The Sins of the Fathers Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, okay. Jack, can I fuck Nicole?"

Jack started for him. "I think you already did, you son-of-a-bitch!"

Spencer retreated, giving ground as a still-pissed-off Jack advanced on him. "Then, let me rephrase my question. May I have your permission to fuck Nicole last night?"

Jack slowed, hesitated, and came to a stop a couple of feet from Spencer. It was like watching Star Trek: Next Generation's Mr. Data with a logic puzzle. Retroactive permission. The event has already happened. Permission is usually forward looking. 'Warning Will Robinson' ... time loop! Spooky physics shit! Quantum entanglement. Retroactive permission? Cause and effect instability. Time paradox! Can the permission come into existence after the permissive event?

The girls behind the window held their breaths. Say the words!

Jack blinked twice, frowned as though deep in thought, then twice more before he spoke, "Ummm ... yes?"

Just inside the kitchen window, Nikki giggled; MacKenzie laughed. "Well, thank you Sir Didimus! They've managed to work their way through a veritable labyrinth of legal reasoning."

Jack looked at Spencer, "That's a one time permission, Spencer. One time!" Jack held up a single finger, then slowly extended his hand.

"Understood, Jack. Not to be repeated, retroactive, one-time-only permission." Spencer shook his hand.

Jack looked up. His face was red again, but not from anger. This time it was embarrassment. "What about MacKenzie?"

Spencer laughed. "I don't know if they've told you this, yet, But, evidently, according to a former President of the United States, oral sex isn't sex. You didn't have 'sex' with my daughter. So, evidently, retro-active permission is unnecessary."

Jack shook his head. "You think they learned that shit at the Immaculate Conception Academy for girls? 'The times, they're a changin'."

"I need a drink." Jack laughed, eyeing Spencer. "And so do you, you're out of breath."

Spencer shrugged dismissively; they both knew the truth. Yeah, me too!

The girls quietly closed the window looking at each other with frowns. Each wondered if the other had broken a confidence.

"Did you tell your dad?"

"No, did you tell your dad about me?"

"No!"

"Then how did your dad find out so fast about last night. And how did my dad find out I gave Uncle Jack head?"

"I don't know, those things are supposed to be secrets. Our secrets." What the fuck? What's the point of having a secret, if everyone knows it?

"If I didn't and you didn't, then who told? Do you think they know just by looking at us? I mean; they're attorneys; do we look guilty?"

Each girl studied the face of the other for several seconds, arriving at precisely the same conclusion. You definitely look guilty; but, I don't! I look innocent.

Two somewhat exhausted 'middle-aged' men returned to the living room; both were older and tireder, but no wiser. Two more shots of whiskey found their way into glasses.

A few minutes of silence passed; then, Spencer cleared his throat. "Jack, I don't wan to be the one to tell you this; but, you've still got a big problem," he confessed cautiously, his tone subdued.

Jack threw down the shot and put his head back. "Well fuck, Spencer, now what? Have you been saving this shit up?" Christ, I don't know if I have another ass-kicking in me.

"Nikki wants to bed you. YOU. Not me. Not someone else. YOU! She wants to bed her 'Father'. I honestly don't think sex with anyone else is gonna satisfy her till she does." Interesting way to put it. Until she fucks you, she'll never be satisfied with anyone else. Jesus!

Jack sighed, ruefully. "You know, I was kind of hoping that being with you might have cured that. Or, that this thing she and Mac have going would keep her distracted. You know, like there might be a silver lining to this tempestuous female-hormone driven storm cloud, looming overhead."

Spencer draped his arm over Jack's shoulder. "Well, partner, I did my best. If all she was after was a big-dick experience, or a 'take my virginity' experience, I think last night would have been more than adequate. But, Nicole wants something entirely different. She wants to bed her 'Father'. In her imagination, there's only one real man. Her ideal man's you. Sorry!"

"Is there a reason you think this? Or, is it just a hunch?"

"There's a reason."

"Can you tell me what it is?"

Spencer's meat started to harden again as he remembered tracing a cross on Nikki pink pouty little nipple. The sign of the cross on a virgin's nipple. Jesus, that's one hell of an oath!

"No, I can't. I'm sorry. I really can't. I made a promise to someone special. Read between the words, Jack. 'Cause, I guarantee, we simply ain't discussing it. Not no; but, hell no. Simple as that." .

Reluctantly, Jack agreed, "Okay." Finally, he asked, "Did you really think you were dick-deep in MacKenzie?" God, Spencer, knowing you, that must have been a moment of existential disbelief.

