The Sisters and the Jewel Thief

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
llambert
llambert
64 Followers

Her whole body was sore. And for a moment she had a reprieve from all the thrusting. She reached between her legs and rubbed her aching swollen labia. Her fingers gently rubbed her inflamed clit. It was so sensitive that it took only a light touch to send her into an orgasm so strong she didn't think it was possible. Her body started to spasm as the orgasm washed over her.

"God damn. The fucking puta hasn't had enough." She heard one of the men say. She grimaced at that.

An hour later, the men were finally done with her. She was so weak, she didn't want to move. She didn't know if she could. She slowly got up onto her knees and looked around for her sweatshirt. It was rolled up in the dirt not far from her. She put it on, not bothering to wipe off the sticky cum that covered her legs, belly and face. She tried to get her bearings and seeing the tree that she had hid behind she slowly walked toward their camp. It was almost dawn by the time she made it back. She carefully washed herself with water from a water bottle and quietly crawled into her sleeping bag careful not to wake Brianne.

*****

She woke a few hours later to the smell of vegetarian bacon being fried. Her whole body hurt from last night's activities. She rolled over in her sleeping bag. But Brianne wasn't there. She heard muffled voices talking. Craig and Brianne were cooking together. She lay there for several minutes, the warmth of the morning sun penetrating the tent's thin walls.

"Brooke, are you getting up?" Brianne called.

Brooke didn't respond. She didn't want to acknowledge anyone after what had happened last night, after what she had done. She just wanted to go back to sleep, maybe when she woke up this would have all been a dream.

She couldn't even remember how many times she had had sex, how many dicks she had sucked, how many men she had fucked. She groaned as she remembered Craig standing throughout the whole thing, filming everything. She was sure he had enough disgusting images to blackmail her for the rest of her life.

"Brooke, we've got bacon and eggs and coffee!"

"Um, no thanks," Brooke answered, trying to sound casual. "I think I'll just sleep in some more."

"Okay then"

Brooke could still hear there indistinct voices but she soon fell asleep again. She woke up some time later. Brianne was in the tent looking through her toiletry bag.

"Oh good you're awake," Brianne said to her smiling. "Craig and I are going to go for a swim. I just wanted to get my sunscreen. Do you want to come with?"

No, Brooke did not want to go for a swim with Craig. If she never saw him again it would be too soon. "No, thanks. I think I'll just stay up here for a while. You go."

Brianne shrugged and getting out she zipped up the tent door behind her.

*****

Brianne walked behind Craig down the narrow path to the edge of the lake. When Craig had suggested that they go for a swim she had been surprised. That was what had gotten them into this mess in the first place. He had just laughed and said it would be fine. If he didn't mind, she didn't either. She wouldn't mind a refreshing late morning swim at all.

She also was thinking about what a swim meant. She would have a reason to take her shirt off again and let him look at her naked body. Yesterday was so invigorating knowing that she was completely uncovered for his viewing pleasure. She had never felt this kind of attention from guys before and she liked it.

When they reached the water she didn't hesitate she pulled her oversized sweat shirt off right away. Her body was again on display. She didn't mind standing naked in front of him. Usually she was very self-conscious about her weight, but she knew that he didn't mind that she had a few extra pounds. Her full breasts didn't sag but rather stood proudly at youthful attention. Her curves continued down to her wide hips and in between her ample thighs her natural bush framed her womanhood.

She turned to look at him to see if he was enjoying her show and she was a little taken aback to see that he was busy undressing himself. Of course, he would be. But somehow in her anticipation of being exposed again to his appreciating gaze she hadn't considered that if he would be swimming he would also be undressed. He hadn't brought swim trunks with him and she realized that he was going to be taking it all off.

She watched with interest as he pulled off his jeans. He had already removed his shirt and she liked the look of his flat abs. He had a patch of hair on his chest that trailed down past his belly button and into his shorts. She would have liked to run her finger through that hair.

She hadn't imagined him as muscular but you could tell that there was a time when he had worked out regularly. His arms and chest were well defined. She felt fortunate that a man like him would be interested in her.

He was wearing gray boxer shorts. She could see a prominent bulge and couldn't help but stare as he slid the boxer's down and the bulge became visible. She had never seen a penis in real life. His dark brown hair was in stark contrast to the soft pale skin beneath his shorts. His penis hung down slightly. It was so thick. She couldn't imagine such a thing could enter her.

