The Shrinking Machine Ch. 04d

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah - yeah - yyyyyeaaaahhhhHHHHH!!" I finally shouted, using my new toy hard. Oh, fuck, it was good. The orgasm came slow, but lasted for ages, wave after wave of intense pleasure rushing forth from my sex time and again. It didn't get any better than this. I needed my toy girls like I needed air and water. I loved them each so much.

When I blinked my eyes open, I saw Vanessa floating in the water, face up, eyes unfocused as she stared at some point beyond the ceiling. Only her face and boobs floated above the waterline, soap bubbles gathering around her.

Still catching my breath, I scooped up the confused little toy, bringing her in for a deep kiss on the face. She didn't resist, but didn't react much either, only mumbling something. I rested for another minute or so, then took a handful of water and rinsed her off.

The other two had cum, and now laid side by side atop the pink hand towel they'd been making love on. They were looking at Vanessa, wondering... oh, right.

I glanced at Vanessa, who was now looking at me. I smiled, then stood and looked down at myself - then looked in the mirror and spun around. My body glistened with a watery sheen, a few soap bubbles on it - but still, a perfect job.

"Well, Vanessa..." I shrugged at her. "I can't give this a failing grade. I don't think I've been this clean since... ever, actually. You passed. Guess you don't have to shrink any more."

"I... wha?" She looked in the mirror, then at me. "I - um - okay." She seemed a bit confused.

I smiled. "Hmm? Not what you expected?"

She was silent, not meeting my eyes. I stepped out of the tub, grabbing a towel and drying myself - then picking Vanessa up and doing the same, gently, to her tiny body. I took another moment to look at us both in the mirror - gloriously nude, her little self sitting in my palms as I held her in front of my bare chest.

"Well, this size isn't what I wanted for you, but it'll do." I gave her a kiss on the head, and turned to pick up Summer and Jennifer.

"What, uhh... what was?" She said it from my palm as Jennifer joined her in my palm - both hands now full of toy girls.

"What was... oh, the size I meant for you." I thought briefly as we walked out of the bathroom and into my master bedroom, complete with the small, padded mini-beds on the bedside table - meant just so my toys could be nearby without any risk of me rolling over them in my sleep or whatever. When we got to it, I gently deposited each on it. "I had planned for you to be four and a half inches tall. I thought you'd bomb one less challenge than you did." I gave half a shrug. "Guess I'll have to make do!"

"And I'm nine inches tall... so half what I am now." She paused, looking around the room - then standing, coming up alongside Summer, who was setting out a small blanket for herself and Jennifer. She compared their heights, and seemed for a moment satisfied that she towered over both my other toys - even if she was still very much shrunk.

"Yep." I nodded. "Tell you what, though... since you won..." I flopped into bed, reaching toward the other table where I'd left the tablet. I spent a few moments programming another sequence, then showed it to her. "If you text 'SHRINK' to this number, you'll shrink the rest of the way down."

She stared at me, mouth agape, glancing between my face and the tablet. A few moments later, after fishing through my discarded pants at the side of the bed, I tossed something else down near her - her old phone. She looked at it, then at me, then blurted out, "What the hell! Why would I do that?"

I pursed my lips. "Well, it wouldn't make a lot of sense, no. For one thing, at nine inches tall, you can at least still lord it over Summer and Jennifer... not to mention get around quicker, reach a few more things. At half your current size, you'd be the most helpless and tiny of all the toys in the house." I shrugged. "... but I also know it took you a second too long to answer. And since it would make me very happy if you decided to shrink for me... I'll throw in a special surprise for you."

"Um... wait, what surprise?" She folded her little arms.

I smiled. "So I guess there is something that could get you to choose to shrink for me." I shook my head. "Not telling, though. The only way to find out is to shrink."

She scowled, but I could see the hint of curiosity underneath. "I'm still half expecting to wake up and this was all just a shitty nightmare, you know." She scowled at the other two as their still-naked forms curled up together, red and brunette hair mixing as Summer kissed the smaller girl deeply. Tiny fingers entwined and they fell onto their side, a slower and more gentle lovemaking beginning between them - though one where Summer was still dominant.

