The Shepherd of Ashburn Court Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shelly loosened her grip on the base of Ben's cock, and he suddenly felt that enormous orgasm crashing through his senses. He'd spent the morning making love to Gabriella and the afternoon with Catherine, so he really didn't expect to have much left, but it appeared he was wrong. The first burst went down her throat, but she quickly pulled out, so just the fat head rested on her tongue. Shot after shot filled her mouth. He moaned as Shelly's eyes rolled back in ecstasy. Tina moved behind her, squeezed her nipples, and pulled them, just not as hard as she'd done for Trish. Shelly squealed through her orgasm, with Ben's cock acting as a gag.

Ben gently disengaged his hand from Trish's body and felt her convulse in aftershocks. He loosened his grip on Shelly's hair and gently ran his fingers through it to smooth the knots out. She looked up at him lovingly, then carefully pulled her mouth off of his cock. She pushed herself to her feet, then knelt on the edge of the couch in front of her cousin.

Trish was resting back on her feet, but her head was drooping down. Shelly reached out and tilted her chin up. Trish's eyes opened in question, then Shelly's mouth was against hers in a deep kiss. Trish squealed in surprise, then moaned and leaned into the kiss. Ben watched with wide eyes as the two women shared his essence between them. He realized Shelly was completing the threesome from Trish's story. Both women were clutching each other, and when the kiss was over, they hugged tightly with tears in their eyes.

"I love you, Trish," Shelly whispered to her cousin.

"I love you, Shelly, forever!" Trish whispered back and rested her head against the blonde's shoulder.

Tina had slipped away and quickly returned with a warm, damp face cloth. She immediately began cleaning Ben's spent cock. When she squeezed out a final dollop of sperm, she smiled wickedly up at Ben and licked it off. He gasped and raised an eyebrow at her. Once his cock was clean, she moved to clean the hand he'd pleasured Trish with, then helped him put his clothes back on.

Everyone climbed to their feet and hugged.

Trish looked at Tina. "Thank you for sharing Ben with us! And Ben, thank you for letting us complete that beautiful act of love that was stolen from us so many years ago."

Ben kissed Trish and Shelly and tasted something odd, then realized it was him. They smiled at him as they realized what he'd just done.

"Oh my god, he's just the sexiest man ever!" Shelly gushed.

He glanced at a clock and saw it was a little past 1AM. "No, just a tired one," he smiled. "Good night to you both! Tina, do you want to come home tonight or in the morning? What about Christopher?"

"Tonight, please. Can you carry him in his bassinette? I will just put some blankets on him for the short distance to your place," she replied.

He nodded and went upstairs to carry him down. Trish and Shelly saw them off with another round of kisses. Ben brought Tina and Christopher home and got them settled into his home and his room. Tina and Ben brushed their teeth together, enjoying the simple domestic bliss.

As he turned the light off with Tina tucked up against his body, he sighed with happiness. Tina responded with one of her own, and he fell asleep quickly with a smile on his face.

Chapter 16

Ben met with Dr. Rao, and while he seemed very pleasant, Ben found himself uncomfortable discussing anything personal with the man. Once the session was over, the secretary sent Ben to speak with Hannah.

"So how was your session with Dr. Rao?" she asked

"Well, he's nice..." Ben started.

"There's a but in there isn't there," she said. "It's okay, Ben, speak freely."

"He didn't put me at ease. I felt awkward speaking with him," he said.

"Sure. Okay. Let me see. Do you think you might be more at ease speaking with a woman because I can get you in to see Dr. Granger tomorrow morning at the same time?" she asked.

"Well, I have no trouble speaking with you and Gabriella. So maybe, yeah," he agreed.

Hannah made a request for the appointment for the following morning and received the confirmation message in moments. "OK, you're set. What are your plans for the rest of the day? Are you up for a session with Beth and me tonight?"

Ben had been thinking about how he'd bolted from Daphne's house the last night he'd been there. He felt terrible about that. "I think I'll stop by Daphne's on the way back to see how they are doing. I left in a bad way when I was last there. I'm definitely up for another session tonight. What time?"

"We could come over at 7:30?"

Ben remembered something. "Are you aware that I've brought Tina and Christopher back to my place to live with me while she's attending university?"

"Oh! Uh, no, I wasn't aware of that. Don't you think that's a bit premature?" she said cautiously.

