The Shepherd of Ashburn Court Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ben stood and quickly adjusted himself in his pants, completely forgetting the twins were sitting quietly next to him. Their moans as they watched him brought their presence back to his mind. His cock was still straining against the fabric of his pants, but at least the pinching was gone. He looked to the two ladies and saw they were biting their lips and staring at the large ridge in his pants. "Dammit!" he thought. He sat back down, uncomfortably between them, and leaned back as much as he could to relieve the pressure. Unfortunately, this just put him on display for the twins, and he saw them squirming. He had the sudden thought of how their roles were now reversed from this morning when they were dressed in those outrageous school uniforms. That image didn't help his current issue, and he felt himself surge to his full length. The twins moaned when they caught the motion in his pants.

He completely forgot about the twins as soon as Tina stepped out of the change room. The shimmering black dress clung to her like a second skin. A single strap went around the back of her neck and ran down her chest to cover her breasts while exposing her cleavage. Her back was half exposed, and the dress ended at mid-thigh. The gentle swell of her breasts and her ass were accentuated, perhaps even a little exaggerated, and he desperately wanted to run his hands all over her body. He leaned forward in his chair and beckoned her closer. She glided up to him.

Exerting tremendous willpower, he reached out and placed his hands upon her hips and felt the heat of her skin through the smooth, soft fabric. This was definitely a summer dress as it would allow her to shed heat as they danced. He pulled his hands back and looked up into her eyes, which were half-lidded with lust as she trembled from the sensation of his hands on her.

"We'll be taking this dress as well. Go get changed," he said roughly.

She spun and rushed back to the change room.

Ben lasted thirty seconds before he surged to his feet. He needed to move. He walked over to the door of the change room. "Tina, hand me the dress once you've taken it off, and I'll take it up to the cash," he said.

The door opened, and she stood before him in her bra and panties only. Her nipples were showing clearly against the fabric. Mirroring her excitement, Ben was showing against his pants visibly. She licked her lips and looked back up at him.

Ben took the dress from her. "Get dressed," he said, his voice rough with need.

Once the door closed, he turned back to Lisa and Lori. "Get the coats and meet me at the cash, please," he said, his voice still deep and rough.

He headed over to the cash and missed seeing the girls leap from the chairs to get to his jacket first. Lori snatched it up and pulled it tight against her nose as she breathed in deeply. She sighed and held it out to her sister with a smile. Lisa pulled it in for a deep breath and sighed as well. They heard a gentle throat clearing and looked over to see Tina watching them with a raised eyebrow. Embarrassed, they handed Ben's jacket to her and her own as well.

Lisa leaned forward to speak quietly. "We are so jealous of you, Tina! We had no idea Ben was so..."

"...dominant! Assertive! HOT!" Lori blurted as Lisa struggled to put a word on it. She nodded and grinned at her sister's explosion.

"Ben is full of surprises. I believe he sometimes discovers more in himself than he thought he was capable of," Tina smiled gently. "I think tonight he is going to surprise me greatly. Maybe all night long," she teased, and the twins whined in frustration.

They walked up to the cashier's desk, and the woman was handing Ben the bag and a business card. There was a handwritten name and number on the back. Tina sighed and smiled. There was a display case by the desk, and something caught her eye. She looked into the display and admired a simple black choker necklace with a single blood-red stone in a black setting. There were matching earrings.

She felt Ben's breath on her neck as he peered into the case over her shoulder. "That would look spectacular with that black dress we just got, wouldn't it?" he said. Her eyes immediately went to the price tag. She gasped.

"May we look at this, please?" Ben said to the woman behind the desk. She came around with a key and opened the case to put the necklace and earrings on the glass surface with a mirror. Tina couldn't move, so Ben lifted the choker and fastened it around her throat. She trembled at the feel of his hands on her, and her eyes closed. The woman was watching her responses with fascination.

Tina felt Ben holding the earrings next to her ears and felt his warm breath on her ear. "Open your eyes, Tina. Look at how beautiful you look," he whispered.

She looked into the mirror, and the woman looking back was a stranger. It took her a second to realize that beauty was her. She gasped, and tears sprung to her eyes.

"I take it that means you like it," Ben smiled.