Vanessa's eyes were still fixed on them, even as she sat on my bed, a few feet away from the other two - pulling a fold of the fleece blanket over herself as she shivered slightly. Right - still needed to fix her cold-air problem.

Later. I had another way to warm her up now. Creeping my hand along under the blanket, it was easy to sneak up on her with her so fixated on the other toys. She yelped as I snatched her, pulling her underneath the covers. Her confused yelling was muffled beneath the blankets, and soon by even more as I shoved her between my legs - pushing her little self down toward my sex, reveling in her flailing, squirming motions against my clit.

"Hahaha! Oh yeah, keep it up V!" I flipped onto my back, spreading my legs and rolling her around in the dark and humid place down there, keeping her dizzy and confused. I was only a little wet yet, but quickly approaching my peak anyway as I enjoyed my new toy.

She had to learn - whether she was nine inches tall or four and a half - that this is what being a toy meant. Sometimes I just grabbed a toy and used her, and I rarely felt any obligation to warn them. Her squirming below was less genuine effort to make her Mistress cum, and more confused struggling or maybe not even knowing what was going on... but it still felt awesome as I shoved and shook the tiny girl against my clit, and would be even better once we'd spent a few weeks training her for her new life.

The familiar waves built up, and then crashed, making me moan aloud. It was fast and not real strong, but still an orgasm. I never came this fast with 'normal' lovers - not with men or women. Only my toys could do this for me, willing or not.

I brought her out of the blanket, clutching her in both hands as I brought her to my face. She wasn't squirming anymore, instead just relaxing in my hands - catching her breath. Her entire body glistened with my wetness, her hair matted to her head and back and... oh fuck, she was licking her lips.

"Well, you're learning fast." I gave her a kiss, dancing my tongue across her face and breasts - reveling in their soft bounciness.

She looked at me, seeming to hesitate for a moment, then blurting something out. "... am I really not going to get old now? Ever?"

I paused. The question was a bit out of nowhere, but I suppose she'd had some time tonight to think about her new state of existence. I sat up before answering, cupping her in both my hands and holding her level with my boobs as I gathered my thoughts.

"That's right. None of us will. And once the accumulator is charged back up, we'll also do the same injury-proof thing to you as I did to those two. It also makes being cold all the time less of an issue." I nodded over at Summer and Jennifer, who were now cuddled together. "Life's pretty easy for a toy, as you can see from them."

"Yeah, but... I don't know." She looked back at me, folding her arms over her bare tiny boobs. "What would I do all day?"

I chuckled. "V, you're already shrunk and there's no going back. It's 'what *will* I do all day'... and it's up to you. Those two started a business, and there's easily room for one more Pocket Lover. The money's good, and all you have to do is have sex! Aside from that, Summer's turning into an artist, and Jennifer is pretty involved in figuring out the machine. You can do most whatever you want... provided your kind Mistress is always served."

She frowned, seeming to think for a moment. "Do you think, umm, I'd make more money as a Pocket Lover if I shrunk more?"

I snorted, then laughed out loud - nearly dropped her in the process. "Ohhh... that was funny. That's all it'll take to shrink yourself to half this size, permanently? A bigger paycheck?" I laughed again, and gently put her down. "Well, I suppose you're still Vanessa. I have no idea if you'll make more. Maybe. The other two have a much better handle on what the fans want; I don't get real involved in that."

Scowling at me, she flopped onto her side, now looking into the distance. "I've been trying to figure out what your surprise was." She curled up to herself, wrapping her arms around her knees. "... but I can't." Vanessa paused, giving me an unreadable look and then holding up both hands. "What if... what if I say no, and don't shrink, and then it comes out later that, um, the surprise was something that would have convinced me to, you know, shrink - but the opportunity is gone then, and so you'd be like, oh fuck, I should have told her?"

I raised an eyebrow at her. I think I'd parsed her stilted and confused sentence correctly, anyway. "So you're saying I should tell you, or risk you making the wrong choice."

She nodded.

"Well... nah, fuck that. Not telling what it is." I chuckled. "See, I think you're really struggling with something else. You're trying to figure out if you *care* what the surprise is."

She looked up at me, about to say something, then stopped. She was silent for another few moments, then I could barely hear her next. "F... fuck you... made me like this... made me... like it..."