"Jack, I think there's a law of physics about all kitties being the same color in the dark. 'Schrodinger's Cat' or something like that. It's a quantum physics puzzle in which you stick your cock in the kitty and you don't stick your cock in the kitty, both true at the same time. I only know that, when they turned the light on, my dick was in the white kitty. I thought it was in the dark kitty. Spooky entanglement, huh?"

"But, I thought you weren't going to even think about that," Jack reminded him. You've been watching too much Big Bang Theory, old friend.

"I wasn't; and, now, I'm not going to again!" Spence fired back. Christ, this physics shit makes my head hurt!

Emotionally exhausted, Spencer Phillips was a man in need of confession and he bared his soul. "Jesus, Jack, when I felt that tight, wet, hot, fucking-hungry little teenage pussy around my dick, I thought I'd done the deed. Somewhere, in some alternate universe, I'm damned and in hell for what I thought I did. 'Sins of thought, word, or deed' is how the Church deals with thought crimes. Or, in jail. It's called 'mens rea' in the law. The mental state to commit the deed. The requisite mental state for the crime."

"Jack, I don't know if I could pass a lie detector test which asked, 'Did you fuck MacKenzie? Did you have carnal knowledge of your daughter?' My brain knows I didn't, but my heart and soul know I did. I've never been this fucking confused in my adult life."

Their timing couldn't have been better or worse. Both daughters entered from the kitchen with water bottles in hand.

Intentionally feigning surprise, Nikki was all-smiles. "Hey, Daddy, I didn't know you were here. Did you come to pick me up?"

Spencer went to the kitchen and got them some ice and a couple of dish towels. Wet towels and ice equals a cold compress. One for Spencer's eyebrow cut, one for Jack's right jaw. Sitting at the table with a drink in-hand and an ice pack applied, a thoughtful silence fell again. Those ice packs felt real good.

For the first time, Jack spied Nikki's 'new look'. Shimmering red hair and stunning green eyes. Spencer watched his partner's eyes take in the vision of elfin beauty before him.

"Holy shit, Nikki, look at you!" Fuck me, you're hot. Is a dad even supposed to notice how hot a daughter is?

Nicole broke out in a smile that rivaled the dawn. She walked over to her dad, taking his hand. "Do you like it?"

"Nicole, you are drop-dead freaking gorgeous." His eyes were everywhere at once. God Almighty, a month ago, you were just another High School Girl in a uniform. Cute! OK, really cute! But now, Holy Shit!

Nicole simply blushed as her dad examined her. She couldn't remember a time he'd ever looked at her like that. With my clothes ON, anyway!

Mac and Nikki looked at their dads. "You guys okay? You look a little ... flushed?"

"We're good," Spencer replied, noncommittally.

"You've both got dirt all over you," Nikki added, "And, Daddy, your lip's fat. Did you bite it?"

"Yeah, must have." He moved the ice pack to his lower lip.

MacKenzie slipped onto her dad's lap. She looked at him. "You have a little cut above your eye, Daddy!"

Nikki started to settle into Jack's lap, asking cutely, "Do you want us to kiss your owwies and make them all better?"

Spencer and Jack's responses were instant and simultaneous, "No!" Both dads were having problems figuring out where to put their hands. Funny how, with another father there, all of a sudden it seemed you needed to be careful how and where you touched your daughter.

Nikki stood, moving next to where Spencer and MacKenzie were sitting. Now, Jack felt like the third wheel on a date. Nikki watched as MacKenzie kissed Uncle Spencer's eyebrow, then his eye, then the other. As Jack sat quietly, MacKenzie's lips covered her Dad's in a very un-daughterly kiss. When she tilted her head to the side, her tongue was in Spencer's mouth.

I've never seen MacKenzie kiss her dad like that. Holy shit, that's kind of erotic!

Spencer brought his hands down and lifted Mac's ass. The small yellow thong she was wearing didn't stop him from touching bare dark-satin skin. Both hands were full as he pulled her against him, increasing the passion of the kiss. Jack, old buddy, sorry; I know you're only getting to watch. But, fuck it! My daughter's too hot to just fuckin' ignore. So much for good intentions.

MacKenzie Dawn Phillips was getting turned-on by Uncle Jack watching. She was horny. She felt Spencer's cock lurch upwards under her ass and she moaned into the kiss.

