The Secret Life of My Loving Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Precisely."

I kept fiddling with the chastity device. 3-2-4-4. Cassie watched with interest. "How does that feel?"

"It's driving me crazy."

"How?"

3-2-4-5. "It's tight even when I'm not hard, but when I start to get hard it gets really constrictive. And then that just makes me harder."

She watched me for a couple of minutes as I mechanically worked, one hand on my balls and the other twirling the small combination locks on the shaft.

"Is it constrictive now?"

"A little."

Cassie chewed her lip for a moment, then smiled devilishly. "Have I ever given you a good look at my pussy?" she said.

I looked at her quizzically. "What?"

The smile was still on her face. She spun on the couch so that she was facing me, then spread her legs wide. She brought her fingers down to her vulva and pulled her lips apart. "Look how soft I am."

"Oh, god." My cock was suddenly large and painfully constricted.

Cassie ran a finger across her slit, pulling up slightly so that her clitoris stood out. "Do you like this?" She was nearly laughing at her own joke. "Can you imagine being inside me?"

"Stop that!" I admonished playfully, still clicking through combinations. She laughed and mercifully put her knees together.

"Well," she said after a pause, "we had three goals for this little encounter tonight. Let's walk through them."

"Please do." The vision of her was going to be imbedded in my head forever. My cock ached with desire.

She twisted her lips in thought. "First, I wanted to have sex with another woman. A beautiful woman. We can go ahead and call that a win." Her hand subconsciously lowered to touch her mound, sliding into the crease between her hip and leg, and her smile was adorable.

"That's a definite win."

"Second, you wanted to see some girl-girl sex. Did we accomplish that?"

"Baby, if I could get out of this thing, I'd show you proof. That was probably the hottest thing I've ever seen."

Cassie grinned and winked at me, then got more serious. "The third thing is that we were hoping to get some insights from Kara about Angela, and why she's doing what she's doing."

I shrugged, disappointed. "We tried. It was hard to ask anything concrete if she has a bunch of married clients."

"There was no way to hone in on Angela."

"No way at all."

"So what does this mean for our investigation?"

"I think it means that I'm getting tired of trying to figure out why. I think it's time to just shut this thing down and go talk to her."

"You're probably right."

I looked at the blank TV. It was depressing to watch Angela with other women, but it was also exciting. A part of me knew it had to end, and a part of me was perversely enjoying the ride. If it stopped, I would never see Cassie naked again, never see her masturbate or have sex with another woman again. For that matter, I would never see Angela have sex with another woman again. Was that really what I wanted? My cock again painfully pushed against its prison. I tried yet another combination, the next in the interminable series.

"Let's watch tonight and it'll probably be our last time."

Cassie turned on the TV and we began clicking through files on my computer. The damn dogs were still sleeping on the bed, but we skipped those and caught Angela coming home from work. To my simultaneous disappointment and excitement, she brought her phone to her ear as soon as she kicked off her high heels.

"Hello, Rebecca?"

(Silence.)

"Doing well. Hey, is Kara available tonight? I'd like some girl time."

Cassie and I looked at each other. "When was this video shot?" Cassie asked.

I looked back at the file folder. "5:20 p.m. We'd already reserved Kara by that time."

"We stole her date."

"And now we know that Angela is a regular client of Kara's."

On the screen, Angela seemed disappointed. "Oh, that's too bad. I really wanted her. Who else is available?

(Silence.)

"Wait, what?" Angela's eyes widened.

(Silence.)

"Marin's back? Oh, my god, seriously? I adore Marin! When did she come back?" Angela's grin was almost infectious. "Can you send her over around 8:00?"

Angela hung up the phone and did a little solo dance of joy. "Marin's back! Marin's back!" she sang to herself in singsong tone. I hadn't seen her behave like that since our dating days when we were first having sex.

The file ended and we clicked through the dog videos to find the next one. Who was Marin, I wondered? Had we seen her before?

As it turns out, we had not yet seen Marin.

Angela's date tonight was a statuesque brunette with killer legs and a great ass. She was long and lean with the build of a beach volleyball player, towering above Angela by at least five inches as the two women entered the room. She looked athletic, with a boyish haircut and attractive angular features that were still highly feminine. Angela, clad in tiny shorts and braless in a tight t-shirt, tossed herself on the bed and watched as Marin began peeling off her clothes. I exhaled in wonder and heard Cassie hmm in approval. "Oh, my", she said.

