The Shrinking Machine Ch. 04d

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Moment of truth, Vanessa." I looked back at her as I slowly stood, taking her over toward the window. It was dark out now, the stars not quite visible yet. A few lights - houses and the road - were more bright at the moment, overlooking the large valley we were above.

"Nice night out... sometimes the toys and I have fun in the hot tub downstairs on nights like these. It's like an Olympic pool to them, and if I aim the jets right they can really go flying."

She gave a tiny smile, then a short laugh, then seemed to remember herself and curled up again. She was quiet for a time as I stroked her hair, then she turned to me with a question. "Aren't you going to ask me whether or not I want to win or lose?"

"Hmm?" I looked back outside. "Why would that matter? If you really want to win, you'll do a good job cleaning me."

"I... I don't mean..." She tightened up a bit more.

"Oh." I chuckled. "You want me to ask you, so it forces the truth out of you. You need it because you don't know yourself." I pulled her a little closer. "You might yet give Jennifer a run for her money as the manipulative little bitch who knows which of her Mistress' buttons to push."

There was silence for a few moments, then she groaned. "You're not going to tell me, are you?" She trembled a bit, not out of fear - maybe more frustration. "Damn it!"

I gave a small shrug. "You're just going to have to stew in your own indecision for a while, little Vanessa. Relax - it's only a couple more inches either way."

She turned to me, clearly torn. "I'll be half as tall as I am now! And I'll be smaller than those other two!"

I took one hand away, putting it under my chin. "I wonder which is more important."

"I don't know either! Fuck!" She groaned again. "What the hell is wrong with me! Why is this even a decision!"

I gathered her back into both hands, caressing her small form - from top to bottom, stroking the crown of her small head to the soles of her tiny feet, eliciting a small jerking reflex as I accidentally tickled them a bit. So small, yet so warm and alive. I knew she was beginning to understand on some level how much better off she'd be as a toy - but how would I bring that thought, percolating low down in her mind, up to where she had to consciously face it? Maybe it would happen on its own?

As I promised, I let her sit curled up in my hands, her face awash with emotions and thought as I went for a long, meandering walk around the house. I stepped through the kitchen, stopping to nibble on some cheese and crackers, and pouring myself some merlot in a wide-bodied glass which I took in hand.

We went through the dining room, the well-appointed and mostly unused office, and the spare bedroom - which was more like an obstacle course, or a warehouse for all the junk I'd bought for the other two over the past couple months. Finally, I went back the way we came, stepping through my bedroom, padding across the floor until I reached the master bath.

The bathroom itself wasn't too stunning - an oversized space, two sinks, a walk-in shower and access to the closet - but it had been the bathtub that had sold me on this place. It was completely recessed into the wall. Handles were placed on either side, and the white porcelain went relatively deep - though it was still filling up at the moment.

Above and behind the tub, dominating the wall, was an incredibly detailed mosaic that depicted two pixies, butterfly-winged and naked, resting together. There was nothing overtly sexual about it - they seemed to be simply having a conversation - but I had still been captivated by their classical good looks, pale breasts, and presumably reduced size.

It had been irresistibly apropos, the moment we walked in on the first tour of the place. The fact that it had been otherwise perfect for our needs - remote location, lots of land, power, and privacy - had almost been secondary.

Jennifer seemed to have somehow found Summer's oversized black hoodie again, though it appeared to be all she was wearing. She also had a match taped at a right angle to a pencil, which she was rushing about the edges of the tub to light the various multi-colored and scented candles that were strewn about it, each in various states of melting. Their many aromas mixed together, giving the place a heady scent of incense and flowers.

At least three of the candles were advertised as aphrodisiacs, but it was hard to tell; when I retired for a night in the tub with my toys, all of us pretty much always ended up cumming whether or not we had any lit candles around.

Summer herself was standing just behind the lip of the tub, carefully adjusting the water as she dipped her small foot into it occasionally and shaking the water off after. Her heels lay discarded next to the faucet base, but she still had her jeans and corset on. She was finding the perfect heat her Mistress preferred and that she knew well, and also would keep Vanessa warm. The blonde would, of course, be spending the rest of her night naked.