"Actually, it feels right. My anxiety over how I had been treating Tina is gone. I'm even becoming more comfortable with fulfilling her need for a dominant partner though quite frankly, I think that's more due to her being a very mature and responsible young woman. There is thankfully very little drama with Tina."

"With her living with you, where are we going to have our sessions?" Hannah asked.

"In my media room like last time. We'll just close the door for privacy. It's soundproof," he smiled.

"Excellent! See you at 7:30 then," Hannah smiled. Ben headed out, and Hannah made a quick call to Daphne to let her know he was heading over and to keep her daughters in check.

Ben stopped by the florist and picked up a beautiful flower arrangement for Daphne and her daughters to wish them luck with their new venture.

Daphne opened the door and beamed a broad smile at him as she ushered him inside. He hung up his jacket, kicked off his boots, and followed her back into the playroom, which had quickly become their favorite room.

"I was told that this is a congratulation and good luck arrangement," Ben said, handing the flowers to Daphne.

"Oh, Ben! You didn't need to do that! They're lovely! Thank you! Let me put them in the kitchen for now. Girls! Ben is here!" Daphne called out. When Ben gave her a nervous look, she patted his arm. "They just wanted to say thank you personally for the incredible job you did on the daycare. They promised me no hanky panky."

Daphne left to go into the kitchen, and Ben sat on a big red couch in the playroom. He smiled as he looked around at how much natural light filled the room. It really had turned out so well! He couldn't wait to hear the excited voices and laughter of kids in the neighborhood again.

Speaking of excited voices, he heard Lisa and Lori rushing from the back of the house. They slid into the room in their socks, wide grins on their faces. Both had their hair up in pigtails. They wore white blouses with rolled-up sleeves and grey plaid skirts, which only reached mid-thigh. They walked over to the couch holding hands as they had back in the days when he'd seen them walking to school. Ben realized the clothes they wore matched their old school uniforms, but they never looked like this. He froze as they stood before him as he could faintly see their crimson push-up bras through their tight white tops. He had no trouble seeing the resulting cleavage.

"We want to thank you, Ben, for the amazing job you did on the daycare! The workmanship is second to none, the attention to detail is incredible, and there is no question we have the best facilities of any daycare in the county, if not the state. Thank you so much!" Lisa said earnestly.

"Thank you, Ben!" Lori joined in.

Ben began to relax when they didn't jump on him or try to kiss him. Instead, they behaved in a friendly and polite way. He still couldn't get over the similarity in their outfits to their old school uniforms, aside from the overly abundant cleavage and their long smooth legs.

They sat on the couch on either side of him, but they didn't crowd in, rub against him, or touch him in any way. They just smiled. Again, Ben began to relax.

Daphne came back out into the playroom and froze when she saw her daughters sitting on the couch with Ben. They hadn't been dressed like that when she'd told them this morning to behave when Ben arrived. And pigtails? Still, Ben didn't seem too nervous, just a little confused. Like she was.

"Have you begun advertising?" Ben asked as he got used to the ladies sitting next to him on the couch.

"Yes, actually, the girls took care of that," Daphne said with a big smile. Lori jumped up, skipped over to the kitchen counter, and brought back some of the printed material. She returned to her spot on the couch and handed the papers over to Ben with a bright smile. "Trish did all of our design work, and it looks incredible. It really set us above the others, and there has a huge response! We're actually preparing to begin the interview process next week. There will be a Spring/Summer program and a Fall/Winter program. We're actually approved to have twenty-five kids in the daycare based on the new design. One spot is reserved for Tina's Christopher, so we're interviewing for twenty-four more," Daphne smiled.

"We also have Jacob and Emma Brown's two daughters coming to work for us. They currently work in one of the city-run daycares, which is all the way on the opposite side of the city. They're just across the street and three doors over, so their new commute is less than a minute's walk. Natalie is twenty, and Victoria is nineteen, so we'll have sufficient adult supervision. They received an excellent reference from their former employer and are fully certified."

Ben looked at the twins again. "Uh, is there going to be a uniform for the staff?" he asked curiously.

The twins giggled and swatted him playfully. "No, silly! We were just excited about the new beginning and remembering our own school days. It made us feel a little nostalgic," Lisa grinned, her bosom straining to break free from the tight white fabric.

