The Shepherd of Ashburn Court Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dessert, anyone? We have Gelato!" Gabriella said with a smile.

-=-

Once the meal was done, the kids cleared the dishes and cleaned up. Hannah had to pick up her son from Trish's place, so she thanked Gabriella, and Catherine and Ben gave her a big hug, which sent the flush up her neck once more. She headed home before she did something silly... like, kiss him.

They settled into the living room and played it cool, the women taking the chairs and Ben on the couch. Miriam and Daniel finished up, so they raced into the living room and plopped down on the sofa on either side of Ben. Daniel looked up at Ben and did the eye pointing gesture again, and his mother got upset, but Ben just smiled.

Ben put his arms up along the back of the couch, and the kids tucked themselves in against him. He looked down in surprise, and Gabriella beamed. Catherine grinned as well.

"Ben told me this morning that he's never traveled anywhere," Gabriella opened with.

Miriam spun to look up at Ben in shock. "Never?"

He grinned down at her look. "No, I've never been anywhere but here."

"Mom! We have to bring him with us to France!" the young girl gasped.

Gabriella hadn't expected that, but now that the idea was out there, she saw the appeal. Especially after the events of the morning.

Catherine looked at her curiously, so she answered. "After I returned from my last trip to Europe, I promised the kids I'd take them to France for two weeks this summer. I've taken them to the big theme parks in Florida, and we flew out west and did a driving tour ending up at the Grand Canyon. The kids are a joy to travel with. I've never taken them to Europe, so I thought France would be the nicest place to start. We'll start in Paris, then drive south, stopping in little boutique hotels and bed & breakfasts, and end our trip in Nice."

Miriam was still looking up at Ben in excitement. "You could come with us!"

"But this is a family trip. I wouldn't want to intrude," he argued.

"Cat, would you be available to join us too?" Gabriella asked.

Catherine's smile was threatening to split her face in two. "I'd love to go to France, especially Paris!" She leaped out of her chair and jumped on Gabriella's lap to give her a big hug.

Ben smiled over at the two ladies squealing like teenagers. He looked down at Miriam, who was just shaking her head in embarrassment. "If Catherine is going, I guess it's okay for me to join you, too," he said. Then it was Miriam squealing and jumping up to hug him.

He looked down at Daniel. "That is if it's okay with you, Daniel."

The boy pretended to consider it carefully, then nodded. "I think that would be fine," he said.

"Thank you," Ben said.

Daniel nodded.

Gabriella looked at her kids with pride.

Catherine crawled off of her friend's lap. "Oh, damn. I promised my girls I'd go on a trip with them this summer. France would have been incredible, but there's no way," she said sadly.

"Bring them, and I'll pay for the trip. We'll travel first-class, all the way," Ben said. Gabriella and Catherine stared at Ben blankly.

"I was going to use my points for the flight and car rental," Gabriella mumbled.

"You said this morning I should travel and find someone experienced with the location to guide me. Well, if you'll have me, I'd love to go with you all to France. But I insist on paying," Ben said. "Shouldn't we book now to ensure we all get seats and places to stay?"

Catherine and Gabriella jumped on Ben, and much squealing and playful kissing ensued. Daniel was the recipient of many of those kisses and finally managed to crawl out from under the pile and stomp off to his room. Ben caught the smile the boy was struggling to hide.

"Cat, call your daughters and make sure they are available," Gabriella said, and Cat immediately dialed her house first as Megan was home. Gabriella grabbed Ben's hand and dragged him to her office. Miriam followed, holding Ben's other hand.

Catherine waited in the living room and told her youngest to come over immediately. She hung up and dialed her oldest, Sophia, as she walked to the front door. Moments later, Megan came in breathing hard from the run took off her coat and boots. Her face was filled with curiosity.

Sophia picked up. "Hi, Mom! What's up?"

"Is Rachel with you?" Cat asked.

"Yes, she's right here. What's going on?" the daughter asked curiously.

"Put the phone on speaker. I've got Megan with me here." She put her phone on speaker and heard Sophia's speaker activating. "Do you remember our plan to go away together this summer?" Catherine asked.

"Yes?" all three of her daughters said anxiously, fearing their mother was going to cancel.

"How would you feel about going to France?" Cat said with a grin. She grinned at the phone as Sophia and Rachel screamed in glee. Megan jumped up to cling to her mother as she squealed as well.

"Wait! Wait! We can't afford France!" Sophia exclaimed.

