The Shrinking Machine Ch. 04d

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summer yelled up from below as she drew Jennifer closer, likely intending to use the little redhead's tongue on her own needy pussy. "You will call her Mistress!"

I could see small tears forming at the edge of Vanessa's eyes. I cupped my other hand around behind her, bringing her into a sitting position and making it hard to see how high up I had her. "Shhh... I know..." I brought her close to my face, whispering. "You're safe now, V. Always. Warm, safe, and all mine. Of course I promise."

With that, I stuck my tongue out slowly, reaching out with it toward her face - then dabbing with the tip at the sides of her eyes, wiping away the tears. Too small for me to taste the salt in them, and her face got a bit gooey - but she clearly understood the gesture. She gasped, tilting her head back and rubbing her chin along my tongue, then reaching out with both hands to hold it.

The gasping woman in my hands slowly began to caress my tongue, just as I began to return her affections with it. I ran it over her breasts, feeling the tiny poking of her stiff nipples, the light taste of her sweat as the tip reached toward her wet little sex. She wrapped her arms around my tongue, moaning into my mouth as my hot breath washed over her. Vanessa's last resistance had finally snapped. She was finally seeing the beauty of her new life.

The tip of my tongue reached her little pussy. She wailed as I attacked it, squirming my tongue about and forcing her to wrestle it while the pleasure overwhelmed her. I couldn't even really see her, and still couldn't believe how beautiful she was turning out to be. So perfect, small, and seductive. Her thrashing little body squashed against my tongue, boobs pressing into the muscle. Her head was inside my mouth now, and she was utterly at my mercy.

I rewarded her for being so good. I didn't stop or tease her; it was important she learn that submission, and pleasing her Mistress, was good for her. It meant pleasure and satisfaction for her.

Glancing down, I could see Summer and Jennifer had given up any pretense of making love to each other, and were both laying side by side and masturbating as they watched us. The drone whirred, camera recording Vanessa's final transformation in high-def. We'd edit it later, sex it up and put together the best parts into what I'm sure would be a best-selling video. Want to know how small Vanessa will make herself to become the next Pocket Lover? Find out, only $39.99 for a ten-minute clip.

"Ahhhh!!" Little Vanessa wailed on my tongue, her body tensing up. I didn't stop then, continuing to minister her miniscule pussy as the orgasm shattered her mind. The pleasure of shrinking and coming at once had to be mind-blowing, blotting out any second thoughts... or third, or fourth, any other thoughts at all really. She quivered and shook there, eventually going a bit limp and sliding back onto my hand completely - breath coming in gasps but a wide, dumb smile on her face. Yep, she was a toy now.

"Summer..." I laid down on my side, still holding Vanessa but no longer able to contain my lust. My brunette toy already knew what to do, and did a quick kippup, dashing across the blanket toward a pussy that dwarfed her.

"No, Raych... Mistress, I mean..." Vanessa said it through gasps, correcting herself before Summer could shout at her again. She held out a hand. "I should. Let me... I have to eat you out."

I bit my lip. I was about to explode anyway. Through an act of will, I pulled my fingers back, wanting Vanessa to do the honors. I put her down onto the blanket near my pussy, glancing at Summer. "Teach her."

The brunette approached my newest toy, pausing in front of Vanessa as she stood - and giving a small laugh as she noticed the blonde was no longer taller than she was. Taking Vanessa by the arms, she pulled the blonde in closer for a kiss - deep, passionate, and the only one they'd ever share at the same size. The new Vanessa would likely fit perfectly between Summer's legs when both were standing... I made mental note to set up a little test later on.

I shifted, raising one leg up and over the two - casting a shadow over them both for a moment until I settled back, head on a pillow against the headboard, looking down toward my spread legs. Between them, inches from my sex, were the gradually shrinking Vanessa, and Summer behind her - caressing the blonde from behind, gently coaxing her toward my folds and clit as she cupped the other girl's tits and played with her clit.

I sucked in air through my teeth as Vanessa made her first, hesitant contact with my pussy. This was no longer forced and in the dark beneath the covers; exploring me this way was new to her, and my pussy had to loom in front of her like some hungering beast that could devour her whole at any moment. It would only get bigger from her perspective as she shrunk, but she had to be swimming in thoughts of lust too - she was now literally surrounded in a world of sex, one she'd already succumbed to.

