The Sisters and the Jewel Thief

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
llambert
llambert
64 Followers

He pulled out his fingers and he slid his hips onto hers. His onion breath was in her face. She felt his hot cock pressed up against her and she closed her eyes knowing what was coming next.

She felt him press into her, her lips stretching open for his hard cock. She was well lubricated and it didn't hurt as he entered her but she was beginning to think that she had made a mistake when she said that he should be on top. Her hips were pressed up against the hard ground and there was a rock poking into her back through the thin foam mattress. He rhythmically pressed his hips into hers. Each time he pushed into her, he pushed a little further, a little deeper into her.

She compelled herself to not reciprocate but she felt her heart beat rising. She held herself rigid as a flood of emotions washed over her. She hated this man, hated his smell, his touch. She hated the fact that he was inside her, pushing his way deeper into her and she hated herself for letting this happen. She felt so small, so helpless.

"Come on, you could at least act like you were enjoying this." His voice broke into her thoughts.

"I don't think that would be possible." She replied in between thrusts.

"Oh come on, you mean to tell me that you never faked it for your boyfriend?"

"I don't have a boyfriend," she lied. She didn't want to talk about her boyfriend. She didn't want to think about him. What would he think if he knew what she was doing right now? This was his tent! He had wanted to come with them but she had told him no. She didn't want Brianne to feel like the third wheel. Now she wished that she had let him.

"Well if you don't have a boyfriend, who's Mike?"

She looked up at him startled. How could he possibly know about Mike? Did Brianne tell him?

"The way the two you were getting on in those texts of yours you sure seemed pretty close." He smiled at her, obviously enjoying her discomfort. "Or maybe you're just such a slut you tell all your guy friends what kind of underwear you're wearing and how you like to touch yourself when you're in the bath."

She grimaced. He had her phone! He had read her texts. She felt her face flush with embarrassment. Somehow, impossibly, it had gotten even worse. She tried to remember everything that was on that phone. He had access to her whole life.

As she was digesting the fact that the most intimate details of her life were in control of this man, she felt the unmistakable burst of liquid heat as he came inside of her. She felt her muscles contract, squeezing his unwelcome appendage tightly as the last of his volley filled her up with his juices. And then he was gone.

She lay there and watched him as he pulled up his pants and put his shirt back on and left the tent. He had brought her all the way to the edge of orgasm and now her body was craving release. Her swollen labia throbbed. She was glad that she had denied him her pleasure but her body demanded closure. She placed her fingers between her legs and in a movement long ago learnt she brought herself to completion.

She cleaned herself up as best she could, wiping his sticky cum off of her and followed him out of the tent. When she came out, he threw two sweatshirts to her.

"There you go," he said smiling. "You earned it."

One sweatshirt for herself and one for Brianne, she pulled hers on and waited for Brianne to come back with the wood. She didn't have to wait long. A few minutes later Brianne appeared holding a big armload of branches.

"There's more over there." She pointed. "I came back earlier, but the two of you weren't here." She said questioning.

"Yeah, we, uh, we went for a little stroll," Brooke answered. "Look, I have a sweatshirt for you."

*****

Brooke was glad to have her sweatshirt. At least she was partly clothed. She was wearing her college sweatshirt. She usually liked the way that it hugged her body, but now she wished that she had packed a different one, maybe one with pockets. She tugged at the bottom seam trying to pull it down a little to cover her exposed pussy. She could still smell him on her and she was certain that Brianne would be able to tell from her swollen lips what had happened. She felt a trickle of cum run down her inner thigh and wiped it off with her hand.

Brianne's sweatshirt was bigger. Like all her clothes it was long and baggy. It was as long as some of Brooke's dresses. Brooke was thankful that her little sister didn't have to walk around naked in front of that creep anymore. That almost made it all worth it. Almost.

She watched as Craig showed Brianne how to build a fire. She was surprised to see how relaxed Brianne was with the whole situation. She had imagined that she would have just spent the whole time crying. But instead here she was piling up little twigs in a pyramid. She almost looked like she was enjoying herself.