Both noticed me as I came through the door, but didn't stop what they were doing. They knew tonight was about Vanessa. I flicked off the lights as I approached, finding the candles were just enough to see by, and heard Vanessa groaning in discontent one more time.

"Shh." I brought her up to my face, again admiring her fantastic, athletic body. Too small to ever compete or set a record again, but I liked her svelte, well-proportioned appearance. Her face was still screwed up in confusion and distress, so I placed a kiss on her face - which she tried and failed to shy away from - then one more on her breasts, then another on her stomach... stopping before I reached her exposed, bare sex. I spoke to her again. "After this, it's over, Vanessa. You'll have all the time in the world to get used to being my toy."

She didn't say anything, but breathed heavily - only staring at me as I brought her back into one hand, curling up her small body for a moment. The tub was filling up, and Summer knew not to ask me to choose which type of bath oils I wanted; I could see her tossing two in already. She then carefully tilted over our most expensive bottle of scented bath soap mixture, pouring a generous measure into the water and watching it bubble up around where it was filling. Jennifer finished lighting the candles as my fingers worked the knot of the rope at my waist.

I let the rope loose, and felt my robe fall free, baring myself. With one hand carefully holding the trembling Vanessa, I slipped one side of the robe off, then changed the hand the blonde was in as I let the other side slip away, standing naked on the soft memory-foam mat.

I pulled Vanessa up to my face again as I came up to the edge of the tub, running one hand through the nice, hot water. "If it wasn't already obvious, Vanessa... the next round is very simple. I'm going to take a bath... and you're going to clean me." I smiled. "... every single inch of me."

Her next few sounds were unintelligible, especially after I lowered her down for a moment to check how deep the tub had filled. It was only about six inches of water; perfect for what I had in mind. When I turned back, I realized I was holding her all of an inch away from my heavy, round breast, which would be filling her field of view. The sight of them, that close, inevitably makes Summer or Jennifer really hot; I wondered if that effect had sunk in on her yet?

She went to speak - her throat catching at first, then she tried again. Her waist wriggled. Yeah, it probably had. "So... I just have to clean you? Wait..." She paused, bringing her arms around her bare chest for a moment - as if it would protect her from her Mistress. "Who decides when you're clean enough?"

I shrugged. "Just me. The other two are just an audience, not assistant judges this time."

I picked up Jennifer, gently placing her next to the faucet with Summer as I started up the hot water. Summer immediately pulled the smaller, redhead close, tilting her chin up and giving her a deep kiss. The two collapsed together a moment later, and I could see them tugging at one another's clothes. I reminded myself to spare them a glance later; Summer deserved a few good orgasms for putting on that little show.

I held her in both hands again, this time low down and over the center of the tub. "In you go." I unceremoniously dropped her into the water, ignoring her wailing yelp and subsequent splash and gurgle as she landed face-first in the hot, soapy water.

Laughing softly to myself, I slid one colossal leg into the water near her, bumping against her tiny body as I then moved the other in. With a long, slow sigh of pleasure and relief, I let my entire body sink into the tub, the tiny girl inside finally getting her bearings and onto her feet - just in time to be rammed by my approaching sex.

She made a muffled noise as my folds pushed her backward, bowling her over gently as the water splashed lightly around us. As I finished entering, my ass came to rest on the floor of the tub, and I leaned back against the wide end - hot water covering my ass and thighs. Perhaps I would have preferred it to be a bit deeper, more enveloping, but that wouldn't facilitate our little game with Vanessa. It still felt fantastic, just what I needed.

I glanced over at Summer and Jennifer; the little redhead was busily trying to remove Summer's corset, and the brunette's jeans were already tossed aside. Summer had two fingers in Jennifer's sex as the other girl did it, making things clearly difficult - both from their awkward position and the constant pleasure.

I looked back in the water, seeing Vanessa, who was trying to wade toward me - but it was slow going, and even the small waves splashing in the tub from my motions would hamper her progress. I reached out, plucking her up from beneath and lifting her up out of the water.

"Show time, little V."

I gently placed her between my breasts, then with a long sigh I laid back completely and let my hands down into the water, drawing up handfuls of it and pouring it atop my breasts. The warm, scented, soapy water ran over my nipples, and all over Vanessa - who sputtered and squirmed, but before she'd even gotten her eyes open another pair of handfuls splashed down.