The blonde toy threw herself into me after only a slight touch to my folds, caressing my pussy with her whole tiny body. She used her entire mouth on my clit, as if she was sucking a huge penis, and her little blueberry-sized tits squashed between my pussy lips along with her arms and even a leg.

Summer was behind her, holding Vanessa in place and guiding her in a soft voice - teaching her, step by step, how to please her Mistress' giant pussy with her pathetically small body. She would have to use every inch of herself, from head to toe, every time.

I lost track of time. A precious minute became two, three, four... Vanessa's enthusiastic, if sloppy, attention to my sex was distracting me from her beautiful diminishment. She was becoming smaller for me. Already she was almost two inches less than herself, and Summer was having to hold her slippery little body up a little in order to give her full access to my sex. Both of their bodies were glistening with my cum, even more than my often-wet pussy secreted; shrinking girls does that to me.

I heard a wail off to my side, where Jennifer was playing with herself atop a pillow - I guess she'd crawled atop it to get a better view. I met eyes with the tiny redhead, and for a blissful moment I could see the look of simple, unadulterated lust in her eyes. None of the usual hesitation, overthinking, or intellectual aloofness. She was here, alive, and utterly in this moment - lost in the pure eroticism of it.

Her head fell back and she came, without my coaxing or command. Her hips bucked and her hand continued to whirl about her little clit, glistening girl-stuff coating the place between her legs and a tiny spot on the pillowcase.

It was her high, soft wail that pushed me over. She made this odd sound, sometimes, when she came - only once in a while, when she was totally given over to her lust. We'd never managed to make her to do it on camera, for the show, and she couldn't fake it on command even if I ordered her to.

I turned back to the other two as I came, bunching up the blanket in my fists as I shook - forcing my hips to stay down, for fear of harming my newest possession. Summer gave her the final guidance she needed, telling her she was about to make the Mistress cum.

My chest heaved, my breasts shook, and pleasure crashed in waves out of my sex. Gritting my teeth and arching my back, I came hard, feeling each individual massive pulse of sexual bliss as it flowed out of my clit and through my whole lower body, filling me with love. I was so glad I'd shrunk Vanessa; I knew she'd make a fantastic toy.

It went on longer than usual, but I suppose just about everything with this fantastic little session was a bit better and longer than the norm. A minute later, I was laying back, cooling off and reveling in the post-coital bliss of it; damn, that had been good. I looked over at Jennifer, who was smiling at me, laying back in almost the same pose as me.

Looking down, I could see that Summer was pulling Vanessa away from my pussy, knowing I'd want a minute or so to recover. The blonde, her eyes closed, still flailed her arms around for couple moments, trying to find the pussy she'd devoted herself to. She was beautifully small now, now reduced enough for Summer to carry her in her arms like a bride - but it would be another five minutes or so before she was finished.

Summer gently took her back a few steps, where I could clearly see them both, and knelt down to kiss the shrinking blonde - full on the mouth, again, and forcing her tongue into the smaller girl. I could see her little cheeks distending where Summer's much bigger tongue bulged them outward. Summer's fingers found Vanessa's clit, making the smaller girl abruptly begin to squirm in place - but despite being lubricated in my girl-stuff from head to toe, she couldn't escape Summer's embrace.

I didn't even look at Jennifer before I snatched her up offhandedly, plopping her down next to the others. I needed to see all three of them together. Jennifer must have sensed my intent instantly - after only a second to get her bearings, she crawled over to the other two and her tongue joined Summer's fingers on the shrinking blonde's pussy. Her small, uncontrolled wailing echoed through the room as pleasure overwhelmed her.

By the time today was done, I didn't intend for her to be able to count the number of orgasms she'd had. I would bury any second thoughts or regrets she might have with her decision under a tsunami of pleasure. When she finally got a moment to think, she'd be so well-fucked and sated that her resistance to being a toy would be forgotten.

A minute later, as Vanessa shrunk to six inches, Summer had moved Vanessa and Jennifer into a sixty-nine together - another odd little celebration of Vanessa's loss of size. Jennifer rose up as she came, a wide grin on her face. I was curious what kinds of erotic abuses of her new authority she was already cooking up behind those tiny blue eyes.

Summer turned to me, gesturing toward my sex. "Mistress, let us."

