The Silver Anklet Ch. 07 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
submaster
submaster
232 Followers

"Oh...hi...err...this is Lucy...you know...from the pool this morning?"

"Ah, right, young Lucy! I was so hoping you might phone. I do hope that you've decided to come this evening. With any luck that hubby of yours hasn't turned up."

"Well no he hasn't and yes I would like to come if it's still OK," I replied.

"That's my girl! A lass like you shouldn't be alone, it's criminal. You will enjoy yourself I guarantee it. It should be a lot of fun. Why don't you tell me which room you're in and I'll collect you in an hour. How does that sound?"

After mumbling agreement and giving him my room number, Ted added: "Look I hope you don't mind me asking but if you have one with you it would be great if you could wear a short dress -- the shorter the better. You need to show off those beautiful sexy legs of yours, they're really quite stunning you know. Well, bye -- see you in an hour". I was so taken aback by that comment that he hung up the phone before I could reply but must admit I was quite flattered.

Luckily I had bought a new dress with which I had intended to dazzle Michael while we were here. It was a black, sleeveless, form-fitting number and was indeed short, ending about ten inches above the knee, so would certainly meet with Ted's approval. It had a waistline that clung closely to the contours of my body and wide straps that crossed over the front to a button halter closure behind the neck, leaving my back bare to the waist and exposing the swell of my breasts at the

Front. It would inevitably attract attention and I was very nervous about displaying myself in such a revealing dress. Wearing it for Michael was one thing but wearing it in the company of a bunch of strangers was quite another and I was not sure I could summon enough courage.

Conscious that I didn't have much time before Ted would be knocking on the door, I quickly removed my bikini, padded over to the bathroom and jumped in the shower. The soothing jets of hot water calmed my nerves and I used my favourite shower gel to thoroughly cleanse my body from head to toe.

After my shower I dried and brushed my hair and painted my finger and toe nails a lovely coral colour. Then I had to decide what I should wear underneath my dress. Because of its figure-hugging nature I certainly couldn't wear a bra, although I knew this would mean that inevitably my rather protruding nipples would be outlined beneath the material of my dress and become even more noticeable if they hardened, which lately they seemed to do with only minimal prompting or stimulation.

Then came the question of panties. Again because of the form-fitting nature of the dress anything more substantial than the tiniest thong would, I felt sure, show through and might, even then, show a faint line. Anyhow, that was my reasoning for deciding to wear nothing at all under my dress. However, the whole scenario of today's events in the pool, and indeed over the last two weeks, had put me into a heightened state of sexuality and going without underwear was I guess inevitable. It was risky but I knew that I would be feeling a constant adrenaline rush of naughtiness throughout the evening knowing I was naked under my skimpy dress.

I slipped into the dress and put on a pair of black suede strappy heels that I had also bought especially for this weekend. I knew Michael would find them sexy as they would show off my legs to their best advantage. In Michael's absence, I was rather hoping they would have the same effect on other people this evening.

I wore my wedding and engagement rings as usual, but I think you can guess what the only other item of jewellery I decided to wear -- yes, my sexy silver anklet with its little bells, which had become a kind of talisman of my newly-found promiscuity. I hoped it would draw further attention to my legs which, I had to agree with Ted, were probably my best feature, along with my 'puffy' nipples.

I looked at myself in the mirror and had to admit to myself that I was looking hot -- my innocent baby-face contrasting starkly with my sexy, daring attire. I decided to wear my hair loose so that it fell in golden waves over my shoulders and I was pleased that my skin was now a lovely golden colour through exposure to the sun over the summer. My dress was outrageously short and clingy and was sure to attract attention from the conference-goers, the majority being male, on their own and no doubt mostly married and on the lookout for some extra-marital fun.

I was beginning to doubt the wisdom of attending the event dressed as I was, and had decided to change into something a bit more conservative, when there was a loud rapping on the door and I realised with dismay that it was now too late to change.

"Lucy, it's Ted. Are you ready lass?"

My tummy was full of butterflies, but I gathered my senses, took a deep breath to calm myself, and opened the door. Without speaking, Ted's eyes widened and he immediately looked me up and down while his mouth gaped open.

