The Silver Anklet Ch. 07 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Clearly emboldened by my earlier lack of protestations to his groping, Ted began to move one of his hands in a downward direction while his other arm continued to hold me in a vice-like grip. He then began to gently stroke my bum in little circular patterns, alternating with the occasional little squeeze which sent shivers down my spine. At the same time his left leg pushed between my legs, causing my already short dress to ride up even higher. I was, however, oblivious to the possible danger of exposing myself. I was wrapped up in feelings of exquisite pleasure and naughtiness and rested my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes. Ted's voice in my ear snapped me out of my reverie.

"Ii thought so!" he exclaimed, "You're not wearing any knickers are you sweetheart?"

I was taken aback by this and was so embarrassed that I remained silent. Ted was persistent however.

"I don't think you are, are you. I can't feel any bumps... well?" He said as his hand continued to explore my bottom.

"No." I replied in a small voice. Ted asked me to repeat what I had said.

"Sorry, didn't catch that. Can you speak a bit louder?"

"No, OK!"

Ted chuckled in my ear and gave my bum a hard squeeze. "You dirty little girl. What would your husband say if he knew? You're obviously not wearing a bra either. Is this all for old Ted's benefit lass?"

I didn't reply as Ted continued to chuckle to himself and grope my behind openly. I could feel his hardness growing as he pressed his groin against my upper thigh. It certainly seemed to be a substantial lump, and I remembered the large bulge in his bathing trunks from earlier, so I knew the rumours were true. My pussy was now gushing and I could feel a cool trickle of my lubrication travelling slowly down my thigh.

My discomfort was exacerbated by the growing fullness of my bladder and I told Ted that I had to go and pee, much to his disappointment. I disentangled myself and quickly made my way to our table to grab my bag and then to the toilets, which were outside the room and down a flight of stairs adjacent to the hotel reception area.

Once in the ladies room, I emptied my bladder and cleaned my soaking pussy and upper thighs as best as I could with some tissues from my bag. The rubbing and wiping made me even hornier but I resisted the temptation to bring myself off. I tidied my hair, reapplied my makeup and, reasonably satisfied with my appearance, I left the ladies room to make my way back.

I had only walked a few paces when I saw Colin coming towards me, presumably heading for the gents toilet. His eyes lit up when he saw me and he grinned broadly showing rather crooked teeth framed by his beard.

"That was quite a display you put on in there Lucy. Me and Sandy think you are a fantastic dancer. Pity old Ted spoiled our enjoyment by stealing you away, the dirty old bugger. Look, I don't suppose you would allow me the next dance by any chance?" He pleaded, touching my arm and looking at me expectantly.

I thought, why not? It would give me a break from Ted who didn't seem to care in the slightest that his groping was drawing attention to us, especially as we were one of only a very few couples dancing to the slow numbers. And Colin seemed pleasant enough and good company.

"OK, Colin, I think that would be nice but what about Sandy? I'm sure she would want you to dance with her," I replied.

His eyes lit up. "Oh, don't worry about Sandy. She won't mind. In any case from the way she was talking I think she would prefer to dance with you! Listen, why don't you wait there for a second while I go to the gents, I won't be long. Then we'll go straight to the dancefloor, as long as the music is still slow. I don't think I could keep up with you with the fast stuff!"

I nodded agreement and waited outside the gent's toilet for Colin to return. Although I was waiting only a few minutes, I had to endure the inevitable wisecracks and propositions of men who passed me on the way to and from the gent's toilet. One man in particular was obviously drunk and made a nuisance of himself. He was I guess in his forties, and seemed fairly typical, both in appearance and demeanour, of the men attending the conference. He was overweight, with greasy, thinning hair and a sallow complexion no doubt from spending too much time indoors behind a desk. His face was flushed and perspiring and he was clearly quite the worse for drink. He placed his hand on the wall next to where I was standing, invading my personal space and grinning stupidly.

"Hello darlin'. The name's Roger, by name and by nature if you know what I mean," he said, winking and laughing at his own witticism, which he must have used hundreds of times before. "I've been watching you out there. You're a very sexy little mover aren't you. How do you fancy coming up to my room and give me a personal dance? I can tell you're up for it." With that he made a lunge for my chest but I managed to sidestep him with ease, and he stumbled to one side.