I rinsed all over myself this way, leaving Vanessa between my breasts for a front-seat show as I got every inch of myself glistening wet for her. My skinny legs rose up out the water, each like skyscrapers before her, my hands running up and down each, and I squeezed my breasts on either side of her, enveloping her in soft, slippery warmth.

I let her slip out from between them, and she paused for a moment on my chest - her balance obviously unsteady, even with my long breaths - until a combination of a slight shift from me made her slip off, bumping her head on my stomach harmlessly before she plopped into the bathwater again.

Vanessa came up a moment later, shaking her head and blinking. She was oddly silent, and I could see her nipples were poking out even in the hot water. I wonder how wet her little pussy was, before it got dunked. I should have given her a taste there.

Another plop in the water, and she turned to see Jennifer had tossed down a small lavender loufa, already soaped up - the size of a washing machine to her, but not even big enough for one hand for me. Jennifer turned back to Summer, sitting on the brunette's lap and resuming their make-out session as her hand found the larger toy's breast.

Vanessa waded over and awkwardly grabbed the thing, wrapping the small rope attached to it around her like a belt, then waded over toward me again with the thing in tow. She approached my side, and first lightly placed it on my skin - attempting a gentle scrub, but it was difficult for her in this position. Her tiny feet kept slipping. She looked up at me, unsure of what she was doing.

I only eyed her. "Come on. Harder."

She pushed with both hands, rubbing it back and forth along my ribs.

"Mmmm... better - but do it harder, Vanessa. Come on. Unless you want to shrink again..."

With that, she paused for a strange, long moment, then grudgingly redoubled her effort - pushing hard, but then lost her grip on the loufa, spinning and splashing in the water. She righted herself after a moment, then continued to scrub as hard as she could - which wasn't all that hard.

I laid there for... I don't know how long, losing track of time as I listened to the other two toys make love, watched Vanessa work harder than she ever had for anything, and took sips of my wine. I occasionally had to move, to humor Vanessa - even I wouldn't ask her to clean someplace impossible for her to reach at her size.

Occasionally, I had to lift her again, giving her access to parts of me even I thought it would be unfair to expect her to reach by herself - my knees, my face, and so on. I even had her standing atop my head, feet and hands in my hair and working my scalp for a while, though I didn't force her to actually wash my dark locks. We would have been there all night.

At first, she grimaced when it came time to wash my most intimate places. Unsteadily balanced on my chest, she first glared at my breasts - one of the wonders of her world now, and her primary source of nourishment. Even as she did it, I could see her biting her lip; they beckoned to her. I wonder if her stomach was empty. I took another sip of wine, thinking of a time when Vanessa wasn't tiny and helpless.

Back when, many times Vanessa had dumped me for the night to go have girly fun with some big-titted slut; I knew she liked large, round melons. Mine were the largest breasts in the universe now, as far as she was concerned. Each outweighed her entire body easily. I knew the wetness between her legs couldn't be entirely water now. She'd already tasted my milk once, which meant she was hooked.

She took one trembling step forward, then another - then slipped, falling along with the loufa onto my chest. My warm boobs surrounded her, slick skin passing her quickly down into my cleavage. I squeezed my tits together a moment later. I could see her toes curl in excitement as she realized she was, again, now in a world of wonderful, welcoming tit-flesh, and this fantasy could become real every day if she simply gave in.

Still, she finally managed to mostly get up after I let my breasts go, bracing herself between my slightly slumped tits and grasping the loufa. She awkwardly began to work it all over my breasts, soaping them up and making them glisten with water and suds. My nipples gradually stiffened as she did it; that little naked body of hers, taut with supple, feminine athleticism... yet she was still so helpless. Her small tits brushing against my mammoth ones, her little toes digging into my skin, her miniscule clit rubbing on my skin...

"Time for my nipples, Vanessa..." I stroked her for a moment with a soapy hand, liking how slippery and warm her little body was. She frowned as she looked over at my nipples, on either side of her - realizing how difficult they would be to reach, even if both of us weren't all wet and soapy. I picked her up, taking her loufa with her. "You've been working pretty hard. If you want a break so you can feed from your Mistress' nipples, it won't count against you."