"Wow! You're a sight for sore eyes and no mistake lass. You'll be the belle of the ball in that dress," said Ted, as his eyes fixed on my legs. I shifted uncomfortably as his gaze wandered around my body and I felt myself blushing. "I'm glad it's short just as I asked."

"Actually Ted I was thinking I might change into something a little less....err....you know, revealing," I replied nervously.

"No, no, you're fine as you are," said Ted quickly. "Stick with me and you'll be all right. Just don't let any of those randy car salesmen bastards chat you up." I looked at Ted and noticed he was still gawking at my body. He was wearing a black silk shirt that was rather too tight for his portly frame. The top few buttons were undone revealing a thick gold chain that nestled against his hairy upper chest. His beige chinos were also probably a size too small and strained against his waist and thighs, and he wore white slip-on shoes. I thought he looked faintly ridiculous and dressed inappropriately for a man of his age but he was so sure of himself that he obviously thought he was God's gift to women. I also noted that a large bulge had appeared at the front of his chinos and was alarmed to feel myself becoming immediately damp between the legs and regretting my absence of underwear. Before I could object any further, Ted grabbed my hand and led me from the room. He put his arm around my waist and led me along the corridor to the lift.

Luckily the lift was empty when we got in with Ted still holding me tightly around the waist as if he thought I might make a dash for it and escape back to my room at any moment -- which in fact had crossed my mind.

As the lift descended, Ted's hand began to creep ever so slowly down from my waist to the curve of my bottom. Shocked by his boldness, I grabbed his wrist and moved it back up to my waist, but almost immediately the offending hand wandered slowly downward again. I know I should have objected and pushed his hand away again but I felt unable to move as the familiar feelings of sexual arousal and submissiveness swept over me.

Emboldened by my inaction, Ted's hand moved further down and gave my bum the gentlest of squeezes. I gave a little yelp and closed my eyes. I then felt the hand slowly move in a circular stroking motion. This is crazy I thought. You hardly know this man yet you are letting him blatantly feel you up and you are doing nothing to stop him. You are a young married woman, a teacher, and he is an old, sleazy and cock-sure car salesman. Coming out of my daze, I twisted my body away from him.

"Hey, don't be like that young Lucy. I was just trying to be friendly. Anyway, I saw you gawping at my old tool earlier so don't play the innocent with me."

Before I could respond, to my relief the lift slowed and stopped at a lower floor. The doors opened to admit a group of four men. Ted placed his arm around my waist again in a proprietary manner as the men eyed me up and down with stupid grins on their faces. I then had to suffer the inevitable jokey comments from the four, who clearly knew Ted.

"Hey, nice dress love -- what there is of it."

"I say young lady, can you get those dresses in shorter lengths."

"Don't keep her out too late Ted. She's probably got homework to do."

"Aren't you going to introduce us Ted, you old perv?"

I was blushing furiously as this banter continued and looked down in embarrassment. I was annoyed with Ted for not intervening. Instead he just

told them my name and that I had agreed to go with him to the dance because my husband had 'abandoned' me and I was feeling in need of a 'real man'. The men roared with laughter and, just as I was about to set the record straight, the lift doors opened on the ground floor.

Ted held me back as the men got out and I could hear them talking amongst themselves as they moved towards the ballroom.

"I don't know how the bugger does it. He's old enough to be her grandfather."

"Yeah, she's a little stunner. The lucky old sod."

"Did you see those nips poking out? She obviously wasn't wearing a bra."

With his arm still tight around my waist and, grinning broadly, like the cat that got the cream, Ted propelled me forward.

The dance was taking place in a large function room on the ground floor. As we got closer I could hear the loud insistent thumping beat of the music. The room was dimly lit but with strobe lighting darting around the floor and walls. Around the perimeter of the room were several separate booths each with leather upholstered bench seats around three sides of a table. The DJ, headphones clamped to his ears, was in one corner and in front of him was a raised dancing area where a few single women and couples were gyrating to the music. Looking around, however, I was not surprised to discover that men outnumbered women by a considerable margin.