I stroked my fingers down her small back. "Well, V, you don't have to worry. See, I love you." She looked up at me, incredulous, but I stopped her with an index finger on her mouth. "I've got a pretty weird way of showing it, I know - shrinking you like this and controlling you and all - but I don't just shrink any girl. It has to be someone I really want."

"You... I never loved you back, you know." She turned to me, scowling and trying to summon a really vicious look. It was almost cute on her tiny face. "Back then. You were a fucktoy. An easy, no-strings-attached way to get off. You were my roommate, and it was convenient."

I blinked. "I know." She'd said it like was some big revelation, but it had been pretty obvious to me back then, let alone now. "Vanessa, if I just hated you, I could have taken revenge really easily when you showed up. I could have made you incredibly stupid, made you turn yourself in - or just made you disappear.

"If I just wanted you for your looks, well, I could have prettied up someone else. If I hated your personality right down the core, well, I could have changed that too. No, Vanessa, I want you - specifically. I want you to shrink into my toy forever, and I know it's getting harder for you not to see it that way."

I bit my lip, despite myself. My nipples were incredibly hard as I laid out my desire, naked and shameless. Yes, I loved her; I wasn't lying. I knew that now, though I'd kind of only half-realized it at the time I began her reduction. I also knew that I was a twisted pervert and I was driven mad with lust at the thought of girls being shrunk into my toy lovers. I wasn't really ever going to be able to separate the two.

I didn't want to be mean. Well... that's a lie. I'd been pretty damn mean to her already, and had enjoyed it - more than I thought... but it was just a temporary thing. I could already feel the same odd desire to cherish and adore tiny Vanessa that I felt for Summer and Jennifer - the same desire that had them almost walking all over me at times, like a cat's owner wondering who's really in charge. It had gotten stronger every time she shrank, and now that she was my helpless little toy I couldn't help but want to coddle and spoil her... even with her awful personality.

Fuck if I know what makes me tick.

I shrugged. "Well, you've got plenty of time to think. I need a snack, though." I turned, sliding off the bed and into my foam slippers. I gave a stretch, then shuffled out of the bedroom and into the kitchen, rummaging for something more substantial than booze or crackers. For once, I didn't bring my toys with me.

Twenty minutes later, I walked out of the bathroom - to find the drone whirring in the air near the bed, its camera fixed on the girls, who were now all three together at the center of the bed... and making love.

Vanessa was flat on her back, the blanket forgotten with her legs spread wide and her phone next to her, the screen showing a text ready to send - to my special number, reading 'SHRI'. Between her legs, Summer was gently lapping at her pussy, while Jennifer was straddling the blonde's face. As I dropped the towel and carefully drew close to the sordid, wonderful scene of the three toys' first lovemaking together, I began to make out what Jennifer's small voice was saying.

"Yeah, right there... oh, fuck, so good... come on, press it... you know you want to shrink... real small... oh fuck, imagine us both dominating her, Summer..." I was a bit stunned to hear Jennifer talking like this, but from the look on her small face said she was really into it. Our eyes met for a moment as she licked her lips, cupping her breasts as she moaned aloud.

Vanessa's confused, frantic expression was priceless - but I could see from the way her legs writhed and back arched that Summer was doing her finest work on the nine-inch girl's pussy. The blonde's hand - the one that wasn't busy with Jennifer's clit - wandered over to her phone as she glanced toward it, then she sat me and quickly snatched it back to Jennifer's... snatch.

I inched my face closer and closer to the three tiny women making love, watching Vanessa be totally absorbed by the pace the smaller two girls set. Summer was all but controlling Vanessa's whole body with her tongue, and Jennifer didn't give her more than a second at a time to gather her thoughts - insistently pushing her tiny pussy onto Vanessa's little mouth, constantly reminding her of how much easier it would be if Vanessa just shrank.

My own fingers found my clit, dancing on it as I watched my toys use her. Of course she was meant to be smaller; look how easily she was letting Summer and Jennifer use her. The other two girls were quite a bit smaller than her. They must have also sensed it in her - the need to be used.

Jennifer began to cum on her own - she probably meant to go longer, but all that shrinking talk must have pushed her over the edge. Her hips bucked, and she slickened Vanessa's face with her juices as her pussy spasmed. Cupping both breasts, she yelled at the top of her small lungs as she shook, then finally slumped down, disengaging herself from Vanessa's tired tongue.

