The Shawshank Milf

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Labpet1
Labpet1
443 Followers

Angela watched at the doorway. She was impressed with Linda's cocksucking skills. Angela watched her sit on her heels & start sucking on Red's huge balls. Just one of his heavy nuts filled her mouth. Linda pulled & lightly chewed on them. Red spread his legs & said,

"Oh, yeah, baby...you really know how to please a black man."

Linda looked up & replied,

"Really? I love your black cock & balls, Red, they're so big & beautiful. I could spend all night pleasing you, baby."

Linda continued licking & sucking his balls with relish. She looked up at the underside of his huge cock jutting out & grabbed the shaft as she moved back & kissed & licked her way to the head. Linda was literally slobbering over his cock now as she vigorously pumped & licked it. Precum flowed out non stop, running down the shaft for her to lick. Red was breathing harder as he tried to hold back his orgasm.

Any thoughts of Ralph had long left Linda's mind as she wrapped her lips around his cockhead. Red's cock throbbed with power as it got even harder. Linda knew he was close & rocked back & forth, sliding half his cock in & out of her mouth. It was throbbing so hard, Linda thought it might burst. She sucked even harder on the swollen head as Red's whole body tensed. He grimaced as he groaned loudly.

Linda felt his cock jump as it unleashed a powerful jet of hot cum into her mouth. She swallowed without thinking as another rope blasted her tongue. She tasted the thick spunk & loved it as it slid down her throat. Ropes of cum continued to spew into her mouth as she kept gulping down mouthfuls. Linda quickly rubbed her pussy through her thong & came immediately. Her eyes rolled back & her body spasmed as she sucked & swallowed more cum. She squeezed & jerked Red's shaft until he was spent.

Linda couldn't let go of his cock & began kissing it as it slowly deflated. She was in a dreamlike state as she ran her hands all over Red's ass, looking up at him in adoration. Angela had to come in & physically pull her up as she said,

"Come on, Linda...snap out of it. Go downstairs & check Obs before you clean up in the bathroom. Then, you can come back up again."

Linda was dazed & unsteady on her feet for a while. She shook her head to clear it as she went downstairs.

It had just passed midnight by the time Linda headed back upstairs. There was only one alarm flashing. An inmate who wanted to see the doctor for some sleeping pills. There was no chance of that, but Linda had to log it. She walked towards Tommy's cell & heard them before she saw them. She pushed open the door & saw Angela bent over the table getting pounded from behind by Tommy. He was being pretty rough, pulling her hair & calling her a slut but Angela seemed to love it.

Linda watched them fuck a further 3 times before Tommy lay down on the bed exhausted & said he was done. Angela used the prisoners shower, then came back to Obs. She put her feet up as Linda made them coffee. They had another 2 hours before their shift ended. Linda sipped her coffee & said,

"Wow, Ang, that was some session. The longest session I've had with Ralph was 40 minutes...and that was him cumming twice, with a break in between."

Angela laughed & replied,

"Yeah, well, I guess Ralph's not exactly a stud. He's Z list, Linda...and we're a couple of A list bitches. We need good, hard sex, and plenty of it. Seriously, any man who can't last longer than 10 minutes should be fucking embarrassed...and castrated."

Linda burst out laughing & said,

"That's a little harsh. Ralph's just not the physical type."

"Well, these days, women don't have to put up with that shit. There's nothing wrong in getting sexual pleasure elsewhere. There's nothing like illicit sex," Angela retorted.

At 5.10am, Angela seemed to be a little restless. She picked up her keys & said,

"I think I'll pay Heywood a quick visit."

Linda couldn't believe Angela was still horny. She watched her open Heywood's cell & go inside. 5 minutes later, she came out followed by Heywood in his boxers. Angela locked the door & quickly led him downstairs & into the Obs center. She walked in & said,

"His cellmate Manson woke up. We'll be in the bathroom, Lin. Let me know if Barney's coming."

Linda spun her swivel chair round & saw Angela unlock the staff bathroom. The tv room was on the opposite side of the rec. After 15 minutes, she heard coughing coming from the tv room. Linda thought about getting on the radio, then decided to tell Angela in person. She jogged to the bathroom & went inside. She didn't see anyone but heard moans & grunts in one of the cubicles. The door was open & she saw Angela riding Heywood's cock. Angela was facing Linda & smiled as she pumped up & down. Heywood had her tits out & was cupping & squeezing them.

Just then, their radios crackled & Barney said,

"Just having a smoke. I'll be back in Obs in 10...over."

Linda hit the talk button & replied,

"Ok, Barney...over & out."