"Aah, don't be like that. We'll have a good time I promise. If you're a good girl I might even let you suck my cock. I know you want to." He reached out again and this time he was too quick for me. He grabbed my left breast and squeezed it heavily causing me to gasp with pain. He then released his grip but continued to brush my breast lightly. I momentarily froze as this sudden change sent a little shockwave of pleasure through my body, and I could feel my nipple hardening under his touch. Like the true slut that I had become, I just stood there and let him touch me and I shamefully did nothing to stop him while my body responded to his touch. I grabbed hold of his wrist as if to pull his hand away but, to his evident surprise, I pushed it against my other breast which he proceeded to grope with relish. Both my nipples were now completely swollen and aching as they protruded noticeably from beneath my dress. The creep obviously thought his luck was in as I stood frozen to the spot and continued to offer no resistance to his enthusiastic fondling.

"Great tits babe," he drooled, "I think they need more attention upstairs in my room. What do you say?" He grabbed my hand and started to lead me away. My mind was all over the place and my submissive nature was getting the better of me so to my shame I did nothing to stop him. I had gone only a few steps when Colin emerged from the toilet. Coming to my senses, I quickly let go of the creep's hand and rushed into Colin's arms.

"Hey, where are you going ....oh I get it, I guess I'm too young for you," he said with exasperation as I put my arms around Colin's neck and kissed him on the lips, to show the stranger that I was accounted for. My subterfuge did the trick and the man reluctantly scuttled away mumbling to himself. Colin, however, was relishing this sudden and unexpected attention from a young attractive female and took me in a firm hold and started to kiss me with some urgency. His tongue probed my lips and I responded by opening my mouth and allowing my own tongue to intertwine with his. I pulled away gasping for air.

"Your whiskers are tickling me. I've never kissed a bearded man before," I said, giggling.

Colin looked me in the eye, laughing and wiping an imaginary bead of sweat from his brow. "Phew! I bet your schoolteacher colleagues enjoy going to work with you around!"

"No, not specially," I replied, "at least not in that way. They're all women."

"I'm sure some of them do, if my Sandy is anything to go by. She hasn't stopped talking about you since this morning."

"Look, I think we ought to be heading back to the dancing. I'm sure Sandy will be missing you." I said, untangling myself from Colin's hold.

"Missing you more like," he said, winking knowingly, "we must get that slow dance in though before the fast stuff starts again."

As we walked back I thought about what Colin had implied about his wife. I had had only one lesbian encounter in my whole life but that was only a few days ago and the memory was still fresh. Christine was a mature woman just like Sandy and her lovemaking had been tender and clearly knowledgeable of a woman's needs. Sandy was still an attractive woman. OK, she was a little overweight and her face beginning to show her age, but her eyes were a striking green and seemed to constantly sparkle with fun. And, as for that motherly bosom...well, the description 'ample' did not do it justice. And, she had marvellously shapely legs and a wonderfully curved bottom.

When we returned, to Colin's delight the slow numbers were still being played by the DJ. He quickly led me onto the dancefloor, no doubt in case I had changed my mind, and immediately held me close. I looked nervously over to our table and saw Sandy briefly glance in our direction, but returning to a conversation with Rav. I looked around for Ted and found him on the other side of the dancefloor dancing with Angie. It was a faintly comical sight, with tall, slim Angie towering over Ted. There was no sign of self-consciousness on Ted's part, however, as his roving hands explored Angie's body as they had done mine earlier. Unlike me, I am ashamed to say, Angie was attempting to resist his crude advances by continually grabbing hold of his wrists and moving them out of harm's way. I looked at hem closely and suddenly felt a ridiculous pang of jealousy.

My mind must been have been wandering and not concentrating on my dance with Colin as my thigh accidentally brushed against his groin and what was clearly an erection in Colin's trousers, making him gasp and hold me in a tighter grip.

"Oh! Sorry..." I said, quickly withdrawing my leg to a safer distance. I really didn't want to have to cope with another man's sexual advances that evening, especially in view of the presence of his wife (even though I was secretly pleased that I had aroused him).

"Don't be," he replied, "you can do that any time you like."