Vanessa's hands found Summer's head, working down through her long brunette hair as she clutched the eight-inch girl's lips to her sex. The blonde stared into my eyes as she approached the edge of her own climax - such confusion and emotion on her little face. Jennifer, still flush from her orgasm, pushed Vanessa's phone a bit closer, getting her attention briefly as it bumped against her side.

"Imagine how good it would feel... to cum and shrink at the same time..." Jennifer said it quietly, seductively; I almost didn't hear, and wouldn't have were I not so close. My nude body now curled around all the girls, surrounding them; my breasts and face were like a massive wall to their side.

Jennifer reached over toward the phone, tapping in the two remaining letters to finish the word 'SHRINK', then presenting it to Vanessa with an open hand. "Think about how good it feels to cum at this size - and think how much better it would be, if you're the smallest. You might even be the best off out of all of us."

"No..." She gasped, never letting go of Summer's head for a moment. "...you all would just... use me... I've seen the way Summer just uses you like a... like a toy..." She mumbled the rest, losing herself again on Summer's tongue.

"You say that like it's a bad thing." Jennifer sat up, sitting near Vanessa with her legs carelessly spread. "Here's a secret you already sort of know - submission... giving yourself up so someone you love can use you for their own pleasure... it's better for you and them. So much less thinking to get in the way. I love it so much when Summer takes me. She doesn't ask, she just takes me, and it's so awesome when she does. We both cum so hard.

"You already knew that, didn't you, though... you never came harder before, than after Rachel started shrinking you - right? Do you think that's just because of the machine? Even just the thought of your great big Mistress picking you up and fucking you with her pinky just drives you nuts now, doesn't it? It's natural, when you're this size. Kind of comes with the territory. You can't stop thinking about being in your Mistress' warm hands, surrounded by her love, then she says the magic word and you just cu-"

"Fuck it!" Her hand slid toward the phone, slapping toward the send button. She missed once, sending a tingle of anticipation through me - did she mean to miss, would she try again? - then on the second attempt, she hit it.

I had barely even begun to play with myself and the orgasm hit me like a thunderbolt. Sudden, explosive, and unbidden - drawn instantly from the raw eroticism of Vanessa's choice. She was going to shrink for me.

I heard the distant whirring of the machine's coolant pumps starting up, sealing her fate. I hadn't bothered programming an abort code or anything. Vanessa would be permanently reduced to four and a half inches tall now.

"Ahhhhhhh fuuuck what am I doing!" Vanessa's small hand slapped the blanket as she likely just now thought of what a strange decision she'd made. Her legs went up, toes curling with the impending explosion of pleasure she had to be feeling from the combination of Summer's tongue and the machine's energy coursing through her - beginning her reduction.

Even as I, too, came, my hand didn't stop working my clit for even a moment. Jennifer - who had just cum too - was playing with herself all over again, at a slower pace but still swimming in lust. Likely fantasizing about what kind of ways she could use the newly minted toy for her own pleasure - having been the smallest for months now, an imagination like hers had to have been cooking up a thousand interesting things to do with someone she could dominate.

I could feel my hot juices running down my thigh as the wet sounds of my masturbation filled the room. Vanessa's dwindling was set to run very slow, taking about ten minutes, but I could make out the barest hint of her reduction already. Her hands had once easily covered Summer's head, but now didn't quite get all of it.

Vanessa's hips bucked and she wailed aloud pathetically as the pleasure exploded in her, too. I was more than aware, of course, that it would only be after she shrunk that the real work would begin. Saying she had a few bad personality traits was an understatement, and smoothing those out would be a long-term project. She was mine now, though, and I wouldn't give her up. My precious toy.

I scooped her up gently as she came, the orgasm seemingly endless as the process at work in her body kept extending it. She quivered in my hand, her body limp and her heavy-lidded eyes meeting mine for a moment - she was barely lucid, so lost in pleasure.

"Will you... hahh... ohh... will you... promise... Rachel... hahh... promise me... take good care... of me?" She panted for a few moments as I slowly drew her closer. "Fffuuck... I'm soo ssmmaaaaallll, Raych..."