I can only be with my ladies, and that includes Jennifer occasionally, but she's like a Syn nymph thing. Like asking her not to breathe."

Glenda looked disappointed and patted his hand. "I understand, and I knew the answer. I had to ask, though. I have some hope that one day you'll treat me. Please? One day?"

He thought and nodded once. "Ask me again another time. But I can't promise anything."

She leaned in and kissed his lips lightly. "That will have to do, I suppose. I'm going to bed. Alone."

"Alone with Roger, Brian, and Jason."

"Oh yes. Thanks for reminding me! Night, night."

Glenda pranced away, shaking her ass at him. She looked back once, and he saw the mischievous light in her eyes. She disappeared around the corner.

He rose to head to bed when Grace tackled him and pushed him down on the couch on his back. She squirmed up his body and then lowered her exposed pussy to his mouth.

"Eat! Keep eating until I say stop!"

Something was bothering Grace, but Daniel had his mouth full and couldn't ask what it was.

Daniel walked, with the girls Amy, Amber, and Jasmine walking hand-in-hand beside him, toward their new classroom. They would be spending the day discussing Adventurer Law and Order. It was dry material, but even Grace, Jason, and Brian all agreed it was important to know and understand.

Students milled about and many stopped to stare at the four of them. They hadn't been truly seen around the campus in many months. Many moved away from them and gave them space.

Daniel didn't care. He was listening to Jasmine talking about her latest project, a small plant she had discovered and that she was nurturing to grow stronger. Her enthusiasm warmed his heart. Gone was the young lady jerking off men for copper coins in a bathhouse. He was proud of her. Which they all could feel by the warm looks they shot his way.

Jasmine had taken to reading and writing like a duck takes to water. Bitty was tutoring her and had been very impressed with her mind. She had started teaching Science to Jasmine and other than plants, Jasmine had found a niche she truly cared about.

Two men he didn't recognise stepped out of an alcove along the walkway twenty feet ahead of them. They squared off, staring directly at Daniel.

Daniel and the girls stopped, and Daniel pulled his spell book out of his robe's pocket. The girls immediately took their normal positions behind him. It only took a second, as their training had truly improved their abilities. They weren't noobs any longer.

The man on the right spoke first. He wore spell caster robes. He was a number of years older than Daniel and looked determined. He pointed at the book in Daniel's hands. "That spell book does not belong to you. Hand it over."

Daniel snorted.

The one of the left looked shocked. "You find this amusing? Do I amuse you? That is the spell book of Eric Garcia, late son of Duke Wilhelm Garcia of Lanceshire. You will return it at once!"

Daniel rolled his eyes. "Or what?"

"Or there will be consequences. We are members of Duke Garcia's family, sworn to the King, and tasked in the return of that stolen spell book. The book has belonged to the Garcia family for generations. It is priceless and powerful beyond compare. It has produced the strongest spell casters the Realm has ever known. You will return it.

"Also know that Duke Wilhelm has decreed you are responsible for the death of his son, Eric Garcia. You will return the book to us and face the consequences for the murder of Eric Garcia."

"On who's authority?"

The one on the right spluttered. "On the authority of the duke, peasant!"

Jasmine leaned in toward Daniel. "I think he's right about that. I read that dukes have legal authority granted to them by the King."

Amy shook her head. "Only on their own land. This is the King's land and city. They have no authority here. They're talking out their assholes."

Daniel looked at the two men. "Is that correct? The duke only has legal authority on his own land? That sounds reasonable."

"How dare you question our authority! Hand over the book and come quietly!"

Daniel sighed. "Or what? Can you answer me this time?"

The one on the right reacted far quicker than Daniel thought possible. He spied the wand in the man's right hand just as he lifted it from the long cuff of his robe.

Daniel and the witches had practiced for this kind of encounter for months. They had learned many new things together. For example, Daniel didn't need to control the pocket pussy and pussy balls any longer. Jasmine controlled them now and said she didn't even need to think about it anymore. Daniel felt his cock getting rapidly pumped the moment he spotted the wand.

