The Sins of the Fathers Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nicole whimpered. She hurt. It was a good hurt, but it was still pain. Her pussy lips were stretched, almost to tearing. Her womb was being pushed up as Spencer's shaft took more and more of her pelvic space. She felt her abdomen stretch a little.

Jack leaned back and watched her fuck. His daughter's sex was obscenely stretched around invading dark meat. Spencer was seated in her airtight. His nuts had lifted up against her labia. Jack could see the shaft throbbing.

She came hard and hot! Spencer felt her cum. He felt her pussy go wet. Mac felt her back muscles tighten as she came.

Spencer moved back out of her. Jesus, here it comes.

Spencer lunged upward. Nikki squealed.

Two large egg-sized balls came to rest against her vulvae as Spencer seated himself in Nicole again. His shaft throbbing visibly. Jack saw the balls move slightly upwards with each throb. I've seen that before, he's close.

"God all fucking mighty!"

MacKenzie stopped kissing her dad long enough to ask, "What, Daddy?"

"My balls are up against her smoothe little pussy. Jesus, what a feeling!"

She whispered back, "Kinky!" You guys must be really close for Uncle Jack to just watch!

Nicole looked across at Jack. "Oh my God, Daddy, you're watching him feed me his big black dick." I think you may really be a bad daddy!

Jack thought his pants would burst open at the zipper, but they held. He was afraid to blink, afraid he would miss some visual detail. It was a feast for his eyes. Jesus, how sensual she is. How sensual all of this is.

As Spencer moved, Nicole's abdomen bulged slightly as the shaft filled her then pushed her immature little uterus upwards. In Jack's mind's eye, he could almost 'see' his partner's shaft move slightly under the pale skin of her lower tummy. Jesus! So small.

Nicole wasn't looking at her dad anymore. She had her head back, lying on MacKenzie's shoulder. Her eyes were closed. She was almost panting. Almost crying. There was an almost cute little grunt at the end of each stroke of the ebony shaft.

Jack watched her tummy as the pistoning shaft moved under her alabaster skin. God, Spencer's still relentless when he fucks. He wants it all in. Every freaking millimeter.

MacKenzie turned her head from kissing her dad. She looked at Nicole's face on her shoulder. She asked softly, but everyone could hear clearly in spite of all the action. "You like fucking my dad, don't you?"

Nikki reached down and surrounded her Uncle's shaft with her small hand. God, he's so fucking big! Nikki opened her eyes looking into Mac's. "Oh, God, MacKenzie! How can you resist this? He's so good."

"He's my dad." He won't with me.

"That would make it even better! If he was my dad I would fuck him every night."

"Nicole, move your hand. I want the rest of my dick in that little cock-gobbler of yours."

Nikki unwrapped her hand from Spencer's shaft. Spencer withdrew, until just the very tip was holding Nicole open. Jack glanced at the very wet black shaft. Only the last two inches or so were still dry. He knew Spencer was about to remedy that.

Nicole's fingers covered her clit, rubbing in a circular motion agonizingly slowly. Spencer shoved almost ten inches of rock-hard obsidian into her with a grunt of satisfaction.

On fire, Nicole reared her head up off Mac's shoulders, letting out a surprised little-girl squeak. In her passion, she squeezed her small breasts, twisting and pulling on the over-sized nipples.

Jack Grant watched the small vagina stretch to capacity, shuddering and trembling against its overfilling. Spencer felt it tighten and begin a series of small muscular contractions. Spencer's balls lifted up against her vulvae, sealing her. Jack saw them lift. Nikki felt them move up.

Tears running down her cheeks, Nikki gasped through clenched teeth, "Oh my God, Daddy, I can't stop. I don't think I can stop. What's happening to me?" She started to cum.

Not a single cum but a series of cums each building on the other. Nicole was clearly multi-orgasmic. Uncle Spencer moved his hips using her weakness against her.

"Oh my God!" Nikki wailed. It was almost a plea.