"Huh?" I glanced down, and realized I'd been masturbating. Oops. Summer was right; that was what I had them for. "Right." I took my hand away, gesturing them back toward me - then pausing as they together crawled toward my pussy. I bit my lip, having just hit on a wonderful idea. "Wait... the two of you, use her to fuck me."

"Whaaa—AAAH!" Vanessa was suddenly lifted by the other two, turned so her feet were pointing toward my sex, and then pushed forward. She wailed aloud as her feet were shoved into my hungry pussy, then her calves... all the way up to her waist. Summer and Jennifer shifted, coming up behind her head and bracing their waists against her shoulders - then ramming their hips forward, as if they were fucking me.

They shoved wailing little Vanessa into me, bodily, making me shudder with lust. Inch by inch her tiny body was buried inside me, from her slim little waist, up her rib cage, then even her jiggly tits vanished into me. I could feel every bit of her writhing, the flow of their shared hot breath over my clit, and even her arms slipping inside to masturbate herself as she was used for a dildo.

For my part, I only played with my nipples - allowing the other three free reign over my pussy. They knew me well; Summer, in addition to providing much of the firm thrusting that kept Vanessa pumping in and out, also used her mouth on my clit in a surprisingly smooth, lovely motion. Jennifer held the twisted little scene together, pushing and pulling in places and giving the ever-reducing Vanessa a little help with kisses and tit-suckling.

It was a total, insane, beautiful mess down there, and I'm not even sure when my next orgasm started, or if it was one or two. Pulsations of joy surrounded tiny Vanessa, enveloping the body that was so perfectly contained in me. The pleasure felt so powerful, so all-encompassing - it was like my orgasm was what caused her final bit of shrinking, rather than the machine. I could actually feel the process of her being reduced the rest of the way within my body.

My back arched, and I forgot the other two girls as I came - my fingers unable to resist playing with my clit. Back arching, toes curling, voice screeching louder than anything, I lost myself to the tidal wave of raw orgasm that blasted through me. This was so hot, what Vanessa had given to me. I'd be so good to her. I'd use her so well. I'd love her. Most of all, I'd make myself cum so hard, so much, with her as my possession.

I probably passed out for a while, waking up feeling tired - but incredibly sated. An odd sensation down below - squirming - as I realized something was in my pussy. I sat up and looked down, to see a tiny blonde head poking out of my sex, hair matted to her skull. Vanessa looked up at me, confused, and then squirmed again - making me gasp.

"Kind of stuck here, Ra- I mean, Mistress." She frowned, then tried to shrug - making me shudder again. "It's... actually kind of nice, though... warm, wet... it feels, I don't know, just so... right?"

"Good... so stay there a minute." I stretched, feeling incredibly satisfied and just relaxing for a moment. If I concentrated, I could feel her small motions inside me - the slow expansion and contraction of her breathing, and the little fidgets she made as she adjusted herself. It might be nice to go to sleep with her like this...

"Oh hey!" Her small voice called out from between my legs. Shimmying out of my pussy halfway, her face appeared over my clit, one arm holding her in place while the other pointed at me with a tiny, glistening finger. "Where's my surprise?"

I frowned, and folded my arms behind my head.. "You didn't figure it out? It should have kicked in almost the moment you pressed the button."

"Huh?" Her little butt squirmed against my folds as she adjusted a bit more.

"I gave you my kink." I shrugged. "Basically, I just copied and pasted my love of shrunk girls into your brain. Only difference is, I get off on shrinking girls into toys and playing with them, but you get off on being a toy girl now." I fished around on the side table for the tablet, curious about something, but it was a few inches too far. I groaned.

"I... oh. Explains why I liked all that so much just now..." She paused. "Wait, what about all of whatever those two want to do to me? They're going to use me like their own personal sex slave, right? Why wouldn't you have made that my kink too!" Her voice took on an almost whiny, petulant tone toward the end.

I frowned at her, which made her quickly recoil on instinct. She'd displeased her almighty Mistress. I smiled, satisfied she was learning her place. "No need for that. You chose to shrink knowing what it would make you to them, right? They're probably going to use you more than me now, so get used to it. You're going to be their little fuck-slut, and you'll provide them pleasure whenever they want, however they want it - and they're going to want it a lot."