Although I was wary of Sandy's presence close by, I couldn't resist teasing Colin some more to see how he would react. I managed to manoeuvre our dance so that we were at the furthest point from our table. I then pressed myself against him in an obvious way and started to grind my hips in a circular motion against his hardness.

Colin responded by grabbing my bottom and pushing me harder against him. Again, I looked nervously across at our table but Sandy was still in deep conversation with Rav.

My head was resting against Colin's chest and I could feel and hear him panting rapidly as I continued to grind into him. His hands moved upwards to my bare back and then crept down again. I shuddered as his fingers crept under the waistband of my dress. They continued their journey until they were caressing the curve of my bum. His fingers explored further from side to side and then inched down into the crease of my bottom.

"Oh!...you're not..." he began. 'No, I'm not wearing any,' I replied before he could finish his question. "Visible panty line and all that." I added by way of explanation.

"No need to explain. Wow! Obviously no bra either. Just the dress between you and nature - I think I'm in heaven!"

Just at that moment the music finished and the DJ announced that the fast dance music would be returning. Colin, clearly disappointed, swore under his breath as I extracted myself from his clutches. I made my way back to our group and Colin quickly followed. I could see Angie and Ted had also stopped dancing. Angie had already re-joined her husband and Ted was making his way to the bar, presumably to get another round of drinks.

"Did you enjoy your dance, or are you just pleased to see me," said Sandy, laughing while staring at the obvious tent in Colin's trousers. Angie and Rav also joined in the laughter. Seeing my embarrassment at her remark, Sandy motioned for me to sit next to her.

'Don't look so worried Lucy, I'm not cross. To tell the truth it's nice to know his equipment is fully functional.' This met with further hilarity from the others, and I giggled along with them, relieved that Sandy had taken it in good part.

As instructed, I sat next to Sandy on the leather bench seating and Colin quickly sat down next to me on the other side. By that time I had been dancing the best part of two hours with only very brief breaks for liquid refreshment and my feet, unused to wearing high heels for that length of time, were aching badly. I bent down, undid the straps on my shoes and kicked them off, wiggling my toes with relief.

I caught Sandy staring down at my legs and, following her gaze, I suddenly realised with alarm the reason. In the process of bending down to remove my shoes, my dress had ridden up to such an extent that my pussy was almost exposed. My legs were together at that moment but I guessed they had drifted apart while I had been bent down and, in doing so, had revealed my bare crotch to the older woman.

"Would you like a foot massage sweetie? It might help," said Sandy, still staring at my legs. I hesitated but Colin offered his reassurance.

"Go on, Lucy, you won't regret it. My wife has magic hands and I speak from experience."

I love having my feet rubbed so I quickly nodded in agreement and Sandy yanked her skirt up and told me to lift my legs onto her nylon covered thighs.

"You have such pretty little feet Lucy," she said admiringly. Her hands felt warm and soft against my skin as she began to gently and painstakingly manipulate each of my toes in turn. She then proceeded to massage my whole feet -- gently at first, but gradually increasing the pressure. The experience was exquisite and I lay back into Colin's chest, closed my eyes, and let the feelings overwhelm me. Colin stroked my hair as Sandy's hands worked their magic, and she moved her hands to stroke my ankles. As she did so, her hand slid under my pretty silver anklet and she wiggled her fingers causing the attached little bells to tinkle, making her chuckle. "How cute is that!"

After a while, I suddenly realised that in the course of Sandy's administrations my legs had relaxed and, in doing so, had spread apart slightly and I opened my eyes to see her looking directly at my now fully exposed pussy. Angie and Rav were also staring intently in the same direction while Rav gently stroked Angie's breasts. Having an audience looking at my exposed slit, now slick with my juices, together with the wonderfully relaxing massage was really turning me on. I found myself squirming against Colin and emitting little whimpers of pleasure. I saw a few people giving me funny looks but luckily my semi-exposed lower half was obscured by the table top. At that moment though I did not care what people were thinking.

"We're going to continue the party upstairs in Ted's room later Lucy. What do you say?" asked Sandy, whose hands were now sliding sensuously up and down my calves. Not thinking too clearly at that precise moment, lost as I was in a kind of relaxed stupor, I just nodded in agreement and the other three smiled at each other conspiratorially.

