The Shrinking Machine Ch. 04d

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"... but you kept getting sidetracked with fucking your new toy. Me." She glanced over her shoulder, giving me a smile for a moment. "Shrinking was still the best thing that ever happened to me, and that's about when I started to realize it." She paused, turning around, showing bare breasts propped up by arms folded beneath them. "If they didn't use the machine to zap us all, what did they get while they were in?"

"Everything that was on the new server at the time... which was schematics and build instructions, about half of Dad's notes, plus the current machine runtimes and all the previous ones. So at that point, that would just be shrinking you, and turning you into my little slave."

Summer sat on the edge of the keyboard. "Loving slave. So they got the program?"

I shook my head. "No. The runtimes are the actual commands the kernel sends to the emitter. How much energy to send where, wavelengths, that stuff. Nothing about how to arrive at each figure, just what energy to put where and when." I sat back in my chair. "The kernel is separate. I've always kept Dad's actual server completely offline - it's only hooked up to the machine. At the time, when I wasn't shoving you down my panties, I was testing earlier versions of the mobile control system - what eventually became the tablet interface."

Summer stood again. "So then they got extremely specific machine instructions for expanding boobs, shrinking girls, and mind-controlling them into loving slaves. But none of it was in a super useful format, and this is assuming they even knew what any of it was." She frowned. "You know, chances are this was just some random kid looking for your credit card information or whatever."

I raised an eyebrow at her. "What?"

"I spent two years trying corporate espionage cases, a while before you shrunk me. Hacking figured into it a lot." She paused, taking a breath. "I know tracing them or whatever is movie bullshit and they're long gone unless we zap a few FBI or intelligence types - which is probably a bad idea, especially since the accumulator has to be pretty low right now - and this happened months ago. We've moved since then, and did it in a way that would be really hard to trace - even for someone who could hack us."

I thought for a moment. It sounded reassuring. She had a point - we'd already moved since then, and the new server setup was incredibly secure. Most of it wasn't even online, and the tablet I used to control it remotely used a type of encryption that even a big spy agency might need a decade to break.

The schematics were super complicated, and the accumulator in particular was so complicated that Jennifer had yet to figure it out. Even if whoever it was knew what everything was - which was unlikely - they'd still have to acquire and build it all physically... which had taken Dad years, and bankrupted him... and at the end they'd still lack the kernel. They'd only have the same commands I'd used up to that point - the ones which shrunk Summer into what she was now.

"We obviously need to review all the firewalls, cycle all passwords, and audit all the logs." Summer was pacing back and forth as she spoke. "Audit your dad's old server too. Could be someone hacked it before, and came back thinking they'd steal his money again."

I spent the next hour going line by line through as much as I could, changing out passwords, purging old codes... everything I could think of. In the end, we didn't find anything else with any hint of being compromised. We seemed to be in the clear.

When I finally pulled Summer into my hands again, my pussy was soaking the chair. I'd been trying to ignore her bouncing little tits as she paced back and forth for some time, and was finding this odd, forceful, focused side of her personality kind of interesting. She didn't seem to hesitate to boss me around when it came to protecting our life together. Maybe I hadn't quite drained her willpower, or it had come back somehow?

I went back to the bedroom when it was really late, almost morning. Jennifer was standing over a kneeling Vanessa at the time, forcing the blonde to eat her out and constantly berating her lack of skill, but her heart wasn't in it. She seemed really tired, and for that matter we all were.

I gave each one more goodnight cum, and went to bed with semi-happily shrunk Vanessa not far away - nestled safely between the other two. We'd spend the next week or so training and fine-tuning her, ensuring she turned out to be the perfect toy. All went well for a while, and we all orgasmed a dozen or so times a day - more for Vanessa.

In hindsight, though, I really, *really* should have paid more attention to that hacking thing...