The Sisters and the Jewel Thief

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
llambert
llambert
64 Followers

*****

She nodded in affirmation. This was so terrible. They had come up here for a couple of days out, to relax. Instead not even an hour after they arrived, they were being arrested and this cop was going through all of their things. It wasn't fair.

Of course she had known that this was the drinking water reservoir. It wasn't like it was a secret. It was marked clearly on all the maps. But she had known lots of people who had come up here to swim. In fact that's why they had come here. Since no one is ever around they thought that they could go skinny dipping and enjoy a weekend without any tourists around. She hadn't thought that they took those no swimming signs seriously. The animals swim and pee in the lake, how could swimming in there contaminate so badly?

The worst part was that all of this was her fault. It had been her idea to go camping. Brianne would have been happy staying at home with her books. She had been the one who had suggested that they come here and who had pressured Brianne to go skinny dipping with her.

She watched as the man went through her things. He pulled out everything she had in her pockets and put it in his own. Eventually he pulled out her driver's license.

"Brooke Waldmann", he read. "What, are you two relatives?"

"Sisters", Brooke replied.

"21 years old, 5'7", 118 lbs." He looked at her appraisingly.

Brooke blushed, as it was obvious that he was assessing whether she had gained weight since her driver's license. She hadn't but she didn't like the way he was staring at her and she shifted uncomfortably.

"Oh what do we have here?" He held up two joints that had been in her wallet. "I guess we can add possession to trespassing and contamination of a public water supply."

"Brooke! I told you not to bring that stuff!" Brianne turned angrily to her sister. She had started to cry. As she wiped away her tears she let go of her precarious grip on her breasts.

Craig enjoyed the show.

Things were going from bad to worse for Brooke. She had just wanted to show her little sister a good time. She was so quiet and reserved, so different than herself. She had thought that maybe she would be able to get her a little bit out of her shell. It had been working too, until this cop showed up. Now she would never hear the end of this. Because of her, Brianne is going to have a criminal record. Now Brooke was crying too.

"Ladies, don't think that crying is going to get you out of this," Craig said using his best cop voice.

The girls looked back at him.

"Now, put your hands to your sides. I need to take a picture of you for the file." He had one of their phones in his hand, a detail that they missed.

"Can we please put something on first?" Brooke asked.

"Sorry, it's gotta be the way that you were arrested. Arms down."

*****

He was looking at Brooke. She was clearly irritated, which was really cute. After a few seconds she resigned herself to his instructions and let her hands fall to her sides. He had a great view of her little tits. After standing wet in the cool air her nipples were standing up erect. He took several whole body shots and then inconspicuously took some close ups of her breasts and uncovered pussy.

Next he moved over to her sister. She was still crying a little. As she cried her fat tits bounced up and down. He got several good shots of her too. She probably didn't get a lot of action from the young guys but her curves and alabaster skin made her a baroque beauty. He definitely wouldn't kick her out of bed. She was so distressed by the whole situation she didn't notice that he took at least ten photos of her before he said that he was done.

"Fine can we get dressed now?" Brooke was cold and she was irritated with this cop and irritated with herself for getting them into this predicament.

"No, you can't."

"What? Why not?"

"Well for one reason because I don't have handcuffs with me and I figure if you're not dressed you're not likely to run away on me. For another reason you're naked."

"That's got to be illegal."

"Actually no," Craig replied. "If you were dressed when I caught you in the act of a crime I couldn't order you to undress. But since you were undressed at the time of the arrest I am not obligated to allow you to get dressed." He wasn't sure if that was true but it sounded like the kind of shit that cops would say.

"Now if you don't want me to add camping illegally to your charges, you'll have that camp packed up in the next 20 minutes."

Brooke skulked over to the tent and Brianne followed her. He watched them as they took down their tent. It was hot to watch these two naked girls follow his orders. He watched as Brianne bent over and pulled out the tent stakes, her big ass up in the air. He had full hard on but he wasn't sure where this was going. He really wanted to fuck these two, but how could he do that masquerading as a cop?

