The Sins of the Fathers Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Spencer studied the empty glass. Finally, he looked up. "Jack, I gotta be honest. Things got a little out of control here last night."

"You mean the girls again? What the hell are they up to now? We've already had lesbianism; now, we have cross-dressing shit. What's left, bestiality?" Jack sipped his liquor, I hope you did better with their sleepover thing than I did.

"You might want to add lap dancing and under-age drinking to their list of accomplishments for the first month after graduating high school. But, none of that's what I am trying to talk to you about, Jack."

"Okay, what is it then? Shit! That's a pretty grim list of our failings as fathers already"

"Incest!"

Jack sat straight up at the word. "Incest ... as in?" Shit, now what?!

"You know Jack, incest as in father-daughter sex. Consanguineous sexual relations. Because of a certain client, we're kind of experts on that topic these days. God damn it, Jack, cut the shit! We need to talk. 'Incest', you know, the kinds of behaviors from which great evidence videos are made."

Jack downed his glass and looked thoughtfully at Spencer.

Jack ventured, "Can I assume that your father-daughter sex talk didn't go any better than ours?"

"If you mean, did I end up with my daughter naked in my arms with cum all over her tummy, then yes, Jack, it went poorly! Anything you might like to relate about yours, now?" Is there anything you didn't tell me or warn me about?

Jack leaned back, closing his eyes as he spoke, "Nikki looked like she'd pulled a train with the high school football team. Somehow my lesson to her on 'how to keep her panties on' kind of turned into a sexual Show-and-Tell. She ended up on her knees at my feet in her bra and panties covered in my seed. Then, as if that wasn't bad enough, she asked me to quit pretending I didn't want to fuck her."

"MacKenzie jumped my shit about going all 'Jungle Fever' over white girls. Evidently, about a week ago, she caught Tammy and me fucking, pretending Tammy was Mac. Pretty fucked-up, huh?"

Jack poured another couple of ounces into his glass. "Well, I guess that means no 'Father-of-the-Year' award for either of us. That's pretty fucking warped, pretending your girlfriend's your daughter. Ouch, Spencer! Just ouch! When did things get so screwed?"

"I think it's the tape. Yep, I am definitely blaming it on that fucking evidence tape. I hadn't even thought about this kind of shit till that tape. God damn it, Jack. This case is making everyone involved with it nuts. NUTZ—all in caps!"

"Well, this is fucked!"

"It gets worse, Jack." Spencer couldn't bring himself to look up from his glass. Yep, it definitely gets worse!

"How the fuck could it get worse?"Jack spit out. On second thought, maybe asking that's a bad idea.

"I wish there was another way to say what I'm about to say." Spencer raised his eyes; his voice was like the quiet before a storm.

He damn-near whispered, "I fucked Nicole last night."

In all the years they'd known one another, Spencer had never seen Jack truly dumbfounded. Well, in a fucked-up world, there's a first time for everything.

Jack just sat there for several seconds, staring into the glass. "My Nicole?"

"Yeah ... your Nicole, my goddaughter. Yes, Jack ... you know, Nikki!"

"Bull-fucking-shit!" Jack spewed, "She and MacKenzie are ..." But ... but ... I thought she was MacKenzie's. What the fuck did 'You're mine!' mean?

"Evidently not! Nope! Definitely not a lesbian. If it is any consolation, that's one worry out of the way."

Jack was still reeling, fumbling for words. "Son of a bitch! Christ Spencer, I just got through telling her mom that I was worried about her and MacKenzie being lesbians. How? I mean did you ... did she ... what the fuck, Spencer? How did this fucking happen?" Consolation? I've been reduced to babbling.

Spencer spelled it out, "About 4 a.m. this morning, I was sleeping. I woke up to find two girls blowing me. Look, when you wake from a dream of getting blown and it's real, I don't think you can understand what that does to your head, Jack. I woke up, already hard in a hot little teenage mouth. Honestly, I didn't know whose mouth it was at first."

Jack's cock started to lengthen. Wake up from a dream you are getting blown? How the hell can I get turned on listening to this? How the hell can you not get turned on listening to this? Jack, you're her fucking father. Hey, I'm still a man too!

"I thought it was Nikki, because I naively believed MacKenzie couldn't possibly know how to give a blow job. I was so wrong, it was Mac and she's definitely given a blow job before. Honest, Jack, it should have been Nikki, because MacKenzie's still innocent. She doesn't even date. Of course, then, neither does Nicole. Shit, where the fuck did they learn all of this sex shit?"