*****

Brianne was enjoying herself. Craig gave her the box of matches and she watched as her carefully constructed pyramid burst into flames. Soon the larger sticks caught on fire and the heat of the fire warmed her face.

She had never spent much time outdoors. She had always preferred the books over the backwoods. But there was something magical about being out here, depending on your own resources. She had carried everything she needed for the week on her own back. She'd set up a tent (twice). She had found firewood and now she was building a fire. She almost felt that if she had to she could survive in the wild indefinitely.

Craig went over to the food bag and pulled out some hotdogs. "What the hell is this?" He said appalled. "Vegetarian hotdogs?"

Brianne laughed. That had been her response too when Brooke had put those into the grocery cart. Brooke that that if Brianne ate those she might lose some weight.

"They taste just like the real ones," Brooke said pouting. "Only nothing had to be killed for our dinner."

Craig brought them over to Brianne and he showed her how to put them on a sharpened stick and roast them over the fire.

After dinner Brianne asked if they wanted to play some games. Brooke wasn't interested. She never liked to play games. She was just sitting on a log away from them feeling sorry for herself.

So Brianne and Craig played alone. Brianne taught Craig how to play cribbage and after beating him twice, Craig taught her how to play poker. He had suggested they play strip poker but since she only had the sweatshirt seem quite fair. Instead they played for pine cones.

Brianne was glad that she had the sweatshirt now. Somehow she had known that Craig wouldn't make them walk around completely naked the whole time. He seemed like a pretty nice guy. She didn't even mind that she didn't have any bottoms. It actually felt freeing. That was why they had come out here after all, to get out into nature and let their hair down. Well you couldn't get much more out into nature than this. She also liked the feeling knowing that Craig could look at her at any time. Her sweatshirt was long enough that it mostly covered her up down there, but she made sure to sit in a way that he had a view of her private place. She would have never intentionally let a man see her naked back home but somehow out here it felt different. He'd already seen her anyway and it made her feel excited knowing that she was on display.

After several hands of poker Brianne had caught on to the game and had amassed a large pile of pinecones. There was no telling if that was because of her skill or because Craig was distracted by her little show. It was now too dark to play though even with the light of the fire, and Brianne was tired. She just had to do one thing first though before she went to bed.

"Um, where do you go to the bathroom in the woods?" Brianne embarrassed.

"Wherever you want," Craig answered laughing.

"No seriously, is there a toilet around here or something?"

"Sorry, no toilet. Just go back there somewhere behind the bushes." Craig tossed her a small plastic shovel. "Don't forget that."

Brianne looked down at the orange shovel in her hands. "What's this for?"

"You've got to dig a hole."

Brooke looked at the shovel again. Maybe she wasn't quite ready to live out in the woods. She looked in the direction of the trees and wondered if she really needed to go that bad but she decided that there was no avoiding it. She was going to have go sometime. She slowly walked into the bushes and the fire light from the camp faded behind her.

*****

Back at the camp Craig looked at Brooke. She hadn't spoken in more than an hour. He thought she might have fallen asleep but he saw that she was awake. She was just sitting there staring into the fire.

"I think when Brianne gets back I'm gonna teach her how to give head. What do you think?" He said to her teasingly. He knew that she would hate that.

"What?! You promised, that if I let you fuck me that you would leave Brianne alone."

"Did I say that? I don't think so. I just promised that I wouldn't tell her what you did. I haven't."

"Please don't do this. She is just a girl."

Craig liked the way she was so defensive of her little sister. It really turned him on and he knew that he could use it to get her to do whatever he wanted. "Well, what are you willing to do so that I don't?" He smiled at her.

*****

Brooke immediately understood his not so subtle hint. She grudgingly walked over to where he was sitting. Leaning down in front of him she slowly unbuckled his belt and pulled down his jeans.

"Do a good job, now." Craig teased. You've got to be done before Brianne comes back.

*****

When Brianne came back to the campsite, Brooke was already in her sleeping bag. The taste of cum coated her mouth. She lay quietly and pretended to be asleep. She didn't want to talk and she didn't want Brianne to smell the cum on her breath.