I nodded. This Marin woman could be a supermodel. Her frame was slender and gorgeous, her smallish, pert breasts perhaps a B cup, and her crotch was clean-shaven. She was the oldest woman we'd seen yet, probably in her early thirties, and she moved with the grace of a lioness. Her naturally swaying hips made me regret my inability to remove the chastity device. 4-3-2-4. How long was this going to take?

"I can't believe you're back," Angela said to Marin on the video. "How long has it been? Two years?"

Cassie and I gaped at each other. "Two years?" I parroted. "How long has she been doing this?"

Marin smiled seductively as she set her clothes aside. "I thought I would get out of the business," she said, her voice a sultry purr. "But I can't. It's just too much fun." She climbed onto the bed, her long legs moving easily, and sat back against the headboard of my bed. She spread her legs and patted the space between them. "Now come to mama."

Angela's smile was radiant, and she pulled the t-shirt over her head to reveal her large breasts. Flipping her shorts off to complete her nudity, she eagerly climbed to a sitting position between Marin's legs. Facing the same direction, Angela leaned back, nestling herself into the taller woman's frame, and picked up the remote. "I missed movie night so much," she said.

We could tell that the television was being turned on. "What are you in the mood for?", Angela asked.

Marin's arms were wrapped around Angela affectionately, and she leaned in to kiss Angela's neck, causing my wife to giggle coyly. "You, my dear."

"Let's watch a little girl-girl action first," my wife said. Marin's hands came up to cup Angela's large breasts, weighing them and squeezing them as she continued nuzzling Angela's neck. But like Angela, her eyes were caught by something on the television, which was out of our camera range. The two women began watching whatever was on, though it didn't keep Marin's hands from roaming all over nude Angela. One hand slid down between Angela's legs, the long fingers slowly stroking her slit.

There was something incredibly sexy about watching Angela nestled within the shield of this taller women, being stroked as the two women watched their porn. My hands were not idle, though: 4-5-1-1, and the chastity lock continued to defy me. "Damn, this thing is killing me," I said.

Beside me, Cassie grinned as she began stroking her own slit. "I can't believe you haven't gotten that thing off yet."

"I've got to be getting close. There are four tumblers with five numbers each. That's five times five times five times five combinations, or 625 choices. I'm well over halfway now, so it's got to be happening soon. It's overdue."

"Well, if you don't mind, I'll start without you," Cassie said. She teasingly spread her legs for me and shifted sideways on the couch, letting me look straight into her vulva again as she ran a finger over her slit and pushed a finger inside herself. She grinned at me as I moaned in pain and frustration. I wanted her so bad.

On the screen, Angela was also in need. As I fiddled with combinations and Cassie diddled with herself, Angela and her friend Marin watched some sort of porn as Marin stroked and teased Angela. I could see that Angela was getting more and more excited, but Marin kept pulling her back from the edge. The leggy brunette would alternate from softly masturbating Angela to playing with her breasts to seductive licks and kisses on the back of Angela's neck and ears. My blonde wife was beginning to slowly move her hips as she built up to climax.

"Stop teasing me," she murmured as Marin alternated erogenous zones, her hands constantly roaming and stimulating Angela's body.

"Do you like the girls on the screen?" Marin murmured into Angela's ear. "Do you want me to tie you up like that?"

"Oh, yes."

"Do you like being licked like that blonde? Do you like being licked while you're tied up?"

"Yes...yes. So much."

Angela's hips were moving, but Marin pulled away.

"No! Keep doing it!"

Marin laughed and moved her hand back, causing Angela to moan.

I looked over at Cassie. "I'm your boss, right?"

Cassie's hand was stroking between her legs. She laughed uncertainly. "Yeah, why?"

"You're not allowed to cum until Angela cums."

Cassie looked at me, then the screen. Her eyes darted down to her fingers between her legs. "No way. I work on my own pace."

"Boss's orders."

The corners of Cassie's mouth wavered upward. "It could be fun, I guess."

"Play all you want, but no cumming until she does."

Cassie took a deep breath. "Well, it's already been a busy night, so I guess I can wait." She looked at my trapped penis. "It's not like you're going to beat me."

The next twenty minutes were the most erotic minutes of my life.