"I... oh!" Vanessa yelped as Summer approached behind her again, gently extricating the smallest toy from my pussy. A little wet sound was made as her feet slipped out, and she was presented to me by Summer with both arms held up high - her body shining with my juices, like a perfect and naked little treasure.

I accepted her, holding her easily between finger and thumb as I brought her to my face. I was bigger than ever before her now, the size of a mountain. She was nothing to me... but also everything. My toys were my life, and precious.

Without a word, I stuck my tongue out again, and brought her to it. She moaned and wailed as I cleaned her with it, licking up all my own juices - from the bottoms of her tiny feet to the top of her small head. When it was done, I planted a kiss on her breasts and face, taunting the jiggly little orbs on her chest with my tongue - then placed her back on the bed with Summer and Jennifer. "Start teaching her what you like. She's ours now, and you two can use her whenever I'm not."

"Yesss!" Summer sounded quite enthused. "Come here and get to work, you useless pussy slut!" Summer flung herself backward as she held Vanessa, making the other girl wail as she landed on her back and spread her legs - and immediately pushed the blonde down between them.

I started up the tablet, idly curious how much accumulator charge that whole episode had used up. I was greeted by a dialog box, as expected.

access instance TXBT0002 confirmed - credentials verified - sequence complete on pre-selected subject

Right - so up there is...

Wait... access instance *two*?

I glanced at the girls - Summer had her hand on Vanessa's head now, forcing the smaller woman to devour pussy in a way she'd never been forced to do before. Vanessa seemed to be taking to it a bit quicker than expected, though that wasn't saying much. Jennifer was approaching from the side, licking her lips and wondering when she'd get her crack at the blonde. I tapped the blanket near her. "Jennifer, did you run a test sequence through the Bluetooth channel?"

"Hmm?" She didn't look at me, her eyes fixed on the blonde between Summer's legs. I couldn't blame her; not only was she hot, she was tiny in front of Summer. Her entire body, lying down flat, almost fit between the brunette's legs entirely.

"Jenny!" I tapped the bed again, and she turned to me, surprised.

"Oh!" She blinked, thinking. "Wait, the thing we used to shrink her? No... I mean, the coding side was always you, I wouldn't have even touched it."

"You're sure?" I peered at her. "I need you to be sure."

"Mistress...?" She seemed confused. "You know I can't lie to you, right? I mean, you made it straight-up impossible. I can't even say 'I don't want to suck your tiiiiiiii-'" She choked on the last word, squinting and trying to force it out - and failing. "I never touched the text channel." She turned away from the scene, finally, and climbed my thigh after a running start, making her way up my stomach toward my face. "What's wrong?"

"Mistress?" Summer sounded concerned. Even Vanessa poked her head up out from between Summer's legs, confused and probably wondering if she'd get in trouble for not continuing to eat out the brunette who now dwarfed her.

Summer's tone changed. "Mistress, let's go have a look." She picked Vanessa up by the chin, pushing the confused and newly shrunk girl toward Jennifer, who immediately grabbed her and shoved the blonde between her legs.

I picked Summer up, leaving the other two - they were quite involved with one another already - and stepped out of the room, thinking furiously. I didn't even bother to put anything on, walking out into the much colder hallway and ignoring the goosebumps on my skin.

We stepped into the machine's room, and I moved Summer to be gently held between my teeth as closed the door behind me. I set up at the main control station, taking it out of idle and putting Summer on the tabletop and quickly tabbing through status screens and walls of system logs.

Her tiny eyes were following everything, but she didn't know the code and system stuff. She turned to me. "How bad is it?"

"They got in on the 21st." I continued typing, tabbing through logs as fast as I could.

"Yesterday?"

I blinked. "Huh? Oh, no. Five months ago." I pursed my lips. "Fuck. This is bad. I can't believe I missed this. Fuck!" I slapped the base of the keyboard with both palms as I came to the log I was looking for, then pointed at the offending lines. "There. Fuck! That's just a couple days after I finished the Bluetooth module."

"What did they use the machine to do?" Summer asked, in a strange, calm monotone. She sounded... almost professional.

"Nothing." I tapped the screen at the highlighted lines. "It was disassembled then. This was a week or two after I shrunk you, and had packed everything up in the car. I'd meant to put the machine back together as soon as I got home, and was coding up a new interface the whole time, but..."