The Shepherd of Ashburn Court Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gabriella stood up and looked back at her friends with a smile. Ben managed to push Catherine up so he could see past her hair.

"You're leaving?" he asked, surprised. Catherine looked over with a feverish look in her eyes.

"Yes, Ben, I'm going to head home. Unlike you, I don't have a body that thinks it's a teenager, and I think you should spend a little quality time with Cat. Maybe you both could come over for dinner tonight? Six PM? The kids would love to see you both again," she said.

Ben smiled, and Cat pushed off of him to run over to her friend. She threw her arms around her and squeezed her tight.

"I love you so much, Gabriella!" Catherine gushed.

"I love you too, Cat. See if you can't wear him out a little," she grinned.

Gabriella slipped on her coat and boots and headed home. Catherine locked up behind her, then rushed back into the living room with a delighted grin on her face. She stopped short when she saw Ben was no longer there.

Suddenly, hands grabbed her from behind and lifted her in the air. She squealed in excitement and thrashed, but it was no use against Ben's strength. She went over his shoulder to hang down his back, and he hustled down the hallway to his bedroom. He came to a halt just inside.

"Dammit! Well, this is embarrassing!" he growled.

"What? What's wrong?" Catherine asked, unable to see what he saw.

"This has never happened to me before. I can do this," he said.

Keeping a firm grip with one arm around her legs, Ben pulled up the first corner of the sheets on the bed. He walked around the bed, pulling up the rest of the sheets. He tossed them in the corner then got new sheets from the linen closet, all the while balancing the giggling blond on his shoulder. Finally, he settled with just opening a single flat sheet across the mattress and put Catherine down in the center of the bed. She grinned up at him as he smiled down at her. He yanked off his robe and had a moment of deja vu when he realized he'd been in this exact position with Gabriella just... what, an hour ago? The moment threw off his concentration, and Cat noticed his confusion. Not wanting him to stop, she rolled to her knees and pulled off her top in one quick sweep. A sexy white lace bra held her smallish breasts, which immediately caught Ben's eye. He smiled in delight and noticed a tremble in her tight stomach muscles. He knew she was a swimmer, and she obviously kept herself in excellent condition.

She yanked off her pants, and as Ben tossed his robe onto the floor, he felt Catherine's hands on his stiffening cock.

Cat wasted no time in feeling the heat and weight of the beast she'd bumped her face into. She felt his pulse jump inside, and it hardened in her grip.

Ben slid his hand into the hair on the back of her head and pulled her to him in a fierce kiss. His other hand popped the clasp on her bra as he tasted her mouth. Cat's nipples immediately stiffened in anticipation of this touch. He pulled the bra away, and she pressed her bare breasts against his chest. She moaned into his mouth, then squealed as his hands slid down to squeeze her ass.

She pushed him down on his back on the bed and straddled his legs. She looked down at him hungrily, admiring the view. The three bullet scars caught her attention, and she dipped down to kiss them.

Ben's breath rushed out with the sensation of her lips so close to his groin, so he was entirely unprepared for the feeling of her mouth sliding over the thick head of his cock. She ran her tongue in circles around the head and popped her lips over the sensitive edges. The sensation caused him to curl up into a seated position, but she put a hand on his chest and pushed him back down, keeping his cock firmly in her mouth. She bobbed up and down, managing to get almost half of him into her mouth.

Once she had gotten him good and wet, she knee walked around his legs until she was resting her wet pussy on his hard shaft. She rocked her hips along its length and made it slick with her wetness. When he thought he'd go out of his mind, she lifted him vertical and squatted over him, rubbing the thick head across her opening. He was moaning in need, and she wore a seductive grin as she settled herself down over him, squeezing the head inside her. She raised herself off then dropped herself down, driving a third of his length into her. She stopped and got used to his thickness forcing her open.

When she was ready, she lifted herself again and slowly pumped him in and out of her. Once she was easily taking that much of him, she dropped her weight on him again and felt him surge deeper still. Not yet to the root of his cock, but almost. She squirmed on him, feeling completely full.

Ben looked up at the beautiful blonde riding him. He couldn't believe he was making love to her. Ben felt her legs tremble with the effort to keep her poised above him. Then she moved again, and his mind was filling with the blissful sensations of her hot flesh gripping him.

She managed a few more shaky bounces before her legs gave out. His cock rammed all the way to the bottom of her pussy, and she cried out in bliss.