Spencer tightened his hold on MacKenzie's ass. "What's happening, Daddy?" she demanded.

"Kiss me, Mac!" She did.

Jack stood up, his fists clenched at his sides, "God damned it, Spencer, she's not Jennifer!"

Looking at the spectacle laid out before him, he cleared his throat. "I can't watch this. I will not watch this. I'm going home."

Nikki lifted her head from MacKenzie's shoulder. "Nicole, we need to talk. I came here to get you; but, whether or not you come home with me is up to you. As you're fond of pointing out, you're a woman now. That means you get to make decisions. If you want to stay here with Uncle Spencer, I'll understand. But, make a choice, Nicole. And, make it now!"

He nodded to his partner. "Jesus, that's really something, Spencer." With that, he turned away, heading for the Jeep parked in the driveway. As Jack left, Spencer did not stop impaling Jack Grant's daughter on a truly respectable piece of meat. Her moans could be heard behind Jack, as he slammed the front door of his best friend's house.

MacKenzie looked around. Uncle Jack was gone. "What happened, Daddy?"

"I think we pushed Uncle Jack around the bend!"

Jack paused; then, climbed into the Jeep. He adjusted the mirrors--all the mirrors. He got out, released the canvas top and folded it back. Still no Nicole. Fuck!

He popped the canvas windows, folded them, and set them behind the front seats. He folded-up the rear seat. Finally, he just ran out of things to do to delay the inevitable. He sighed, climbed into the Jeep, and reached for the ignition key.

"Daddy, what are you ...?" MacKenzie asked as she felt her Dad move under her.

"Nicole, don't let him leave here without you. Go!" Spencer spoke quietly to Nicole. He lifted her off his throbbing shaft. Nicole felt empty as nearly ten inches of hardened thick coal-black cock fell from the mouth of her pussy. No, Uncle Spencer, I want more!

He looked at MacKenzie, "Help us out here, baby." He nodded downward with his eyes.

MacKenzie extricated herself from between Spencer and Nicole, moving between her father's spread legs.

Mac watched as her father's meat pulsed, slapping Nikki's sex a couple of times before bending slightly downward. She waited till it softened slightly and reached around it with her small fist. She gave it a stroke. Spencer's hands came up and surrounded Nicole's breasts. He rolled the nipples between thumb and forefinger.

Nicole's mons sat on Uncle Spencer's rock-hard throbbing cock. It split her lips. Her clit agonizingly endured every pulse or slight movement of his meat. She kept having mini-orgasms as she rode it.

She felt MacKenzie's hand against her pussy, as Mac jacked her dad's meat. Then, she felt MacKenzie move her dad's cock away from her pussy. Nikki glanced down. MacKenzie was looking up into her eyes, as she took the cock and bent it to her lips.

MacKenzie Dawn Phillips' gaze never released Nicole as her lips surrounded Spencer's cock. She slowly took more and more of the shaft. Nikki watched as her best friend made ten full inches of cock just disappear. When Mac finally stopped, it looked to Nikki like the lips surrounding Spencer's cock were actually kissing her pussy. The feeling was as if Uncle Spencer's shaft was Mac's tongue. The sensation as he fed his daughter the meat was as if a tongue was dragging itself across her clit. She felt Mac's lips that surrounded his erection come to rest touching her pussy lips. Mac's nose rested softly against Nikki's mound.

Spencer thrust into his kneeling daughter's mouth and throat. Each thrust slid over Nicole's aroused clit.

Transfixed, Nicole was mesmerized. A spectacle of raw, carnal, savage desire, she was lost in its beauty; she couldn't take her eyes away. As MacKenzie drew back ever so slightly, Nikki watched the muscles of MacKenzie's throat repeatedly spasming as she swallowed shot-after-shot of Spencer's seed; her hands pinched her nipples, milking her breasts. Nikki watched the obsidian-black shaft thicken and saw the ropes of seed as they fired down the length of Spencer's cock. The balls lifting then settling again, over and over. She counted six times, before they relaxed and dropped back down into their ball-sack. Empty! Jesus, Spencer, you were going to put all of that seed into me while my Dad watched?