"Ben is paying for the trip!" Catherine told her excitedly. "First-class!"

"Mr. Shepherd? Why is he paying for our trip?" Megan asked.

"Because Ben has never traveled anywhere before, and he'd like company on his first trip. He's bringing us, Gabriella and her kids. We're working out the logistics, but it sounds like we will be starting in Paris, then traveling south to explore, and finishing off in Nice."

"Mom, that's eight people! How can he afford that?" Sophia asked.

"Sweetie, don't worry about that. Ben does very well in his business," she deflected.

"No way! He's built like a Sex God, and he's rich? I'm SO gonna marry that man!" Rachel said.

Catherine snorted as she saw Ben standing in the doorway. He'd come looking for her to help them in the office.

"Uh, he's in the room now, and he heard that, right?" Rachel said weakly.

"Good evening, Rachel," Ben said.

"Good evening, Mr. Shepherd," Rachel and Sophia said in reply.

"Please call me Ben. Catherine, we need your help working out the number of rooms we'll need to book, starting with the hotel in Paris," he said.

"Oh my god, this is happening!" Sophia's voice blurted from the phone, her excitement evident.

"I hope you don't mind me tagging along on your family vacation," Ben said with a serious tone.

The girls spoke all at once to assure him they were more than okay with his being there. Catherine just grinned at him. Megan rushed up and hugged him fiercely, and Catherine joined her. "Sophia and Rachel make hugging sounds! We're giving Ben a group hug!" the mother called out to her daughters.

"God, I wish I was there," Rachel moaned.

"Yeah, why is it that Megan gets all the glory?" Sophia complained.

"Born under a lucky star, I guess!" the youngest gloated to her sisters.

Ben peeled himself away and tugged Catherine down to Gabriella's office. She promised her daughters to email them the details once they were set.

The group spent the next three and a half hours roughing out an itinerary. Most of the calls to the smaller hotels and B & B's would have to happen when their reservation desks and booking people were open for business. Gabriella promised to get started on that in the morning. Ben would help her in the afternoon after speaking with the counselor.

It was just past midnight when they decided to call it a night. Everyone was tired yet excited. Catherine, Megan, and Ben got their coats on and gave Miriam a hug good night. She headed off to bed. Once the coast was clear, Ben gave Gabriella a kiss good night, and she slipped her tongue into his mouth and kissed him passionately. He returned it, and when their lips parted, you could have heard a pin drop. Miriam had snuck back down the stairs and witnessed the most beautiful kiss she'd ever seen. She was so happy for her mother, who deserved happiness, and she loved Ben dearly. She smiled at them when they turned to spot her on the stairs then raced back up to her room.

Gabriella looked up at Ben to make sure he wasn't worried about Miriam. He just looked a little embarrassed, so that was okay.

They turned back to Catherine and Megan. Cat had a loving smile on her face, but Megan's eyes were wide with surprise. More embarrassment for Ben.

"I want my kiss goodnight here inside where it's warm," Catherine said to Ben. She squeezed herself against him and used her hands to hold his face and block his view of Megan. When her lips caressed his, Ben's attention locked onto her, and she was able to truly enjoy his attentions. God! He was a fantastic kisser! Tingles shot through her body, and she had to pull back, or she'd tear off their clothes and take him right there in Gabriella's foyer. As she turned from Ben, she saw her daughter's shocked expression had doubled.

Ben was trembling. "OK, new rule! No more kisses like that before we go our separate ways," he said hoarsely.

"Sorry, Ben," Cat said sincerely.

"Can-can I hug him?" Megan asked her mother.

"I think you'd better keep it to just a hug," she said quietly.

Megan stepped forward quickly and pressed her body hard against Ben, and hugged him tightly. Sure enough, the evidence of his excitement pressed against her, and she gasped silently before he gently pushed her back.

"Sophie and Rachel are gonna scream!" she whispered to her mother as they left amidst shared giggles.

Gabriella grabbed Ben's arm as he turned to leave. He looked back at her. She pointed to the lights which were on at Trish's place. He looked at her in surprise, but she just smiled and nodded. He gave her one more loving kiss as he touched her cheek.

Ben made his way over to Trish's place and noticed a car in the driveway that looked familiar, but he couldn't place where he'd seen it. He walked up to the door and knocked. He didn't want to use the doorbell in case he woke the kids.

