The Shawshank Milf

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Labpet1
Labpet1
442 Followers

"Lick my fucking shoes, you old bastard!"

Brooks' dick was already hard as he bent down. He looked up at her towering over him & began kissing her feet. He kissed along her calf & looked up her skirt. Angela was wearing stockings & a tiny thong that was so small it displayed a huge camel toe. Brooks moaned & whimpered as he moved up to her knees. Angela slapped his face & hollered,

"I said my shoes, you fucking dickhead!"

Brooks howled in pain as his face stung. He resumed kissing & licking her shoes like a puppy with its master.

A few minutes later, Brooks had his dick out & was jerking off. His knees were hurting, so he rolled onto his back & licked her feet as he looked up her skirt. Angela watched him jerking his small dick as she lifted her skirt & pushed her thong aside. She began rolling & stroking her clit hard. Just as she was wondering if she could cum before Brooks, he grunted & came over himself. Angela went into overdrive, rubbing her engorged clit rapidly. A couple of minutes later she started to cum as her body lurched & shook. She moaned as her juices dripped onto Brooks' face.

As Angela was walking back to Obs, the lockdown alarm sounded. She looked at her watch, it was 1.15pm, perfect. Including block lockup at 2pm, that gave her nearly 105 minutes. She got on her radio & said,

"Dekins, Linda...get them locked up asap...out."

The 3 guards rushed around rounding up the inmates & locking them up.

It took 10 minutes before the block was locked down. Angela yelled,

"Hey, Dekins, you phone Control & tell them we're locked down. Me & Linda are gonna move 54B to a temporary cell during the lockdown."

"Ok," Replied Dekins. He already knew what was going to happen. Like Angela, he also disliked Dufresne. Beating women was something cowards did.

Angela opened cell 54B & said,

"You're up, big boy."

She handed him some vaseline, then led the way, followed by the 6ft 8" hulking, black giant, with Linda bringing up the rear. They reached Dufresne's cell & Angela unlocked & opened the door. She looked in & said,

"Hey, Rembrandt...John Coffey here, needs to share your cell until 3 o'clock."

Dufresne stood up & shrieked,

"Coffey, the ass ripper? No fucking way, he's not coming in here!"

Angela turned to John & said,

"Ok, John, if you want to watch that Fred Astaire flick, you know what to do."

Coffey walked into the cell as Andy backed away. He hit the alarm & shouted,

"I want to see Warden Norton, now!"

"You have to fill in an application for that, Dufresne. Don't worry, John's got the mental age of a 12 year old. Anyway, I'll be watching. Now you boys play nice," Replied Angela with an evil smile as she shut & locked the door. Then, she & Linda huddled together to look through the screen.

Coffey suddenly spoke as he said,

"Never seen me a Fred Astaire flick."

Dufresne was against the wall now. He nervously blurted,

"I know the Warden & I can help you. I can fix it so you watch a Fred Astaire flick every day."

Coffey started removing his jumpsuit as he cried,

"I gots to give you a piece of myself, then you'll see."

Dufresne wailed,

"I said no, you big, dummy nigger."

Then his eyes bugged out in horror as Coffey's boxers came down.

John Coffey's body was a mass of huge muscles, granite hard & scarred. Hanging between his legs was over 10 inches of black meat filling with blood as it got bigger by the second. It began to slowly rise & thicken. Angela, Linda, and even Dufresne stared hypnotically at the massive, black cock as it struggled to rise above horizontal. It was absolutely monstrous. Linda made a quick comparison with Red's & she estimated Coffey's cock was about 13 inches.

Coffey held up the vaseline & said,

"Open your mind & soul...and your ass."

Dufresne got on his knees & begged,

"For the love of Christ. I'm not gay, John...please."

"Neither am I, Andy, but when I stepped in your cell, I saw what you did to your wife. You a bad man...I punish the bad men," Coffey replied quietly. Dufresne shook his head & shouted,

"Don't touch me, nigger!"

Coffey caught Dufresne's wrists & pulled him to his feet. He turned him around & ripped his jumpsuit open. Then, he tore his shorts off too. Dufresne bawled & struggled but was silenced by a powerful punch to his solar plexus. All his strength left him & he crumpled onto the bed. Coffey began pushing a vaseline covered finger into Dufresne's ass, then he began greasing up his black pole with a huge dollop of vaseline.

10 minutes later, Linda shrieked,

"Wow, this is crazy."

She & Angela had watched Coffey work half of his cock into Dufresne's ass. Dufresne was red faced & sweating heavily as he grunted like a pig. Every 2 or 3 minutes Coffey managed to push another inch in. When 10 inches was in his ass, Dufresne grimaced in agony & wailed,

"Jesus, he's in my guts...ARRGHHHH!"