Catherine was almost delirious. He was so thick and reached so far inside her she almost couldn't tell where he ended, and she began. Her pussy was gripping him so tightly. It was so much better than her dream! She leaned down over his chest and planted a kiss on his lips as she smiled at him. She began to roll her hips, gently sliding him in and out no more than an inch. The tease was excruciating, so Ben grabbed her hips and began to move his own pelvis in time with hers to make longer strokes.

She cried out as his hard flesh pistoned into her, and her clit ground against his hard muscles. Her orgasm was rushing up on her when his hands began to slam her down on his body. This added pressure pushed her over the top, and she was suddenly screaming out as ecstasy shot through her body. He moved his hands to her ass and squeezed her tight as he buried himself once more to her depth. His orgasm was fast and intense. He took her lovely face between his hands and kissed her deeply, and he gushed into her hot center. Catherine moaned as she felt his hot spend fill her.

She lay upon his chest, trying to catch her breath. She still felt stuffed with cock, a sensation she'd never felt before and wanted to feel forever. Once she'd recovered from her orgasm, she waited for him to begin to soften, but it didn't happen. She pushed up on her arms and looked at him.

"Again?" she asked, then giggled as he rolled over, pinning her under him.

She felt a spike of pleasure as his pelvis pressed against hers. She pulled her knees up and out and felt him begin to move in little circles. She moaned and thrashed under him with her eyes closed in bliss as their slick bodies slid against each other. The circling picked up in speed and began to include pulling out and thrusting back in deep at the bottom of each circle. The direct contact was driving her mad, and her breath gusted out with each thrust.

Ben felt his second orgasm, rushing up fast. Catherine's muscles were starting to tighten and tremble, heralding her own imminent release. He picked up the pace once more until he was moving in a blur, and Catherine was yelling out his name. She clung to him as hard as she could, then her body went totally stiff as she gushed against his cock. Her eyes flew open, and her jaw dropped as the intensity took her entirely by surprise. He slammed all the way to the bottom one last time and jetted his load deep into her body.

The two breathed hoarsely as they recovered. Ben pulled back, and Catherine whimpered at the sudden emptiness left behind. When he was finally out, he rolled over onto his back to take his weight off her.

"Oh god, Ben! That was better than I dreamed it could be!" she panted.

"It seems like a dream to me, as well. I'm having a hard time believing today is real. It's like I'm going to suddenly wake up, and I'll be alone again," he said quietly, his voice dazed.

Catherine rolled over onto her side and propped her head up on her hand. She looked at Ben's troubled expression then leaned over him to give him a gentle kiss.

"Ben, it's real. Gabriella and I love you very much. So does Tina. We'd like to share your life with you if you'll have us," she said with a hopeful smile.

Tears came to Ben's eyes, and he pulled her on top of him in a fierce hug. "I want that very much!" he whispered into her ear as if afraid, saying it out loud would ruin his chances at happiness.

The phone rang.

Catherine got one more passionate kiss from him before she'd let him roll over to the side of the bed to get the handset.

"Hello?"

"Ben? It's Hannah. I just wanted to see how you were doing."

"Hi, Hannah. I'm-I'm actually doing much better, thanks. Gabriella and I had a really good talk this morning, and she really helped me come to terms with some things that have been tormenting me."

"Really? That's excellent! You're... still going to see the counselor, though, right?" she asked, concerned that he was looking for an excuse to avoid it.

"Yes. I can see that I have some work to do to deal with these issues. Gabriella also insisted it was necessary. I have to tell you I am feeling much b-ETTER!" he gasped as Cat ran her tongue up the length of his resting cock.

"Are you okay?" Hannah asked, concerned.

"Yeah-ohhh... yeah, I'm good." Ben tried to push Catherine's head away from his groin as she continued to tease him with the tip of her tongue. She giggled, then slapped her hand over her mouth and sat up with wide eyes.

"BEN, IS CATHERINE HAVING SEX WITH YOU?" Hannah yelled. Cat heard her and looked worried.

"...yes," Ben said, blushing as he cursed his obsession with honesty.

"THAT BITCH! I told her last night you were hands-off until you got help! When she told me she was going to check in on you, I should have known!" she ranted.

"Hannah! It's okay! That was something Gabriella and I talked about this morning. She was wonderful!"