Jack blanched; and, Spencer instantly noticed it. "What?" What the fuck? Now, what?! Sweet God in heaven, could this morning get any more fucked?!

Jack sat there, chewing on his lower lip. "Spencer, ah ... I have a kind of a confession to make. MacKenzie and I ... ah ... I might have taught her to give head. I might be the one she learned from." Might be, my ass, word-parsing fucking lawyer!

Spencer stood, his voice raising, Might be? His normal restraint failed, "What the fuck does 'might be' mean? Was your dick in her mouth or not?"

"Spencer, I'm not making any excuse; but, that child showed up in my bathroom naked-as-fuck and grabbed my cock while I was pissing." I'm just going to skip over going to my daughter's room and watching them play 'Kissing Monster'.

"Next thing I knew, MacKenzie was kneeling at my feet, my hands were in her hair, and my nuts were resting against her lips. Spence, I was so deep that I don't even think she got a taste of it. Went straight to her little tummy." A protein shake. All six shots. And, it was fucking great head, Spencer. She only choked on it a little.

"Jack, I ought to knock you on your ass! You taught my teenage daughter to give head? Partner or not, that's just wrong on so many fucking levels!"

Spencer went from pissed-off to an emotional preemptive nuclear strike, he didn't even parse the next words. "You know what, Jack, old buddy? Nicole gives even better head than MacKenzie! So did you teach her, too? 'Cause Nikki doesn't gag. She swallows around it, Jack. That's an acquired skill. A girl doesn't swallow around her first big cock, Jack. They gag. But then, you know how that feels!" I bet you do, you fucker.

Now Jack suddenly found himself on his feet, voice rising, "Fuck you! No! I didn't fucking teach my own daughter to suck cock. You're telling me that my innocent teenage daughter throated that fucking hawg of yours and swallowed?! That's total fabricated, lying bull shit! Now, you're just trying to piss me off. And, you know what? It's working."

"Well, she didn't learn that swallowing shit from MacKenzie. You can't learn the 'secret of swallowing' by sharing stories or reading in the library at the local Catholic Girls School. You learn it by practicing. We learn by doing, Jack."

Both men stood, glaring at each other with only the coffee table between them.

Jack Grant threw down the gauntlet. "Maybe it's time we stepped outside, where the girls won't hear this. 'Cause I'm not at all sure that I'm not going to kick your ass."

In any fair fight, Spencer would win; there was no doubt about it. But, Jack didn't intend a fair fight, so the win would have some associated physical costs. In any case, each saw mayhem and physical damage to the other in their ego projections.

Spencer reached down and picked up his whiskey, tossing it back. "Well, here's to being good fathers." And no, fucker! Senior partner or not, you aren't going to kick my ass. I'm pretty sure about that.

Jack picked up his glass, downing its white-hot contents. "To being a good father. Outside, fucker!"

They strode thru the sliding doors and stepped out onto the back lawn. Jack walked a few paces from the house and off the concrete pad. Turning, he faced Spencer. Spencer followed a few feet behind, then reluctantly shifted his stance slightly to face Jack.

In MacKenzie's room, the girls were dancing. The beat was heavy and 'Daddy's Home' was playing. Hot and sweaty, they stopped the music long enough to go get water in the kitchen. As they passed the living room, MacKenzie noted her dad wasn't there. Odd.

"Water!" They chugged the bottles of water. Nikki glanced outside the kitchen window and nudged MacKenzie. Both the girls saw Jack reach out, take Spencer's hand, and tell him something.

"Spencer, you're the best friend a man could have and the best law partner. I hope the ass-kicking I'm about to deliver doesn't change that."

Spencer thought for a second, God damn it, I really like you, Jack; I sure as hell don't want to hurt you. Maybe you'll get careless, so this can be over quickly. "Jack, you're my best friend and a terrific law partner. I hope it doesn't change things, either." He smiled an 'eat shit and die, Mother-fucker' smile. "I'd miss fucking the women in your life. Your wife and daughter are some of the best pussy I've ever had. And I guarantee you that you kicking my ass won't change that one damn bit!"

The taunt had the desired effect, Jack lost it. "You son-of-a-fucking-bitch!" He swung with his left, without ever releasing Spencer's hand. He missed. Since it was his left hand, it probably wouldn't have done much damage anyway.

The girls were at the window now. "What are they doing?"

"I think they're fighting."

Spencer pushed Jack away and dropped into a boxer's stance. Jack advanced again. This time he was more cautious. His left hand shot out in a fist; but, Spencer's head wasn't where it was supposed to be. Jack missed again.