Amy had proven to be quite adept at raising shields. Jasmine said it was her private and demur nature and then fell to the ground laughing at her sarcasm. Truth was, Amy was really good at it and when she got angry, they grew really thick and powerful.

Jasmine had learned that she was a spectacular shot with ranged spells. She was bending them around trees and obstacles with ease.

Daniel was just a massive powerhouse. He could do all those things, but at a level that defied the mind.

Amber was still mostly an unknown. She had no limits they could find. She went from a wimpy witch bolt to being able to cast the most impressive spells imaginable. The only one stronger than her was Daniel.

The shield snapped into place and a surge of sexual magical energy flooded Daniel and rushed out through his bond to the girls. The two men continued their attack. Both had wands out and lightning burst with a loud sizzle and crackle of energy. Blue-white arcs of electricity hammered the shield and spread out across it.

Daniel suddenly remembered the fireballs thrown at him all those months ago. With Glenda's help, he had learned the spell. It hadn't been hard. What had been hard was holding it back. Daniel felt a strong affinity for fire. It roared in his veins. He could feel how to summon the heat through his mana. His sexual energy fed it like no other spell he knew and made it so simple to cast.

He cast the spell, and in the rush of fear and adrenalin, he pulled a massive amount of mana into it. He worried about it being too big and condensed it; the concept coming easily to him, and he casually tossed the small white ball in his hand toward the two men. Inside, he was seething with anger, and it too fed the spell. He was being assaulted again. Spells were being used against him in anger by pompous fools. His ladies were exposed and threatened. His anger rose and with it, the power he put into the spell.

It flashed through the barrier and struck the man on the right. Daniel watched it instantly explode. A white burst of intense heat expanded into a sphere that engulfed both men. There was almost no noise.

The bubble was there, and then it was gone. Everything inside it was also gone. Daniel looked at the roof of the corridor and saw the sphere had carved out the stone. The ground was the same.

Daniel felt an intense weakness take him and he struggled to remain standing.

"Oh my Gods, Daniel!" cried out Amy. "What the fuck was that?"

Daniel stammered, both impressed and horrified by what he had done. "I-I don't know! It was supposed to be a fireball!"

Jasmine clutched at him. "That wasn't a fireball! Did you teleport them, maybe? Where'd they go? There's nothing left!"

Amber shuddered. "It was so silent. Just a pop sound. A little pop."

A massive pressure descended on them, and Amy cried out, and their shield shimmered and then disappeared. A weight fell on them, crushing them to the ground. Daniel growled, recognising it.

"Quinten!" he managed to gasp. "Not again. Are you stalking us?"

"Here we are again. You lot causing grief and death. This time, there will be no salvation. Those men were legal authorities of the Garcia family. They were protected by the rules governing the aristocracy. I saw it all. The One God declares you guilty and sentences you to immediate execution."

Daniel heard the rasp of a sword being drawn. He fought the pressure on him, but it was useless. The power was enormous. It would crush him in a heartbeat if it wanted to. But Quinten preferred the paladin justice with his sword. Daniel fought to free himself and save his girls. Nothing worked, and he felt despair.

He was on his side, looking up. He watched Quinten walk toward him; a grin splashed across his face.

He's enjoying this. A paladin enjoying the miscarriage of justice.

Daniel wasn't guilty of anything. He had nothing to do with Eric's death. He had found the book, and according to Grace, it was his. Salvaged with honour. The Garcia family had to merely pay a ransom if they wanted it back. You don't send goons to kill the man who found it.He had

This wasn't justice. This was a mockery. Quinten stopped two feet from him, glaring down. He raised his sword and Daniel saw the glint of an evil smile.

Yup, evil fucker. Knew it.

Suddenly Grace was there. As the sword descended, Grace, unarmed, deflected the blade away with a palm strike. Quinten, a trained professional, kept the momentum of the sword and swung it around, aiming for Grace.