I felt a number of eyes boring into me and noticed a lot of men nudging one another and pointing in my direction as we walked into the room. I looked down self-consciously as Ted led me to one of the booths in the far corner of the room. I was feeling extremely nervous and apprehensive about being amongst so many strangers. But I must confess I was also rather enjoying being the object of attention and as I was escorted across the room made matters worse by swaying my hips in an over-exaggerated way.

The booth was occupied by the two couples who were with Ted in the pool earlier and they shuffled up to make room for the two of us as we approached. I held the hem of my dress firmly to prevent it riding up as I sat down next to the tall, slim blonde who introduced herself as Angie. She looked at me curiously. 'I guess you didn't take our advice from this morning about Ted. Don't say we didn't warn you!' She said laughingly. The other three joined in the laughter.

Ted, who had made sure he was sitting next to me on my other side, placed his hand on my knee in a gesture of reassurance. "Don't take any notice of them sweetheart. You're safe with me, I'm a perfect gentleman." This brought forth a further round of laughter from the other four and I just smiled nervously. Ted then introduced me to the other three. Angie was with her boyfriend, Rav, a studious looking Asian man, with thick black hair and glasses. The older woman was introduced as Sandy and she was accompanied by her husband, Colin, a large, jovial man with thinning brown hair and a full beard. Angie, Rav and Colin were all apparently work colleagues of Ted. Sandy had decided to accompany her husband 'to make sure he wasn't led astray by Ted' as she put it.

They all proved to be very good company and they quickly put me at ease with their inclusiveness and good humour. They seemed surprised but very interested in the fact that I was a primary school teacher.

"You don't seem old enough Lucy. I bet you've not been long out of school yourself," said Colin. This was met with a sharp slap on his arm from Sandy. "Don't embarrass the poor girl Colin."

Ted, with his hand now planted a little higher up my leg, joined in the teasing.

"I wish we had women teachers like you when I was at school. The ones we had all seemed so bloody ancient and dowdy."

As the conversation continued, I explained that my husband wasn't able at the last minute to be with me at the hotel and that he had persuaded me to come on the trip on my own. I showed them some photos of Michael on my phone which received some complimentary comments from the two women.

"He's a real hunk, Lucy. You lucky girl," said Sandy, warmly.

"He certainly is," agreed Angie. "Put's this lot to shame," she added, waving her arm to indicate the men in the room.

I also explained that I had decided to accept Ted's invitation to relieve the boredom and to have an excuse to wear my party dress that I had bought especially for my stay.

"Well, I for one am also glad you were able to wear it," said Colin, pointedly looking at my chest and the clearly defined nipples showing through the material. This was followed by another good-natured slap from his wife and further hoots of laughter around the table, making me blush furiously.

"Hey! Enough of that Colin. You're a married man remember? Anyway, this lovely young lady is under my protection tonight so don't get any ideas," said Ted jokingly.

Ted then gave my leg a little squeeze and I could feel his hand slowly creeping up my bare thigh. I took a sharp intake of breath in reaction. My whole body stiffened and I gave out a little gasp of surprise. Angie gave me a curious look and to my horror her eyes looked down and she could clearly see what Ted was up to. His hand was now applying pressure between my closed legs in an attempt to part them. As his hand edged towards the hem of my dress, Angie's eyes widened in surprise, either because of Ted's behaviour, my own apparent inaction, or probably a combination of both. Luckily, from their side of the table, the others couldn't see what was going on.

My own feelings were of increasing arousal, not only because of what Ted was doing but also because Angie was watching Ted's movements intently. I half-heartedly tried to push his hand away, but he pushed it back and it continued to creep higher. As the rough skin of Ted's palm brushed lightly over the smooth skin of my inner thighs, a deliciously warm feeling was spreading through my nether regions. My eyes closed and my mouth flew open involuntarily and I could feel my heart thumping and my breathing becoming heavier. Just then Angie grabbed me by the shoulder causing me to start with surprise.

"Come on Lucy. You too Sandy. Let's go and dance. Ted can get the drinks in while we're on the floor and we can leave the men to ogle."

Angie pulled my arm gently but her look was determined. I got up quickly to join her and she grasped my hand firmly and led me to the dancefloor. Sandy followed us and we joined a few other women who were gyrating to some up-tempo funky classics being played loudly over the sound system by the DJ. Ted's administrations had produced the usual effects on my body and I could feel the moisture between my legs as we danced, as well as the hardness of my nipples as they rubbed against my dress.