Brooke listened to Brianne getting into her sleeping bag for the night. After a little bit she heard her breathing change as she fell asleep. She herself couldn't sleep. She was too busy thinking about how they could get out of this terrible situation. She was still thinking that when she heard Craig get out of his tent.

What is he up to? She wondered. Quietly she opened the door of their tent and followed him.

*****

Craig had been camping here for two weeks already and he had done some exploring. He had discovered that they weren't completely alone. There was another camp not too far away that also trying to avoid guests and prying eyes. It was risky going to them like this in the middle of the night. But he had the idea that this might be a way for him to earn the money that he needed to make his trip.

He carefully walked through the woods in the direction of their camp. When he got about 100 yards away he stopped and called out, "Hello! I wanna talk!"

*****

Brooke stopped when she heard him call out. Who was he calling to? An accomplice? She watched as several men appeared two of them carrying assault weapons. They pointed them at Craig. What was going on?

They were talking about something and from where she was she couldn't make it out. After a minute or so,the men escorted Craig through a field and into a large tent.

Brooke thought about turning back, those guys looked dangerous. But she thought this might be a chance for her to get an upper hand on her captor. Quietly she followed them through the field. Near the tent was a large oak tree. She could hide behind that and hear their conversation in the tent.

"Yeah, young and hot. Sisters." Craig said from inside the tent.

"How much?" an unknown voice responded.

"50 bucks a shot."

"Ok, you've got yourself a deal. But why did you leave them up there? What do you want us to do? Walk a mile through the woods in the middle of the night?"

She heard other voices laughing at this suggestion.

"No, problem. I'll bring 'em here. It won't take long, maybe 45 minutes."

Oh my God! Brooke thought. His was talking about them. He was going to sell them to these guys for $50! She had to get back to Brianne. She had to stop this!

She quickly got up, but in her hurry she made too much noise in the oak leaves. She heard a guard's voice in behind her.

"Who the hell are you?"

*****

Their tent was a big canvas construction like what the military uses. At one end there were a couple of tables and chairs and at the other end there were metal cots. Electric lanterns hung from the roof illuminating the interior. Brooke found herself in the entryway facing a group of men who were not pleased to see an uninvited guest. Craig was standing there to one side.

Brooke stared at Craig, anger burning in her eyes. "How could you do this?"

"What do you mean?" Craig answered. You were the one who first suggested trading sex for favors. I just thought that I could get more for your effort."

Brooke thought she was going to be sick. 'Trading sex for favors.' That was what she had done earlier today. She had fucked him for a sweatshirt. It was loathsome when you thought about it. And now he was trying to pimp her out for $50? How did her perfect life crumble so quickly?

"What the hell is this?" a big Mexican asked Craig. He seemed to be in charge.

"That's one of the girls I was telling you about," Craig answered. "I told you they were hot."

Brooke felt the men's eyes on her and became suddenly very aware of her uncovered bottom half. She moved her hands to cover her exposed pussy.

"Who told you to move?" the big Mexican asked. It was more of an order than a question and Brooke dropped her hands again letting the men look at her nakedness. She knew they were staring, lusting after her. She felt completely on display. She couldn't move, couldn't cover up.

"I'll tell you what," Craig said. "Instead, of paying per fuck, let's just make a deal for the night."

"How much?" the big Mexican was still staring at Brooke.

"$250?"

"Done"

"Wait, please." Brooke interrupted. "Please, this is all a misunderstanding. I, I just want to go."

"You aint going nowhere bitch," the big Mexican replied, "You'll go when I say so."

There was a finality in his words and she knew that there would be no arguing with him. But she had one request. "Please if it's possible, could I have a joint first?"

The whole group laughed. The girl wanted a joint? Well that was something that they could do. They were sitting on a huge plantation. They could surely spare one joint.

She closed her eyes and breathed in deep, trying to make it last, but too soon it was done.

With her last inhale she heard the thump of a belt buckle hit the dirt floor. The big Mexican stood in front of her and with one hand on her shoulder he pushed her down to her knees. His erect penis was pointing right at her.

"Put it in your mouth," he ordered.

Brooke slowly stuck her tongue out, touching the tip of his uncircumcised cock. It tasted salty. She licked the head of his penis, swirling around it, before wrapping her lips around the soft tip.