One of his biggest flaws was that he was so compulsive. He had stolen the jewel from the museum without a real plan for how he would get away. He just saw that security was weak and knowing that the Appalachian Trail was nearby he thought he could hike down that to Georgia and from there make it to Florida. But he didn't think about how much preparation it would take to hike the 2000 miles down the eastern seaboard. Heck, he hadn't realized it was so far. He had thought maybe 500 miles. Even at 20 miles a day it would take him more than three months and although he had a gem worth eight million dollars in his pocket he was pretty much out of cash. Now he had started this with these girls. He wasn't sure how he could get out of this without them figuring out who he was and reporting him to the authorities.

After a few minutes of watching the girls he got bored and started looking at the camping equipment that they had brought with them. They had really good stuff, much better than the stuff he had picked up at the little shop at the trailhead. This stuff would be helpful on his journey. He got to thinking that it was real windfall that they had decided to come to his lake.

*****

The girls tried to pack up their stuff as quickly as possible. It was so embarrassing having to do this in the buff in front of that cop who just sat there staring at their every move. Brooke felt so guilty for getting them into this mess. It was bad enough that she in this situation, but it wasn't the first time she had had to be naked in front of strangers. When she had pledged her sorority she had had to streak naked across campus. That had been mortifying. Compared to that, this wasn't so bad. That time hundreds of people, her fellow classmates and her teachers had seen her. Here it was just the one cop. But she kept thinking about how this must be for poor Brianne.

She watched as her sister clumsily stood on a rock trying to reach a rope that they had tied up to stretch the rain cover over their tent. As she reached up to untie the rope her naked body was so exposed. She could clearly see the lips of her sister's pussy through her untrimmed bush. She glanced over at the cop. He had the phone out and was taking pictures. What a perv.

When she got back she was definitely going to complain to his supervisor. Or maybe not. If she issued a formal complaint, then they would have to look for evidence. Wouldn't they? Then all the other cops would look at the pictures and it would start all over again. Besides, was it even illegal what he was doing? As he said, he did find them naked. It made sense that a cop doesn't have to allow a suspect to change clothes before taking them into custody. She finished rolling up the tarp that she was working on and got to work putting away their sleeping bags.

*****

When they were packed up, he told them to put their packs on and follow him. The straps on their backpacks pressed their breasts out and framed them nicely. It was really hot to see them loaded down with all their things with nothing covering them above or below. He would have liked a picture but thought that would be out of character for the policeman he was pretending to be.

They came to the trail but instead heading back down in the direction where their car was parked, Craig turned hard right and started walking into the bushes. The girls stopped and watched him.

"Come, on!" he ordered.

"I thought we were going back down?" Brooke said questioningly.

"You thought wrong. You came up here for a couple of nights, right? Well that's what you're going to do. I have to stay up here and keep watch. There were reports of a fugitive in this area and I can't let you go on your own so you're going to have to stay here with me."

Neither of the girls wanted to do that but it didn't seem like they had much choice. They followed him through the bushes and up the hill to where he camp was. It wasn't a long ways, but without shoes and with no trail it took the girls a long time to get there. When they did finally make it their feet really hurt.

They would have just liked to sit and hold their aching feet for a while but Craig told them that they had to set up camp.

*****

As the girls pitched their tent next to his, Craig took some video to pass the time. He got a great shot of Brooke from behind with a clear shot of her pussy. He moved a little close to get a nice close up. The girls had gotten used to his presence by now and had almost forgotten that he was there. But they could never quite forget. Every once in a while one of them would look up at him with a sad frustrated look in their eyes. He just smiled back.

After he had taken five minutes of video, he started looking through the photos on the phone. He looked through the photos he had taken of the girls earlier and got hard again reliving the last hour. He had some great pictures from every angle. The two sisters were completely exposed. When he came to the end of his photos he started looking at the other pictures on the phone. They were mainly of Brooke and her friends. She sure had a lot of friends. He started getting an idea that might solve more than one problem.