"Nostalgic," Ben repeated quietly as he took in Lori's matching efforts to burst from her own garment. He began to sweat.

He didn't catch the little spark of victory in Lori's eye that she shared with her sister. They sat demurely on the couch and crossed their legs. Ben's eyes widened when he saw their lovely, long limbs on display. When he glanced at their faces, the twins seemed to be completely unaware of their effect on him, so he sighed a quiet breath of relief.

Daphne missed this as she was digging through the paperwork for the application forms for Ben.

"You'll need to fill these out and get them back to us. We need to have a file for each child we sign up," Daphne said, handing a set of forms to Ben.

He folded them, and with a final nervous glance at the twins, he stood up. "I guess I'll be going. I told Tina I would take her shopping this afternoon at the mall. She barely has any clothes since the ass- sorry, her husband wouldn't buy her any."

The twins suddenly looked at him in shock. "The mall?" Lisa gasped. "You can't buy her good clothes at the mall!" Lori exclaimed.

Daphne and Ben looked at the two young women in surprise.

"You wait right here. We'll be right back!" Lisa said and took her sister's hand as they rushed from the room.

"I swear they get stranger every day!" Daphne said, shaking her head with a smile. "I seriously don't know where they got it into their heads to dress up in school uniforms."

"I suppose it was a lot simpler when they were just kids in school," Ben agreed. Daphne stood up to put away the printed brochures. He pictured the twins so many years ago, walking hand in hand down the sidewalk on their way to school. The smile slipped from his face as he realized his mind was picturing them as they looked today. He struggled to bring back that original memory, but his mind wanted nothing to do with that. Finally, in frustration, he just gave his head a shake trying to drive the corrupting images from his head.

"What's wrong?" Daphne asked as she returned.

"What? Oh, it's nothing. I really should get goi-" he started, then froze as the twins returned.

They were wearing matching outfits again, but now it was skin-tight white leggings with equally tight black turtleneck sweaters. Each was carrying a leopard pattern clutch purse. Their luxurious red hair was free of the ponytails and hung loosely around their shoulders. They collected Ben on their way to the front door.

"Ben, you can't take Tina to the mall. We'll show you where you can dress her as she deserves to be seen," Lisa insisted.

"The woman is petite perfection. You won't find anything to flatter that in a mall," Lori stated emphatically.

"Were you bringing Christopher along?" Lisa asked.

"Of course," Ben replied.

"Mom, could you watch over Christopher while we take them to the proper places to get clothes?" Lori asked.

"If it's okay with Tina, I'd love to," Daphne said. She'd played with the sweet-natured little boy when they stayed with Trish, and he was a joy to take care of.

Ben couldn't argue as he knew next to nothing about fashion. The twins pulled on their coats, and Ben grabbed his on the way out the door. They hopped into the back seat of his truck, and he drove to his place. They followed him in and waited in the foyer as he kicked off his boots and went looking for Tina.

"Hi, Ben!" Tina smiled as she pushed the roasting pan into the oven. She'd prepared another wonderful meal for him. "Dinner is at 6."

Ben glanced at the clock. "That gives us just a little over five hours to take you on a shopping trip. I have two fashion experts with me who informed me I was taking you to the wrong place for clothes," he said with a grin as he took in her puzzled smile.

She pulled off the oversized apron she'd borrowed from him (something else he was going to have to buy for her) and followed him out to the foyer after bundling up Christopher and grabbing his diaper bag. Ben explained that Daphne would be watching over her son that afternoon.

"You remember Lisa and Lori McKellan?" Ben introduced them.

"Hello!" Tina beamed at the twins.

"Hi!" they replied. "Ready for a shopping extravaganza?" Lisa gushed. "This is going to be SO much fun!" Lori enthused.

Tina was all smiles as Ben helped her on with her jacket. They all piled into his SUV, dropped off the boy with a delighted Daphne, and headed off. Lori directed them downtown, away from the land of malls. As Ben drove, the twins grilled Tina on what kinds of clothes she thought she needed and where she would be wearing them.

Soon Lori had guided them to a parking lot just outside of one of the city's older sections. It was a densely packed neighborhood of coffee shops, trendy restaurants, and, most importantly, clothing boutiques. Lisa and Lori immediately guided Tina into a shop specializing in petite sizes. Ben followed them in. Lisa took Ben's arm, led him to a chair near the back, hung up his jacket on a hook, and sat him down to wait. The twins hung up their coats and Tina's as well, as the shop was quite warm.