The room got quiet.

MacKenzie's head lay on her Dad's thigh. "God, that was hot, Daddy!" She had to sniffle to keep cum from dripping from her nose.

Slowly, as Nikki watched, the heavy-veined black shaft relaxed almost imperceptibly and gradually pulled away from MacKenzie's lips. It hung impressively against his thigh. Strings of seed still dripped from it.

Seed ran down Mac's chin, dripped onto her chest, trickled down a chocolate nipple onto the carpet. No one cared; they were too busy trying to catch their breath.

Mackenzie lifted her head. Spencer's eyes held hers. So, I was wrong, you do know how to swallow around a cock. Just like Nikki!

Outside, Jack turned the ignition key and the Jeep fired-up.

Spencer heard the Jeep engine turn over. "Nicole, you have to go. It's okay, we understand. Go! Hurry!"

Nikki scrambled off Spencer, but leaned back in to kiss him. Then she knelt and lifted Mac's chin. She kissed MacKenzie, too.

"His dick is good, huh?"

MacKenzie actually blushed as she looked up at her dad. "Yes, it is." Do you know you cum like a fire-hose, Daddy?

Both pairs of eyes asked the same worried question, I love you! What've we done?

"I have to go, you guys. I love you. Bye!" Grabbing her dress, Nikki threw it over her shoulders, slipped her feet into her sandals, and ran for the door.

Disheartened, Jack finally gave up on waiting and slipped the Jeep into reverse. Turning his head around to check behind him, he started backing-out of Spencer's driveway.

"Daddy!" Nikki yelled. He turned his head back to the door, slamming the moving vehicle to a halt in the loose gravel with a crunch.

Nicole came barreling away from the house. She climbed into the passenger seat, wearing that same white sundress with small yellow flowers, white hose, and sandals. She was still pulling her hair up into a red, yellow, and blue hair-tie of some kind as she ran. The signature ponytail. Her aviator glasses topped it off.

Jack had a marvel at how rested, young, and innocent she appeared. How the fuck can you look so fresh after that? Even Jennifer looked tired and well-fucked after Spencer. The dress with the little sunflowers make you look like a girl on the way home from Sunday School.

As Jack drove in silence, thinking how to proceed, Nikki lifted a petite shapely sandal-covered foot to the Jeep's dash. An alabaster thigh presented itself for a sun-kissing ride. The white summer dress slid- up her thigh.

The Jeep suddenly swerved, as Jack realized he was drifting. He returned it to the appropriate lane of traffic. "Nicole, are you wearing panties?"

"Sure, Daddy! Right here!" Smiling, she reached up and patted the red, yellow, and blue hair band on her ponytail. Nicole grabbed her phone and selected a piece of music from her favorites. The Jeep's stereo system came alive with the voice of Britney Spears, "It's so hot in here. It's so hot, and I need some air, don't stop 'cause I'm half way there. It's not complicated!"

He watched as her toes cutely picked up the beat. The summer dress was far up enough now to show that her panties were definitely around her ponytail. 'Cause wet kitty was drying in the sunlight.

Jack was surprised that he could actually understand the lyrics. 'It's not complicated!' Really!

"Nicole, we have to talk!" How to broach this topic?

Nikki looked over at her dad as he drove. She PAUSED the music. "Okay?"

"I think it might be time for you and your mom to have a talk."

Nikki sat up straight. "Is this because of Uncle Spencer? I mean ... are you mad because of what I did with him?" Oh my God, what have I done? You watched. You could have stopped us, but you didn't.

"No, absolutely not. It has nothing to do with this morning or last night."

"Are you mad because of MacKenzie? Are you gonna have Mom talk to me about lesbianism? We aren't lesbians, if that's what you're mad about." We really aren't, Daddy!

"Are you mad because MacKenzie took me? Is it because she stopped us? Are you mad at us?" Are you?