Like lightning, Spencer's right struck from out of nowhere; and, Jack's head snapped back suddenly.

"Owww! Shit, that hurt, you fucker!" Jack cursed and saw stars.

"I meant it to," Spence jeered, dancing around him. "That was for sticking your dick in my daughter's innocent mouth, fucking child molester."

"What are they saying, I can't hear," Nikki whispered. MacKenzie shrugged her shoulders.

Jack spun; and, this time, he shot out with his dominant right. It was a hell of a lot faster. Spencer was surprised by the speed, but his head was still not where the fist went. In turn, he tapped Jack on the side of the head; then he stepped slightly left and waltzed away.

Jack staggered, dropping to a knee. He shook his head, his ears ringing. Bells! I hear bells! Holy shit, that hurt.

Nikki looked at MacKenzie. "What style is that? Mixed marshal arts? I don't know what they're doing."

MacKenzie only smiled slightly. "I don't think that's a style. It definitely isn't mixed-martial arts. And, I'm pretty sure that they don't know what they're doing, either."

"Stand still and fight like a man, fucker!" Jack hissed from one knee. That's right asshole, stand still for just a minute and watch what I can do!

Spencer just laughed. "Okay." He stopped moving and dropped his arms. Let's see what'cha got.

Jack was significantly faster than Spencer anticipated. He was on his feet and in motion, before Spencer could get his hands up. Wouldn't have mattered anyway. Jack tackled Spencer at the waist with a full-body hit. He'd played football, too. He even hit Spencer hard enough to have the pleasure of hearing the air knocked from his partner's lungs. Haven't heard that sound since high school, nice!

Nikki couldn't stand it any longer. She reached up and slid the window open, so they could hear. The first sound thru the window was the 'Ummmmph!' as Uncle Spencer lifted into the air and went down.

As Jack rolled away, both girls clearly heard, "That's for asking if I taught Nicole to suck cock! Now, get up, God damn it, so I can kick your black ass for fucking her."

Spencer rolled up to a knee taking a deep breath. "Don't be pissed, Jack. I meant it as a compliment! Your innocent little girl is really quite good at sucking dick." Still wheezing; he bent over, coughed, and spat on the ground. Well, give the devil his due. That wasn't a bad hit for an attorney!

"I said get up, fucker," Jack barked, his breath ragged. Fuck, this takes a lot of energy. I don't remember getting winded when I was younger, just from moving around a little.

Spencer waived his hand. "Give me a sec. I'm just trying to figure a way not to hurt you when I do."

Jack walked back to where Spencer knelt. "Talk's cheap, asshole." He extended his hand. Spencer took it, standing.

As Nikki and MacKenzie watched, he pulled Jack in by the hand. His other fist came in fast, like a hay-maker. Jack smiled, because he wasn't where Spencer thought he'd be. He'd dropped; and, as he did, his legs wrapped around Spencer's knees, forcing them forward.

MacKenzie laughed as she whispered to Nikki. "They're really slow!"

"Are they really mad at each other? Do you think they'll get hurt?"

MacKenzie thought about it as she watched them. "I'm not sure if they're really mad or not." She turned to Nikki. "And, to be honest, I doubt that they can hit fast enough or hard enough to really hurt each other."

Under Jack's assault, Spencer hit the ground hard and fast--chest first. Whoosh! There went the air again.

"That's for fucking my teenage daughter. If Jennifer ever finds out, she'll kill us both. She'll start with me, but I swear with my dying breath, I'll give you up. It'll be a dying man's confession. There is no defense to that. Then, she'll come for you." Oh, yes, by God she will. I'll have my revenge from the grave.

Nikki squeaked, "They're fighting over us." Absolutely thrilled, she brought her hands to her mouth. Oh my God, men fighting over me!

Nodding in agreement, Mac just shrugged her shoulders, stoically. "I think Uncle Jack knows my dad fucked you last night."

Both men came to their feet, hands up and ready. Spencer punched out again; it clipped Jack on the jaw. His head snapped back. Blackness, but only for a second. I'm still okay.

Jack returned the favor. Spencer had a harder head; nonetheless, Jack was immensely gratified by the satisfying popping sound it made when his fist connected. Spencer was dazed; but, he shook it off. There was a small trickle of blood over his right eye. He wiped his hand across his eye to get the blood out. Fucking burns like a son-of-a-bitch if it gets in your eyes!

"You think we should stop them?" Nikki asked, whimsically. "We can you know," she laughed softly.