She had read a lot of romance novels and she knew that a woman would grow to accommodate a man, but that was so big. When she had entered puberty she had discovered masturbation and it got to the point where she rubbed herself until she came just about every night. But still when she was pleasuring herself she could only get a single finger inside of her. His member was more like the size of three of her fingers. She could feel herself get flushed as she was imagining him pushing his way into her.

He looked up and her and noticed her gaze. She was embarrassed but he didn't flinch or try to cover up. He just smiled at her and said, "Race you to the rock out there."

She laughed and ran splashing into the water, with Craig right behind her.

*****

Brooke lay in the tent. She was exhausted but she couldn't sleep. Something was nagging at her. There was something that she had to do.

Suddenly she realized what it was. If Brianne and Craig were going swimming, then Craig's jeans must be down there unguarded. If she was quick, she would be able to sneak down there and get that phone out of his pocket. Without that phone, there would be nothing more keeping them here and they could get on with their lives like this had never happened.

Her whole body ached as she got up and crawled out of the tent door. Quickly she made her way down to the lake. Sure enough there at the edge of the water were his jeans. She looked out at the lake to see if she could see where they were.

Brianne was lying naked face down on the stone island that she had laid on yesterday. Craig was crouched over her. He was rubbing her back with cream. It gave her the shivers to see her little sister lying there submissively, letting that creep touch her naked body. But there wasn't anything she could do about that now. She had to get that phone. She ran to his jeans and searched his pockets. No phone! There was just some kind of rock. She pulled it out to look at it.

It was a dark purple jewel. As the sun's rays shown on it, it almost seemed like there was a whole other world inside. She was fascinated by its beauty. Where did he get such a thing? Then she remembered reading something about this. A couple of weeks ago there was a theft a big jewel from a museum. That must have been Craig! She realized that she might have found something even more valuable than the phone. She slipped a round rock that was about the same size into the jeans pocket, got up and started to head back to the camp to search for the phone, when she heard Brianne's voice calling from behind her.

"Hi Brooke! We're over here."

She turned and saw that Brianne was waving at her and Craig was looking her way. She wasn't going to be able to get back to the camp. Quickly, she decided to hide the jewel in the place that she had, in the pocket that nature had given her. She gingerly opened up her raw lips and slid the jewel into her safe place. Then taking off her sweatshirt, she slowly walked into the water and swam over to where the others were.

The cool water felt refreshing on her sore body. As she swam though, she had to tighten her muscles around the precious jewel to keep it in place. She didn't want it to fall out in the lake. It wasn't easy to swim and keep her body clinched at the same time, but she managed to keep the stone up inside of her.

When she arrived at the rock, Craig was back to rubbing cream on Brianne, but Brianne had turned over and he was applying the sunscreen to her uncovered breasts. Craig was obviously enjoying himself. He wasn't even trying to conceal his erection and he was making sure to not miss a single spot of skin. Brooke couldn't understand how Brianne could be so relaxed as her virgin flesh was massaged by this creep.

*****

Brianne relished the attention that Craig was giving her and it hadn't gone unnoticed that he was excited by the situation as well. She smiled at his hard erection hover inches above her skin. Sometimes when he would bend over it would lower ever so slightly and rest on her exposed flesh. Each time it sent shockwaves of excitement through her body.

His hands were smooth and he massaged her masterfully. He made sure to massage her whole body not just her erotic zones it was like going to an exclusive spa with intimate one on one treatment. When he did come to her breasts, he cupped them in his warm hands and gently squeezing them he elicited feelings in her she had never experienced before. She would have been happy if he had kept on rubbing her breasts indefinitely. But he didn't instead he continued down her body, tracing the vivacious curves of her belly. She could feel the pressure of his hands through her belly and into her womb. She felt herself getting wet and wished that Brianne hadn't decided to come. If they had been alone it might have gone further.

As it was when he reached her soft brown pubic hair he hesitated. Instead of breaching that area he continued down her hips and caressed her thighs, first, the outside and then the inside. She opened her legs slightly so that he would have easy access to the sensitive skin on the inside of her thighs and the area above.

The anticipation was growing inside of her. She was afraid that out of modesty he might not continue in that private place. His strong hands were gently caressing the line where the seam of her panties rested.

Not being able to abide any longer she reached down and taking his wrist she placed his hand on top of her impatient mound. He cupped her in his hands and gently stroked her lips from the outside in releasing serotonin throughout her body. She felt herself getting light headed.

With one finger he traced up her slit, ever so gently pressing down and into her.

Brianne was completely absorbed in his touch and she had forgotten that she sister was swimming not far away. If Craig had mounted her she would have given herself fully to him right there. But he didn't instead he just held his hand there, one finger inside of her until she turned and looked at him. Their eyes met and they sat there in silence enjoying the other's company. Finally he removed his hand and slid into the lake.