Coffey suddenly looked up & quoted an ancient Egyptian poem,

"Now I have become Seth, the destroyer of asses."

Angela looked bemused as she said,

"Damn, he almost sounds intelligent."

Coffey roared as he resumed forcing his giant cock up Dufresne's ass. On every thrust forward, he pushed in another millimeter. Dufresne was gasping for air as he pleaded,

"Please stop...you're killing me."

Coffey wasn't listening as he forced 12 inches into Dufresne's rectum.

Outside, Linda looked on in amazement as she said,

"No way...no way can he get the whole thing up there."

Coffey pulled back to the head & paused before ramming his entire cock into Dufresne's ass. Dufresne let out a blood curdling scream as his bowels were filled with black cock. There was no let up as Coffey tirelessly reamed him. He plowed Dufresne for another 40 minutes. Halfway through, Dufresne's dick ejaculated over the bed sheet. Eventually, Coffey let out a roar that reverberated around C Block, as he blew a massive load into Dufresne's ass.

Angela & Linda were both speechless as they opened the cell. Andy Dufresne had collapsed on the bed. His eyes were open but he had a vacant look on his face. They took Coffey back to his cell & he lumbered inside. Angela said,

"Good job, John. You'll be watching that flick tomorrow evening...and there'll be some other perks. You're gonna like it here, big boy."

"Yes, Ma'am. I helped it, didn't I? Awful tired now, boss...dog tired," Replied Coffey as he got on his bed & laid down in the foetal position.

As they entered Obs, Dekins jumped up & asked,

"Well? What happened? Was it...a miracle?"

"Yep...he got over a foot of black cock into Dufresne's ass," Replied Angela, smiling broadly. Dekins rubbed his chin as he pictured an ass fucking of that magnitude. He shook his head as he said,

"Well, that should put Dufresne in his place. I hope it doesn't piss off Warden Norton."

Angela doubted Norton would be pleased. She would probably get her wrists slapped, but it was worth it.

The next day, Andy Dufresne was in Warden Norton's office complaining about Angela. He said,

"She set that nigger Coffey on me. He destroyed my ass. I want that slut fired or the scams stop, Norton."

"What did you say, you sorry son of a bitch? Nothing's going to stop, or you will do the hardest time there is. John Coffey will be your new cellmate, reaming your ass every day. If you want Officer Banks off your back, you're going to have to behave...or transfer to another block," Warden Norton spat angrily. Andy silently fumed to himself. He didn't have any more cards to play.

On Monday, Angela & Linda were back on the nightshift. Angela was called in to Warden Norton's office when she arrived. The warden told her that Dufresne was going to behave from now on & to lay off him. Angela agreed, as long as Dufresne showed her some respect.

Angela got back to C Block at 8.30pm. Linda asked her,

"So, what did Norton say?"

"Nothing I didn't expect. Take it easy on Dufresne. He doesn't want to rock the boat, the scams are too important," Replied Angela. Linda checked her watch for the tenth time. She was waiting for lockup at 9pm. She wanted to be the first one to visit an inmate tonight. She looked at Angela & said,

"Angela, do you mind if I visit Red first?"

Angela studied Linda & thought, she's desperate tonight. She eventually replied,

"Yeah, I guess so. I'll tell you what, Lin, I'll give you 1 hour, then it's my hour & so on."

"That sounds fair," Said Linda.

At 9pm they started locking up the inmates. 20 minutes later, Barney was heading to the tv room with his bag. Linda waited another 10 minutes before she went upstairs. She knew Red was going to try to fuck her, or she hoped he'd try. She was still telling herself that she wouldn't cross that line & she could fend off his advances.

Within a minute of entering his cell, Linda was on her knees sucking Red's cock. He was still removing his jumpsuit as she pumped & slobbered over his black cock. She ran a hand over his ass & pulled him forward as she started swallowing more & more cock. Red watched her head bobbing back & forth, covering his shaft with saliva.

Linda turned out to be a gifted cocksucker. She had no trouble taking Red's big cock down her throat. His mushroom head lodged in her throat & slowly slid further down. Nearly 9 inches had disappeared past her lips as she pressed forward. Linda was determined to swallow the whole thing this week. She eased back & gasped in air as she looked up at him.

Red suddenly lifted Linda & pushed her onto the bed. Before she could say anything, he had her skirt up & her thong pulled aside as he licked her pussy. He slid her thong off & spread her legs as he attacked her pussy. Within 5 minutes, Linda was writhing & moaning as she came. As she slowly recovered, she saw that Red was running his cock along her wet slit. He started unbuttoning her shirt & undid the front clasp on her bra. Her big tits wobbled into view as Red massaged them.