She couldn't trust her voice, so she just nodded. As her body was vibrating so rapidly, her nod was almost frantic.

Ben looked at the woman and told her to ring them up. He placed the earrings back on the display case with the choker. The woman locked the case and took their purchases away to wrap them.

"Please, may I kiss you? Please?" Tina whispered to Ben fiercely.

Ben looked at Tina and saw her desperate need. He also saw the twins eyeing him with similar expressions. Unfortunately, the shop owner was close enough to have heard as well, so she looked at him to see what he'd do.

"A small one, only," Ben agreed though the audience made him uncomfortable. He leaned down to bring his mouth to hers. She captured his lower lip between hers, and he caressed her upper lip with his tongue before pulling away. She made a little squeak of need then looked down as a large tremble went through her body.

Ben turned back to the woman who had gone still as she watched the kiss. Flustered, she completed packaging the necklace and earrings and rang the sale through for him. Her neck was flushed, and she unconsciously unbuttoned the top button of her blouse to cool her throat. He thanked her, put the purchase in the bag with the clothes, and turned back to Tina. He put on his jacket and helped her put hers on as the twins yanked theirs on. Once they were outside, Ben turned to the twins. "Where to now?"

"Could we get a coffee and a snack? There is a really nice little bakery on the next street over, and next to it, two doors down, is another great petite's shop. Three doors beyond that is a great place to get casual, sexy, and fun clothes," Lisa suggested.

Ben's stomach rumbled as he'd missed lunch. He smiled at Lisa. "I like that plan."

Tina looked up at Ben in surprise. "More clothes?"

"The items you have are lovely but not enough to call a wardrobe," Lori said.

Ben leaned over and whispered in Lisa's ear. She smiled and patted Ben on the arm. "Yes, I know just the place! That will be our last stop."

Tina looked at Ben curiously, but Ben gave nothing away.

They made their way to the bakery, which was as small and lovely as Lisa said. They placed their orders at the counter, Ben paid, and they grabbed the booth in the back corner with a small circular table and wraparound bench. Ben slid in first and went around to the back wall to give the other's room. Tina directed Lisa to slide in after him and Lori to slip in the other side. Then Tina sat last, which put her opposite Ben. There wasn't a lot of room under the table for three sets of long legs, even with Tina's shorter ones leaving some space, so it was unavoidable that knees and thighs touched. Ben found himself between the two sisters again and looked curiously at Tina, but it was her turn to hide her intentions.

Lisa explained to Tina what outfits they should look for in the next store, which made Tina smile. Ben tuned himself out of their conversation and began to relax until he felt someone rubbing the insides of his thigh gently. He immediately looked at the twins, but they both seemed to be paying attention to what Tina was saying. Their drinks and snacks arrived, and the touching ended as everyone turned to their food.

Ben tried to ignore the feel of the twin's legs on his, but his body was acting like a jerk as usual, and his pants were becoming tight again. Then he felt someone stroking his hardening cock through his pants, and he once more shot a look at the twins, but they both had their hands on the table. He looked over at Tina in surprise. It was then he noticed that she'd slid down on the bench so she could reach across under the table to get her bare foot on his crotch. She gave him a mischievous smile, which he returned. Two could play this game. He gripped her ankle and started to rake his nails gently across the bottom of her foot.

Tina's eyes went wide, and she squirmed as the tickling made her body jerk. Lisa and Lori immediately knew something was up. They looked at Tina's grimacing and then down at Ben's lap, where they saw him holding her ankle and tickling her foot.

"Help me!" Tina gasped to them, then she clapped a hand over her mouth to keep her shrieks inside. The twins immediately joined in the tickle fight... against Ben. They started running their nails along the insides of both of his thighs, and it was Ben's turn to squirm. Their legs prevented him from closing his, and he didn't want to let go of Tina as she had moved her other foot into play, stroking him unmercifully until he had to finally stop tickling and grab her other ankle. The damage was done, though. He was hard as a rock, and his pants were pinching once more.

Ben wasn't aware that Tina had managed to tug his zipper down to the bottom with her toes. Tina struggled to get her legs free, and he clung tenaciously. He shifted position on the bench to relieve the pinch, and suddenly he felt much better. No pressure at all.