"OH MY GOD! GABRIELLA HAD SEX WITH YOU TOO!" she shrieked into the phone.

"That's not what I meant...but yes. But it's okay!" he tried to calm her.

"No, Ben, it is definitely NOT okay! I will speak with you tonight. I have the details for the counselor. I'll bring them over at 6 tonight," Hannah insisted, sounding very upset.

"We'll be over at Gabriella's for dinner tonight at that time," Ben said.

There was silence at the other end of the phone as Hannah struggled to throttle her rage. "Then I will see you there then. Goodbye." And she hung up.

"Hannah? Oh, that's not good," Ben said, putting the handset back on its base.

"I'm so sorry, Ben. I just can't stop myself sometimes," Catherine said sadly.

"You can definitely be an imp!" he smiled, and she returned it. "We'll talk with her tonight. At Gabriella's," he said meaningfully.

Her worried look returned.

-=-

For dinner, Gabriella made a large lasagna with fresh garlic bread. Gelato for dessert if anyone had the room.

Everything was ready, and her guests would be arriving shortly. Ben had called to warn her that Hannah found out about their... physical activities and was very upset with her and Cat.

She sighed. She knew Hannah was just concerned with Ben's well-being, but when she'd left Ben, he was looking happier and more at peace than she'd seen him in weeks. Hannah was just going to have to be convinced that what they had done was helpful, not harmful.

The doorbell rang at ten minutes to the hour, and she went to answer it. She saw Hannah's stern face through the window. She had hoped Ben and Catherine would be here first, but... she opened the door.

"Gabriella."

"Hannah, come in, please. Let me get your coat."

Miriam and Daniel showed up to see if it was Ben.

"Oh! Hello, Mrs. Cooper!" Miriam said happily.

"Hello, Miriam, Daniel!" the woman smiled.

"Could you two wait here for Ben and Cat and bring them to my office when they get here?" Gabriella asked her children.

"Yes, mom," her daughter answered.

She gestured for Hannah to follow her to her office at the back of the house and closed the door behind them. The two women took seats across from each other.

Hannah seemed to be trying to get control over her emotions. Gabriella gave her the time she needed and sat quietly.

"How... I... what were you thinking?" Hannah ground out before she clamped down again. Gabriella saw the pain and anger in her face.

"While it may not seem like it from where you are right now, please know I would never do anything to hurt Ben," she began.

Hannah gasped, and her eyes went wide as she stared at Gabriella. "Are you kidding me? The man has intimacy issues, and you and Catherine HAD SEX WITH HIM!" she yelled.

"Ben is afraid to love because he's terrified of hurting the ones he loves. He's afraid of driving them away. I told Ben this morning that he is loved. I love him, Catherine loves him, and Tina loves him. I know he loves us back, but he couldn't cope with the fear of hurting one of us by showing love to any of us. His concept of love didn't include the possibility that being loved by more than one partner could work. His experience with betrayal left him convinced that love from more than one person leads to heartbreak. We're not insisting on exclusive relationships as that would just hurt him. Catherine is my best friend, and I love her. She loves Ben as much as I do, so I wouldn't keep them apart! Tina needs Ben, and he's so good for her. That's wonderful! Speak to Ben before you pass judgment on us. He is much happier than I've ever seen him."

"But why did you have sex with him!" Hannah asked.

"Ben is a very... physical person. Do you recall when you first brought Beth over to Catherine's? Remember how he was all over her? Comforting her with hugs and rubbing against her? Even though he has trouble mentally and emotionally accepting love, he's the opposite when physically giving it. I had no intention of having sex with Ben when I went to his place. Then he kissed me. Yes, I kissed him back, and when he picked me up and carried me to his bedroom, my intentions were moot."

There was a gentle knock on the door.

"Come in!" Gabriella called.

Cat poked her head around the door with a worried look. Ben reached over her and pushed the door open with a look of annoyance.

"She said come in, not look in," he said.

"Hi! Sorry we're late," Catherine said with a blush.

Hannah closed her eyes and struggled to control her anger.