On the screen, Marin teased and tormented Angela as the two of them discussed the porn they were watching. Angela was writhing and moaning in need as Marin's long fingers tortured her with pleasure. To my side, Cassie cursed the dare that I had made, alternating between frigging herself and then forcing her hands away when she got too close. She would wrap her fingers in her hair, bite her knuckles, or pinch her nipples when she got too close, her thighs spreading and closing in frustration. "Come on, dammit!" she muttered. "Let her cum!"

I was laughing, but still in the same boat myself. 4-5-3-2. "Why won't this damned thing come off?" I too was twisting in frustration.

Eventually, Marin grabbed the remote. "Let's watch some guys, too," she said, and then continued her work. Angela shuddered with delight as Marin pinched her long nipples, pulling them away from her chest.

I took the opportunity to get a closer look at Cassie. True to my word, I'd still never laid a hand on her, but it wasn't for a lack of desire. It was so sexy watching her writhe in pleasure as she denied herself release that I wasn't sure if I could keep my promise much longer. Her small breasts thrust proudly upward, topped by rock hard and long nipples. I so wanted to touch them, so wanted to wrap my lips around them and run my fingers down her taut stomach to feel her moistness down below.

"Ooh, look how they're double-penetrating her," Marin said, nodding to the unseen porn ahead of them. "Have you talked your husband into that threesome yet?"

My world stopped. What?

Cassie stopped too and turned her full attention to the screen.

"No," Angela gasped. "I don't think I'll ever get a threesome with two guys. And I want it so bad."

"He won't do it?"

"I'm afraid to ask him."

Marin played with Angela's nipples. "Well, it would freak some guys out. But I don't think any man would turn down a threesome with two women. Have you done it with him and another woman yet?"

Angela cringed. "No."

Marin's mouth dropped in shock. "Still not? Why? You and I talked about it two years ago. He should give you your fantasy!"

"I know. I just can't work up the courage to ask him, though."

I stared at the screen in shock. It felt like that very first night in Baltimore, when I first discovered this whole secret life.

"You haven't even asked?" Marin continued. "You were going to ask him if I could join you two years ago! What happened?" Marin's fingers continued working as she talked, curling inside Angela's opening. She looked over at our nightstand where one of our vacation pictures sat. "He's pretty cute. I still want to double team him with you."

Cassie and I locked eyes in shock. "She wanted a threesome with you and Marin," Cassie said.

I couldn't even speak. I looked back at the TV and leaned closer to examine the long, lean brunette. The thought of sex with her...oh, my.

Angela reached for the remote, and the background sounds of sex suddenly went away. She nestled herself deeper into Marin's embrace and sighed. "You don't understand. Tom is so ... so ... upright. He's a boy scout. He would never understand."

Cassie guffawed. "A boy scout! That's just what I've called you!"

I yelled at the TV in a frustration that was only half-joking. "No! No! I'm not a boy scout! I'm a perv just like you! More so!" I looked helpessly at Cassie. "I want a threesome! I want bondage! I want to fuck women in the ass! I'm really and truly a sick individual!"

We both laughed. Cassie pointed at my trapped cock. "You're in bondage now and you apparently love it."

"Goddamit." I pressed in the next combination. "I have to be getting close."

Marin had both arms around Angela, reaching down to spread her lips and explore her clit. "I bet you'd be surprised," she said. "I don't know of many men who would turn down the two of us."

Angela stroked Marin's shapely thighs. "I came so close the other day," she said. "He and I were having sex, and he asked me my fantasies."

"What did you say?"

"I shut him down."

"Why?"

"I don't know. It's embarrassing to talk about. I can do it with you because that's what our friendship is about. We have sex. But I'm a completely different woman around him, and that's what he expects. If he knew about all my kinks, I don't know how he'd react. And I love him so much that I don't want to risk it."

"It sounds like he gave you an opening to talk about it."

Angela exhaled deeply, her eyes closed with pleasure as Marin nibbled her ear and played with her pussy. "It gets worse."

"Worse?"

"He told me his fantasy."

"Which was...?"

"He wanted to watch me have sex with another woman."

Cassie peered over at me. I shrugged. "Well, it's true."

Angela's conversation with Marin was almost like something a woman would have with her hairdresser, though the hairdresser usually wasn't masturbating the customer. "What did you say?" Marin asked.

"I froze up. It was my opening. I almost fessed up the whole thing right there, the whole three years of these ... these dalliances. The words were right there on my tongue. I'd love to do a threesome with him and you. Love it! But how would I explain knowing you? Or for that matter, knowing Kara, or Elaine or Lucia or whoever? If I said yes, I'd want to confess the whole thing to him, and how could I do that? I'm afraid he'd leave me, and I'd probably deserve it."