The grinning twins looked over the edge of the table to see if Ben had released Tina's legs yet and froze when they saw his thick cock extending well outside his open zipper. They looked at each other then back at Tina, who nodded to them.

While Ben was occupied with looking at Tina. Lisa and Lori reached out a hand and took a solid grip on Ben's cock, Lisa's hand above Lori's. They gasped at its hardness and heat. Ben gasped at the sudden sensation of their hold on him and lost his grip on Tina's legs. Tina used the opportunity to grip the base of his cock with her feet. She pumped him a few times. Lori picked up the motion, and Lisa followed. By the third pump, they were moving in unison.

Ben grabbed the wrists of the twins and pulled their hands away from him. "Tina! Stop. Now," he growled. She immediately pulled her legs back and slipped her socks and boots back on. Ben released the twins, and they sat back, waiting for him to yell at them. He struggled to get his erection back into his pants, but he was pinned beneath the table and couldn't adjust his pants. He felt totally helpless, and the ridiculous nature of the struggle made him snort.

Lisa, Lori, and Tina hadn't been expecting that reaction from Ben. He started to laugh and slumped back against the booth. His tight pants prevented him from going soft, so he just covered himself with his paper napkin. The ladies all picked up his laugh with giggles of their own.

"What are you going to do now, Ben? You seem to be caught between a table and a hard place," Lisa said.

He tried to scowl at the beauty, but his heart just wasn't in it. He shook his head.

"We could take care of that for you," Lori suggested. "It doesn't seem to be going away on its own. Just sayin'." She licked her lips eagerly.

"I'm not having sex in public," Ben said firmly. "I need to stand up so I can stuff myself back into my pants. Lisa, please slide out of the booth and block the view."

Lisa slid out and stood beside the booth facing him. He had expected her to look the other way, but it was a little late now to be shy. He carefully slid out of the booth and stood up. He dropped the napkin, and the twins gasped as they finally got a clear look at him. He scowled and popped the button on his pants and tucked himself away. Once he was wedged back in his pants uncomfortably, he excused himself to use the washroom as that sometimes settled these... distractions.

Once he was gone, Lisa and Lori pounced on Tina.

"OH MY GOD! That was incredible! How did you free the beast?" Lisa gushed.

"I just got his zipper down. It did the rest. I guess it doesn't like to be confined," Tina grinned.

"I know where I'd like to confine it!" Lisa replied with a hot look.

"Are you going to be in trouble?" Lori asked, a little worried.

Tina thought about his reaction. He was actually having fun and laughed afterward, so she thought it might be all right. Still, she would take preventative measures and apologize as soon as they were outside. She shook her head, and Lori looked relieved.

Ben returned and asked if they were ready to move on. They left the restaurant, and Tina slipped up beside Ben and tugged his hand gently. He bent down so she could whisper to him.

"I am very sorry if I embarrassed you, but it was nice to play with you, and I liked hearing you laugh," she said sweetly.

Ben took her face between her hands and kissed her softly. Her eyes went a little dreamy. "I'm okay, but let's try to avoid the public indecency charges in the future, yes?" He carried her parcel in his right hand and held her hand in his left as they went to the next shop.

Once more, the twins spoke with the shopkeeper, only this time they greeted him with kisses on the cheek and hugs. They introduced him as Alois and a fashion genius. Once Tina was presented without her coat, Alois looked her over and sent her to the back with the twins and Ben. Lori plunked Ben down on a couch and sat next to him with Lisa on the other side. It was a bit of a tight fit, but they tried not to lean on him, so he decided to relax. Lisa got up and tugged Ben over a little on the couch so he had more room. He smiled his thanks. She then pulled a small stool over in front of the sofa, and she sat on that at his feet and leaned back against the cushions with her arm casually resting over his legs as they watched Alois return with an armload of clothes. The man held them up against Tina, and the twins helped fine-tune his selection based on how they thought she'd wear them.

Tina went into the change room with six outfits, and they left the shop with five of them. Ben had been nervous about Lisa's casual touching, but aside from using his legs as an armrest, she behaved, and he finally relaxed. He was feeling much more comfortable around them... even though they'd both grabbed his cock earlier. He missed seeing Lori giving her sister a high five as they left the shop.