The force pressing down on them disappeared, and they all gasped for air. They watched in awe as Grace fought the paladin. Her limbs were a blur and Quinten struggled to find an opening.

Pure light streamed from Quinten and flooded the air. It was almost too bright to look at. Within the light, Grace danced. With her bare hands, she parried Quinten's powerful sword. Each strike made the metal ring with a beautiful tone that Daniel would later remember with fondness.

The sound somehow reminded him of Grace. That pure power that drove through everything for truth. He knew he was witnessing good versus evil. Grace was the good. Quinten the evil. Just like in the stories his mother used to read to him at night.

His hands found the girls, and they clutched at each other, watching their friend and lover defend them. Daniel felt Grace then, hovering at the edge of their circle. Not part of it, but not not part of it, either. It was something in between and Daniel grabbed the power of the circle and thought about feeding it to Grace.

Not that she needed it. She was winning hands down. Her open hand swatted the sword away with impudence. Grace was playing with Quinten. Daniel could see her small smile. She was enjoying this. Wanting this.

Daniel grinned and fed her power, anyway. He saw the moment it hit her. Her next swat at the sword sent it flying. The blade embedded in the stone wall of the corridor, vibrating with a loud ringing sound.

Quinten stared in shock at his missing blade. It was unheard of to disarm a paladin. Their weapon was an extension of who they were. Quinten backed down immediately. When Grace made no further moves, he pointed a finger at Daniel.

"You have used black magic! You murdered two authorities of Duke Wilhelm! If I cannot execute you as the One God demands, I will see you in court. As headmaster of the Adventurers Academy and with you having committed your crime on Academy grounds, I have jurisdiction, as you are all students.

"You will report to the hearing hall tomorrow at eight bells. You will stand trial for the heinous crimes you have committed. There all will hear and see the evil you do! A failure to appear will be an admittance of your guilt!"

Grace growled. "That is preposterous even for you, Quinten! They were attacked and defended themselves. The Adventurer Laws permit this. You know this. What game are you playing? This is beyond stupid, even for you."

"I know that these students have caused enough disruption. Witch circles are an abomination! Your lies about their worth does not reflect well on you, Grace de Moroingi. Careful, or I will seek justice on your involvement with these witches and their pet spell caster. Tomorrow. At eight bells."

Quinten strode over to his sword and, with difficulty, pried it free of the stone. He examined it quickly, sheathed it, and stormed away.

Thirteen

THE WHITEHAVEN BELL tower pealed in the distance. The trial was being held inside the Testing Hall. It had been rearranged to give it the appearance of a court. Daniel and his ladies, along with Grace and Jennifer, sat at a small table up front looking up toward the stage, where a large ornate desk now loomed over the audience of the large hall. Behind him sat the students and faculty of the Adventurer Academy.

Behind them stood a row of guards, separating Daniel from the audience. In the front row, right behind Daniel, sat Jason, Brian, and Bitty. Row upon row of students and others sat in seats, watching Daniel and the girls. Expressions ranged from curiosity to open hatred. A small contingent of gnomes stood on their seats in the back corner of the room and regarded Daniel with sympathetic eyes. The audience spoke in hushed tones, but overall, the noise was loud.

In front of the guards, and to their right, stood another table. Behind it sat the same man Daniel had seen in the audience during his testing. He was sure he was looking at Duke Wilhelm Garcia, father to the late Eric Garcia. With the grey-haired duke sat two other men, wearing what looked like legal robes. The men were pouring over thick tomes and scratching notes with quills. The duke kept glaring at Daniel.

Daniel looked up at the stained-glass windows surrounding the hall and counted the bells and when the eighth bell rang and seemed to hang in the air, a side door to the stage opened and Quinten strode through. His armour and visage burned bright with the power of his One God. Daniel could barely look at him, and when he did, spots formed. He looked at his ladies and could see their concern. They were clearly innocent, but that didn't seem to bother Quinten.

1...2223242526...28