The Shawshank Milf

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Labpet1
Labpet1
442 Followers

When Dufresne looked up, the color drained from his face. Standing under an umbrella was Angela Banks. Captain Hadley stood beside her with a rifle in his hands as Angela said,

"Buying that rock hammer from Red was a big mistake, Dufresne. You better stock up on vaseline because your ass is gonna ripped open, motherfucker."

Dufresne was sobbing as he was led away in handcuffs.

Angela pulled some strings to keep Dufresne on C Block. She told Warden Norton that she could punish him appropriately after his stint in isolation. She also put in a good word for Red which would help towards his early release.

2 weeks later, a disheveled & shattered Dufresne was brought back to C Block. Angela paid him a visit & said,

"Listen carefully, asshole, if you want to avoid daily anal probes, you better use your financial knowledge to make me & Linda some serious money. Unfortunately, escape attempts have to be deterred by extreme punishments. So, I hope you've been mentally preparing yourself for an anal onslaught."

She stepped back from the doorway & John Coffey's hulking, black figure appeared & stepped inside.

Dufresne looked horrified & dejected as the door locked. Coffey simply stated,

"You's a bad man," As he unleashed a vicious punch to the face of Dufresne which floored & dazed him. After a few more body punches, Dufresne found himself face down & greased up as Coffey forced his massive cock into his ass. Dufresne was sweating, grimacing & screaming in pain as his ass was annihilated by 13 inches of monstrous, black cock.

A few days later, Angela & Linda were in Obs chatting, when Angela said,

"Oh, by the way, Lin, I need bank account details in your name, a new account. Dufresne may be a good wife killer, but financial scams are his main talent; legit & otherwise."

"Are you sure he can be trusted?" Enquired Linda. Angela grinned,

"Of course. I've got him on a lead like a well behaved dog. No reason why Norton & Hadley should be the only ones profiting from that piece of shit."

To prove her point, Angela led Linda to Dufresne's cell & opened it. Dufresne looked petrified when he saw her. Angela threw a copy of the Wall Street Journal onto his bed & said,

"Linda & I have 5 grand each to invest. We need a 4 fold profit every month or you'll be having afternoon Coffey every day. Got that, motherfucker?"

Dufresne dropped to his knees & began kissing her feet as he replied,

"Yes, mistress, that won't be a problem, I swear. I was born to serve you, my Goddess."

Angela looked at Linda & smirked.

At Linda's house, Ralph was wondering why she was spending so much time fixing up the basement. Up until now, Linda only used it for her daily aerobics & yoga workouts. When she moved a tv & sofa bed down there, his curiosity got the better of him & he asked,

"What's going in the basement, babe? Your sister's not coming to live with us, is she?"

Linda decided that now was as good time as any to drop the bombshell & replied,

"Look, Ralph, I'm doing my bit for prisoner rehabilitation. Certain inmates due for release don't have any family for support & could easily fall in with the wrong crowd. We can help them become useful & productive members of society. You could give one of them a reference & get them a position in security at your company."

Ralph looked at her in shock & bewilderment, then said,

"You can't invite a criminal to live with us without even consulting me. I make the big decisions in this house, that's my job. I won't have a dangerous convict in the same house as my family & that's final!"

Linda wasn't fazed in the least as she replied,

"He's not a dangerous prisoner, Ralph. He was trying to help a friend out, but the judge didn't want to hear it because he came from the projects. We're going to give him a fresh start...AND THAT IS FINAL!"

Ralph was shocked as Linda's voice got louder & angrier. He decided against taking it to a full blown argument. As far as he knew, criminals rarely changed their ways, in & out of prison. No decent person ended up in jail. When this convict fucked up, Ralph would tell her 'I told you so', and never allow Linda to do anything like this again.

It was nearly 3 weeks later when Red's early release was approved & he walked out the gates the next day. He walked for 10 minutes & met Angela & Linda waiting for him in a car. Angela pulled away & said,

"You've really landed on your feet, Red. I hope I never see your punk ass in Shawshank again."

Red & Linda were passionately making out on the back seats. He pulled away & replied,

"Are you kidding? I've got everything I want right here."

Angela glanced in the rearview mirror as she drove towards Linda's house.

Ralph parked outside his house with some trepidation. He knew the ex convict, Morgan would be inside & wasn't looking forward to meeting him. He went inside & could hear his son Tim asking questions to a deep voiced man. As Ralph walked into the living room, he was shocked at the scene which confronted him.

