The Silver Anklet Ch. 07 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To anyone who happened to glance in our direction it was quite obvious what Ted was doing. I felt a soothing cool draught of air as my dress had ridden up at the back fully exposing my bare behind to the world. In order to minimise my exposure I tugged down my dress at the front and moved so that my back was facing the wall. I looked around but no-one seemed to be paying us any attention although I caught a quick glimpse of Roger smirking at me while he danced with the redhead, who appeared to be struggling to extricate herself from his rather tight hold on her.

With alarm I now felt a finger beginning to push into my crack and due to the amount of lubrication already present had no difficulty in pushing all the way into my receptive vagina. A second finger quickly joined the first and Ted proceeded to pump his fingers in and out in a steady rhythmic motion. I moaned softly as I buried my head into his shoulder. I could feel an orgasm slowly building when the music ended and the lights came on. I cried out with frustration but quickly made myself respectable before being led back on slightly unsteady legs to re-join my friends at our table.

"Everyone still OK about continuing our party upstairs? I've got a few bottles to get rid of," said Ted expectantly. Everyone agreed and I got swept along with their obvious enthusiasm. Although I felt tired my overriding feeling was one of pent-up frustration at having been brought to the brink of orgasm a few moments ago only to be abruptly denied and my consequent yearning for sexual release. And, I was intrigued as to how the rest of the evening in Ted's room would progress, confident in the knowledge that I was an object of desire for at least three people who would be there.