Linda knew what was going to happen but she didn't have the willpower to stop him, and deep down, she didn't really want to. She lifted her head & saw Red's cockhead spreading her pussy lips open. She suddenly said,

"Don't."

"You want me to stop?" Asked Red. Linda felt his cock rubbing her clit & didn't reply. He took that as confirmation of her compliance & pushed forward.

Linda's whole body spasmed as Red's cock popped through & slowly entered her pussy. He was halfway in when he drew back & began stroking in & out. Linda had never had anything so big in her pussy since she gave birth. Her face was a sweat covered picture of concentration as Red went deeper on every thrust. She spread her legs wider as Red's thick cock stretched & burrowed into her.

Linda's breathing was getting quicker & louder as Red speared her with 8 inches. Her hips suddenly lurched upwards & she let out a guttural groan as she orgasmed. Red added his own groans as Linda's pussy squeezed & drowned his cock in her juices. Her orgasm finally subsided as she sighed softly in delight.

Red began to pump into her with greater vigor as he leaned forward on his hands. Linda could feel another orgasm building fast. She looked down her body & watched their genitals colliding. She couldn't believe how much cock was penetrating her pussy. An overwhelming feeling of elation suddenly hit her & her eyes rolled back as she orgasmed hard. Her body convulsed & humped as she cried out in ecstasy.

Just as Linda's orgasm began winding down, Red slammed his entire cock into her & she saw stars as she had a huge orgasm. Her toes curled & she dug her fingernails into Red's upper arms as her orgasm peaked & rolled on. Red felt her pussy adjusting to his size as he thrust harder & faster. Linda was pumping up to meet him as she moaned,

"Oh my God...you're so deep...ugh...so good...GODDDD!"

Her head rolled from side to side as climaxed yet again.

There was suddenly much greater intensity to their actions as they vigorously pumped & thrust together in almost choreographed unison. Linda writhed & bucked as she came again & again. Her hands roamed all over Red's back as his cock was driving her delirious. She was amazed at how good his big cock felt as it hit pleasure spots deep in her pussy.

Angela had been busy dealing with cell alarms. By the time she headed upstairs, Linda's hour was well over. Angela reached Red's cell & looked through the screen. Her eyes widened at the sight which greeted her. She could barely see Linda as Red was on top of her, blocking nearly all sight of her. Angela viewed Red's ass rising & powering forward as he pumped into Linda. Only Linda's arms & a leg could be seen as they gripped & flailed. Even though the radio was turned right up, the sounds of their moans, grunts & cries could easily be heard above the music.

Just then, Linda wailed as she started cumming again. Angela could see Linda's hips thrusting into the air & juices dripping onto the bed. She decided against going in & calling time. This was Linda's first Shawshank fuck, after all, and it looked like one hell of a fuck. Linda kept crying out,

"Oh God," And "Jesus, so deep."

Red resumed slamming long, hard strokes into Linda. His heavy balls swung around, slapping into her ass.

Angela was amazed that Linda had taken every inch of Red's big, black cock. Red suddenly groaned loudly as he buried his cock to the hilt. His ass clenched as he came, pumping his cum into Linda's pussy. She felt his cock swelling inside her as it erupted, setting off her own huge orgasm. She bucked & shuddered as her orgasm rolled on & on. As Linda slowly came down, she had a look of incomprehension on her face. She never imagined such utter sexual bliss was possible. She sighed in complete satisfaction & contentment.

Angela finally entered the cell quietly. Linda & Red were both oblivious of her presence as they stared into each others eyes. Linda pulled him down & they kissed passionately & embraced. Their bodies grinded together, his muscular chest on her huge breasts. Linda held Red tightly & whispered,

"That was incredible, Red. You are an amazing lover...and an amazing man."

"And you are one sexy lady, babe," Replied Red as Linda began giving his face gentle kisses & licks.

Eventually Angela coughed to signal her presence. She tapped her watch & said,

"You're 45 minutes over your allocated time, Linda."

"Sorry, Ang, we got a little carried away," Grinned Linda. Angela crossed her arms & smirked as she said,

"So, Linda, you've finally committed adultery. There's no going back now."

Linda considered the voracity of that statement. She had just experienced the most mind blowing sex she could possibly imagine. How could she give that up?