"That's great! Ted will be so pleased," she added, just as Ted returned with the drinks. "Oh, here he is now. Hey Ted, Lucy says she is up for it later." Ted smiled broadly and winked at the others as he placed the drinks on the table.

,

Much to my disappointment, Sandy then stopped her wonderful massage and I reluctantly pulled my legs back down from her lap and adjusted my dress to a relatively decent level. Ted shuffled onto the seat next to Colin.

"Hey, let's dance some more!" Angie said, gulping down her drink. "Come on, Sandy. You too Lucy, I want to see those sexy moves again and I'm pretty sure a few others would too!"

I struggled back into my heels and Sandy held out her hands and pulled me up. Holding hands, we followed Angie onto the now crowded dancefloor. The few women dancing were surrounded by groups of men all now sufficiently inebriated to lose what reluctance to dance they previously may have had. I noticed my 'friend' Roger trying, seemingly unsuccessfully, to impress a rather attractive redhead. I studied him closely and, from a distance, thought to myself that he was really totally unaware that he was really quite an unappealing character, and chastised myself that, even so, he had nearly persuaded me to go with him to his hotel room. Then, noticing me looking at him, he abandoned his unsuccessful conquest of the redhead, worked his way over to our little group and proceeded to dance (if you can call it that) amongst us.

"Evening ladies. Are the old fellas not up to it?" He shouted above the loud thumping techno beat, and nodding in the direction of our table. He sidled up alongside me and cupped his hands to my ear. 'Nice meeting you again princess. I thought we had a bit of a thing going out there. Am I right?"

"No, you're not," I replied firmly, pulling away from him. He wasn't deterred however.

"I get it. Playing hard to get in front of your friends eh? Not like earlier," he shouted, which produced quizzical looks between Angie and Sandy.

"Look, please just go away will you," I implored.

I suppose his persistence was my own fault and I was deeply regretting my earlier fumblings with this man and the encouragement I had given him. No doubt seeing the scared look on my face, the other two women moved in protectively but, before they could intervene, Roger took the hint and sloped away, but not before shouting a parting shot so they could hear him.

"She let me have a feel of her tits earlier and I didn't hear any complaints then. Fucking prick-tease." He wandered away and headed back towards the redhead, no doubt to try his luck again.

Drama over, I continued dancing with my two new friends after I had assured them I was OK, although I wasn't entirely sure they believed me when I denied Roger's accusations that I had not resisted his advances outside the toilets. They probably would have been astonished to learn that, not only did I encourage him to paw my tits but, if Colin had not appeared when he did, I probably would have let him take me up to his room. I was disgusted with myself when I realised that despite Roger's boorish behaviour there was part of me that was perversely just a little turned on by his attention and the thoughts of submitting to his wishes.

The high tempo music continued for another hour or so and the three of us danced away happily. Again my movements became progressively raunchier as the night wore on and I was enjoying myself immensely. The three of us were surrounded by several drunken, leering men but this only made me dance more provocatively. I guess it didn't help that my braless tits were swaying about loosely beneath their minimal covering layer and that my dress was barely covering my bum.

The last dance was finally announced by the DJ, which was to be a slow number, and, inevitably, Ted quickly appeared by my side to the obvious disappointment of several of the men who had been dancing around us. Colin and Rav had clearly had similar thoughts and had joined their respective partners on the dancefloor. Ted immediately resumed where he had left off and his hands made a beeline for my bottom, squeezing my bum cheeks so roughly that it made me squeal. He manoeuvred me to the darkest corner of the dancefloor and slipped his hands downwards to the tops of my bare thighs. His touch was now gentle and sensual and the feeling was so arousing that I felt powerless to stop him despite the public nature of his contact. His fingers moved slowly upwards as the song continued and I shuddered as they slipped under the hem of my dress and began to caress my bare bum.

"Not here, please Ted. People can see us," I begged, but clearly unconvincingly as Ted took no notice of my pleas and kept stroking the soft skin beneath the tight material of my dress. I could feel his hands move down again and he suddenly cupped me between the legs and I could feel his fingers slipping and sliding against my saturated outer labia. In response, I moved my legs further apart to allow him easier access to my private areas. I gasped out loud as the tip of one of his exploring fingers slid against my now swollen little clit.