Mac, on the other hand, was rather analytical about the whole mess. "No! I think this may be a guy thing. Watch, I don't think they're really trying to hurt each other. I'm not really sure what they're trying to do. Maybe this is how men talk? Maybe they have to beat the truth out of each other."

Mack was fascinated as the two circled. You've both had plenty of opportunities to hurt the other. You didn't take them. Why? Is this some kind of secret guy thing? Is it some kind of ritual?

"Jack, you face-fucked my daughter! Your really not in a position to judge my actions."

"MacKenzie teased me till I went fucking nuts. I was taking a piss. Jesus, Spencer, you can't believe the pleasure that mouth of hers can give. It was like my nuts wanted to climb out of the end of my dick."

Another jab landed; and, Jack spit out a little blood. Shit, that was fast! "Besides, two wrongs don't make a right! You had no right to feed my daughter that horse-meat you call a cock. You'll ruin her for ... "

"... for guys your size?!" Another right caught Jack on the chin. His head reared back. That one stung!

MacKenzie and Nikki stood there open-mouthed as their dads began to talk about them. Is this a fight or not?

"Jack, I didn't know I was fucking Nikki, till I was already in her. Jesus, you think I would've done that if I'd known?! I thought it was MacKenzie. It was totally dark and those two intentionally set out to confuse me. I begged you for help, yesterday. I called you. They're merciless with this 'Daddy, watch us practice dancing shit!'."

Jack fired back, "When I had my dick in your little MacKenzie, she begged me to stop. I thought about what you would think. And, I STOPPED!" That's what a good friend would do. He'd STOP!

"You had your dick in her, too? My MacKenzie? God damn it!" The fist that tagged Jack was like a slap. Pow! "Yeah, you must have thought hard and long before you mouth-fucked her instead?! Gee, I wonder which will feel better, her mouth or the smoothe inexperienced little pussy? Let me see! A win-win choice, Jack."

Jack threw gasoline on the fire. "Mac has a wonderful mouth. Innocent at first. So deep, tight, hot, and hungry for cum. And, that throat ... did I mention her throat?! When she gags, it's like having your dick caught in a milking machine."

Spencer's dick started hardening. That made him angrier. Jack staggered slowly away. Spence followed. It wasn't just a blowjob, you throat fucked my daughter!

MacKenzie blushed as Nikki looked at her, whispering, "You know, hearing guys talk about having sex with us is really kinda weird." Yeah, and it's kind of like really hot eavesdropping.

MacKenzie nodded. Especially when they're our fathers. My panties are getting wet, just listening to this shit. That's just wrong.

Jack waited as Spencer started to move in his direction again.

Spencer needed, wanted to provoke Jack. "You know, Nicole's an even wetter fuck than Jennifer was, Jack. I think she likes it black, too. There is no question that she likes it big. That 'lil cock-gobbler of hers couldn't get enough of the old Alabama black-snake." Spencer reached down and grabbed the front of his slacks, holding in a fist what was clearly his erect cock and balls.

The taunt worked, Jack lost it and rushed Spencer; he merely ended up face down, flat on the grass.

Nikki giggled. "You know, they're not very good at this fighting thing." Sensei would say, 'You guys suck so bad!'

"Yeah, but they're intentions are pure. They're fighting over our innocence." Then girls both laughed quietly, trying not to let the dads hear them at the window.

Nikki giggled. "So, does winner take all? The one who wins gets us? Like a prize?" I like that!

Mac shook her head. Whoa, now there's a thought!

After spitting out a mouthful of grass and dirt, Jack looked up. "Well, don't just stand there. Help me up, so I can finish kicking your ass."

Spencer smiled, CAREFULLY extending Jack a hand. Jack stood, bending over for a second to catch his breath. He waived his hand dismissively at Spencer. "When you're rested, let me know."

Spencer laughed. He wasn't really mad anymore. Still, there's a principle to defend; but, for the life of me, I can't remember what it is.

"Spencer, you don't fuck a friend's daughter without his permission!" Jack almost had his wind back. "It's almost the same as the rule about wives!" Not exactly moral high ground but rules are rules. Or, are they more like guidelines?

Yep, that's the principle. Now, what the fuck do we do? Here we are again. All pissed off and no way out. Shit! Think, god damn it! You're a lawyer; and, there is always a way out. Find it!

There followed a long pause, in which the only sounds were those of insects who had returned to their noise-making as the fracas abated and the breathing of two out-of-breath middle-aged males quieted.