*****

They finally set the tent up as the sun descended below the tree line and dusk started to set in.

"Can we put on some clothes now?" Brooke complained. "I'm really cold."

He could see that. Her arms were crossed in front of her, no longer trying to cover anything in particular just trying to warm up a little. She had goose on her arms and legs and her nipples were erect and hard.

Brianne, looked over to him too. It was clear that she was also chilly and would like to put something on.

"If you're cold then we can start a fire," he said. "Hey, fatty, go get us some firewood."

"Don't call her fat!" Brianne blurted out angrily.

"Hey, I just call it like I see it."

"You're an ass." Brooke snapped back. "I just call it like I see it."

"Yeah well, I'd watch it if I were you," he said "Don't forget, you're a criminal."

That stung. Never in her life had Brooke had someone treat her this way. He was right. She was a criminal. How did she expect to be treated?

*****

Craig turned to Brianne, "Go on. I said get some firewood." He shewed her with his hands. "And don't come back until you have enough for the whole night," he added.

Brianne slowly walked into the woods. She was careful where she stepped with her bare feet.

It would take her a long time to find anything, Craig thought. He had already cleared out pretty much all the firewood for a good radius around the camp, and she didn't seem like she was in a hurry to get back.

*****

Brianne left the camp slowly, careful not to step on any rocks or pine cones with her bare feet. She had never wanted to go camping. She didn't understand what people found so great about being outside the whole time in the dirt with the bugs. But strange as it was she was actually kind of enjoying herself. Of course it was terrifying to think that the two of them might soon be felons, but she wasn't too worried about that. She had faith in the system and figured that a good lawyer would be able to get them off with some community service or something. All they did was go swimming after all. It wasn't like they had been dumping toxic waste or something.

It was embarrassing to be naked the whole time, but it was also exciting and it fit somehow with being au natural out in the nature. She wasn't used to guys treating her like a sexual aspiration but the cop's interest in her body hadn't gone unnoticed. She kind of liked it.

When she had put on her backpack he had helped her, lifting it up so that she could slip her arms through the straps. As she did that she had felt his hand brush up against her breasts, lingering on her sensitive nipples. It was the first time that a man had touched her that way and it turned her on a little now thinking about it. This was certainly going to be a much more interesting camping trip with him around than the one that they had planned.

*****

Back at camp, Brooke was still fuming at Craig. She was sitting on a polystyrene camping mat that the girls had brought with them with her legs pulled up to her chest trying to stay warm.

"Not letting us get dressed in these temperatures is cruel and unusual treatment," she complained.

"Ha, it's 60 degrees. Some people's homes are colder than this."

"Yeah, well there's a breeze."

"Well, if you really want to warm up, there's an easy way to do that." He smiled.

"How?"

"Lay down on that blanket there and open your legs. I'll show you." He smiled wickedly and pointed to the packing blanket that he had brought with him which was laid out like a picnic blanket in front of their tents.

"Pfiss, you think I'm just going to sleep with you like that?"

"Well you have been naked the whole time I've known you. What was I supposed to think?"

"Only because you won't let us put our clothes on!"

"No, because you're criminals and I don't you running off endangering the community."

"You're the one endangering the community," she said. "When we get back I'm going to report you to your supervisor!"

He laughed.

"What's so funny?" Brooke was angry. She was used to getting her way and for the last hour everything was going wrong.

"You trying to threaten me, that's what's funny."

"Yeah well you won't be laughing so hard when you get fired!"

"It's hard to fire someone who doesn't have a job." He replied snidely.

"What's that mean?"

"Do you remember when I told you there was a dangerous fugitive in these woods?" He tapped his chest meaningfully.

Brooke stared at him. This was not where she had thought this was going.

"Now, I'm gonna fuck one of you tonight. It'll either be you or your little sister. And between you and me I think butterball might be a lot of fun. What do you think? You think she's a virgin?"