The second to last stop was a large three-story shop with lots of casual clothing. Here the twins were in their element. They moved from rack to rack with Tina in tow and showed her options. Tina would try some on, and if they all agreed she looked good, the item went into the shop's bag. When Tina came out of the change room with the Yoga pants, Ben leaned down to whisper in Lori's ear.

"Get one in every color!" he said. Lori snorted, and Tina grinned at Ben's awestruck look.

Ben was loaded down with bags as they left the store, and they had one final stop of the day. Lisa led them two streets over to a lingerie shop. Tina looked at Ben in surprise.

"You should have something nice to wear to bed at night instead of my old t-shirt," he responded. "And you need a dressing gown!"

She gave him a brilliant smile.

They went inside, and Lisa spoke with the manager. She took one look at the haul Ben was carrying and nodded. She led them into a private seating area behind the regular change rooms. Ben set all the bags down and had a seat. Tina showed the saleswoman the clothes she just purchased, including the tight black party dress, and asked for underwear to go with these items. The saleswoman smiled at Ben as she left and a few minutes later returned with a selection of beautiful bra and panty sets. Tina approved the items and looked over at Ben. He nodded, and the saleswoman took the purchases to the cashier's desk.

Lisa and Lori came into the back room with an armful of nighties. The three women looked through the items, and Tina selected a lovely black satin nightie and walked back into the center change room. Lisa and Lori stepped into the change rooms on each side of Tina's. This surprised Ben, and he felt a little apprehensive.

Ben heard a gentle tapping three minutes later, then all three doors opened, and the women walked out wearing... very little.

Lisa and Lori were wearing matching white baby doll nighties, and Tina contrasted beautifully in her black satin. The two redheads stood five-foot-ten which made Tina's five-foot height in the middle seem all the more petite. It wasn't until the three women got much closer that Ben noticed what the twin's nighties were missing. He could clearly see their stiff pink nipples, and their panties were missing material to cover, well, anything.

"It's only fair, Ben," Lori said.

"We got to see your goodies, so you get to see ours," Lisa giggled nervously.

Both had trimmed their red nether hair into small triangles just above their exposed lower lips, which were shining with more than a little wetness.

Ben tore his eyes away and looked at Tina, who stood demurely between the two amazons. She looked shyly at Ben, and his eyes assured her of everything she needed to know. She blushed, and a warm tingle shot through her body. "You look exquisite," he said.

"This comes in emerald green and royal blue as well," she said, sliding her hands across the smooth fabric on her stomach.

"You should have one of each, and don't forget to get a dressing gown," Ben said. He crooked his finger, and she leaned down so he could give her a kiss. She rushed back to the change room.

"Now, what to do with you two?" he growled.

They bit their lips and shifted nervously. They'd hoped he'd drag them to the floor and ravage them. To do to them what he'd done to Trish. After seeing the size of his cock and feeling its hardness, that's pretty much all they could think of. God, just thinking about it, made them wetter than they currently were, now that they were standing here boldly exposing themselves to Ben's fierce gaze.

"I assume you were hoping I'd be overcome with lust, seduced by your goodies, and have my way with you. Perhaps re-enact that little story Trish told you about our night together." They moaned in unison as the idea made them tingle madly. They were actually getting pretty close, and he hadn't touched them yet. He growled, and they trembled, their knees going weak.

He saw them getting a little wobbly, and he didn't want them falling. "Get on your knees," he said. They immediately dropped to their knees before him. They kept their eyes down, so they didn't see him look up to see Tina exit from the change room.

She saw Ben's stern and exasperated expression and the two ladies on their knees, their heads tipped forward. They were trembling. She smiled at Ben and pantomimed him spanking them. He nodded at first, then shook his head quickly with a scowl indicating he couldn't do that. Tina had a better idea. She gestured that he should spank their pussies. His eyebrows rose, and he shook his head again, but she put her hands together beseechingly and begged him silently to do it. He looked askance at her but then saw the women were shaking, and he could smell their excitement. He looked at Tina one last time to ask her to reconsider, but she continued to beg for her friends. He turned back to the ladies and sighed.

1...45678...12