Red had gotten up & sat on the edge of the bed. Linda stared at his limp cock covered in cum & suddenly dropped to her knees & began licking it clean. She ran her tongue all over the shaft, mopping up the spunk. Afterwards, Linda cleaned up, dabbing her used pussy with tissue paper as globs of thick cum leaked out of her. She had to pad her thong with several sheets as she continued to leak cum.

Linda decided to sit in Obs to reflect on what had happened, instead of watching Angela & Tommy's session. She was still on a high from her own session with Red. She'd had at least 7 orgasms & they were all big ones. Red's skill & stamina astonished her. Ralph's performance in the bedroom now seemed completely unacceptable to her, to put it mildly.

It was after 2am when Angela came downstairs, her raven hair a mess. Linda decided she needed to take a shower & said,

"I'm going to take a shower, Ang. I can't go home like this."

"Ok, take your time, Lin, I need a rest after that session. That was some hard fucking," Replied Angela. Linda picked up her bag that contained her toothbrush & toiletries & headed to the showers.

Angela brushed her hair, then decided to liven up Linda's shower. She went upstairs & opened Red's cell. He was smoking a joint by the window as she said,

"Red, Linda's in the showers. She needs someone to wash her back. Why don't you get down there? And keep it quiet."

Red put out his joint, grabbed his towel & hurried outside.

Linda stood under the hot water as it sprayed down on her. She had her eyes closed & her head tilted when a pair of hands suddenly covered her breasts. Linda shrieked in shock & spun around to see a naked Red smiling down at her. In surprise, she blurted,

"Red...what are you doing here?"

"I'm here to scrub your back, baby. Is that ok?" He asked.

"Errr...sure, Red," She replied, her eyes darting down to his semi hard cock.

Red began to soap up & scrub her back, moving down to her ass & squeezing her cheeks. His hands soon came around her & cupped her big tits. Linda moaned as she moved back into him. Her back scrub was soon forgotten as Red became fully erect & grinded his cock between Linda's ass cheeks. She was pushed forward & steadied herself against the wall as Red slid his cock along her pussy. Linda looked down & saw his huge cock poking out between her legs.

Red dipped down & pushed upwards into her pussy. Linda spread her legs further as his cock pushed deeper up her. Her moans & grunts were getting louder as Red groped her tits & pumped harder into her. Linda started gasping & suddenly cried,

"Ugh...I'm cumminggg...OHHHHH!"

She hung her head as her body shook through a big orgasm.

Once Red had thrust his whole cock inside her, they both began pumping hard & fast. Linda rocked & gyrated her hips as his cock pistoned into her pussy. She reached down & rolled her hard clit until another orgasm nearly caused her to collapse. Red held her up, then turned her around. He lifted one of Linda's legs & penetrated her again. She was lifted off her feet & wrapped her arms & legs around him. Red began bouncing her up & down using 2 hands on her ass. This new position had her cumming immediately.

15 minutes later, Red was still impaling Linda on his cock. Every muscle on his upper body was bulging as he strained & grunted. Linda had already cum 3 times in this position & was quickly building towards another. She could see that Red was tiring & cried,

"Don't stop, baby, I'm nearly there."

She gripped his shoulders & helped him to lift & drop her on his throbbing cock. Her gasps quickened & became more frantic, until she stiffened & let out a long, ragged groan.

Just as Linda's orgasm erupted, Red fell back against the wall & slid down onto his backside. Linda gyrated & grinded on his cock, prolonging her orgasm as she threw her head back moaning. She opened her eyes as she gradually came down, her pussy still spasming around the huge cock inside her. She started kissing Red's face as she slowly rocked her hips. When Red began throbbing & twitching, she climbed off of him & quickly grabbed his cock.

Before Linda could get it in her mouth, his cock recoiled & blasted a rope of cum high into the air. The next rope splattered her face as she finally closed her mouth around his cockhead. Several bursts filled her mouth & she gulped down the rest of his thick spunk.

Later, Angela was sitting in Obs when Linda came back after taking Red back to his cell. Angela grinned,

"I thought you might need help getting to those hard to reach areas."

"Dirty minds think alike. Red scared the crap out of me when he grabbed me from behind. I thought it was Barney," Quipped Linda. Angela laughed & said,

"Yeah, that's a scary thought."

Then, Angela disappeared into Floyd's cell for an hour to end their night's action.

The next day, Ralph got home from work & looked around downstairs for Linda. He headed upstairs when he heard music. He opened the bedroom door & stared in shock at his wife. She was standing in front of the full length mirror wearing the raunchiest lingerie he had ever seen. She had on a push up bra, a tiny thong & stockings & garter belt, all in black. She saw Ralph in the mirror & turned around as she said,

Labpet1
Labpet1
442 Followers
1...345678