The woman who owned the shop came forward to speak with them. Lori introduced Tina and explained they needed clothes for her for the spring and summer when attending some courses at the university. Also some outfits for casual wear and evening wear. The shop owner cast a critical eye over Tina and directed her to the changing area where Ben was already sitting. He smiled at her excited expression. She was practically trembling!

With several outfits dangling from her fingers, the woman put them into a change room and indicated to Tina, which should be worn together.

Lisa and Lori sat in chairs on either side of Ben. Each placed a hand on his arm. A few minutes later, Tina stepped slowly out of the change room wearing a soft yet classic white blouse and black skirt. Ben's eyes widened, and he smiled in appreciation. This was a new look for Tina. It was simple and subtle but gave her such a sophisticated look. He was sure that when she wore this outfit, she would be taken seriously. He knew he had to buy it for her.

"Sold!" he said with a grin.

Tina's smile was a little shaky, and he gestured her over to his side. "What's wrong?"

She turned her wrist over, and he saw the intricate detail that was just in the sleeve alone- $300 for a blouse!?! The tag on the skirt said $500! He had a momentary attack of sticker shock, but then he took a more critical look at the workmanship. Both items were exquisitely made and of the highest quality. He noticed that the owner was observing him carefully. Turning to face her, he nodded, and she nodded back, pleased.

"Sold," he said firmly, looking Tina directly in the eye.

"Ben, it is too-" she began.

"Are you questioning me?" he said in a quiet rumble. "Do you think I would dress you in less than the best?"

Tina was back to trembling, but this time it was her emotions overflowing.

"No tears. Go try the next outfit. Go," he commanded. Tina spun and dashed for the change room with a thrilled smile on her face. The shopkeeper gave him an approving look as she moved back to the cashier's desk.

Lisa and Lori watched the exchange and looked at Ben with new eyes. From their own observations, they knew he was gorgeous, and his body was incredible. From what Trish had told them, they understood he was a tiger in bed. But seeing him show his dominant side put him over the top. The twins were so used to controlling the eager suitors, they'd never been exposed to this before. They liked it. They wanted it.

Ben noticed the girls were beginning to dig their red-lacquered claws into his arms. He wasn't going to sit still if they started pawing him again. His brain was still in Tina mode, and he was not pleased with how they were acting.

"Stop that. Put your hands in your laps and sit quietly," he growled.

Immediately, they pulled back and watched him.

Tina stepped out of the change room in a beautiful sundress. She saw Ben's eyes light up in delight and felt a zing of pleasure shoot through her body. Then she saw the two sisters sitting on either side of him squeezing their thighs together with a strange look on their faces as they watched her man. She immediately recognized the look and understood its source. She wasn't sure what Ben said to them, but she trusted Ben implicitly and knew they deserved it. She smiled at him and walked closer.

Ben was dazzled by how beautiful Tina looked in the flowing dress. It clung to her in the right places yet flowed around her. God, he was starting to react to her. His look smoldered as a deep rumble began in his chest.

Tina saw the fire in his eyes as she heard his approval. She felt a tingling warmth spreading through her loins. A blush rushed across her face.

The twins also heard it and moaned quietly as they squirmed to appease their own tingling.

"Sold. Next," Ben smiled up at Tina with promise in his eyes. She scurried back to the change room, her smile beginning to ache from being so wide.

She came out three more times, two more outfits for university and one more casual dress. All of them looked amazing on Tina, and Ben decided to get them all.

The shopkeeper arrived with one final item. A simple black party dress. More of a sleeveless shimmering skin. Ben was struggling to discreetly adjust his erection when he saw the new dress. Tina came out of the dressing room, carrying all of the clothes. Her mind was reeling with the cost of the clothes she was carrying, but Ben had spoken. The woman took the clothes from Tina and looked at Ben.

"We'll take them all. I'd like to see the black dress on her," he said, and the woman smiled and nodded to him. She handed the party dress to Tina, whose eyes went wide. She looked at Ben, and he gestured to the change room. She fast stepped back into the room as the woman took their purchases to the cash.

1...34567...12