Brooke thought that was very likely. As far as she knew Brianne had never had a boyfriend. She didn't like the idea of this jerk being her first. She felt so sorry for her little sister. She was so sweet and naive and not at all ready for the disaster that this was turning into. She should have never made her go camping with her.

She was sure that this guy was going to keep on pressuring them until he had his way with them, or worse. At least if she made a deal with him now maybe she could have it on her terms.

"Ok," she answered slowly. "I'll sleep with you on three conditions."

"I'm listening."

"One, we do it inside the tent and not here. Two, you let us each wear our sweat shirts afterward. And three, Brianne can't ever find out."

"Agreed," he answered quickly, "But one more thing. I don't think she needs to know about who I am. Do you? It would just cause her to worry. And just in case you get any ideas now about running off I want you to take a look at this. He held up the phone with their pictures. He flipped through several, clearly showing their faces and their completely naked bodies. In one she was bending over hammering in the tent stakes. You could clearly see her tight asshole and the lips of her pussy hanging down through the gap of her thighs. She was talking to Brianne and it looked like she was smiling. Brianne was on the other side with her tits and bush on full display. It looked as if they had gone nude camping and had posed for this picture.

"If you try anything, anything at all, I guarantee you I will send these photos to everyone on your contact list."

She thought about who she had in her contact list, friends, her boss, her teachers, the leaders from the other sororities. If the other Greek houses got a hold of those photos they would never see the end of it. She might even get kicked off of the sorority's leadership council. She might even get kicked out of the sorority. There were morality guidelines and they were very strict.

She couldn't even imagine how it would be for Brianne if her photos got out. She was only 18 and so sensitive this kind of thing could be devastating for her.

Reluctantly, Brooke got up and unzipped the orange tent the girls had brought with them. Inside their sleeping bags and mats were laid out neatly. She had to get down on all fours to get inside. She thought of how her ass and pussy had looked in the pictures as she crawled in and she knew that she was giving another good show now. Right behind her not more than a few inches away came Craig.

She sat down in a corner as far from him as she could. She watched as he took off his dirty gray t-shirt. The smell of woods and smoke clung to him and filled the small enclosed space. He wasn't so bad looking as far as that went. He was in pretty good shape. If she had met him at a club she might have even let him buy her a drink. But he looked like he hadn't shaved or bathed in weeks and he smelled like it too.

He was eager and didn't waste any time with pleasantries as he pulled off his jeans and boxer shorts. He was already hard and standing at attention. She stared at his thick cock. She was already starting to regret the deal that she had made.

"Do you have a condom?" she asked hopefully still staring at his erect penis.

"Nope, sorry I wasn't expecting guests." He grinned. "So, do you want to be on top or should I?"

"You're on top. I didn't want to do this, remember? Don't think that I am going to go cowboy on you or anything."

"That's fine," he said. "I prefer being on top any way. Come on over."

She inched her way closer to him. She just wanted to run away, but she had already agreed to let him sleep with her.

He took her by the waist and easily pulled her to him. He brushed her long hair out of her face bent down and kissed her on the lips. His beard scratched her face and his breath tasted like onions. She wanted to pull away but he just pulled her closer to him. She felt his hand cupping her breast. It made her skin crawl. She hated the fact that she had consented to this. He easily held her whole breast in one hand and he squeezed it until it hurt. With his thumb and forefinger he squeezed her nipple, pinching it. She would never admit it, but it kind of turned her on. She was committed though to lying there without making any signs of encouragement. She had said that he could sleep with her, but she didn't say that she would be a good lay.

He didn't seem to mind though. His hand moved down across her belly, through the little tuft of manicured hair below her waist and made contact with her sensitive lips. He teased her delicate skin with his fingertips and stroked up and down her smooth lips. She willed herself to not react but her body's natural responses were too deep and she felt her natural juices collecting in her folds. Finally he spread he soft lips apart. She felt two fat fingers enter her. Her lubrication had spread out yet and it hurt a little, but her body replied to his touch and he was soon gliding effortless inside of her. She was frustrated with herself that she couldn't even control her own body.

llambert
llambert
64 Followers