The inner door opened, and he was looking down at Tina. Her eyes lit up then she squashed the emotion and looked down. She opened the door, and he stepped inside.

"Good evening, Mr. Shepherd," Tina said quietly.

"Tina..." he began but realized he didn't know what to say. Brutal honesty. "I want you to come home with me. I want you and Christopher to live at my house. I want you in my life. But all of these things are dependent on you agreeing to one very important thing."

She looked up at him in shock. Her mouth worked, but no sound came out.

"I'm amending my previous conditions. Before, I told you that you had to find a mate who was closer to your age. Now, all I am asking is that you keep your heart open for the possibility of love. You are very young. You may meet someone more compatible, someone you connect with deeply, someone you can truly love. You must be open to that. I can't be the reason you miss the opportunity for true love. Can you do that? Please?"

Tears were streaming down her cheeks, and a beautiful smile was on her lovely face. Not able to trust her voice, she nodded quickly. He bent down, pulled her into his arms, and kissed her deeply. She kissed him back as she cried and laughed at the same time. He heard sniffling from further down the hall and looked over Tina's shoulder as she clung to his chest.

Trish and her cousin were standing in the doorway to the living room, watching them. The two were clinging to each other and crying.

"What?" he asked, setting Tina back on her feet.

Trish and Shelly rushed forward and hugged Ben after Tina hustled upstairs to get her things.

"You are such a good man, Ben! Tina needs you so much, and you are so good for her. What changed your mind?" Trish asked.

Ben considered Gabriella's words from earlier in the day about Trish's opinion changing and saw she was right about that too. "Gabriella talked with me and set my mind at ease over some misconceptions I had regarding love and relationships. She sent me over here to open up to Tina about how I truly feel."

"I want to meet Gabriella! She sounds like a truly wise and beautiful soul!" Shelly sighed.

Ben's body reminded him that he had two beautiful women pressing their large, firm breasts into his chest. Trish noticed immediately as the ridge was beginning to bulge the pant leg she was pressed against. His heat and thickness were pressing directly against her pussy through her yoga pants.

"Oh, God, Ben! That feels so fucking good!" she moaned as she ground against him. Shelly looked at her cousin in surprise.

Tina came down the stairs with her suitcases. Truthfully, she hadn't really unpacked as she'd prayed Ben would take her back.

She saw Ben's flushed expression and Trish rubbing against him. Shelly was also squeezed tightly against him. She smiled, put her suitcases down, and walked up to the three.

Trish noticed Tina and pulled away from Ben. Damn her horniness! Ben was here for Tina, not her! Shelly stepped back as well. Tina pulled Ben's coat off and knelt to help him remove his boots. Then she put her hand in Ben's larger one and pulled him into the living room. She could feel him trembling with need as she glanced over to ensure the blinds were closed. Trish and Shelly followed her in, and she gestured for them to move the coffee table away from the couch. She led Ben to stand in front of the sofa.

Tina looked up at Ben. "May I please remove your pants?" she asked quietly.

Ben looked at her, then the other women who stood frozen in the room.

"Please," she repeated, looking up at him with her head tilted.

He nodded faintly, and she efficiently undid his belt, button, and zipper and slid his pants down. He stepped out of them.

"May I please remove your underwear?" she asked.

Ben was starting to recover from his over-stimulation and became nervous about being naked in front of the women. Tina stepped close and looked up sweetly at his face.

"Please."

He shivered and gave her another nod. She slid back down his legs, pushing the garment down with her. His heavy cock swung free and touched her cheek. She gasped and shivered with delight at the feel of him. She heard Shelly moan as she finally got to see Ben's cock. Tina smiled. She'd heard Trish's story of Shelly's skills. She wanted Ben to experience them. She was his to command, but he was hers to please.

Tina put her hands on Ben's chest and gently pushed him to sit on the couch. She moved his knees apart then looked over at Shelly. The blonde's eyes were locked onto his cock, and her breathing was fast. Tina gestured for her to approach. Trish gave her cousin a little push, and she finally began to move closer.

When Shelly was close enough, Tina reached out and took her hand. She pulled the woman closer and made her kneel between Ben's legs. He looked between Tina and Shelly, confused at how this little woman was controlling the much taller blonde. He didn't realize how desperately Shelly wanted precisely what Tina was freeing her to do.

"Ben is a very special man. Please make him feel good," Tina said quietly to Shelly and gently pushed her head towards his stiff cock.