Probably, because it was so quiet, everyone in the room heard that moan. It was good enough to cause Jack to start thickening. Good enough to make Nicole's nipples start to pout under the top of that summer dress. Jack checked out his partner. Good enough to make Spencer's shaft visible against his trouser leg as it began to stiffen.

Nikki watched as they kissed. Her legs crossed, she squeezed her mons savoring the feelings of the friction on the skin across her hooded little clit. She felt it unhood and her thighs grab it. She brought her thighs together tightly, lifting her butt slightly. That feels good!

As Nicole glanced across the small room to where her dad remained sitting, she could see her father's cock stir. It started to lengthen in his jeans. Laying down one leg, it began to thicken. Jack Grant wasn't even touching it. He was getting hard just watching them.

Jack closed his eyes briefly, as his daughter placed a hand on Spencer's thigh just below MacKenzie's ass. She squeezed the thigh. When Jack opened his eyes again, he thought he was gonna have a heart attack as Spencer released Mac's ass and took Nikki's small hand, dragging it downward over an obvious hard-on. Nicole blushed, but she didn't release her Uncle's cock. She gave it a squeeze inside the increasingly tight trouser leg.

As she did so, she opened her legs slightly. Mother of God, Jack thought, you haven't got on any panties on.

Nicole carefully observed her father's face and eyes as she palmed his law partner's cock through his slacks. You wanted me to be a bad girl. Well, Daddy, I'm bad.

Her face was beet-red, but the embarrassment didn't keep her from squeezing that black cock. She got goosebumps, her hand actually trembling as she caressed Uncle Spencer.

Why is it so much more embarrassing when Dad watches me? We already did more than this. But, with him here, it's really really naughty.

Jack watched as MacKenzie crossed her arms, grabbing the small top and pulling it up, over her shoulders and head. Now, he could see her naked back. Muscled, triangular, rising up from two perfect molasses colored cheeks of a heart-shaped ass. He watched his partner's hands on her skin as Spencer slid them down, his fingertips touching her everywhere along her her spine. Fingernails tracing her skin, gently raising goosebumps.. Spence stopped at her ass and gently slapped a cheek.

Spencer, you lucky son-of-a-bitch, she's perfect.

Without looking back, MacKenzie stood just long enough to bend over, slipping her yellow panties to the floor. She casually tossed them over her shoulder. They landed in Jack's lap. Nikki watched him pick them up and look at Mac.

A chocolate camel toe. That would be a great name for a new piece of See's Chocolate.

MacKenzie grabbed her dad's shirt and pulled it over his head. Then, she reached for his buckle. He looked at Jack. Neither said a word as Mackenzie freed his belt. She unsnapped his trousers, grabbing the waist and pulling them down as he lifted his ass from the couch. His eyes never left Jack's.

Commando, yep, that's definitely signature--classic Spencer. But, touching MacKenzie, much less touching her with me here? With me and Nikki here? That's definitely something new.

Spencer's shaft lay there across his thigh as MacKenzie climbed back onto the couch and settled on his lap once more. She whispered something to Nicole. Nikki stood, walking to her Dad. She looked at Jack for the longest time as if trying to decide, her fingers tracing the hem of her short summer dress. Finally, Nicole Grant pulled it up over her head and carefully folded it, handing it to her surprised father; that left her entirely nude, save the pair of white summer sandals.

Jesus! What are you up to? Jack's mind reeled. As if to answer his question, she simply returned to MacKenzie and sat down next to them again.

Jack couldn't take his eyes off her. How far has this madness gone?

She was still blushing as MacKenzie reached down and took Nikki's hand; this time she placed the hand around Spencer's naked cock, moving it up and down the shaft. Nikki needed no coaching on handling a large dick. Her hand barely fit around the black shaft, but she stroked it slowly. At first, she couldn't look at her dad; then slowly, almost imperceptibly, she returned her eyes to Jack's. Watch me, Daddy. Watch me be bad.

Nikki was starting to realize something about her father. He really was very visual. All men are visual about sex; and, she'd already suspected that. But her dad was more visually oriented than most. He grooved on seeing her. Her blush faded. Daddy, you like to watch!

As MacKenzie brought her hands up to her father's face and kissed him deeply, his hand left her ass. Jack watched as Spencer placed that hand over Nicole's shoulder. His hand closed around her neck and he pushed her head firmly downward. Nikki's eyes never left her dad's face as her head was brought down to what her hand was holding. She hesitated. Aren't you going to stop us? Aren't you going to stop him, Daddy? Aren't you going to stop me?