A tall, muscular, black man stood up & offered his hand as Linda said,

"This is Morgan, honey. He's really excited to be here. He & Tim have been getting on like a house on fire."

Ralph winced as his hand disappeared & was crushed in the huge, black hand of Morgan. Ralph found it difficult to look Morgan in the eye. He couldn't shake the feelings of inferiority he was feeling. Morgan seemed amiable enough, but he exuded power & confidence that emasculated Ralph.

The first few days passed quietly enough. Linda was still working day shifts & Ralph did his best to avoid Morgan. The only thing that annoyed him was Tim referring to him as uncle Morgan. Linda was doing her workouts in their bedroom, but she eventually said,

"There's not enough room in here, honey. I'm going to do my aerobics in the basement."

"What? But Morgan's down there," Ralph grumbled.

"It's no big deal, honey. Morgan's got weights & we can work out together," She casually retorted.

Linda went downstairs in her sweats & didn't come back up for nearly 2 hours. Ralph noted her disheveled & sweaty appearance but didn't think it was out of the ordinary. One thing that did seem strange though, was the fact that Linda's erotic stories of her Shawshank antics had completely stopped. Ralph asked her about it constantly but Linda merely said that it was too risky at the moment. Ralph almost felt depressed by the sudden absence of Linda's erotic tales.

2 weeks into Megan's stay, Linda was changing for her workout. Ralph was on the upstairs landing when he peeked into the bedroom & saw Linda pulling up her sweats. Ralph's eyes widened in shock when he realized she had no underwear on. Then she pulled on a vest without a bra. Shaken, Ralph didn't know what to do. He quietly went downstairs & considered his options. Going without underwear wasn't proof of anything, in itself.

Ralph thought about the interaction between them. There was nothing untoward, but definitely an easy relationship, flirty even. He sat in the kitchen, pretending to be absorbed in the newspaper as Linda came downstairs & headed for the basement. He waited a few minutes before walking to the basement door. There was loud music thumping from down inside as he slowly turned the door handle. It opened & the music was suddenly louder.

Ralph began descending the steps. Halfway down he heard grunting from both of them. As he reached the bottom steps, he finally saw them & almost fell down in shock. Linda was completely naked on the sofa bed, straddling Morgan as she rode his cock. Ralph's eyes widened in amazement when he saw the cock that Linda was slamming down on. It was absolutely massive. Ralph couldn't understand how she could take it all inside her. Linda suddenly cried,

"Oh, God, Red, I love your cock so much."

Ralph had to hold the handrail for support as he realized that Morgan was Red. His dick was suddenly rock hard as he watched the incredible spectacle. Ralph's mind was scrambled, what should he do? Start shouting & cause a scene? Call the police? Walk out on Linda? In the end, he acted without thinking & dropped his pants & started jerking off. He was so turned on, he came immediately. He was hard again a minute later.

Linda suddenly slammed down & grinded her hips as she came hard. Red cupped her big tits & sucked them as she leaned back, shuddering & moaning. She got onto her feet into a squat position & began bouncing rapidly on Red's huge cock. Linda moaned,

"I love fucking you in my home, Red. Tomorrow I'm gonna fuck you in my bed, baby."

Ralph moaned loudly as he shuffled closer.

Linda caught sight of him in the corner of her eye. She turned & said,

"Oh, good, honey, you can finally watch how Red & I fuck hard. Stay there, I've got a job for you."

Ralph could only nod in reply. He knew how ridiculous he must look with his pants around his ankles & his small dick in 3 fingers. He watched in astonishment as they fucked for another 40 minutes. He'd never seen Linda act so wild & wantonly as she climaxed again & again.

Finally, he saw Red's balls rising & throbbing as he pumped cum into Linda's pussy. She lifted off of him & sat back on the sofa bed as she looked at Ralph & said,

"Ok, honey, you need to clean me up & perform your duties as a cuckold husband."

Ralph stared at her ravaged pussy, thick cum slowly seeping out. He couldn't believe he was getting his third erection as he knelt down between her legs. He felt a powerful urge to obey his wife & buried his tongue in her pussy, licking up Red's cum.

Afterwards, Ralph sat on the floor watching Linda suck Red's cock. His eyes nearly bugged out as she took the whole thing down her throat. He could watch their incredible sessions every day. He could be a cuckold husband or no husband. Ralph shrugged & told himself it could be worse. He watched Linda blowing Red vigorously & began jerking off with a delirious smile on his face.

Labpet1
Labpet1
442 Followers
1...345678