Linda waved her radio at Angela to hurry her along. Angela stepped up her pace, vigorously pumping up & down as she cried,

"I need to cum one more time."

She was bouncing on Heywood at a furious pace now, thighs slapping like applause.

Angela reached down & fingered her clit as her moaning became more intense. She suddenly slammed down & shuddered as she came. Heywood felt his cock being squeezed & growled,

"Shit!...I'm gonna blow."

Angela quickly got up & dropped to her knees, grabbing his cock & sucking it. Heywood's hips bucked as he came in her mouth. Angela turned to Linda & said,

"Quick, get Heywood back to his cell."

Heywood pulled his boxers up & hurried out the door followed by Linda. By the time she'd locked his cell, Barney was walking to Obs. Linda skipped down the steps & met Barney at the door. She offered to make him coffee before he could ask any questions. Angela came back 5 minutes later, looking disheveled. Barney didn't seem to notice her unkempt appearance. Linda whispered,

"Your hair & makeup are a mess."

Angela had to visit the bathroom again before their shift ended.

Linda got home at 6.45am & went straight to sleep. She woke up at 1pm & had a shower. Memories of what happened at work flooded her mind & she was soon masturbating. Thoughts of Red's massive cock had her cumming hard under the spraying water.

Her son Tim came home just after 4 o'clock & she talked to him about his day before he went to his room. Afterwards, she made dinner & ate hers. Ralph & Tim would have theirs later. Ralph got home at 6pm & gave Linda a peck on the cheek. He rambled on about his day as Linda occasionally nodded, barely listening. When she dressed for work, Ralph thought her tight uniform & makeup were way too raunchy for a prison. He decided he would mention it at a more appropriate time.

Finally, at 7.10pm, Angela arrived to pick up Linda. Before Ralph could even speak, Linda was out the door with a quick wave. As they drove to Shawshank, Angela said,

"My batteries are recharged & I'm ready for some orgasms."

"You are one dirty slut, Angela," Laughed Linda. Angela shrugged & said,

"Well, at least I won't have any regrets when I do settle down again. Tommy's up for parole next year. I might move him in, if he decides to go straight."

Linda was shocked at that idea. Then again, waking up to Tommy every day would be any woman's dream.

They entered the gate on C Block & the day shift guards said goodbye & left. Brooks immediately came over to Obs & gave Angela a rose. She looked down at him & said,

"Awww, thank you, Brooks."

"I behaved myself, last night. Remember what you said, young lady," Said Brooks hopefully. Angela folded her arms & replied,

"We'll see, Brooks."

Linda listened to their exchange & knew Brooks would cause more trouble tonight. She went upstairs to speak to Tommy.

20 minutes later, Tommy went downstairs to pay Brooks a visit. Linda had asked him to give the old timer a reality check. He was happy to do it. Brooks had been talking shit about Tommy behind his back. He walked into his cell & Brooks immediately stood up & said,

"Get out of my cell, Williams...and stay away from my girl."

Tommy lifted his hands, palms out & replied,

"Take it easy, old timer. I thought Brooks Hatlen was a reasonable man. Well, listen to reason."

Brooks sat down again. Tommy towered over his 5'2" frame & he was shirtless, his jumpsuit tied around his waist. Brooks was intimidated by the younger man's muscular body. Brooks looked away & said,

"Well?"

Tommy pushed down his jumpsuit & pulled out his cock as he said,

"Angela loves this."

Brooks turned back & gasped in shock. He felt like he'd been physically struck. How could his cock be so big? Tommy smiled evily & added,

"I had this fucker inside her for hours, last night. She couldn't get enough."

Brooks grimaced as he hugged himself & sobbed,

"Oh, God...I don't wanna hear any more."

"And she loves eating my cum. She must have swallowed over a gallon by now," Said Tommy.

Brooks was openly crying now as he whimpered,

"You bastard, Williams...I'm respected in Shawshank. I'll have you shipped to A Block."

Tommy pulled up his jumpsuit & walked out laughing.

5 minutes later, Brooks approached Angela & pleaded,

"You've got to send Williams to another block, Angela. He threatened me & he's bragging about having sex with you. He's a ruffian & a thug. I've decided that he won't be staying."

Angela rubbed her temple & replied,

"You need to calm down, Brooks. Tommy's not going anywhere. You have to stop pissing him off or he'll transfer you to the infirmary. Now, get in your cell, it's lockup time."

Brooks stood there, looking confused before finally saying,

"But, I love you, Angela. I won't let Williams come between us."