As we were dancing away, Angie leaned into me clearly wanting to say something, but the pounding music drowned out her voice. She leaned closer and put her mouth next to my ear.

"Oh my god, Lucy! What was that all about? Ted's probably three times your age. I thought I would get you out here so I could make sure you were OK, only you seemed a bit dumbstruck back there. I hope I did the right thing."

"I'm sorry Angie,' I replied sheepishly, "I didn't know what to do so I just froze. You must think I'm a right little slut."

"No no ...it's just that he has a bit of a reputation at the office and you look so innocent even with that sexy dress on. You're just the sort of sweet young thing he goes for. You just need to know what you're getting into that's all. Look, lecture over -- and it's none of my business. Let's just have some fun. Oh, and by the way, it was really hot. I know he's an ugly old sod, and he's just turned sixty, but rumour has it that he's got other attributes, if you know what I mean!" With that, Angie winked and wheeled away from me, with a broad smile on her face, and continued dancing.

The loud rhythmic music continued for some while and I really got into my dance movements. My belly dance lessons had really made my body loosen up, particularly around the hips and pelvis, and I was getting lots of admiring glances from the men in the room as I danced in a little group with Angie and Sandy, who were both pretty good movers themselves. I took occasional breathers back at our table and was kept supplied with a constant stream of gin and tonics -- my favourite tipple -- which helped me lose a lot of my initial inhibitions although I made sure I stayed standing to avoid Ted's wandering hands.

As the evening wore on I was getting more and more absorbed in my dancing. I was getting turned on by a combination of the incessant, sensual beat of the music and the admiring glances aimed in my direction. I was really enjoying the attention I was receiving and both Angie and Sandy were egging me on to be more outrageous. I willingly responded to their encouragement and my dancing became increasingly raunchier. My hips seemed to take on a life of their own as they swayed and thrust to the beat. I even tried out some of my belly dance moves which caused my two dancing companions to whoop and roar with laughter.

I knew I was drawing attention to myself but at that moment I was having such a great time I didn't care. I was spurred on in my actions partly by unfounded jealousy about my husband and his female boss and a feeling of wanting to seek some kind of revenge. In addition, I was just a little upset with Michael for not appearing to be the slightest bit jealous of me going out on my own that night. But above all I was feeling elated by my new sense of freedom and sensuality that had overwhelmed me since being taken under the wing of Uncle Ron.

I also had it in my mind to put on a show for my latest admirer, Ted, who had joined the very recent list of rather unattractive, overweight and older males I seemed to be inexplicably drawn to. I had to admit to myself that I was turned on by Ted's arrogance and self-confidence. I loved the fact that I was being controlled and letting events take their natural course without being hindered by my former inhibitions.

My exertions on the dancefloor produced a fine sheen of perspiration on my skin and my pussy was in a constant state of dampness. I made a point of regularly looking over at Ted as he sat at our table to make sure I had his attention. I was pleased to see that my sexy dancing was having its intended effect as his eyes seemed to be transfixed on my body. However, to my annoyance, he was regularly distracted from his staring by a constant stream of people going over to the table to greet him. He was clearly a well-known character amongst the conference-goers.

After a while the DJ announced that he had been requested to play some slower songs, no doubt by some of the men wanting to try their luck with the few females on the dancefloor. I decided to make a quick dash to our table, but halfway back I was met by Ted who had obviously made a beeline for me.

"Not so fast love! How about a dance with your date?"

Before I could say anything, he gripped my shoulders, wheeled me around and, with an arm firmly around my waist, led me back to the dancefloor. I meekly tottered along beside him and could feel his clammy palm on the bare skin of my back.

Owing to the shortage of women in the room we joined just a small number of couples dancing together. Ted quickly grabbed me and pulled me towards him, holding me tightly in a bear hug as we slowly shuffled around the floor. I was acutely aware that we must have looked a strange sight as we danced. Apart from the difference in our ages, in my heels I was a good 3 inches taller than Ted. I was also considerably slimmer.

submaster
submaster
232 Followers