"Maybe you could let him pick the girl."

"Tom?" Angela laughed. "Tom wouldn't know where to start. He never thinks about other women."

I threw my hands up in frustration. If she only knew the thoughts and fantasies that went through my mind every day...

Marin understood me better than my own wife, because she laughed at the concept. "I bet he does, and far more than you think. He's probably got a whole database of women that he'd screw if he could. Who would he pick?"

Angela's head tilted in consideration. "I know that he's sweet on one of his coworkers. He plays it cool, but I can tell the way he talks about her, and I think he gets a little jealous when she dates."

"Would you do a threesome with her? Maybe you could bring up the subject to him and suggest her."

"Cassie? A threesome with Cassie? God, she's the cutest little thing. Five-foot-nothing with a kissable face and the best ass I've ever seen. And I'd kill to bury my face in her cute little tits. But she's a girl scout. She'd never even think of doing anything kinky."

It was my turn to guffaw. I looked over at Cassie, sitting nude beside me in her usual masturbating position. "You're a girl scout! You'd never think of doing anything kinky!"

Cassie jestingly yelled at the TV screen this time. "I'm not kinky?!?! I've jilled off in front of your husband, lady! I have a nine-inch dildo in my drawer!"

On the screen, Marin reached underneath Angela. With some maneuvering, Angela's mouth popped open and her eyes grew wide. "Oh, my ass," she panted. "Keep doing that."

"You don't think your husband has ever diddled this woman? They work together."

"Tom and Cassie? Pfft. No way. They'd never even think about it. But I actually wish they would."

"Why?"

"First off, she's hot and I'd want to hear how good she is in bed. I fantasize about her every time I see her. And second," Angela giggled conspiratorially, "if Tom came to me and confessed that, it would open the door for me to confess everything I've done." She grinned in idle fantasy, "Maybe it would also open the door to a threesome with him and Cassie. I want her so bad. I would give anything for a night with her."

Cassie and I sat on the couch in shock.

"Um, Tom?" Cassie's voice was small.

"Yeah?"

"I think your wife just gave us a hall pass."

I was too stunned to answer immediately, but my imprisoned cock was suddenly painfully erect. "I think she did," I said finally.

"And ... um, Tom?"

"Yeah?"

"I think Angela wants a threesome with us."

I gulped. "I think she does."

On the screen, Marin pulled Angela's head back and began kissing her throat. Her hand began moving faster between Angela's legs. "I've missed watching you cum," she said. "Cum for me now."

I watched my wife begin getting actively serviced by the tall brunette as I pondered the implications of tonight.

"Tom?" Cassie's voice had a bit of fear in it.

"Yeah?"

"What do we do now?"

I looked over at my Chief Operating Officer. She sat nude, her small breasts topped by erect nipples. Between her legs I could see her luscious lips. "Well," I said slowly. "first off, stop playing with yourself right now. I don't want you to cum. As soon as I can get this trap off my cock, I'd like to do everything with you that I've wanted to do for a dozen years."

Her smile was beautiful. "Get it off," she ordered. "Hurry. I'll be back."

She bounced off the couch and ran naked into the bedroom, her tiny ass tight and smooth. On the screen, Angela was cumming in gasps, Marin's tongue buried in her mouth and fingers in her pussy and ass. 5-1-1-1. I had to be getting close. 5-1-1-2.

I heard Cassie's voice from the bedroom. "When you're ready, let me know," she said. "I want to make an entrance."

5-1-1-3. 5-1-1-4.

I worked feverishly. On the screen, Marin flipped Angela onto her back and the two women went into a 69 position. Oh, Marin, I thought. I don't know you, but I owe you so much. For several minutes the two women played with each other while I worked feverishly and Cassie did who knew what in the bedroom.

5-1-2-1. 5-1-2-2.

Clack.

Oh, my. The chastity device suddenly opened, freeing my long-imprisoned cock. "Aw, jeez," I said.

"What is it?" Cassie had heard me.

"The combination was your street address."

"Are you loose?"

"Yeah." It felt so good to be free of that infernal device, though at the same time it seemed to have whetted my sexual appetite immensely. My cock was practically pulsing as it swelled to full erection.

The bedroom door opened, and Cassie came out. She was wearing the silver sequined cocktail dress, her hair swept up in a sexy and sophisticated updo. Her smile was divine.

1...345678