"You're a sweetheart, Brooks...now get to your cell before I crack your fucking skull!" Ordered Angela as she withdrew her baton & twirled it around. Brooks scurried away, excited by her dominant tone.

Linda was busy locking the cells on the first floor. As she reached Red's cell, he appeared in the doorway & said,

"Hey, Linda, there's something sharp in my mattress."

"Let me take a look," Replied Linda as she stepped past him. She threw the covers back & ran her hands over the mattress as she asked,

"Where?"

Red leered at her big ass as she bent over & he lunged for her. Linda tried to straighten & break free but Red's hands mauled her huge breasts. She suddenly groaned in arousal & covered his hands with her own.

Angela was downstairs when she saw that Red's cell wasn't locked. She quickly ran upstairs before Barney noticed & headed there himself. She waved at Barney & shouted,

"I'll deal with this, then we'll take the count."

Barney gave her a thumbs up & went back to Obs. Angela reached Red's cell & looked through the glass screen. She grinned at what she saw.

Red & Linda were locked in an open mouthed kiss, bodies grinding together. Red's hands had her skirt up as they kneaded her round ass cheeks. Linda was obviously too far gone to stop as she wrapped her arms around Red's neck & pumped her crotch into his. Even outside the door, Angela could hear Linda moaning like a bitch in heat. She glanced down at Obs where Barney was looking impatient to get to the tv room.

Finally, Angela pushed the door open & said,

"Hey, you two, break it up. We gotta lock every cell before we can do the count & get rid of Barney."

Red reluctantly released Linda & she looked a little unsteady as she stared at the huge lump tenting his jumpsuit. Angela pulled her out by the hand & locked the door. She got on her radio & said,

"Barney, you can do the count...as you won't be doing much else...over."

"Yeah, sure...over & out," He replied.

15 minutes later, Barney headed to the tv room with his bag. He loved doing the night shift with Angela on C Block. He could have a good night's sleep & get paid for it. He didn't give a shit what she got up to. Things ran smoothly on C Block, and that's all that really mattered to the warden. He opened his bag & took out his pillow & blanket. He got comfortable on the couch & set his alarm for 5.15am.

Angela gave Barney 20 minutes to fall asleep & then went straight to Tommy's cell. Within 5 minutes of entering his cell, she had his cock inside her. Tommy pumped into her pussy like a piston as Angela lay beneath him, begging him to make her cum. It only took a couple of minutes for Tommy to oblige her. Angela's head whipped from side to side as she came, moaning & clawing at his back.

For nearly 2 hours, Linda was transfixed as she watched them fucking in a variety of positions. After Tommy came for the third time, he rolled onto his back & said,

"Damn, girl, I need a break."

Angela pulled on her thong & quickly dressed. As she opened the door, she said,

"You better be ready when I come back, Tommy boy."

Angela & Linda walked out & locked Tommy's cell. Angela was walking awkwardly as she said,

"You check on Obs while I go & see Brooks. I've got some humble pie for him."

Linda nodded as Angela headed downstairs taking short steps. Linda had to check on one alarm, then she raced to Brooks' cell.

She quietly pushed the door open & saw Angela sitting on Brooks' face as she growled,

"Eat that cum, Brooks! You better get every drop, you old bastard, or you're gonna be on 24 hour lockup."

Brooks looked like he was struggling to breathe as he gulped down Tommy's cum. He was making muffled sounds as he tried to push Angela away, but she was too strong & pinned his arms down. She started to cum as she grinded her pussy against his face.

A couple of minutes later, Angela climbed off the bed & dressed. Brooks looked half dead as he lay motionless & red faced. Angela checked his breathing & said,

"He'll live...let's go, Lin."

As Angela locked his door, she grinned & said,

"So, do you want to check Red's cell for any concealed weapons?"

Linda gave it some thought. She'd given Red a blowjob already. What difference would another one make?

Red's cell door was opened & Angela barked,

"Get the fuck up, Red! We've got information that you may have a dangerous weapon in here."

Red played along & got to his feet. Angela slapped his ass & said,

"Against the wall, playboy. I think a body search is in order. You wanna take care of it, Linda?"

"Sure, Ang. Turn around, Red, I need to be thorough," Replied Linda, joining in the act.

Red faced the wall in his boxers & Linda immediately felt up his tight ass. She slipped her hands into his boxers & cupped his cheeks as she said,

"Mmmm, this inmate is some serious beefcake. These buns are incredible, Ang."

Angela was watching with an amused look as she replied,

"Check his front, Linda. This weapon is supposed to be pretty big."

Linda turned him around & saw his cock bulging in his shorts. She ran her hand over the growing bulge & said,

"I think there's something big down here, Ang."