Ben slipped into the room and knelt down in front of Hannah's chair. When she opened her eyes, she yelped in surprise since he was right up next to her. He took her hands in his and looked into her eyes. "Please don't be angry with Gabriella and Catherine. They really helped me a great deal today. I can't begin to tell you how much Gabriella's talk helped me this morning. She really eased my fears and made me re-examine some of my damaged views on love, relationships, and my place in the lives of people I care for. Gabriella and Catherine, their love for me, may help save my sanity. I won't break my promise about speaking to the counselor. I know I'm not cured by any stretch of the imagination, but at least one of my fears has been greatly reduced." He sensually kissed her knuckles, and she gasped gently. Her eyes darted to Gabriella as she recalled her words about his physicality.

"I know you're worried about me, and I truly appreciate that. You are an amazing friend, and I consider myself lucky to have you in my corner. I'm also concerned about you. We've talked about how unhealthy it is to hold onto anger, and now that you know there's no value in anger for this, I want you to release it like we practiced," he said, looking her directly in the eye.

She smiled and leaned forward to pull him into a big hug.

"That's not how we did it, but I suppose hugs also work really well," he said, squeezing his friend warmly.

"Are you ready to eat?" Gabriella asked.

"YES! I'm STARVING!" Ben said. He stood up and kept his arms around Hannah, so she left the ground and hung against his broad chest. She yelped as her breasts were squeezed against him. She put her hands on his shoulders to push him away, but his grip was too secure.

"Ben! Put me down! NOW!" she shrieked.

Miriam and Daniel were standing in the doorway, grinning madly at Ben. He winked at them.

"Oh! I didn't see you there, Hannah. Down you go," he said as he gently set her back on her feet.

She straightened her blouse and jacket and then turned her back to them as she tugged her bra back into place. She turned around to look at his happy grin with a scowl, but she couldn't maintain the look. She gave him a playful swat. "Bad man! Bad BIG man!" she growled as she tried to ignore the tingles and the flush running up her neck.

The kids came in and grabbed Ben's hands to drag him out to the dining room. They sat him at the head of the table then took chairs on either side of him. Gabriella and Catherine went into the kitchen. Miriam indicated that Hannah should sit next to her. The two friends brought the food out to the table, and Gabriella served it onto the plates, Ben getting a very generous portion, much to his delight.

Miriam and Daniel dug in and were surprised when Ben mimicked their enthusiasm. More giggling ensued.

Ben's face showed his enjoyment, and his food quickly disappeared.

Daniel watched in awe as Ben finished off the enormous portion. "Wow! You must have been playing hard today to work up THAT kind of appetite!" he blurted.

Hannah was sipping her water at that moment, and it spurted right back into her glass. Her face went red, and she began coughing as the water had gone straight through her nose. She held her napkin to her face and tried to catch her breath. Gabriella looked at Hannah with an embarrassed expression.

Catherine had a big mischievous grin on her face as she watched the blush grow redder on Ben's frozen face. "Did you have fun today, Ben?" she asked.

Ben gave her an exasperated look. "Yes, I did very much."

Miriam had missed the not quite so subtle nuances of the conversation and looked at Ben in delight. "What did you do today?"

Ben was trapped. He couldn't tell her he'd made love to her mother and her mother's best friend, but he couldn't lie either. Hannah came to his rescue.

"I'm sorry for interrupting Miriam. Ben, before I forget, could you get my purse by the front door?" she asked.

Ben gratefully left the table, and Gabriella asked her kids to start tidying the kitchen. Once they'd left the room, Gabriella swatted her friend's arm.

"OW! Why-"

"Don't put Ben on the spot in front of the kids like that?" she said quietly but firmly.

"I was just teasing!" Cat sulked.

"Yes, but Ben can't or at least won't lie."

"Oh! Right! Sorry, I forgot," Cat said

"Forgot what?" Ben asked as he returned to the dining room with the purse.

"Sorry I teased you, Ben," Catherine apologized contritely.

"Not in front of the kids, please," was all he said.

"Don't do what in front of us?" Miriam asked Ben when she returned.

"Never mind, Miriam," Gabriella said firmly. The young woman scowled at her mother. She'd obviously been left out of something adult and, therefore, interesting to a sixteen-year-old. The fact that it was about Ben made it that much more interesting.

Ben gave Hannah her purse, and she dug out the appointment card. She handed it to Ben. "Tomorrow morning is the initial consultation. Dr. Rao is brilliant, but this is a very personal interaction, and you have to feel comfortable. If you don't click with him, I have others I will introduce you to. Okay?"

"Thank you, Hannah," Ben said and kissed her forehead.

She looked over at Gabriella once more to acknowledge she was right about how physical Ben was.