"I - no - I - umm..." She squirmed in my hand, visibly uncomfortable from me staring at her so close, with her so vulnerable and exposed. Turning over, she looked down at my breasts beneath her, each small pink nipple beckoning to her. "I... uh, I wouldn't want to hog their share." She glanced back at me over her shoulder, gesturing toward the other two girls - currently in a sixty-nine, having almost forgotten about the two us until any shrinking began. Selfish little sluts.

I raised an eyebrow, smiling. Vanessa had taken a very different tack than she would have taken earlier; so much more humble and timid. I was liking this new Vanessa more and more. I slowly lowered her to one breast, smiling. "You were eighteen inches tall when you drained them completely, Vanessa. You're much too small to do that now. There's enough milk in there for all three of you, and then some." I brought her face to my nipple, holding her to my boob with one hand. "Now drink... you'll need a lot of energy tonight."

She looked back and forth between my face and my nipple several times, biting her lip, before I felt her lips fasten on and the suckling begin. I let out another long sigh as the milk flowed, squirting into her mouth and being swallowed in large gulps. When she finally seemed to have suckled her fill, and droplets of milk overflowed from her mouth and down my chest, mixing with the bathwater, I pulled her away, letting her rest for only a moment before I put the loufa back in her hands.

"Okay... now clean both of them, and we'll continue."

I had to help, holding her in place as she gently cleansed my nipples - with perhaps a bit more tenderness than she meant to show. When my boobs were finally clean, she turned her head in my hand, catching her breath for a moment as she looked down toward my pussy. I supposed, though all the fun in the past two days, I hadn't yet introduced her to her new favorite place. She'd be spending a lot of time there now, and I'd expect her to know every millimeter of my sex soon. I put her down on my chest, just below my soapy tits.

"Every part of me, Vanessa." I pointed a finger next to her, toward my sex.

Vanessa shot me a determined glare, then she crawled toward it on all fours - tugging the loufa along with her. When she reached my hairless mons, she stopped for a moment to survey the massive cleft of pleasure before her. I parted my legs slightly, giving her just enough room to work. The water splashed gently on the sides of the tub as she paused.

She moved herself over my sex, making me shudder briefly when her hand pressed to my clit - I frowned as I realized she was simply pivoting on it, like it was a hand-hold in a jungle gym, but she caressed it immediately after, with her tiny fingers and then a kiss. The effect made me shudder; I was closer to cumming than I thought. Vanessa was still kind of clueless about pussy compared to the other two, but she was at least learning.

The loufa pressed against my folds. I felt Vanessa pushing, not wasting much time in getting to work - scrubbing hard, focusing more on her job than on my pleasure. Even still, it was more than enough; I soon was quivering as I felt it approach. It wouldn't be long, not after all this.

I began to play with my breasts, rolling my stiff nipples between my fingers as my toes curled. I sensed the two other toys redoubling their attention to each other; even just seeing me experiencing pleasure always had a certain effect on them.

"Yeeess... Vanessa... keep going, little one..." I was tempted to reach down and push her into my sex, using her to masturbate the way I sometimes did with the other two - but I stopped myself. She had to clean me, that was the challenge.

I heard her only grunt in response, a small sound almost lost among my moans and the sloshing water in the tub. Her loufa went up and down, side to side, scrubbing hard - almost hard enough to hurt - before it ventured south. She cleaned every place.

Just when I was about to shout at her that I was plenty clean and to just pleasure her mistress - I heard a small splash as she finally dropped the loufa and then, oh fuck me, her perfect little mouth was on my clit. I felt two arms slide into my pussy, shoving in and out quickly, and then her knee too as she awkwardly tried to use her entire being for me.

My hand dashed down to my sex, helping her use herself for me. With four daintly placed fingers, I firmly pushed the squirming little toy girl into my pleasure-place, using her for what she was meant to be. She resisted a little, but also tried even harder. Her tiny tongue worked hard on the clit that filled her mouth now, swallowing entire gulps of my wetness as the same stuff coated her tiny body. Her springy ass beneath my fingertip, her boobs squashed against my labia, her...