Brianne would have liked to have stayed there in the warm sun but she wasn't willing to be separated from him for a moment. She followed him into the water.

After swimming for another 15 minutes or so the group decided to return to camp and fix something to eat. Craig had promised to make their camping food into a delicious meal.

At the camp Craig got started preparing something to eat and Brianne sat down with a book she had brought. Brooke, was anxious to find the phone. But she didn't want to be obviously looking for something. She casually looked through their packs and wandered around the camp.

There it was. She couldn't believe it. The phone! It was just sitting there on the big flat rock where they ate their meals. Craig must have left it there this morning. She grabbed it and slipped it up underneath her sweatshirt. They were free. Now she just needed to get her and Brianne out of the camp. Without the phone he didn't have any power over her.

She nonchalantly walked over to where Brianne was reading and whispered quietly so that only she could hear.

"Brianne, I'm going to go look for firewood. I want you to come and meet me at the main trail next to the lake.

He trusts you, see if you can somehow get the car keys out of his jacket pocket. If not come anyway. I'll be waiting for you."

Brianne looked at Brooke confused, "What's going on?"

"Sweetie, don't be alarmed, but Craig is not who he said he is. He isn't a police officer. He's a criminal. We have to get away."

Brianne looked skeptical.

"Sweetie you've just got to trust me on this."

Brooke stood up and announced to no one in particular. "I'm going to go get some firewood."

She walked off into the woods slowly but when she got out of sight of the camp she moved as quickly as her bare feet would allow and headed to the main trail.

She had waited at the trail for at least an hour before she saw Brianne coming down the path. She could hear the car keys in her hands.

"You made it!" Brooke explained happily. "I was starting to get worried."

"Yeah I made it." Brianne replied. "Here are your keys." She handed them to Brooke. "I don't understand though why you want to leave like this."

Brooke looked at her like she was crazy. "What are you talking about. He was keeping us prisoner. Of course we want to escape."

"Maybe you do, but I don't," Brianne replied. "I like it here."

"What are you talking about?! He lied to us about being a police officer. He makes us walk around naked the whole time."

"Yeah, I know he told me this morning that, he was just joking about being a police officer. He said he was sorry but he thought you might take it the wrong way. And being naked was kinda fun wasn't it. I mean it had been your idea in the first place to go skinny dipping."

Brooke couldn't believe her ears, was Brianne actually defending him?

"Yeah well, how can you explain this?" Brooke reached between her legs and after a little bit of probing herself, she extracted the dark purple jewel that she had deposited there earlier.

Brianne held out her hand and Brooke gave her the slippery gem. "You know, I can't explain it." Brianne answered, now angry. "Craig was right. He told me that you stole from him and I told him that he was crazy. But you did take it didn't you?"

"Well yeah I took it but it's not his. He is a criminal."

"Talk about the pot calling the kettle black." Brianne replied. "He explained the whole thing to me. How the government had taken his inheritance when he couldn't pay his taxes and how he had taken it back and that was why the police are now looking for him."

Brianne took a deep breath, she hadn't planned on confronting her sister about the next revelation but now she was so angry she couldn't hold it back. "But he also told me that you left camp last night looking for drugs and you gave a man a blow job in exchange for a joint."

"That's not true!" Brooke protested.

"Don't even lie to me. He showed me the video."

Brianne then took a phone out of her pocket and turning it on she showed a video of Brooke asking for a joint. It then cut to her kneeling on the ground sucking that big Mexican's cock. Brooke took the phone and stared at the screen. But that was impossible. She had the phone, all the photos, all the videos she had them.

She looked at her phone. She clicked on the out box. There were dozens of outgoing texts each one with large attachments all going to a number that she didn't recognize. So he had a backup copy of the photos already. She hadn't counted on that.

She looked back at Brianne. She couldn't believe that Brianne would think that she would freely suck that guy's nasty dick for a joint. But she had seen the video that's what anyone would think if they saw it. And if Brianne, her own sister, could come to that conclusion, what would her coworkers and classmates think?

"Look Brooke, I'm staying here. If you want to stay you can stay too, but you have to agree to not steal anything and not to turn Craig in to the cops, or you can go but if you love me you won't tell anyone where they can find us."

Brooke didn't know what to do. Would Craig really let her go without sending out the rest of the photos and videos? Could she leave her sister here alone? What would she tell their parents?

Brooke looked at Brianne. Then she looked down the trail where her car was parked. What should she do?

llambert
llambert
64 Followers