Shelly's eyes closed in bliss as his hot flesh pressed against her cheek. It had been so long since she'd done this. Not since her trust had been so horribly betrayed. She'd never met a man she'd felt comfortable expressing her passion with until Ben. Her cousin's evident confidence in him dissolved her last fears.

She rubbed her face against him and moved her hands to grip the root and cup his balls. She gasped as a surge of pleasure went through her body. She'd missed this so much! She felt the weight of his balls and dipped her head down to run her tongue over their surface. Shelly sucked one into her mouth and moaned in pleasure.

Ben held his hand out for Tina, and she sat next to him on the couch, her feet tucked up under her. He pulled her in close and kissed her tenderly as he gasped at the sensations Shelly was sending through his body.

Trish approached the couch from Ben's other side, and he held his hand out to her as well. She sat next to him with her legs tucked like Tina's. Her eyes were on her cousin, though.

Shelly started to kiss his cock, starting at the base. She pressed her fat lips against his hot skin and sensually moved her kisses from side to side as she made her way up. She made little cooing sounds as she felt his pulse pounding in the hard flesh. When she reached the head, she smiled in great satisfaction to see a large droplet of precum beading there. She dipped the tip of her tongue into the liquid and rubbed it in circles across the fat head of his cock as she ever so slowly lowered her head over him. Another shock went through her body as her lips reached the soft skin of the head and began to stretch over its thickness. Her moaning increased.

Ben writhed as he felt her working her lush lips over the sensitive glans. He fought the urge to reach down to her head and push his cock deeper into her hot, wet mouth.

Trish reached behind herself and dragged Ben's arm off the back of the sofa, and slid it down her back and inside the waistband of yoga pants. Ben automatically slid his hand down between her legs and rubbed in circles over her pussy and clit. She gasped and jolted with pleasure as she watched Shelly.

Ben's cock slowly disappeared into Shelly's working mouth. She slathered her spit over his skin with her tongue and began to work her way down the shaft. Occasionally she'd slide back up to the head and kiss the tip with her plump lips. Then she'd slide back down to the depth she'd reached before and push a little further. She made needful little sounds when she'd reach a new depth and pull back as if she was fighting with herself to go deeper.

Her descents were becoming faster though the ascents continued to be slow to the point where Ben was losing his mind.

He slipped two fingers deep into Trish's wet pussy and ran his slick thumb back and forth across her anus with each pump. Every time his thumb caressed the opening, Trish hissed her breath through her teeth in anticipation. Her body was trembling, and her breathing was ragged.

Ben looked into Tina's eyes, and he saw her love for him shining back. He was mirroring that love, so she leaned in and kissed him tenderly once more.

Shelly had a firm grip around the root of Ben's cock, which held him back from the orgasm he felt building to monstrous levels. She used the nails on her other hand to gently scrape the surface of his tightening balls, and Ben yelped from the suddenly intense sensation. Then Shelly dropped her mouth over his cock all the way to the base, pushing the head deep into her throat.

Ben gasped, and his body went rigid. His hand clenched on Trish's ass, and the tip of his thumb squeezed past the tight ring into her hot rear passage. Trish's eyes rolled back, and she leaned back against his hand feeling his thumb sliding deeper into her ass until it was all the way in. She wiggled her hips to get just a little more in.

Shelly squeezed him tight with her throat then pulled all the way off. She looked at Ben with raw lust in her eyes and then looked back at his cock with hunger. She plunged down once more, and Ben's entire body jolted. She began to take long, deep strokes from the head to the root. She looked at her cousin, who looked back with lust in her own eyes as Ben thrust up into both her ass and pussy. She was very close to her orgasm.

Ben whispered into Tina's ear. Her grin was wide and mischievous. She nodded to Ben, then carefully got off the couch and circled behind Shelly. She stopped and rested a hand on the back of Shelly's head. The woman immediately began to whimper, and her hand left Ben's balls to start touching herself. Tina went back to Ben and whispered in his ear. He glanced at her, and she nodded. Ben moved his free hand to the back of Shelly's head, and he took a grip on the hair there. He didn't try to control her movements, but Shelly immediately began to whimper loudly and moan as she increased her speed, almost brutally slamming his cock into her throat. Tina rushed around behind Trish to follow Ben's instructions. She reached around Trish and pinched her nipples tightly, and tugged on them. Trish's head went back in a silent scream as she convulsed on Ben's hand.