"No. Well ... maybe. I'm not sure. I'm not sure of anything right this minute." On the one hand, I was glad she stopped us. It gave me an excuse, a second chance to think this through. On the other, you and I have unfinished business, tiny red-headed elfin warrioress!

"I didn't mean ... "

Jack held up his hand. It was a STOP sign. Silence returned as Jack pulled to the side of the county road at a bridge. Turning off the Jeep, Jack listened to the waters of Salmon River babble beside them. Nikki waited. The wind whispered.

"Let me start over. This morning, before I went to Uncle Spencer's to pick you up, I had coffee with your mom and Dr. Sam. I think, and they agree, that you have a lot of important questions. I can only answer some of them. You're asking things that maybe you should ask your mom. It's time for you to know some things about me and your mom. Our family has some secrets. I know right now you're into secrets and knowing things. There are things about our family that you really need to know. There are things about your mom you really need to know. Your mom's the only one who can answer some of these questions."

"So, it isn't because of this morning? It's not because of what you watched Uncle Spencer do to me?"

He reached over and took her hand. "No, I promise that the discussion was before I came to get you. At coffee, your mom said to tell you she was going to call and ask if you wanted to come to the 'river house' for the weekend. Okay?"

"Do I have to go?"

"No. She'll ask. You can say, 'No thanks'."

"Okay."

"But, if you want to know more about your mom ... if you want to know some of the things in this family we never talk about, you have to ask her."

"You could just tell me the secrets."

He squeezed her hand. "I can't. I won't. If you go, when you come back we'll talk. You'll understand a lot more. A lot of things will make sense to you. You'll have better questions after you visit her. But, 'young woman', that choice is yours to make--not mine."

"What kind of secrets? What do I need to know before you can talk with me, Daddy?"

"Nicole, I've said all I'm gonna say about this." Not going there, little girl!

"Can you give me a hint?" You always know it's really big secret, when no one will even point a hint at it!

"No!"

So, it's a really big secret!

"Daddy?" She pouted at him. Now that she knew he wasn't mad, she wanted her way with him. She was sure she could get him to tell her something. After all, I am one of the world's leading secretists.

"No, Nicole! Stop asking."

Jack restarted the Jeep and pulled back onto the road, accelerating quickly. He followed the river back to the bridge just before Otis and Old Highway 101 junction.

She looked down. Her dad was still erect. Is that from what happened at Uncle Spencer's? He hasn't gone down; but, it's still hard? I don't think men can be hard and mad at the same time! Can they?

Okay, not mad and still horny. Hmmmm!

She turned slightly towards her dad. "I think I need a bath, Daddy."

Jack looked over at her and nearly lost control of the Jeep. She had turned her body, so that her hips faced him. Her position was less than modest. When Jack looked down, he saw a faint pale trickle of her godfather's affection for her just above her pussy lips. God Almighty! You are gonna be the death of me, Nicole.

Jack cleared his throat as he forced himself to look at the road and not at the slowly moving trickle of cum. "Yeah, you're probably right, Nicole."

"Daddy?"

"Yeah?"

"You need a bath, too. You have grass and dirt all over you."

"Yeah, you're probably right."

"Wanna take a bath with me? Like we used to when I was younger? You know, in the bathtub together with bubble bath?"

Do I want to take a bubble bath with my teenage daughter? Hmmmm, let me think about that for a nanosecond.

"You know after a long day, a bubble bath seems like a great idea."

Jesus, where does she get this stuff from? Is there a 'How To Seduce Your Father' notebook that I stupidly left open somewhere in the house? It's like she reads my mind. No, it's like she sees the cracks in my soul's armor.

Are my flaws so freakin' obvious that even a teenager can see them?

***** Writer's Note: Hope you enjoyed this new chapter. Please take a moment and choose one of the Star ratings below. Rating helps me judge your level of satisfaction. If you wish to make a comment, please do so. I read them all and respond to many. But, above all SCORE PLEASE.