"Yeah... like that," he mumbled while stroking her long brown hair.

Brooke took him deeper into her mouth, then pulling her head back, she stroked him with her hands. He began to move his hips back and forth in harmony with her movement pushing himself into her face.

After several minutes she felt his intensity rising and then without warning, his cock burst. Hot salty liquid filled her mouth. Instinctually, she pulled away. "Hold still bitch. I'm still coming," he complained, pushing her head down with his hand. She pushed against his legs with all her strength, fighting for a breath. Finally, he pulled his flaccid cock out as she gasped for air, followed by coughs of cum and saliva.

The men watched from a few yards away. She noticed Craig, phone in hand.

"Get out of the way. I want some of that." A young man pushed his way through to where she was kneeling. He couldn't have been much more than 18. She undid his pants and slid his white briefs down so that his young erect cock was exposed. She took it in her mouth but he pushed her off.

"Ah hell no," he said. "Lay down you little whore."

He roughly pulled her sweatshirt off, throwing it into the dirt and then pushed her down to the ground. He pried her legs open and pressed his erection against her unguarded opening. He pushed her into the ground with his hips as he inserted himself into her. She was aware of the others standing over her and watching as she was unceremoniously fucked on the cold ground. The kid was energetic and fucked her with fast jerky movements. She could feel his rapid breath on her neck. She closed her eyes and waited for it to be over. She felt him cum inside of her.

He removed himself from her but before she could catch her breath she felt another man on top of her. He leaned forward and pressed her shoulders to the ground using his body weight to pin her down. He inserted his cock into her cum soaked pussy. He was bigger than the first guy. This was definitely the biggest penis that had ever been inside of her. She could feel the walls of her vagina stretching and his manhood pressing against her cervix.

All this attention had finally got passed her internal resistance and she felt herself starting to cum. A flood of euphoria spread through her body and she let out a low moan that became louder as the feeling intensified. She was ashamed that she could orgasm while being used like this, especially such a strong orgasm.

"Look at this whore. She likes it," she heard one of the onlookers say laughing. The others also laughed enjoying her plight.

The man inside of her grunted as he shot his load into her. He got up without a word and left her lying naked in the dirt.

Brooke was exhausted. She could feel the hot cum pouring out of her hole. She was vaguely aware of the big Mexican coming over again and looking down at her. He took one look at her battered pussy and said, "Fuck that."

He lifted her up like she was a rag doll, turned her over and bent her over on top of their wooden picnic table. Her cheek and breasts was pressed against the rough table top. She felt his calloused farmer hands on her hips and then without any warning, she felt a sharp pain as he impaled her ass. She screamed. She tried to turn around, but he didn't let go. He kept on ruthlessly pounding her slim body. The burning seemed to spread throughout her whole core. She had never felt anything so painful in her life. The sensitive skin around her asshole stretched and tore with each of his thrusts.

He grabbed a fist full of her dark brown hair and jerked her head back, lifting her off the table so that he had access to her small breasts. While still pushing and grinding her ass, he grabbed her breasts, squeezing them and tugging on her nipples. She could feel his hot breath on her neck. Hot tears streamed down her face from the pain and from the shame of being taken in her ass.

While this was going on, one of the others came to the other end of the table where her face was. Holding his cock in his hand he ordered her to lick his balls. She did what she was told, but he wasn't satisfied. He shoved his cock into her mouth and told her to suck.

"Damn it whore... watch those fucking teeth!" He snapped.

Brooke tried to satisfy him but she couldn't do a proper job of sucking him off with her ass being invaded at the same time. She had never been with two men at the same time. It was so demeaning, At the same time it had always been one of those things she had imagined and wondered about. There was something innately provocative about being the focus of so much sexual energy.

Finally, she felt the big Mexican climax. She could feel his cum in her bum hole. As he pulled out she felt a tremendous sense of relief that almost pushed her into another orgasm, but she held it in. Without the cock up her ass, she could give her attention to the one in her mouth and it didn't take long for him to cum in her mouth.

llambert
llambert
64 Followers