Spencer broke his kiss with MacKenzie to watch Jack as he forced Nikki's head lower. Jack never took his eyes off his daughter. Spencer felt Nicole hesitate and then felt her lips on the head of his cock. He pushed down. Jack's eyes lifted to his for a moment as Nicole's lips surrounded the head and began sliding downward. It felt so good that Spencer shut his eyes to block out everything but the pure sensation of being enveloped in that hot little mouth again.

"Fucking hell, Nicole."

Jack's eyes darted downward, Nikki had half his partner's shaft in her mouth. Lord, that's almost five inches! Spencer lifted his hips. Nicole took three more inches; her small hand surrounded the base, stroking the skin upward against her lips. She had her eyes closed. Olivia Nicole Grant wasn't blushing anymore.

I'm watching my daughter suck cock! 'Fucking hell, Nicole!' is right!

Nikki was lost in the sensation of having her mouth filled over and over. Spencer was kissing Mac and fondling her ass with one hand, while he held Nicole's head down with the other. He lifted his hips again in a stroke that delivered almost all of the rest of the heavily-veined ebony shaft into her willing, hot mouth. Well, truth be told, all of her mouth and some throat.

Jack's jaw dropped when Nicole calmly freed the hand around Spencer's shaft, reaching down and lifting his egg-sized balls.

MacKenzie whispered into her dad's ear, "Is Uncle Jack watching Nikki suck you. Daddy?"

Spencer breathed out, "Yeah!"

"Is he touching himself?"

"No, just sitting there with his mouth hanging open as his daughter swallows my big black dick."

Jack saw a good eight inches of movement with each thrust his partner made. Spencer filled and emptied Nikki's mouth and throat like a piston. The sound of him seating, then unseating and withdrawing his cock in her mouth was wet and gasping as she tried to keep air in her lungs.

Jack Grant's cock was like a baseball bat in his trousers. Way past erect, it was painfully hard; but, he hadn't touched it. He was too enthralled watching his daughter give absolutely exquisite head.

Where, in the name of all that's holy, did you learn to do that, Nicole?

Nicole brought her head up off Uncle Spencer's dick; this morning, it was exceptionally big. Having her dad there must be a real turn-on for him. As Jack watched, she skimmed her hand up and down her Uncle's ebony shaft. Jack was lost in the beauty of that small white hand against the huge black cock.

After a few full-strokes, Nicole stood. Jack thought she was going to cross the room to him. Shit, Shit, Shit, now what the fuck do I do?

He'd never been more wrong. Nicole stood, carefully stepped across her Uncle's knees, leaned back against MacKenzie's back; and, with everyone as sweaty as they were, she slowly slid agonizingly downward facing Jack, her legs outside her Uncle's.

Spencer groaned, savagely thrusting upwards. His thrust lifted MacKenzie. He missed as Nicole settled onto his thighs. His turgid shaft stood erect between Nicole's thighs. Massive, throbbing, black against her pale alabaster tummy. It extended well beyond the small 'innie' of her belly button.

He thrust again. It rubbed against her clit and lips but still lifted upwards into empty air between the teenager's open thighs.

Oh shit, not again. This is like having my life flash before me repeatedly. Well, déjà fucking vu!

Nikki leaned back on MacKenzie's back, opening her legs even more. Spencer lowered his hips. Jack Grant shook his head, No!

Nikki reached down tentatively and took her Uncle's erection in hand. She finally sighed and stroked it several times, feeling its hardness; then, placed the doorknob-sized head against her open labia.

Spencer groaned. "The head's dry. Do you think you could do something about that? I don't want to hurt you, Nikki."

Nikki took the shaft in her hand again, rubbing the head up and down her wet hot slit. She placed the knob in the cup formed by her open vulvae, holding it in place with her fingertips. You should be fucking wet enough now, Spencer.

Spencer held still as Nicole slowly, slid, centimeter by centimeter down that hard-veined ebony pole. She took a deep breath and inch-by-inch impaled herself on Spencer's erection.

It seemed like minutes passed, even though only a few seconds had elapsed. Time had slowed in that room. Jack watched as she got the widest part of Spencer's shaft inside her tightly stretched pussy. She whimpered, half-way there.

Spencer waited a few seconds and then thrust up lifting Nicole and MacKenzie. Nicole's eyes flew open in surprise as Spencer filled her so fast, she grunted as the air was forced from her lungs.

Jesus! She can barely take him all. But, she's taking it.

He heard MacKenzie say softly, "I don't think Nikki got enough dick last night. Fuck her some more, Daddy!"