"You better take a closer look, Linda. Give it a good inspection...maybe we can find some use for it," Replied Angela. Linda peeled his shorts down & his cock sprang up. She stared, mesmerized by the huge, still growing, black cock. She got on her knees & held it in both hands as she said,

"It's as hard as steel. Let me see how it tastes."

Linda began running her tongue all over the head. Then, she held it vertical & licked up & down the underside. She ran her lips & tongue along one side & then the other. Red was throbbing hard now as Linda finally engulfed the tip & sucked it. She slowly fed more & more cock down her throat as she pumped back & forth. Linda stared cross eyed at the remaining 3 inches of shaft she couldn't force into her mouth. Red's fat cockhead was halfway down her throat as she gripped his hips & tried to swallow even more cock.

Angela lay back on the bed masturbating as she watched. She brought herself off twice before Red started grunting. Linda felt his cock swelling in her mouth & eased back to suck the head as she squeezed & palmed his balls. Red thrust forward & groaned as his cock erupted, spewing hot cum into Linda's mouth. She savoured the thick spunk before swallowing as she squeezed his throbbing nuts to coax out more. She kept squeezing & sucking as cum continued to slowly ooze out.

Angela got to her feet & said,

"Ok, Linda, I think you've removed the danger for now. You check on Obs, I'll check on Tommy. Linda reluctantly released Red's cock & stood up, shakily. As she opened the door, she turned & said,

"I'm going to have to keep an eye on that tool, Red...and maybe a tongue too."

"That's fine with me, baby. You're a natural when it comes to handling big, black cock," Red replied with a grin.

Angela locked Red's cell & went next door as Linda checked all was quiet in Obs. Brooks had hit his alarm to Linda's dismay. She walked to his cell & saw his face at the screen. Brooks looked agitated & said,

"I need to see Angela. I know about Williams. I won't put up with this, Mz Harris."

Annoyed, Linda fumed,

"Brooks, if you hit that alarm again, you're gonna be on 24 hour lockup for a week."

She slammed the screen grill shut & headed for the stairs.

Linda opened Tommy's cell & went inside. Tommy was on the bed, back against the wall as Angela pumped up & down his cock. Tommy gripped her ass & sucked on her tits as she suddenly froze & started cumming. Angela slowly recovered & resumed bouncing on his long cock. After she came again, Tommy pushed her onto her back & began hammering his cock into her rapidly. Angela started to orgasm again as her juices sprayed out between their genitals.

It was just after 1.30am when the two women took a break in Obs. Angela sipped her coffee & said,

"I can't believe I'm still feeling horny. I can't fucking get enough. I better let Tommy get some sleep or he'll be recuperating in the infirmary."

Linda laughed as she replied,

"Jesus, Ang, you're gonna be the first woman to be convicted of fucking someone to death."

"Well, any man with a big cock is fair game in my opinion...and I doubt they'll be complaining if I fuck them to death," Angela scoffed.

Angela downed the rest of her coffee & said,

"So, Linda, who's gonna tuck Red in?"

"I'll do it," Linda blurted, a little too quickly. Angela raised an eyebrow & quipped,

"Guarding your territory, huh?"

Linda didn't try to deny it as she looked away, red faced. After all, Angela was fucking 3 men, that she knew of. She wanted to keep Red to herself for now, whatever that entailed. Linda didn't want to explain her feelings. She walked to the door & said,

"I'll handle Red, then, Ang."

Angela wondered if she should give them a little privacy, but in the end, her curiosity got the better of her & she went upstairs. She looked through the screen & saw Red lying on the bed with his fingers linked behind his head. Linda sat on the edge of the bed hungrily sucking his cock. Angela eased the door open a crack & heard Linda cooing,

"Your cock is sooo big & beautiful, Red."

"When are you gonna let me put it inside ya, baby?" Asked Red.

Linda's hands pumped & twisted his massive cock as she replied,

"You don't know how much I want to, Red. I just can't do that. I need time to think about all this."

She stuffed him back into her mouth & rolled his heavy balls, her eyelids heavy with lust. She began blowing him with abandon as she slobbered over his throbbing cock & balls.

Red managed to hold out for another 20 minutes of Linda vigorously blowing him, but eventually, he groaned & clenched his fists as he exploded in her mouth. Linda's finger rolled her clit as hot cum filled her mouth. She swallowed the thick cream as her own orgasm rocked her. She swallowed another 3 mouthfuls of spunk as her orgasm rolled on, her body quivering as it slowly receded.

Labpet1
Labpet1
443 Followers
123456...8